Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Allion Logo Vote (check OP for logo's)
1 by Axllht - 14 (70%)
2 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
3 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
4 by BonzoCorleone - 1 (5%)
5 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
6 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
7 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
8 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
9 by VladimirN - 1 (5%)
10 by vlechogo - 0 (0%)
11 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ EXCHANGES READ ∞ ALL ←  (Read 75424 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alexflow

Activity: 700
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:52:54 AM

how i can convert tpay to allion??
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vlechogo

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:33:37 AM

how i can convert tpay to allion??

You don't need to. Just backup your tpay wallet and import it to allion wallet
sigma2543

Activity: 245

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:26:39 PM

Everything ok in here?  You guys need to go contact support on Cryptopia and ask them how you can get your ratings up.  You have 0 stars and that has an impact.

-Cryptopia Mod Cheesy

DOTCoin
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:27:23 AM

Everything ok in here?  You guys need to go contact support on Cryptopia and ask them how you can get your ratings up.  You have 0 stars and that has an impact.

-Cryptopia Mod Cheesy

It is bit quite here indeed, bit more happening on https://twitter.com/Allion_ALL.  Not easy days for alts during Bitcoin rally mode. Looks like dev. is reorganizing few things (services) here after his last statement. It would not hurt if people here help in anyway.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:38:16 PM

#ALL-NFO
Hello Allion users. I understand that there is a lot of speculation about the future of Allion. Rumors of me heading south and ditching the project are false. Allion's legal issues due to the old site have been resolved out of court and we can now move forward.

I would like to also appologize for not being completely honest with everyone. I have wanted to post info on a subject that has taken up my time over the last few weeks (besides the legal issues) but decided against this due to the fact that another developer had said almost the same thing and then split (purevidz).

I would like to introduce you all to my Little DLL (Those are his initials FYI!) He was born on 5-9-17 at 8:14am.

Yes that is me in the pics. (I will be doing a complete DOX on myself in the very near future just FYI)

Below is a link to the photo place that took pics of my little DLL at the hospital.
http://www.bellababyphotography.com/galleries/esig0510kqzwhhv?as=slideshow

Please understand that I have not abandoned the project. But the last few weeks I could not say Hey everyone I am kinda AFK because I am having a BABY simply because of what another dev said this and then split.

I understand that people are going to be like Bullshit thats not even you. Yes unfortunately I am the red haired fool. (those that have followed since the begining and seen my hand having pins removed can see the pin scars on my hand with the baby band. As i said I will be doing a full DOX of myself in the coming days to show everyone that I am serious about this project and its future.

Again I applogize about not being completely honest with everyone but I had to choose what was worse, to go afk for a little bit or say something that another dev said as his exit left strategy.

I understand that everyone is looking for updates and for me to get the ball rolling again. Please give me just a few more days to enjoy my little DLL and I will get back to Allion full steam. The legal issues that we were facing with the movies & media has been resolved.

Again I am sorry everyone about the lack of activity. just FYI Allion now hosts 45 nodes for 15 alt coins.

Anyways. I will talk to you all in a few days.

EpyxZ

(I am sure all my info is somewhere in one of those pictures on a paper in the background or something so someone wants all my info before I do a full dox, be my guest Smiley

VladimirN

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:16:40 PM

Congratulations EpixZ! A year ago, my wife gave birth to my second son. Do not be distracted from the basic duties, the family comes first. And yes, he's as redhead as you are! +++
tobsnn

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:19:32 PM

Wow dude, I mean, just wow  Shocked Smiley

I feel deep respect that you provide us with intimate insights into your life.

Really cool mate, congratulations.

infamous.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:12:21 AM

#ALL-NFO
Hello Allion users. I understand that there is a lot of speculation about the future of Allion. Rumors of me heading south and ditching the project are false. Allion's legal issues due to the old site have been resolved out of court and we can now move forward.

I would like to also appologize for not being completely honest with everyone. I have wanted to post info on a subject that has taken up my time over the last few weeks (besides the legal issues) but decided against this due to the fact that another developer had said almost the same thing and then split (purevidz).

I would like to introduce you all to my Little DLL (Those are his initials FYI!) He was born on 5-9-17 at 8:14am.

Yes that is me in the pics. (I will be doing a complete DOX on myself in the very near future just FYI)

Below is a link to the photo place that took pics of my little DLL at the hospital.

Please understand that I have not abandoned the project. But the last few weeks I could not say Hey everyone I am kinda AFK because I am having a BABY simply because of what another dev said this and then split.

I understand that people are going to be like Bullshit thats not even you. Yes unfortunately I am the red haired fool. (those that have followed since the begining and seen my hand having pins removed can see the pin scars on my hand with the baby band. As i said I will be doing a full DOX of myself in the coming days to show everyone that I am serious about this project and its future.

Again I applogize about not being completely honest with everyone but I had to choose what was worse, to go afk for a little bit or say something that another dev said as his exit left strategy.

I understand that everyone is looking for updates and for me to get the ball rolling again. Please give me just a few more days to enjoy my little DLL and I will get back to Allion full steam. The legal issues that we were facing with the movies & media has been resolved.

Again I am sorry everyone about the lack of activity. just FYI Allion now hosts 45 nodes for 15 alt coins.

EpyxZ

(I am sure all my info is somewhere in one of those pictures on a paper in the background or something so someone wants all my info before I do a full dox, be my guest Smiley

congrats! please use xbt freelancer and get an actual professional to do your logo design - i will chip in the costs up to $100

a professional project needs a professional design.
sigma2543

Activity: 245

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:57:12 PM

#ALL-NFO

EpyxZ

congrats! please use xbt freelancer and get an actual professional to do your logo design - i will chip in the costs up to $100

a professional project needs a professional design.

Good job buddy.  Congrats. 

Make sure when you get back on you contact Cryptopia support and ask them how you can raise those stars in CoinInfo.

-Cryptopia Mod

DOTCoin
rttia

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:27:05 AM

(Excuse the not so lady like language but for real now)

You expect people to be a lil more intelligent then support fucking yes coin. 20% premine and he stakes the whole thing. I want to know what goes through the coin owners head when he does this. If the point was to make it blatently obvious he will screw us then he has done a remarkable job. What sort of idiot even does that ? I cant even say more I am just in shock.

I try telling people about Tpay but no lets buy shitty coins and come crying to me afterwards and I tell them "You are an idiot and got what you deserved" I always recommend the best coins but ya. I feel nothing for those who get scammed they must learn to use their brain.

yes of course with active mind some one must be ready for work.
mikehowardelness

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 06:52:40 AM

Where is the dev, if you want the coin to rise can not disappear like this
AsukaSoryu02

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:21:21 PM

He posts updates on his twitter
SuperTramp
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 09:30:16 PM

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. The acronym "MNC" has been used for
MinCoin since it's launch on April 3rd, 2013. See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=165397.0

-ST

munus  (search the latin meaning)

ticker: mns , mus , muc or mnc  Grin

MincoinForum, Home Of The World's Fastest & Rarest Cryptocurrency. https://www.mincoinforum.com
Only 10million Mincoin To Be Created. Find out more at https://www.mincoin.us
AsukaSoryu02

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:10:28 AM

Just a heads-up, the front page of the website should say "welcome", and not "welcom"  Grin
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:18:23 AM

is project ded?
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:19:00 PM

He posts updates on his twitter

Nothing at all since May 23rd.

This is completely crazy...
Similar projects like ATMS and VISIO are rocking $5 million caps...
And this Dev goes into hibernation? Just fork ATMS or whatever. Have you no ambition, sir?
delle54

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:00:10 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 09:12:43 AM by delle54

Well, his "Allion scribble van" really doesn't look proffessionel:

The links don't show anything usefull except wash.me
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:09:59 PM

ANN without name of the coin?
vlechogo

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:41:32 AM

Damn, EpyxZ seemed like a decent guy  Undecided
joet3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

New updates on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Allion_ALL/status/879849162300379137

Looks like the code will be churning again...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: