Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Transactions [Equihash][Community Project]  (Read 232861 times)
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:12:17 PM

You will find the website here: http://www.zdash.tk

Why a free .tk website and domain ?
We will provide more domains later on!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goodminer

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:50:20 PM

Good coin, congratulations dev. Any news about Polo and Bittrex? When we can expect it on there?
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:09:14 PM

Good afternoon lads and ladies!
We have decided to increase the bounty for Windows Wallet to 5000 Zdash and Android Wallet to 2500 Zdash, to speed up the process.
We have people working on a wallet right now but we feel that the more the merrier!
If you'd like to try it out, PM me or Joseph either here or at Slack.

I can also announce that we have some fine news that we will announce later tonight.

Oh and also, there is no reason to not tweet or retweet stuff about Zdash

5000 Zdash?

maybe if you make it 150,000 Zdash, then you might get some interest.

Cause then you'd be doing it before Zcrash......

and that will then bring major attention to Zdash.

5000 is honestly too low.
SparkIt

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:09:54 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 12:30:25 AM by mprep

Good coin, congratulations dev. Any news about Polo and Bittrex? When we can expect it on there?
Thank you! We will do everything in our power to make this coin great!

As for Polo and Bittrex it is not in our hands, only the exchanges themselves and the community can make a difference now.
We should never expect things but only hope and believe!
I never take something for granted,  though I hope Polo and Bittrex can see how great everyone in this community is and that together you and the exchanges will make this community expand even further!

For now we should all use Cryptopia and make the volume a bit higher, that will make more people open their eyes for Zdash.

Good afternoon lads and ladies!
We have decided to increase the bounty for Windows Wallet to 5000 Zdash and Android Wallet to 2500 Zdash, to speed up the process.
We have people working on a wallet right now but we feel that the more the merrier!
If you'd like to try it out, PM me or Joseph either here or at Slack.

I can also announce that we have some fine news that we will announce later tonight.

Oh and also, there is no reason to not tweet or retweet stuff about Zdash

5000 Zdash?

maybe if you make it 150,000 Zdash, then you might get some interest.

Cause then you'd be doing it before Zcrash......

and that will then bring major attention to Zdash.

5000 is honestly too low.
5000 is 4.1% of total premine, this we believe is a decent bounty. Though we are always open for suggestions and discussions if there is someone that is fairly certain that he or she will be able to succeed.

We have people working on a windows wallet right now and I will update you when I hear about any major progress!
goodminer

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:22:22 PM

Ok, thank you for your ansver, but please tell me what do you need to put this coin on some bigger exchanges? Did you submit a request on Bit or Polo?
I think that Cryptopia is a very small exchange and there coins will never get a good rating and trade is so small in volume.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:34:19 AM

To be honest it costs less than $40 to create a domain with hosting for 1 year. Be more serious about your project and development. .Tk is asking for trouble tk is black listed almost everywhere and got shit listed many years ago n hardly anyone uses. Least get paid domain and use free hosting one or the other at least. Free is just being cheap.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
marcus_v

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:35:38 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 07:35:48 AM by marcus_v

where should I go to figure out how profitable this coin is for me too mine. willing to mine off coins only if it more profitable though. looks like if it stays close to the price it is now it is more profitable than zcrash if it goes down to 2000 then it is no longer. so guess I will keep mining till it reaches 2000's or something better
SparkIt

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:18:48 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 12:20:13 AM by mprep

Ok, thank you for your ansver, but please tell me what do you need to put this coin on some bigger exchanges? Did you submit a request on Bit or Polo?
I think that Cryptopia is a very small exchange and there coins will never get a good rating and trade is so small in volume.
We have submitted applications to both Polo and Bittrex, yes. So let's hope they list us! Smiley

Yes but it is still an exchange and by getting high volume there we might get more people to join in

To be honest it costs less than $40 to create a domain with hosting for 1 year. Be more serious about your project and development. .Tk is asking for trouble tk is black listed almost everywhere and got shit listed many years ago n hardly anyone uses. Least get paid domain and use free hosting one or the other at least. Free is just being cheap.
As I've said, we are getting more domains. We have already looked at a few domains.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 12:19:13 PM

We have submitted applications to both Polo and Bittrex, yes. So let's hope they list us! Smiley

Yes but it is still an exchange and by getting high volume there we might get more people to join in
I believe at least we'll get a place in bittrex for sure.
we have good community support and we're getting more day by day.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:25:14 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 10:27:57 PM by k0er

Code:
[center][img]http://s017.radikal.ru/i439/1612/e0/abc7eeaf868e.png[/img][/center]

[center][url=http://www.zdash.tk/][img]http://screenshot.ru/upload/images/2016/12/07/06_1481063154640a3.png[/img][/url][/center]

[center][img]http://s020.radikal.ru/i704/1611/b4/305557c48e5f.png[/img][/center]

[center][url=https://twitter.com/JStuhlman][img]http://s019.radikal.ru/i606/1611/ed/04f3fae22954.png[/img][/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/ZdashCommunity/][img]http://s018.radikal.ru/i523/1611/62/2381a2797277.png[/img][/url]  [url=https://zdash-slack.herokuapp.com/][img]http://s013.radikal.ru/i324/1611/cf/3f1fd6af6a11.png[/img][/url][url=https://www.reddit.com/r/zdash/][img]http://s018.radikal.ru/i520/1611/3d/b382013ada5b.png[/img][/url][/center]

YANDEX
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:38:58 PM

As I've said, we are getting more domains. We have already looked at a few domains.
If you need one building let me know can come up with some design work and also interphase for all miners to use and also integrated forms if need a full functional site.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
SparkIt

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:11:26 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 10:35:42 PM by SparkIt

Thanks, k0er! I have sent you a PM on slack

I have PMd you on slack

We will provide more domains later on!  Smiley

If you need one building let me know can come up with some design work and also interphase for all miners to use and also integrated forms if need a full functional site.
wulfgar_1979

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:16:40 PM

ETA on windows wallet?
nevaaflaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:14:08 PM

ETA on windows wallet?
There will be no windows wallet until ZEC releases a windows wallet so that can be copied too.
Dev's cant figure out how to make the (Z) address for zero knowledge transactions work. neither can Zcash dev's.
If I were you I'd switch to (ZHS). Why? they are ranked higher (currently 336 at time of posting) than Zdash (currently 607 at time of posting), have a working windows wallet, No premine, No founders 20% fee, for now no GPU mine but once they open mining pool the GPU mining will give it an upside pop.
The CPU mine makes it fair for even small miners and at home guys with their shitty laptop and keeps the huge farms from dumping the shit down to zero just to pay their eletric bills.
Hey ZDASH...fucking around with your signature logo and tagline BS and develop something for your coin.
SparkIt

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:53:27 PM

ETA on windows wallet?
There will be no windows wallet until ZEC releases a windows wallet so that can be copied too.
Dev's cant figure out how to make the (Z) address for zero knowledge transactions work. neither can Zcash dev's.
If I were you I'd switch to (ZHS). Why? they are ranked higher (currently 336 at time of posting) than Zdash (currently 607 at time of posting), have a working windows wallet, No premine, No founders 20% fee, for now no GPU mine but once they open mining pool the GPU mining will give it an upside pop.
The CPU mine makes it fair for even small miners and at home guys with their shitty laptop and keeps the huge farms from dumping the shit down to zero just to pay their eletric bills.
Hey ZDASH...fucking around with your signature logo and tagline BS and develop something for your coin.
I can't say that it will be a windows wallet before zcash but I can't say that there won't be.
You even say it yourself, a windows wallet for Zcash and Zdash isn't something that is done in a week or two. We have people working on a windows wallet and we encourage more people to start developing one.
The Zcash team have more people working on it, they have had more time and they might be further progressed in the development.

I'm not familiar with ZHS, if I should be honest.
I'm sad that Zdash isn't what you want it to be, if you have any suggestions that you think would make Zdash a better currency we are all ears.

There is also a reason why ZHS is higher at coinmarketcap, a reason that should be fixed this week.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:06:58 PM

Its good and all but the fact its not trading anywhere confuses me big time. Its should make its way on the exchanges and get dump as hard as possible preferably to kiss 1 satoshi floor and bounce back hitting a holy grail spot.
nevaaflaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:26:59 PM

The whole landscape of crypto exchanges has changed. With coins being release at breakneck speeds, (some scam and some legit) it will be harder and harder to get listed with good exhanges. I followed Zdash from day 1 and have a few thousand coins I'll hold for years to come although I see no future it's existance in it's current state (It simply does nothing and waiting for it's ninche community to build it into something, hell anything). I tip my hat to the guy that forked it though, he gave it a hell'uva try and learned alot in the meantime. I hope he sells what he has and moves on to something else no shame in it alot of coins have come and gone by the wayside and more to follow. It seems the new flavor of the month are POW/POS hybrid coins that you can mine quick and stake for rewards like SKEL, XP, GOLF. They are not ASIC resistant cause they want them mined fast to get to staking. The only Zero-knowledge to invest in for the long hual is ZEC
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 08:04:25 AM

Its good and all but the fact its not trading anywhere confuses me big time. Its should make its way on the exchanges and get dump as hard as possible preferably to kiss 1 satoshi floor and bounce back hitting a holy grail spot.

You don't know anything about Cryptopia?
It is true that cryptopia is a small exchange. but it is still make us able to trade. we are right now in touch with Bittrex and Polo. we'll add the coin soon to a better and bigger exchange.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 11:08:02 AM

You don't know anything about Cryptopia?
It is true that cryptopia is a small exchange. but it is still make us able to trade. we are right now in touch with Bittrex and Polo. we'll add the coin soon to a better and bigger exchange.
Thats right atleast you got some where to trade your coin.All big exchanges were small at some point og time.With more listings,userbase and trade volume they grow
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 11:56:40 AM

not open social media campaign dev
twitter and facebook campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: