Would like to clear a few things:
1. Total supply of Tokes ever is 50m. Of which 2.5m is kept by the dev team?
2. 100,000 tokes bounties is it part of 2.5m retained for growth?
3. What happens to the tokes that are not sold?
4. What is the minimum funding required for project to still go ahead?
1. Yes, that is correct.
2. Correct - we'll be paying all bounties, promotional, and marketing rewards out of the founder's share.
3. Unsold TOKES will go into a reserve account with a publicly-released wallet address. The rationale here is two-fold. First, we feel it's important to have this quantity of supply eventually available in the ecosystem, which argues against burning any unsold units. Secondly, project funding dictates that we ultimately sell the remaining units. What we will not
do is dump these on the market. If at some point in the future we determine we need to undertake a secondary offering, we would release additional tranches of TOKES via off-market transactions (similar to AMP's secondary sale). It's also very possible, depending on business success, that we identify methods of releasing these into the market via giveaways or strategic alliances. The alliances are particularly appealing because they would enable us to enhance our overall competitiveness, further improve TOKES presence and demand, and recruit additional businesses to spread our message. This is great for every holder of TOKES.
4. We've touched on this briefly before, but I'll summarize here. Due to the nature of our multi-pronged approach, we have flexibility in our capital raise. In order to execute on the Cannabis Revolution terrestrial business, we need to raise approximately $250-$500K in USD-equivalent digital assets. The Tokes Platform, with very little overhead, can be executed with significantly less capital in the neighborhood of $50K. With that said, we have an entire backlog of innovative concepts we'd like
to begin true development on following the ICO. For that reason, and because it drastically improves our chances of success, we're targeting a significantly larger capital raise of $5MM.
Thanks for the questions pugilist555.