Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 10:12:38 PM

If there is anyone interested in signing up, please help a fellow bitcointalk member out & use my referral link to join. It would be MUCH appreciated!

https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=msummersjr

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:30:06 PM

I am not shure if this gesture will get endorsment by team @PoSWallet but here it is (@bitbeanpool if this is a no go just let me know and i will remove the post).

I am managing an unofficial Facebook page for PoSWallet here https://www.facebook.com/POSWallet/ (no i am not official team member of PoSWallet).

Any member that completes the following will recieve some complimentry coins.

1.Like PoSWallet on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/POSWallet/
2.Share PoSWallet FB page on your timeline (must be a public share visible to everyone and yet it will be checked)
3.If you dont have an account on PoSWallet yet register: https://goo.gl/aEXekl
3.Generate LANA or TAJ deposit address on your PoSWallet account and copy/poste it in the comment of your public post (the one on point 2)

My offer ends on 18.december and all rewards wiil be sent to participants on monday the 19th december.

Do note that i am not a team member form PoSWallet and i am doing this simply because i belive cryptocummunity  needs to help eachother and not compete.

Cheers to all the group stakers out there.

Edit: Highlighted some points as there seems to be some confusion. Share the page on your public timeline  put TAJ and LANA address in the comment of YOUR public post (the post where you publicly shared PoSWallet Facebook page, essentially put them in a comment on your own post). This last part is important as i will verify all public page shares and look for comments with wallet addresses on 18th december. Thank you.

The PoSW team supports this and will send out double the coins to you so you can give 2x bonuses!

good.. posted about this giveaways to my thread translation.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1701205.msg17134366#msg17134366
rockmoney

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 10:57:09 PM

I am having problem using the site.  Obviously, everyone knows what faucets are, and probably a few are embarrassed to use them. I don't use them that much, but wanted to try yours.  When I click on them, I get a no symbol around generating a new address and such.  Has that not part not gone live yet?  Also, playing the game on there that is requested (the tic tac toe type game), doesn't seem to work.

You need to go to your poswallet.com "dashboard" and generate deposit addresses BEFORE using the sites faucet - you MUST have your own unique coin wallet address for each coin you plan on withdrawing from their faucet. After you generate your wallet addresses, you will then be able to use the faucet & the coins will go directly into your poswallet.com coin wallet! Also, in my experience it will only allow me to use the faucet 4 times per 15 minutes, and you can use each faucet only once per 24 hours. They do have some nice supply of some fairly valuable coins, and because it gets deposited directly into your poswallet.com account, you will start making money from staking after the deposited coins from the faucet have fully vested! It's actually a GREAT idea IMO and staking (PoS) is going to become part of more and more coins moving forward! Please use my referral link to join if you are a new user:

https://poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=msummersjr

rockmoney

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 11:09:01 PM

I am not shure if this gesture will get endorsment by team @PoSWallet but here it is (@bitbeanpool if this is a no go just let me know and i will remove the post).

I am managing an unofficial Facebook page for PoSWallet here https://www.facebook.com/POSWallet/ (no i am not official team member of PoSWallet).

Any member that completes the following will recieve some complimentary coins.

2.Share PoSWallet FB page on your timeline (must be a public share visible to everyone and yes it will be checked)
3.If you dont have an account on PoSWallet yet register here: https://goo.gl/aEXekl
3.Generate LANA or TAJ deposit address on your PoSWallet account and copy/paste it in the comment of your public post (the one you just made to your timeline)

My offer ends on 18.december and all rewards wiil be sent to participants on monday the 19th december.

Do note that i am not a team member form PoSWallet and i am doing this simply because i belive cryptocummunity  needs to help eachother and not compete.

Edit: Highlighted some points as there seems to be some confusion. Share the page on your public timeline  put TAJ and LANA address in the comment of YOUR public post (the post where you publicly shared PoSWallet Facebook page, essentially put them in a comment on your own post). This last part is important as i will verify all public page shares and look for comments with wallet addresses on 18th december. Thank you.

Completed your generous offer as can be seen HERE.  Thanks!   Shocked

paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 01:51:53 AM

Seems to be a problem with the site when it loads it's just the first few coins, at the index page.  It stops at Bitbean, same thing when I reload it.

step_mike
Copper Member

Activity: 1283
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:17:26 AM

Seems to be a problem with the site when it loads it's just the first few coins, at the index page.  It stops at Bitbean, same thing when I reload it.

it stops because your mouse arrow is outside the table fields of coins.
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:43:07 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 04:59:30 PM by indika

ohh i think i missed the pre sale best price
but i know posw will be tha best coin ever with trusted dev
any signature campaigns for jr members if yes count me on
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:49:12 PM

True, but price is still pretty good. I think buy some more coins. Roll Eyes
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:23:13 PM

I still do not see the answer to the question about the expected profit on 1 share! What every investor interest across the world, even outside poswallet. This is not a serious side to the project organizers!

If due to circumstances you are not able to calculate, at least count that is at the moment on the earnings per share 1 and perspective have each their pretend!

For it to go so as we go blindly is very stupid! I would say the second group of kindergarten

xland86

Activity: 298

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:40:30 PM

When this coin will be on some exchange?

pginvest

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:54:28 PM

Now that the source code is available (in the next day), we are submitting to exchanges. 

Hope that soon enough.

Am I spamming? Report me!
pginvest

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:56:07 PM

I'm using poswallet for a while and all i have to say is that regarding some wallet maintenance (i know its needed) it just works perfectly.

Keep the good job

Am I spamming? Report me!
zagor6969

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:37:47 PM

2.Share PoSWallet FB page on your timeline (must be a public share visible to everyone and yes it will be checked)
3.If you dont have an account on PoSWallet yet register here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/aEXekl
3.Generate LANA or TAJ deposit address on your PoSWallet account and copy/paste it in the comment of your public post (the one you just made to your timeline)

Edit: Highlighted some points as there seems to be some confusion. Share the page on your public timeline  put TAJ and LANA address in the comment of YOUR public post (the post where you publicly shared PoSWallet Facebook page, essentially put them in a comment on your own post). This last part is important as i will verify all public page shares and look for comments with wallet addresses on 18th december. Thank you.

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:43:27 PM

Seems to be a problem with the site when it loads it's just the first few coins, at the index page.  It stops at Bitbean, same thing when I reload it.

Someones got a huge arsenal of templates to play with. He just tries to load them all simultaneously.
zagor6969

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:51:49 PM

3.If you dont have an account on PoSWallet yet register here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/aEXekl

https://www.facebook.com/massimiliano.fameli  nick POSW zagor69 TAJ deposit address TLX5D6esZn6iktB7dN7jYFwir3yTEfZMyH 

and LANA LhNfz7yZMbaFDduXhYLs7fjnMGCZQwXAVZ

thank you
paramind22

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 06:56:11 PM

No, it is only showing me coins that I have a balance for, but it doesn't seem to have a control for that like Poloniex has.

paramind22

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 07:14:35 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 08:47:42 PM by paramind22

Seems to be a problem with the site when it loads it's just the first few coins, at the index page.  It stops at Bitbean, same thing when I reload it.

No, it is only showing me coins that I have a balance for, but it doesn't seem to have a control for that like Poloniex has.

You have the coin listing filtered to non-zero balance only - click the filter button at the top right of the coin listings.

Sorry, you're going to have to have some more explanations on the page, like pop up bubbles.  There is nothing
that says filter, and the "coin listings" is your name here for the dashboard?   It's important to be consistent when developing
software/apps/websites.  I clicked a lot of things but there should be an easy way to find one's way back to normal.

note: I found it in the icon with all the rows being equal.

ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:23:49 PM

I find easy and vote for POSW , Wink
amezbuy

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 09:54:06 PM

Бyдeт ли Posw мoнeтa нa кpaнax poswallet..))))Huh??

Activity: 355

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:10:25 AM

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: