Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BrlTrader

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:50:56 AM

Any news about inclusion in other Exchanges?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tortellino

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:13:12 PM

To earn the dividends (not stakes) is it sufficient to hold POSW coins in the webwallet (poswallet.com). Or did i have to transfer the coins to the windows wallet as soon as she will be available?

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
tortellino

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:00:50 AM

@bitbeanpool:

During my search for good staking coins i have readed something in the Jewel Forum which gets me concerned a bit. Not only that the user ranlo is telling this but that there is no reply or statement from the officials from poswallet. So here are the accuses:

JWL added to poswallet.com. Block explorer, staking wallet, and faucet are all online.

I'm going to suggest NOBODY use PoSWallet. They screwed me bad (stole coins with very little notice) a while back. I won't forget. And it's just a matter of time before they do it again with other coins, so BEWARE.

Actually looked around since you posted this & it is quite alarming how many people have had this happen to them.

What they pulled was shady as hell. To clarify:

They have an announcement board where they will list coins that are going to be delisted on x day, say, December 31st.
They phantom update this list occasionally.
They add coins THE DAY OF, some just minutes/hours BEFORE they remove all of them on the list from the site.

If yours happens to be on that list, they claim "well, we told on the site before we removed them so that's your fault."

The issue is there is NO TIME for most of them, as they don't send out any alerts or anything. And even if you withdrew as soon as they added one to that listing, there are some that take 12h+ to be withdrawn. I've seen a couple that even if you tried to withdraw right as they added it to the "we're removing x" list, you still wouldn't get them since the withdrawal would take too long and they take the coins offline before that happens.

On top of the outright theft they do, they also don't stake most coins properly. I did tests side-by-side of a few coins in the past. One got 30% of what it should, one was 5%, and one was around 1% (assuming equal amounts deposited to local wallet/PoSWallet and watching the balances as they stake over a period of 30 days).

I don´t know what really happened and if its true what ranlo tells but after investing in POSW coins and staking some coins in the wallet i have interest to clearify this, because due to work i will not be able to check every hour or day the dahsboard for deleted coins in the future. So what will be the practice from the team in future and how long will the timesheet to transfer the coins to the wallets if announced to be deleted?Huh

Thanks for your answers!

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
8489faustn

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:34:05 AM

@bitbeanpool:

During my search for good staking coins i have readed something in the Jewel Forum which gets me concerned a bit. Not only that the user ranlo is telling this but that there is no reply or statement from the officials from poswallet. So here are the accuses:

JWL added to poswallet.com. Block explorer, staking wallet, and faucet are all online.

I'm going to suggest NOBODY use PoSWallet. They screwed me bad (stole coins with very little notice) a while back. I won't forget. And it's just a matter of time before they do it again with other coins, so BEWARE.

Actually looked around since you posted this & it is quite alarming how many people have had this happen to them.

They have an announcement board where they will list coins that are going to be delisted on x day, say, December 31st.
They add coins THE DAY OF, some just minutes/hours BEFORE they remove all of them on the list from the site.

If yours happens to be on that list, they claim "well, we told on the site before we removed them so that's your fault."

The issue is there is NO TIME for most of them, as they don't send out any alerts or anything. And even if you withdrew as soon as they added one to that listing, there are some that take 12h+ to be withdrawn. I've seen a couple that even if you tried to withdraw right as they added it to the "we're removing x" list, you still wouldn't get them since the withdrawal would take too long and they take the coins offline before that happens.

On top of the outright theft they do, they also don't stake most coins properly. I did tests side-by-side of a few coins in the past. One got 30% of what it should, one was 5%, and one was around 1% (assuming equal amounts deposited to local wallet/PoSWallet and watching the balances as they stake over a period of 30 days).

I don´t know what really happened and if its true what ranlo tells but after investing in POSW coins and staking some coins in the wallet i have interest to clearify this, because due to work i will not be able to check every hour or day the dahsboard for deleted coins in the future. So what will be the practice from the team in future and how long will the timesheet to transfer the coins to the wallets if announced to be deleted?Huh

Thanks for your answers!

This definitely is alarming and I can't wait to see what the devs respond with. However I do know that when poswallet does delist coins they make it pretty visable on the dashboard page. This being said the last time I've seen them delist coins was a while ago when project was still in Ico. They gave around 4-5 days for people to withdeaw their coins so I would say that's ample amount of time to withdraw. I've asked around as well and have only heard positive things about the dev team. So hopefully this is correct.
tortellino

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:16:07 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 02:30:38 PM by tortellino

@bitbeanpool:

Thanks for your answers!

This definitely is alarming and I can't wait to see what the devs respond with. However I do know that when poswallet does delist coins they make it pretty visable on the dashboard page. This being said the last time I've seen them delist coins was a while ago when project was still in Ico. They gave around 4-5 days for people to withdeaw their coins so I would say that's ample amount of time to withdraw. I've asked around as well and have only heard positive things about the dev team. So hopefully this is correct.

yeah, thats the point! Before the last 2 weeks i didn´t had any experience with poswallet team. The experience i made till now are positive like i have written. But what this user is posting are heavy accuses of stealing coins and unfair behaviours against customers from poswallet, so it would be nice that dev team is taking position. For me it is necessary to invest my money further on.

Beside that: Can anybody answer my question about the rewards (dividends) holding POSW coins. Enough to hold it in webwallet at poswallet.com?

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
8489faustn

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:08:40 PM

yeah, thats the point! Before the last 2 weeks i didn´t had any experience with poswallet team. The experience i made till now are positive like i have written. But what this user is posting are heavy accuses of stealing coins and unfair behaviours against customers from poswallet, so it would be nice that dev team is taking position. For me it is necessary to invest my money further on.

Beside that: Can anybody answer my question about the rewards (dividends) holding POSW coins. Enough to hold it in webwallet at poswallet.com?
I guess if there isn't a reply on this thread try either asking it in the chat they recently added on poswallet.com or ask them personally through the support chat.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:45:45 PM

Did anyone figure out why they released this coin to exchanges, selling at hundreds of sats - while promoting an ICO here to buy in cheaper (yet unable to withdraw until later, while coins already being traded)?  Or is everyone okay with that...
tortellino

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:52:19 PM

@8489faustn: why shouldn´t be an answer here? if they have nothing to hide its better to write it to broad public than telling it face to face. The coins and the wallet are promoted through this forum and so i am waiting for a reply here, where everybody can read it and not in a chat. There are two easy questions for me after reading renlos post:

1. If coins will be deleted how long minimum time you have to withdraw the coins to a wallet or exchange after announcin that in the dashboard? What happens with coins if you didn´t wihdraw it before the coin is deleted (the coins didn´t change into air, so either the devs are taking them to their private wallets, they remain in the pool etc.)?

2. How can i check as a user that the staking is fair and predictable?

Easy to answer, so still waiting here for an reply!

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:14:09 PM

Did anyone figure out why they released this coin to exchanges, selling at hundreds of sats - while promoting an ICO here to buy in cheaper (yet unable to withdraw until later, while coins already being traded)?  Or is everyone okay with that...

you can  withdraw it! to Exchange or to linux wallet!, soon there will be windows wallet also so have patience.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
drnash85

Activity: 318

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:45:12 PM

@8489faustn: why shouldn´t be an answer here? if they have nothing to hide its better to write it to broad public than telling it face to face. The coins and the wallet are promoted through this forum and so i am waiting for a reply here, where everybody can read it and not in a chat. There are two easy questions for me after reading renlos post:

1. If coins will be deleted how long minimum time you have to withdraw the coins to a wallet or exchange after announcin that in the dashboard? What happens with coins if you didn´t wihdraw it before the coin is deleted (the coins didn´t change into air, so either the devs are taking them to their private wallets, they remain in the pool etc.)?

You know poswallet has a support section, why come here , in other words why come to the desert rather than going to the well for water???
zincra

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:52:24 PM

yea you can speak with devs on support section, but also in chat if they are online, they are not visit forum much, couse they are buzi with development !

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
tortellino

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:43:39 PM

You know poswallet has a support section, why come here , in other words why come to the desert rather than going to the well for water???

Why is everybody so eager to advice me where i have to ask? i know the chat, i know the support, i explained why i am asking here. I know the devs are busy, no prob. bitbeanpool will come back, he opned this thread so its quite ok to ask him here. i quoted the posting from renlo here, if anyone will explain me how this works in the chat i zhink about it to post it there.

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:37:57 AM

◥◣ TALK◥◣ suggested POS coins
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1718048

We are enthusiastic about the POSW project.
In review things look very good.
So keep up the good work.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
tortellino

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:16:40 AM

thanks for your post, bitbeanpool!

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
torikan

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:50:52 PM

When will the prizes be distributed, can I get information.  Smiley
torikan

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:33:28 PM

I guess the page admin has resigned. Does not answer.  Embarrassed
zincra

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:12:22 PM

I guess the page admin has resigned. Does not answer.  Embarrassed

why dont you make ticket and ask. Admins are not visiting forum that ofter. This is ANN thread not HOME BASE. This is place where people learn, that there is such a thing like POSWALLET, but communication is trought wesite not by forum, if devs visit forum then they answer, but better ask on site ticket system or online chat on website.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
8489faustn

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:47:27 PM

When will the prizes be distributed, can I get information.  Smiley
On their website it says late January. Not sure on exact date tho
pginvest

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:02:26 AM

faucet coins are not being credited and withdraws are not working....

Am I spamming? Report me!
Norbie

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:25:23 AM

faucet coins are not being credited and withdraws are not working....
Just checked. Faucets works correctly. Problem with the withdrawal may depend on the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: