Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:45:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Transactions [Equihash][Community Project]  (Read 232872 times)
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:36:54 PM

I'm expecting a drop to 5000 sats in the next 2 days...

that would be great Smiley a lot of cheap coins

YANDEX
TR8888

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:58:40 PM

I'm expecting a drop to 5000 sats in the next 2 days... that would still mean that DEV has 7.5 BTC for free... for just a clone copy of ZEC without innovation...

Then why are you still posting in this thread every couple of hours, Fuckoff back to the hole you crawled out of.. You're getting awfully boring now  Smiley
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:49:21 PM

i join the slack just now but see no one at there  Undecided
Articlepro

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 11:19:11 PM

I'm expecting a drop to 5000 sats in the next 2 days... that would still mean that DEV has 7.5 BTC for free... for just a clone copy of ZEC without innovation...

Then why are you still posting in this thread every couple of hours, Fuckoff back to the hole you crawled out of.. You're getting awfully boring now  Smiley
He is saying bad things about this coin just for people sell it for a low price then he can buy.

ATTENTION: DON'T BELIEVE IN THOSE DISONEST PEOPLE, don't sell it for a low price cuz it worth more!!!

Earn Passive Icome with the best Perpetual Dex: https://gmx.io/#/?ref=claim
 *Image Removed*
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:58:42 PM

He is saying bad things about this coin just for people sell it for a low price then he can buy.

ATTENTION: DON'T BELIEVE IN THOSE DISONEST PEOPLE, don't sell it for a low price cuz it worth more!!!

No, i'm saying the correct things... at 5000Sats dev can still dump all his coins and earn 7.5 BTC and disappear... easy money for a copy and paste coin. I've been in cryptoworld long enough. I've send him several PMs, telling him to pay for C-CEX listing, and he don't want to spend any money, why? because he just want to dump his stake on people like you...what will happen is ZDASH without a dev when he see the opportunity to dump enough coins and earn nice money. i even already think that he is working on another one ZAmerica... but that i'm not sure.
Acidx

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:03:21 AM

You know they just placed 5000 zDash from the pre-mine into Signature Campaigns right?

This currency has development, and its going faster than many others out there. So instead of just spamming this thread up with negativity, you could check how you could help its development or do something good for both your share and others in here.

The only reason I'd imagine someone to spread fud on new currencies is A. they want to buy cheaper on an exchange that not many use. B. They don't want competitors to succeed over the currencies they hold themselves.

nevaaflaw

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:38:37 AM

ZEC price will start to dump again about the 28th when they reward founders with their share of coins; as they will seek to cash in ASAP.
"We will begin initiating transfers of the Founders' Reward funds sometime on or after November 28th, 2016, a month after our launch. Recipients of the Founders' Reward may independently use these funds as they see fit...."
Miners will seek profits elsewhere. I'm guessing ZCL or Zdash. ZCL has a bit of an upper hand being listed with multiple exchanges but w/only Linux wallet avail it kind of limits the coins use. This gives Zdash an opportunity to take advantage; in the end ZEC may prove it has some staying power in cryptocurrency world after all. Most likely is we can look forward to a shitload of FORK'd "Z" coins to come.
Articlepro

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 12:42:26 AM

ZEC price will start to dump again about the 28th when they reward founders with their share of coins; as they will seek to cash in ASAP.
"We will begin initiating transfers of the Founders' Reward funds sometime on or after November 28th, 2016, a month after our launch. Recipients of the Founders' Reward may independently use these funds as they see fit...."
Miners will seek profits elsewhere. I'm guessing ZCL or Zdash. ZCL has a bit of an upper hand being listed with multiple exchanges but w/only Linux wallet avail it kind of limits the coins use. This gives Zdash an opportunity to take advantage; in the end ZEC may prove it has some staying power in cryptocurrency world after all. Most likely is we can look forward to a shitload of FORK'd "Z" coins to come.
Hi sir alt.
It's funny to see that all of your posts was on the ZDASH thread.

Good job trying to get low prices.

*Image Removed*
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:48:04 AM

The cost of mining of ZDASH is so ridicules low. 7200 coins are being added for almost no cost. Before ZDASH hits 100sats it is way too early to even consider buying ZDASH. ZCL is a different story, a lot more miners and the price is 0.00200100. Mining cost is a lot higher on ZCL then on ZDASH. In fact ZEC will crash, but all clones will crash too, only if ZEC is being pumped hard, coins like ZDASH and ZCL will move higher. Remmeber the POTcoin pump and all the other coins were pumped too... also you cannot compare ZCL with ZDASH. ZCL is already trading on C-CEX, Yobit, Bittrex and ZDASH is trading on cryptopia lol

I've ask dev a bounty of 10% to get it listed on C-cex... but he is still refusing. I can easily get ZDASH listed on C-cex, but no reward = why should i do dev job?
nevaaflaw

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:55:33 AM

The cost of mining of ZDASH is so ridicules low. 7200 coins are being added for almost no cost. Before ZDASH hits 100sats it is way too early to even consider buying ZDASH. ZCL is a different story, a lot more miners and the price is 0.00200100. Mining cost is a lot higher on ZCL then on ZDASH. In fact ZEC will crash, but all clones will crash too, only if ZEC is being pumped hard, coins like ZDASH and ZCL will move higher. Remmeber the POTcoin pump and all the other coins were pumped too... also you cannot compare ZCL with ZDASH. ZCL is already trading on C-CEX, Yobit, Bittrex and ZDASH is trading on cryptopia lol

I've ask dev a bounty of 10% to get it listed on C-cex... but he is still refusing. I can easily get ZDASH listed on C-cex, but no reward = why should i do dev job?
Clearly you've read all my prev post but failed to get the point; which is I miner strictly for profit and couldn't give 2 fucks about the coin. Where they end up is where they end up. For now I mine Zdash cause more profit is there with such low diffs. 3 days ago it was ZEC and a week before that it was ZCL. There is nothing I could say to make any coin price go up or down. That will be determined by the coins Dev's and the coins functionality. I am a miner; not a dev or a cheerleader.
Sorry Placebo that was meant for Articlepro.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:01:33 AM

Clearly you've read all my prev post but failed to get the point; which is I miner strictly for profit and couldn't give 2 fucks about the coin. Where they end up is where they end up. For now I mine Zdash cause more profit is there with such low diffs. 3 days ago it was ZEC and a week before that it was ZCL. There is nothing I could say to make any coin price go up or down. That will be determined by the coins Dev's and the coins functionality. I am a miner; not a dev or a cheerleader.

ZCL - Net Hash: 1,162,984.00 Sol/s
ZCL - 200100 sats

ZDASH - Net Hash: 69,642.00 Sol/s
ZDASH - 11500sats

Infact you are incorrect, even with the higher ZCL mining rate you will earn more profit with ZCL then with ZDASH. ZDASH will bring you at around 192043 sats and ZCL is currently trading at 200100sats, so mining ZCL is still more profitable then mining ZDASH...
k0er
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:09:23 AM

We Need a fucking EXCHANGE NOW

Exchanges used to take at least a month or two in the old days, until the community is established.
Don't you think we need at least a block explorer and some more work done before an exchange?

10% of what, placebo? Grin

YANDEX
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:10:11 AM

We Need a fucking EXCHANGE NOW

Exchanges used to take at least a month or two in the old days, until the community is established.
Don't you think we need at least a block explorer and some more work done before an exchange?

of his premine of course Cheesy In fact i said to C-CEX just put it on the voting list Cheesy
nevaaflaw

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:10:56 AM

ZCL - 200100 sats

ZDASH - 11500sats

Infact you are incorrect, even with the higher ZCL mining rate you will earn more profit with ZCL then with ZDASH. ZDASH will bring you at around 192043 sats and ZCL is currently trading at 200100sats, so mining ZCL is still more profitable then mining ZDASH...
Well I get more Blocks in Zdash than ZCL. Zdash luck is much better than ZCL which you will find 250% to 325%. Zdash luck is not near that high
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:11:56 AM

ZCL - 200100 sats

ZDASH - 11500sats

Well I get more Blocks in Zdash than ZCL. Zdash luck is much better than ZCL which you will find 250% to 325%. Zdash luck is not near that high

of course you will find more blocks, as the blocks are worth 20 times less... and hashrate is 20 times less... but your profit is 21 times less Cheesy
jonid

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:15:22 AM

Guys!

Is this calculator correct??

https://whattomine.com/coins/168-zdash-equihash
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:19:27 AM

Guys!

Create 1 BTC in: 598,915.79 Days
ROI: 0.00 Days

Those are correct for sure Cheesy
Articlepro

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 01:24:00 AM

Guys!

The price will raise when it get more visibility, just don't sell it for a low price and thank me later.

*Image Removed*
k0er
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:24:28 AM

of his premine of course Cheesy In fact i said to C-CEX just put it on the voting list Cheesy
10% of premine is ~11k Zdash right now(low hashrate) is ~1.1 btc minimum Cheesy ... for such a bounty u must listed on Polo,man Cheesy

YANDEX
jonid

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 01:26:49 AM

Guys!

The price will raise when it get more visibility, just don't sell it for a low price and thank me later.

yeah.. the number is weird.. can't believe it..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: