Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:06:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Allion Logo Vote (check OP for logo's)
1 by Axllht - 14 (70%)
2 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
3 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
4 by BonzoCorleone - 1 (5%)
5 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
6 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
7 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
8 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
9 by VladimirN - 1 (5%)
10 by vlechogo - 0 (0%)
11 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ EXCHANGES READ ∞ ALL ←  (Read 75440 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:12:39 PM

would you consider renaming it to something more "mainstream" in the future?

because "troll" within the name might put some people off?

Just wondering.

cheers
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:14:40 PM

Just wondering.

cheers

It was also my thinking, something maybe like Entertainment Base or something like that.
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:20:12 PM

Just wondering.

cheers
It was also my thinking, something maybe like Entertainment Base or something like that.

I completely understand. The domain & coin name (NOT TICKER) can & will be changed down the road. Troll has already put a taint on this project that it should have never had.

Finally INPUT. Developing solely on my own idea's is boring as hell. Hopefully you guys will stick around and throw up idea's and continue with constructive criticism Smiley
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:34:14 PM

Just wondering.

cheers

I completely understand. The domain & coin name (NOT TICKER) can & will be changed down the road. Troll has already put a taint on this project that it should have never had.

Finally INPUT. Developing solely on my own idea's is boring as hell. Hopefully you guys will stick around and throw up idea's and continue with constructive criticism Smiley

So the Ticker "Tpay" will not be changed, so i searched for some Names.

Maybe something like that?

EnTertainmentPay
TrafficPay
TVPay

xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:21:56 PM

Will this coin be on Cryptopia soon
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:25:21 PM

Just wondering.

cheers

So the Ticker "Tpay" will not be changed, so i searched for some Names.

Maybe something like that?

EnTertainmentPay
TrafficPay
TVPay

EnTertainmentPay certainly stands out.....

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:31:35 PM

Now this is a definite community decision.

Should ALL of the Vidz movies be indexed into our movie section? Or should we continue to show them respect and not touch there movies?
It is what the movie section is for. Movies and other peoples content is what keeps us safe.

So what do you guys think? Should we index there site? We are only currently using movies to build a user base so.

I wont do anything until I get feedback on what others think.
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:36:21 PM

Should ALL of the Vidz movies be indexed into our movie section? Or should we continue to show them respect and not touch there movies?
It is what the movie section is for. Movies and other peoples content is what keeps us safe.

So what do you guys think? Should we index there site? We are only currently using movies to build a user base so.

fuck VIDZ.

I was one of their biggest supporters but the way they went about things with their split personality dev and the way they made sure to get the BTC

released before supposedly splitting up....... Roll Eyes

also those mad hyping attempts from newbie accounts like devilsadvokat....

I say index their whole site.

Fuck em.

PS: I do realize that I am just new to this community and that other members might hold different opinions and I respect that.

RAnt oVer!!
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:43:32 PM

fuck VIDZ.

I was one of their biggest supporters but the way they went about things with their split personality dev and the way they made sure to get the BTC

released before supposedly splitting up....... Roll Eyes

also those mad hyping attempts from newbie accounts like devilsadvokat....

I say index their whole site.

Fuck em.

PS: I do realize that I am just new to this community and that other members might hold different opinions and I respect that.

RAnt oVer!!

+1

i also was a big Vidz Supporter and hold not a little amount of it, because i was believing in the coin, but the coin is dead imo, the dev is gone and it will dying.

So index their site imo,.

You will respect "thiefs"Huh?
The devs are thiefs imo and gone with the ico money, so i will never respect them!!!
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:00:23 PM

+1

i also was a big Vidz Supporter and hold not a little amount of it, because i was believing in the coin, but the coin is dead imo, the dev is gone and it will dying.

The devs are thiefs imo and gone with the ico money, so i will never respect them!!!

The respect was more for it's community than it's developers.  I did not want to be one to take from what investors are investing into if that makes sense.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:17:04 PM

+1

The respect was more for it's community than it's developers.  I did not want to be one to take from what investors are investing into if that makes sense.

Yeah but what is left from the community? A quarreling heap.

The community is after that big boom broken, it has nothing more to do how the community was before the thiefs leave the boat imo.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:22:35 PM

my opinion
- change the logo
- It also turns off a potential investor when you're promoting something in your signature besides your project.
renk

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:43:44 PM

Hi, just some ideas : Tpay

I think keeping the word PLAY would be smart

Tricks Play

Tomato Player 《《 pretty cool
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:56:52 PM

My idea

change the name and the logo

Name: EnTertainmentPay (because the ticker will be not change = Tpay)

and we need a really nice logo

after that we can start the twitter campaign
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:30:59 PM

my opinion
- change the logo
- It also turns off a potential investor when you're promoting something in your signature besides your project.
Hi, just some ideas : Tpay
I think keeping the word PLAY would be smart
Tricks Play
Tomato Player 《《 pretty cool
My idea
change the name and the logo
Name: EnTertainmentPay (because the ticker will be not change = Tpay)
and we need a really nice logo
after that we can start the twitter campaign

You guys got some good names already rolling. I fully agree that the logo & name need to be changed.
I will definitely be changing my signature soon as I completely agree that it is a turn off to possible investors.

Keep feedback and idea's rolling whenever you guys have them. I am open to pretty much everything.
If you guys have Idea's on programs to write or implement TPAY into let me know. The world is a huge place with endless possibilities.
(Or programs that will use any coin. We can code for other coins, but we always have to have them come back to TPAY in the end)

(Off and on, the wife is making me have a movie day with her :p) so not ignoring the thread or any of you Smiley
SupZ

Activity: 139

Polar bears are left handed

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:31:41 PM

Not much to mine xD

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:37:20 PM

Not much to mine xD

Ya the main PoW phase ended on block 80004.

But once TPAY implementation happens on any app it will become worth it for low hash miners to hit the chain up so they can mine transaction fee's
(.1 reward was left for ability to push chain if needed & for low hash miners to get transaction fee's as mining reward later without fighting with hashing monsters)
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:30:22 AM

Scrub file for Demo app cycled to new list of movies.
Just restart app and new movies will be populated.

Will release a version that plays ALL movies at TrollPlay with search/save/load/playlist options enabled in the coming days.

ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:36:15 AM

is this over IPFS ? Is this related to the old trollcoin that is on coinmarketcap ? Is their a slack ?
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:13:20 PM

is this over IPFS ? Is this related to the old trollcoin that is on coinmarketcap ? Is their a slack ?

Some of it :p But we host nothing. But yes some of the movies are over IPFS since we scrub other sites for content.

This is a completely new coin. Well not new, TPAY went online Nov 18th 2016. We have NO slack.
We are staying away from slack and keeping ALL conversations pertaining to TPAY in this thread.
Too many Dev's head to slack and then all there holders get NO updates etc. TPAY started here,
and this is where TPAY will stay Smiley

Hope you hang around the thread. Have a great day. Trade safe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: