Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:05:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Allion Logo Vote (check OP for logo's)
1 by Axllht - 14 (70%)
2 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
3 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
4 by BonzoCorleone - 1 (5%)
5 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
6 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
7 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
8 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
9 by VladimirN - 1 (5%)
10 by vlechogo - 0 (0%)
11 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ EXCHANGES READ ∞ ALL ←  (Read 75440 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:18:11 PM

excchanges and coinmarketcap have got still old name and logo

I noticed that also, I sent a request to Coinmarketcap to change the name and update the links to the exchanges last week but nothing yet.
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:57:58 PM

excchanges and coinmarketcap have got still old name and logo

I noticed that also, I sent a request to Coinmarketcap to change the name and update the links to the exchanges last week but nothing yet.

I will throw them a message. (yay free time lol :p Smiley

(sorry playing catch-up)

Below are both 32bit and 64bit wallets

32b Allion Wallet
64b Allion Wallet

Cleaning source folder & then will create new Git fork for rebrand Allion
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:22:39 PM

New Git

https://github.com/EpyxZ/Allion

(playing catch up. Sorry again everyone. )
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:49:19 PM

New Git

https://github.com/EpyxZ/Allion

(playing catch up. Sorry again everyone. )

Will test it. Thanks for your work!
smokim87

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:49:13 PM

Coinmarketcap are taking too long to change shit even after sending in a request...getting ridiculous.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:33:33 AM

Coinmarketcap are taking too long to change shit even after sending in a request...getting ridiculous.

I submitted again and gave them my trollpay.com mail along with personal e-mail. Hopefully they get it changed. They are usually really fast on there changes.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:34:30 AM

Still looking for a logo image.

Allion.life on the verge of opening its doors to the public.
Beginning to put up some of our hosting services. I am still on road but
now have time to start putting the Allion framework together.

Anyways let me know. keeping initial service pages to a simplistic easy to
comprehend layout and message.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:43:39 AM

Allion.TV is Active

Will get to movie updates. Lots to do. Finally able to get back to work on the project.
Spartan36

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:52:18 PM

Will there also be series? For this is now the biggest boom, bigger than on movies Smiley
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:56:22 PM

I think this project is nice..

Here a few suggestions

->http://allion.tv/ The website is nice..but you need more languages (only English). The Design is not professional.
->You need a different landing page for the Allion... (for Explorer wallet download etc..  ) (Explorer has not Richlist)
->The section troll hosting need some good offers. Only a email address is not good.
->Add a little forum...

Kind Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:08:05 AM

I think this project is nice..

Here a few suggestions

->http://allion.tv/ The website is nice..but you need more languages (only English). The Design is not professional.
->You need a different landing page for the Allion... (for Explorer wallet download etc..  ) (Explorer has not Richlist)
->The section troll hosting need some good offers. Only a email address is not good.
->Add a little forum...

Kind Regards Christian

Thanks for dropping in and giving the suggestions. I agree with every suggestion as others do to I am sure.

The movie portion of everything has been a slow process, mainly just to grab a user base and when ready the old domain will be redirected to our .co domain. The fact is that until I move the movies/media away from the crap framework that it currently runs off theres just basic aesthetics that can be changed.

There will be a new explorer up soon along with wallet downloads/links etc. This will most likely be at allion.co . (Allion.co has yet to be setup. But I will get to that)

the TPAYHosting service sales were temporarily suspended due to the resource provider implementing some over the top security measures after a ddos attack. I have decided that this resource provider will be kept but will not provide hosting for our web hosting service but we will use them to provide users that want a text/video/picture blog site at allion.life free 10gig file/unlimited bandwidth hosting w/cpanel & all the goodies. The TPAYhosting domain will most likely just be redirected to an allion.? domain until renewal expiration next year. or 2 years. cant remember lol. But yes just an e-mail is not good.

A small forum is definitely coming. We are going to be offering to many sevices and will need a central point for questions/comments and just chatter.

Things have been pretty slow for the last like 8 days. I don't even know anymore. I left on this business trip on the 28th so. I completely apologize to everyone that is following/investing about the slow activity. To be completely honest at times it is very  mentally taxing since the rebrand. We have I think 8 or 9 domains that need to come online. Each domain will offer its own individual services. Some free, some not. All the service/social domains will be connected together by our allion.co domain.

As a solo developer I have to spread my time across many different sections of this project in order to insure that it continues to move forward. This is not an excuse just wan't people to understand that we wen't from just a movie/web hosting site to a 10+ individualized domain organization. (well not yet. But we are on our way). But I will not disappear. I will continue to post updates etc and we will move forward even if like I said no one wants a piece of the pie and i have to do it all myself.

We dropped trollpay.com national & american rank pretty low for having 0 coverage and only 2 link back sites. So with very minimal effort with 10+ domains that can cross link & advetise one another we should be able to get very high visibility very fast with minimal effort.

Anyways I apologize for the eye spam. I tend to over explain as I am sure anyone who has asked me anything via pm or thread or mail will tell you. Have a good one.
smokim87

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 07:41:00 AM

Looks like amount of coins staking doubled in the last few hours.

I believe there's around 1.3M coins staking at the moment, good sign  Smiley

Ez is their anyway to add a richlist to the explorer along with the node list by any chance? Just some additional stats.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:09:12 PM

Ez is their anyway to add a richlist to the explorer along with the node list by any chance? Just some additional stats.

Ya, I will get on the node the explorer is on and get something up for you guys.

Also I submitted a premium add request & a normal free add request at Yobit as most of my pm's are if yobit will pick us up since we changed our name etc.
smokim87

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:16:20 PM

Ya, I will get on the node the explorer is on and get something up for you guys.

Also I submitted a premium add request & a normal free add request at Yobit as most of my pm's are if yobit will pick us up since we changed our name etc.

Honestly I wouldn't worry about yobit, not too fond of that exchange. Cryptopia is not bad, I believe we should aim for bittrex but might be after ALL matures a little more and things start to grow.
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:32:19 PM

any chance of getting a new sexy logo?

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:49:26 PM

Was hoping someone would submit something and have there art be our new logo. But nothing yet. only Prof designer reward requests so far. Not that thats bad, but I would like the logo to be from someone that is actually interested in Allion. Even if the interest is just to have there art/design be the new logo :p

Harpo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:27:14 AM

I'm a newbie to crypto but I have an interest in Allion.

I have some coins and I'd like to stake it, is there a guide somewhere?

smokim87

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:14:10 AM

I'm a newbie to crypto but I have an interest in Allion.

I have some coins and I'd like to stake it, is there a guide somewhere?

Download the wallet, wait for it to sync and send your coins to it.

If you did all that already then you're good to go.

As long as you keep your coins in the wallet and have the wallet running on your computer, you'll start staking.

Remember staking starts after 5 days of having the coins in your wallet, another 5 days till you get coins from staking (every 10 days you'll make some coins).
BonzoCorleone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:33:46 PM

Was hoping someone would submit something and have there art be our new logo. But nothing yet. only Prof designer reward requests so far. Not that thats bad, but I would like the logo to be from someone that is actually interested in Allion. Even if the interest is just to have there art/design be the new logo :p

As i already told you in pm i made some logo for allion, its a rough design so def needs lot of editing and i did it out of curiousity lol. I hope others will start giving their logo aswell so the community will have a choice.

Hope others can also post their ideas for allion logo. Btw all that design is made with "^".

Keep your Alts close, but your Bitcoin closer.
VladimirN

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:58:55 PM

It seems to me such a visualization will reflect the concept of "all in one" or "all in your hands".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: