Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARCO] AquariusCoin | The water of crypto | NO premine | No ICO |  (Read 45148 times)
staysecure (OP)

Activity: 1472
Merit: 505

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 04:23:50 PM

With great please announcing that my blockchains have recieved a true dedicated supporter and the first seed round of funds.

Thanks to my private angel investor i have so far used some of the seed funds to lock in some essential services for the next couple of years.

- Primary DNS services for seednodes extended till january 2020 and sec till june 2020

- Main domains (that also include DNS seed records) extended till mid 2020

- Blockexplorers paid for 1 extra year (own blockexplorers are coming online this year)

- internet connectivity costs for seednetwork funds reserved

- webhosting vps costs for 1year reserved

- development cost for the next stage of mobility

A great day to everyone and a big thank you to all supporters.

cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:24:27 PM

PoW over before the ANN posted? Wow! Cool! /s

Yea agreed pretty lame, and why the hell is 9/10 coins Scrypt? Scrypt is the lamest algo in the lands and consumes tons of energy, try something new like Blake2s or Cryptonote. Passing.

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 04:35:37 PM

Yea agreed pretty lame, and why the hell is 9/10 coins Scrypt? Scrypt is the lamest algo in the lands and consumes tons of energy, try something new like Blake2s or Cryptonote. Passing.

Actually this is a new thread! The original thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1369936.0 and the launch was fair with no premine and the only reason i made a new thread is becuase i made a new BCT account at that time and forgot i already have one.
Arco is my first blockchain and at the time of creation scrypt was a the choice. Tnx for your comment btw.

cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:38:08 PM

Actually this is a new thread! The original thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1369936.0 and the launch was fair with no premine and the only reason i made a new thread is becuase i made a new BCT account at that time and forgot i already have one.
Arco is my first blockchain and at the time of creation scrypt was a the choice. Tnx for your comment btw.

Your TaJ coin was great man, just don't see why you would do Scrypt, but goodluck with the project none the less, not personally worth it for me because it's scrypt but I'm sure others will enjoy it, you are at the end of the day a great Dev, should of mentioned that in the last post.

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 04:55:23 PM

Your TaJ coin was great man, just don't see why you would do Scrypt, but goodluck with the project none the less, not personally worth it for me because it's scrypt but I'm sure others will enjoy it, you are at the end of the day a great Dev, should of mentioned that in the last post.

Thank you for the kind words of trust. Great to hear about support for TAJ as well. As mentioned AquariusCoin was the first coin created and i was just being foolish at that time so the initiall ARC was made with coincreator and when my lead dev and friend checked the code it was like double face palm when working on it.

Current ARCO 2.0 code was ported to Blackcoin code but who knows what the future holds as ARCO will outlive me, my kids and my gradnkids..... (it would actually be super insane to have an estimated year when the last ARCO will be created but its impossible to calculate since there is no way of knowing how many ARCOs are going to be cold and how many staking or how many sitting on exchnages that in general do not stake PoS coins).

Tnx for stoppping by and post your ARCO address for some humble tip  Wink

spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 08:16:05 PM

Scrypt is the lamest algo in the lands and consumes tons of energy

Scrypt is a proven algo and don't forget that ARCO is a PoS coin.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 03:04:20 PM

Scrypt is the lamest algo in the lands and consumes tons of energy

Scrypt is a proven algo and don't forget that ARCO is a PoS coin.

Correct scrypt has somewhere proven the test of time. Its not the friendliest of algos when it comes to node cpu usage but with the HF this has improved a lot.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:44:53 PM

what is the point of this coin is see no roadmap or aims?

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 08:08:54 PM

Hi @cryptohunter tnx for stopping by. Its an honour to get a comment from a legendary member. There is no public roadmap for a few simple reasons. A roadmap means deadlines and expectations that are subject to heavy scrutiny if not delivered.

The non existent roadmap is quite simple. Slow and steady delivery of services and that is what is going on not just for ARCO but for all of my blockchains.

The next checkpoint is mobile wallets. 4 electrums are already up experimental coinomi fork beta is already available. The rest i will reveal as we cross the current check points.

As there is no huge team behind my ventures yet but a party of few people i trust we are not out to compete with anyone or any coin and we understant that we havent reinvented the blockchian wheel.

Again tnx for stopping by.

PS: I have no idea how you stumbled upon the thread as it must be already lost on last page of altcoin section Smiley

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 04:58:21 PM

A roadmap means deadlines and expectations that are subject to heavy scrutiny if not delivered.

Jure, he has some point, although I'm also not a fan of roadmaps, because they were mostly "invented" to mislead people. But I do believe that you/we should summarize several things and I can help with that sometime next month (I have 4 days off though it depends how will be the things with FAIL and real life Smiley). But with no ETA's! We can have a discussion on Telegram, and in the mean time, people interested in ARCO can feel free to express their opinions.

As for now it is important to know that Jure (staysecure) is a legit guy and he won't disappear as many others do.    

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 05:15:23 PM

A roadmap means deadlines and expectations that are subject to heavy scrutiny if not delivered.

Jure, he has some point, although I'm also not a fan of roadmaps, because they were mostly "invented" to mislead people. But I do believe that you/we should summarize several things and I can help with that sometime next month (I have 4 days off though it depends how will be the things with FAIL and real life Smiley). But with no ETA's! We can have a discussion on Telegram, and in the mean time, people interested in ARCO can feel free to express their opinions.

As for now it is important to know that Jure (staysecure) is a legit guy and he won't disappear as many others do.    

We will my friends. At the moment i am very busy with all sort of things besides my blockchain and i know you are as well. I wont be making excuses. I will just maybe mention since its quite important for me personally that i am finally jump starting my 2 year old CoinTelegraph Slovenia division as i am fortunate enoght to recieve a gift of 4 brave souls that will be my staff of authors and since this is something i was suppose to launch two years ago i hope you can understand that i will not rest untill i am finished with all the collaboration with my new team. With this in mind one of the base concepts of ARCO was social tipping as well and i will for shure tip my team of writers with ARCO and one of the team members just sent me his PoSWallet ARCO address.

ARCO chain aint going no where and the future you are all wating for will happen.

Reagardling my dissaperance there will be none of that as it looks like i am one of the rare people on BCT with an open id attached so event if i would pull an exit scam it would not be hard to find me.

Not that an exit scam is even viable with any of my blockchains as i never took a penny from the community and if my angels will continue to suppport me i will never have to.

Tnx again to everyone for the vote of trust.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 06:09:35 PM

See how stubborn is Jure Cheesy

ARCO: Providing water in Bitcoin events... hahaha. Cheesy Good one!

Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:56:35 PM

Arco wallet on Yobit looks in maintenance status since a lot of time.... Any hints about this?

I would like to transfer some coins but i'm unable to do that because of this situation.

I hope they will be back in active status soon.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 08:09:25 PM

Arco wallet on Yobit looks in maintenance status since a lot of time.... Any hints about this?

I would like to transfer some coins but i'm unable to do that because of this situation.

I hope they will be back in active status soon.

Hm? All was good ~2 weeks ago:

Hello,

YoBit notified me that links to source and block explorer are updated:

I believe its safe to say that the exchange is up to date with ARCO.

Cheers,
Spartak

Will ask the support and I hope they'll answer.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 03:31:22 AM

Heya,

YoBit answered with this "robo message" (I think they have it saved in some document and just copy-pasta it to people):

Wallet  is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience
**Please check wallet status before deposit or withdrawal
BTC

Let's wait for a few days... see what happens.

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 06:45:49 AM

Heya,

YoBit answered with this "robo message" (I think they have it saved in some document and just copy-pasta it to people):

Wallet  is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience
**Please check wallet status before deposit or withdrawal
BTC

Let's wait for a few days... see what happens.

Damn Yobit again. Need to put  @spartak on payrole since he is now chief liaison officer for Arco - Yobit releations  Grin

Redni

Activity: 370
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:00:06 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 06:00:23 AM by Redni

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 11:38:05 PM

New ARCO exchange has been opened!

ARCO/POSW on PoSWallet, you can buy and staking Cheesy

That's very good! I wrote to Gliss (CoinMarketCap's owner) to add the pair on CMC, but it appears it was added automatically:

But I asked him to add these Cryptopia pairs, because they are supported by CMC:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ARCO_LTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ARCO_DOGE
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ARCO_UNO

Unfortunately, CryptoCompare (https://www.cryptocompare.com/) is not supporting it so there is no point to notify them.

@Jure,

Looks like Cryptopia are no longer supporting XMR, FTC and DOT pairs so exchanges in OP should look like this:

Exchanges

Cryptopia Markets:

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

New ARCO exchange has been opened!

ARCO/POSW on PoSWallet, you can buy and staking Cheesy

Click here to register and use the ARCO EXCHANGE, ARCO FAUCET and ARCO STAKING POOL Smiley

Enjoy  Cool

Wow nice tnx for the info.

And on top of that i got second place in PoSWallet ICOTimeline competition Smiley https://icotimeline.com/icotimeline-poswallet-competition/

staysecure (OP)

We are cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 07:20:37 AM

@Jure,
Looks like Cryptopia are no longer supporting XMR, FTC and DOT pairs so exchanges in OP should look like this:

Tnx bud OP updated.

PS: Our new team mate is working on the the visual side of the ANN .... So ARCO is getting a makeover soon  Wink

PS: A very friendly dude from India made me a new sig so i am wearing it with pride Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: