Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IoP] Start Mining IoP, claim your spot!  (Read 22045 times)
Tbone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:15:08 AM

Can multiple computers run a wallet at the same time, using the same license for mining?
\
Yes That's possible

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:29:22 PM

Can multiple computers run a wallet at the same time, using the same license for mining?
\
Yes That's possible
yes, it is told about this opportunity in this document https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BOB3Xc5vHNKBNZJeosXGi0iNCxiD6rbFTvbF1uXfv10/edit#
it is specified on the 4th page
"Mining licenses are meant to be distributed between chapter members as they wish. A license can be installed in more than one miner software and it will make it mine until the miner cap is reached in either computer. This means that the system doesn’t allow cheating and that licenses can be shared between chapter members without causing any disruption. If a miner reaches the predefined cap it just stops and waits for the next mining period, sitting idle without consuming any resources of the computer where it is running."

YANDEX
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 10:54:03 AM

Can someone invite me to the slack or invite me into a chapter, I am pretty confused as to what I have to do to get involved with the project.

Thank you. Smiley

trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 12:32:50 PM

Can someone invite me to the slack or invite me into a chapter, I am pretty confused as to what I have to do to get involved with the project.

Thank you. Smiley
sent you PM with all the informations.  Cool welcome bro

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
vivinamie

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:40:27 PM

dear sir,
send slack invite to me,i also need
Fermat Indonesia

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 02:08:37 PM

Dear Chapter President. im inviting you all to join my forum here https://www.fermat-indonesia.org
you can have a board for your chapter too, register and pm me there or contact my slack.

i also looking people for moderate local languange too. all nation and language are welcome.

Thanks  
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:15:25 PM

What it means a Fermat's  and how to join?
Fermat Indonesia

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 02:22:42 PM

What it means a Fermat's  and how to join?

You're indonesian right ? straight to our website and register... and read all information there,,,,
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:12:44 PM

Chapter Referrals
In the end of November we launched our Chapter Network with quite a remarkable success. That month the community consisted of about half a dozen chapters, mostly central European countries. On December it exploded, reaching more than 60 chapters from all around the globe and extending to all major languages. January was a month to get organized and define goals.
Our proposal was simple, to mine our tokens it is not enough to download a program and put it to run on a computer. You need to add more value, and what we need at the current stage is to spread the word about Fermat. That is why chapter members run local social media in their own countries. For each task they tackle, they are entitled to a mining license.
But an extra incentive was needed to grow the network. We all know that in the crypto-world everything is about incentives. For that reason, a mining license is possible to be acquired just by referring a founder of a new chapter in another country. By doing so, the referrer enjoys for the life-span of the project a mining license as long as the referred chapter is active.
But what many people didn’t realize is that the referral mining license is the only one that you can ..

continue reading:

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
kahaiwro

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:20:05 PM

!mining Status
we are currently at "window": 6, each window lasts for 2016 Blocks after that difficulty adjusts and new window starts. we have atm 26 active miners and average 45 blocks per miner. Mining cap is down from previous 150 IoP to 135 IoP means in range of 2016 blocks (window 6) you cant mine more than 135 IoP max.
We are still at early stages and as things grow we expect average mining Cap per miner will go down to 5-10 IoP so its good time to start mining early.

Code:
root@:~# IoP-cli dumpminerstats
{
  "currentheight": 10240,
  "minercapenabled": true,
  "currentavgblocksperminer": 45,
  "currentfactor": 3,
  "currentcap": 135,
  "stats": {
    "window": 6,
    "blockstart": 10080,
    "blockend": 12096,
    "details": {
      "pAWdhjwBkp1WLHzx5bjxJU3CwVUtGZGZkF": 3,
      "pCB2Pa1iqE4kPyxnMY4tMhVxFoscLKzF8W": 15,
      "pKvfbWRbwgo4xEds5ozJ1ajVhmGySyYhnS": 8,
      "pEsNs29PD1gV6VfaFudG1dyNzNi1NKxkpM": 9,
      "pKDXMiibucvpu6yDWdz3sfzUg74XcdDqMq": 3,
      "pEnrttiMBRag6RQuG1Hcc2ec6QE6JiMCCT": 1,
      "pJFUJfGhGtDMdYycyFGBATGJ4qThsyhoxD": 17,
      "pEUEN2HBWfJgxwznnBwr9fMz2d87nhWqty": 5,
      "p9BHj6tTETLJ6mJKcoTJ4jLniQVntGLRVe": 10,
      "p8vdYeDS4QzKNqZ3KxfnJF38mratDhCpPg": 2,
      "pKbz7iRUSiUaTgh4UuwQCnc6pWZnyCGWxM": 1,
      "pUKf1Bx7TCneCotdNdnKyUm5P58rCwDjDJ": 1,
      "pMwvMEza76oJpf2MAshk5QaJjDpAqt8UvH": 4,
      "pAkEyE5sREBnZLeT4iNqDvz94KgVcehveV": 5,
      "pNvXChDwBuQ66w9Gc6NPwWgWA2rGHLvU7k": 16,
      "pLQ7rJKA3Qgqp4MC6PatpDgZYwrS9o8VZC": 22,
      "p7uYb5vNxMKzAuSamVAy2NA3hbd6m8uRus": 5,
      "pLhnz1VKsjkpxoAUrP44V4B5aJWp5m1vxi": 2,
      "pCXmr6R7aVcRMf35jkp7ukvqy2XST6KxPs": 2,
      "pT9B2qRK3nfghEkiEAHVtGEifsfAwrzjrn": 2,
      "pUR3gQ6jUzyUgmLEkkeSV6Vek2bvDDSaGC": 1,
      "pFwVHdVLHJHF3W6fXh3RztcyWeX4NArnUM": 3,
      "pJz3nG7YquSexzCCYgTJyst5ZNdPpo2YUn": 3,
      "pKa4PUYDMyGdRbygzzFKCPtEXUg58rZTZ5": 7,
      "pRGsKCQeYW6iYdr1mftbm5LbSxQypjLYtL": 3,
      "pDqhZSLQGfz2JGq1MNdYpp5M2QLjdujeAF": 1,
      "pDGnQevZcCBNsJMPrgMxseaSku3yos2vyD": 8
    }
  }
}

what window now and cap? when start new?
thanks
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:09:48 AM

what window now and cap? when start new?
thanks

new 'window 13' will start from block 24193

YANDEX
brigabriela470

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:12:29 PM

Live Interview | with Luis Molina | Founder of Fermat

You don't want to miss this, in just 30min Luis is doing Livestream on Youtube! join us and tune in

Wow Mr Luis sure look fresh with new haircut...thanks for this interview .....go go IoP

actually it is a matter of fact and understood thing that when we feel happy from inside then our body gesture and style of its become changed.
EuroLine

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:33:55 PM

So how to get license?

Servers been shutted down forever. Working on compensate program.
If need a pool public or private PM me.
marmai

Activity: 62

We know our future, because we are building it!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 03:00:16 PM

So how to get license?

Open a Chapter ;-)

I send you a PM

Libertaria - Freedom, Peace, Prosperity!
We are developing the decentralised stack for a freer world.
CroDam

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:51:26 PM

It is still possible to find country without chapter and become a chapter for your country.

Check the doc:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BI2l4jPPmh0I2V2ePWLTgLJUpWPymdpQ1-E-qUEfpyQ/edit#gid=0

Mining licenses are rewarded for:
Testing
Twitter
Facebook
Blog
and much more.

If your country is free contact me and I will help you to set up a chapter and you will get mining license.
rotzbouf

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:52:34 AM

I don't get the mining process here... So you are setting up a node, then you request a "license" for mining,, but then how to actually mine this? Is this only working by rewards for tasks like facebook, twitter, etc?

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛
CroDam

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:22:49 PM

I don't get the mining process here... So you are setting up a node, then you request a "license" for mining,, but then how to actually mine this? Is this only working by rewards for tasks like facebook, twitter, etc?

Mining is same like BTC in beginning. You can use home PC, but to enable your wallet address, you need license which you will get for different tasks.
If you want to get more info fell free to contact me by private message.
rotzbouf

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:32:53 PM

Mining is same like BTC in beginning. You can use home PC, but to enable your wallet address, you need license which you will get for different tasks.

Ok, things are getting clearer. In the older thread (linked in the OP) I found now the wallets do download. So basically, the adress generated by the wallet cannot be used until it is enabled by the dev team?  Why this "security measure"? You say that the mining can be done with a normal PC, is it then mined with CPU or GPU, and which algo does it use.

CroDam

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:29:39 PM

Ok, things are getting clearer. In the older thread (linked in the OP) I found now the wallets do download. So basically, the adress generated by the wallet cannot be used until it is enabled by the dev team?  Why this "security measure"? You say that the mining can be done with a normal PC, is it then mined with CPU or GPU, and which algo does it use.

Correct, generated address need to be white listed by devs. Reason is that mining is still not "public". You need to be part of chapter network. Also there is nice feature, mining cap, so nobody canot mining more then 3x average. Reason is to prevent mining hash race. Mining is CPU and algo is sha256 of course.
Do you maybe want to join us? Smiley
Project is really great!
rotzbouf

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:03:53 PM

Correct, generated address need to be white listed by devs. Reason is that mining is still not "public". You need to be part of chapter network. Also there is nice feature, mining cap, so nobody canot mining more then 3x average. Reason is to prevent mining hash race. Mining is CPU and algo is sha256 of course.
Do you maybe want to join us? Smiley
Project is really great!

I have some older ASIC which is sha256 capable. May I use this too? I will think about joining, but I will definitely watch this closer. Need to see if there is room for another project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: