Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Allion Logo Vote (check OP for logo's)
1 by Axllht - 14 (70%)
2 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
3 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
4 by BonzoCorleone - 1 (5%)
5 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
6 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
7 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
8 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
9 by VladimirN - 1 (5%)
10 by vlechogo - 0 (0%)
11 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ EXCHANGES READ ∞ ALL ←  (Read 75426 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:17:47 AM

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ALL/BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vlechogo

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:29:34 AM

What do you plan to implement in allion website?
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:23:28 AM

First I will go into the things I will personally implement. I will be implementing web/vps/vpn/mail hosting. Right now we have just the web/file hosting. I think the main hub should be ALLION.US. It will contain links to our service/social platforms.

My services will not be the only services we offer eventually. You may want to get involved and not even know it.  What I mean by this is lets say someone is reading this right now and there thinking ya right this is a bunch of shit. Epyx give me BLOGGER.allion.life because i write some bad ass blogs and I will charge people tpay to give them some awesome props. I WILL CREATE YOU YOUR ACCOUNT THE MOMENT I SEE THE REQUEST! you will get full CPANEL with wordpress or wtf ever you want to use / unlimited databases, unlimited subdomains & 25gigs space and an allion.life e-mail account.  (well ok, you have to give me an hour or so. since I have yet to even point the domains to OUR current web hosting resource. )

Some of you may be thinking man I don't know how to do this shit. I'll get called a scammer because you can say I never gave you a share etc. Or ya but what happens if I don't make any tpay or if I don't want to have to sell stuff.  If you don't sell anything OH WELL. Better luck next week/month. Try a different tactic. You dont want to sell anything? YOU DONT HAVE TO. Just promote us. Do your part and promote ALLION in some form.  You don't even have to be about crypto. but you must carry our banner or advertisement. You know the deal. But if you make any ALLION please be kind and donate a small percentage to me.

I cannot force anyone to take part. But a project is only limited by the creativity behind it.

Again as usual i am sorry for the eye spam up there. I know for sure I will provide WEB/FILE/VPS/VPN/MAIL. I only have web hosting & e-mail at the moment.   Anything below catch your eye? have an idea? just want to be cool and have a website called IHATEMY.ALLION.LIFE just ask.

ALLION.BIZ
ALLION.CO
ALLION.LIFE
ALLION.MOBI
ALLION.STORE
ALLION.TV
ALLION.US
ALLION.XYZ

I did not mention movies because movies is short term. As soon as the main hub is created all TrollPay traffic will be redirected to new hub. this will be instant good exposure to hub and OUR services (Yes our services because YOURS will be there too. Movies will be moved to ALLION.TV )

BonzoCorleone

Activity: 154

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:56:32 AM

First I will go into the things I will personally implement. I will be implementing web/vps/vpn/mail hosting. Right now we have just the web/file hosting. I think the main hub should be ALLION.US. It will contain links to our service/social platforms.

My services will not be the only services we offer eventually. You may want to get involved and not even know it.  What I mean by this is lets say someone is reading this right now and there thinking ya right this is a bunch of shit. Epyx give me BLOGGER.allion.life because i write some bad ass blogs and I will charge people tpay to give them some awesome props. I WILL CREATE YOU YOUR ACCOUNT THE MOMENT I SEE THE REQUEST! you will get full CPANEL with wordpress or wtf ever you want to use / unlimited databases, unlimited subdomains & 25gigs space and an allion.life e-mail account.  (well ok, you have to give me an hour or so. since I have yet to even point the domains to OUR current web hosting resource. )

Some of you may be thinking man I don't know how to do this shit. I'll get called a scammer because you can say I never gave you a share etc. Or ya but what happens if I don't make any tpay or if I don't want to have to sell stuff.  If you don't sell anything OH WELL. Better luck next week/month. Try a different tactic. You dont want to sell anything? YOU DONT HAVE TO. Just promote us. Do your part and promote ALLION in some form.  You don't even have to be about crypto. but you must carry our banner or advertisement. You know the deal. But if you make any ALLION please be kind and donate a small percentage to me.

I cannot force anyone to take part. But a project is only limited by the creativity behind it.

Again as usual i am sorry for the eye spam up there. I know for sure I will provide WEB/FILE/VPS/VPN/MAIL. I only have web hosting & e-mail at the moment.   Anything below catch your eye? have an idea? just want to be cool and have a website called IHATEMY.ALLION.LIFE just ask.

ALLION.BIZ
ALLION.CO
ALLION.LIFE
ALLION.MOBI
ALLION.STORE
ALLION.TV
ALLION.US
ALLION.XYZ

I did not mention movies because movies is short term. As soon as the main hub is created all TrollPay traffic will be redirected to new hub. this will be instant good exposure to hub and OUR services (Yes our services because YOURS will be there too. Movies will be moved to ALLION.TV )

This is why i Allion is hugely undervalued! Super passionate dev and things just get started.

If visio can have 399btc market cap, i dont see any single reason Allion to only have 31btc marketcap, even scam like vidz have 100btc marketcap right now, which is super funny.  In my opinion Allion should have at least same marketcap with visio. Which is around 10x from now.

Btw dev, are you in the slack already?

Keep your Alts close, but your Bitcoin closer.
PiotrZielinski

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:55:43 PM

Hey Epyx, i know you are busy but just wondering when you will be available to be in the Slack?
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:52:17 PM

Great, new Name in Smiley

Wish I had photoshop skills, anyone have any logo/theme ideas with the rebranding to Allion?

Imagine getting you're hands on all.com lol damn that would be epic but that would be in the 500-1M dollar domain range if not more lol.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:24:22 AM

Hey Epyx, i know you are busy but just wondering when you will be available to be in the Slack?

Hey sorry for taking so long to respond. I have some completely crappy wifi at this hotel but hopefully in the next few days to week I will be ableto. . 
PiotrZielinski

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:49:26 AM

Hey sorry for taking so long to respond. I have some completely crappy wifi at this hotel but hopefully in the next few days to week I will be ableto. . 

Ok well i'll send you a PM for now
vlechogo

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:56:20 AM

Wow EpyxZ, I didn't know you were a dash chief scientist  Grin
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:09:31 AM

All right tomorrow I'll be switching to a different hotel for the next week. Will start the updates and get the new wallets out.

Again I apologise for the lack of activity the last few days. The amount of work was on this trip was grossly underestimated. But I will alw
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 01:30:28 PM

So I simply send today to all address and vice versa whilst trading. This is as I understand it from what I have read. Very good job. Keep this up.

Now come guys buy buy buy !!!

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:01:10 AM

Just got to the new hotel. Will be compiling new Allion wallet later tonight. Domains will be placed at the individual hosting accounts. Will get to comments msgs and mails later.

Wifi here is definitely better.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:54:55 PM

Ok, laptop crashed last night. Ya so i get to a new hotel and get settled in and all ready and WTF no bootsector. Then just a blink blink.

Long story short. Last night sucked. This stupid laptop back up and running.

Could i please get someone to open there windows wallet and go to Help/Debug and tell me what version of libssl and berkeley db it says. some reason my wine is crashing so i cant just look Sad just need to know those 2 then I can get this wallet out. Just don't want to release version with wrong db then have people freak out because it says corrupt wallet.dat because i was a moron and compiled with wrong DB version. sorry again everyone.
vlechogo

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:10:41 PM

Ok, laptop crashed last night. Ya so i get to a new hotel and get settled in and all ready and WTF no bootsector. Then just a blink blink.

Could i please get someone to open there windows wallet and go to Help/Debug and tell me what version of libssl and berkeley db it says. some reason my wine is crashing so i cant just look Sad just need to know those 2 then I can get this wallet out. Just don't want to release version with wrong db then have people freak out because it says corrupt wallet.dat because i was a moron and compiled with wrong DB version. sorry again everyone.

TrollPayCoin Core
Client version: tpay-v1.0.2.build-g-bdb-gcc
Client name: Salami

OpenSSL 1.0.2j  26 Sep 2016
Berkeley DB 6.1.26: (June 16, 2015)
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:31:35 PM

TrollPayCoin Core
Client version: tpay-v1.0.2.build-g-bdb-gcc
Client name: Salami

OpenSSL 1.0.2j  26 Sep 2016
Berkeley DB 6.1.26: (June 16, 2015)

Thank you very much vlechogo.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:57:15 PM

Allion.co
Allion.life
Allion.biz
Allion.mobi
Allion.us
Allion.xyz

Have been placed on there own hosting accounts with temporary front pages.

(Sorry for the delay everyone. finishing setting up system to compile Allion wallets.)
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:06:32 PM

ok, so finally got the windows client to compile (it only took 3hrs+ on this laptop for some reason)

Only thing is i do not have a windows system around me at the moment to test the Allion windows wallet.

If someone could give the below a try and let me know that would be awesome. Again the below wallet is the Temp Allion wallet. I just need someone to test and let me know that it works as I have no windows system avail to test it on.

Allion-qt.zip
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:43:03 PM

thank you very very VERY much. Next step would be for me to go insane and tell these people I cannot fix there security issues without redesigning there entire network. But thats probably not what you meant :p (sorry this business trip just driving me crazy)..

I will be moving the video's/movies/music to .tv after I get back from my meeting with the above clients. (this is one meeting that I do not look forward to. There IT staff seemed so capable and had a lot of knowledge but that quickly changed the moment i was allowed access to there servers and network :/ . Telling people that there IT staff has no clue what there doing always makes me feel bad because i know most of them will probably be looking for a different job in the next few days)

I want to apologize to everyone for my lack of activity since I left on this business trip. This was supposed to be a simple meet and greet type of trip with a quick look at there internal net sec.

I will get a basic core for our allion.co  and a few social aspect domains.

Splash screen is complete generic coming soon. So if anyone would like there image/art to be the splash just post it up and who knows you may end up having your art/wtf ever as our splash screen. Keep in mind that there is no reward for a splash screen. But if you would like your art/image to be the splash and be seen by every user post something. I am just going to randomly pick a users choice.

ok have to get. I will update the OP link to the wallet and start the 64b wallet compiling so its done when I get back. (I totally grabbed the wrong laptop. I have cell phones that are faster than this piece of sh*t.)
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:49:03 PM

OP wallet links updated.
(NOTE THERE IS CURRENTLY ONLY 32B WALLET. 64B WILL BE READY AND UPLOADED WHEN I GET BACK FROM MEETING)

Below is 32B wallet.

Allion-qt.zip
vlechogo

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:16:32 PM

ok, so finally got the windows client to compile (it only took 3hrs+ on this laptop for some reason)

Only thing is i do not have a windows system around me at the moment to test the Allion windows wallet.

If someone could give the below a try and let me know that would be awesome. Again the below wallet is the Temp Allion wallet. I just need someone to test and let me know that it works as I have no windows system avail to test it on.

Allion-qt.zip

It works fine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: