Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 10:12:40 PM

HI,dev I am surprised to see the growth of POSW exchange and also POSW coin.Do you have any plan to add it to Bittrex?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 10:17:04 PM

HI,dev I am surprised to see the growth of POSW exchange and also POSW coin.Do you have any plan to add it to Bittrex?

I am betting Richie will just add it.As it would be beneficial to his exchange.It already is in my opinion.As I go there and so do others to buy coins so we can stake them at Poswallet.He is probably just waiting to see what transpires.If I know him like I think I do he knows that "all good things come to those who wait".So I'll bet he is just biding his time.I'm a collector more than an investor investing just comes with the territory of being a collector.I collect POS coins and good POW coins with a solid dev team.I like the Etherium, Counterparty Lisk golem, and side chain type stuff too.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:21:16 PM

it already has requested while ago, and community asks also from BITTREX to add POSW, but no procress yet, in one point if community demand is big enught, they would add. But i suggest every POSW holder and trader to go BITTREX slack and twitter and ask to add, POSW.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:28:49 PM

So why does this ANN say the max supply is 250 mil and coinmarketcap says the max supply is 70 mil?

max supply was changed. This ann is not anymore modified by dev, this is place free to talk about POSW, but if you want to realtime info then best place is Slack. In this topic, you can get info from other users, not by devs.

Sounds shady

How could that possibly be viewed as shady?

The less coins the better!

So why not make it 1 coin then? duh.

Changing the total supply of coins after the coin is launched is not seen as a cool thing. Do we know for a fact all those extra coins have been burned? how do we know the devs aren't holding them?

Also, can somebody explain what this means:

All coins were pre-mined to control the coin supply and maintain price stability reflective of https://poswallet.com revenue and dividend growth.

How can the price freely go up and down if the coin supply is controlled? I don't understand this.

Also, what guarantees the developers will not run with people's altcoins? Why would you trust putting your coins in a centralized website for staking? I like the idea, but if we depend once again in a centralized website, it is a recipe for disaster. They are all anonymous developers, so they can run with people's money at any time claiming they got hacked or whatnot, so beware.

Again, great idea, will probably keep pumping, but it's high risk to trust centralized services. They will leave when the time is right, collapsing the PoSW token price.

This coin are not depending on dividends, dividend i just good bonus, Website  future services support coin price, like and also store, where you can buy things with POSWs. And Masternodes and masternode pools will support price, so In basic design, it is like every other coin. And that is yours to choose if you hold your coins on website or on your local wallet. Poswallet has been offering online stakeing service almost 2 years, so what reason it would they take off now.

Everycoin has its own risks, and soon there will be released Company details, maybe you can get some peace, i undrestand your conserns, i asked thouse questions 2 month ago, mostly couse it is rational to ask them and alot of people will ask them, but if you spend your time in slack and talk with devs everyday, then you can find peace. This project havent apeared on thin air, this have been builded up for long time, and soon there will be ready full roadmap, draft is already avaible.

I still don't understand what "All coins were pre-mined to control the coin supply and maintain price stability reflective of https://poswallet.com revenue and dividend growth." means to be honest.

I like this project, I like the idea, but I don't like having to trust some random guys into hoping they will not run with people's altcoins. If the project grows a lot, it may be too tempting for the admins to not run away with everyone's altcoins (you need to keep them there to stake, and this is the main point of this project, this is what gives value to the PoSW token). If this fails, the PoSW token fails, so they would be shooting themselves in their own feet if they steal everyone's alts, but like I said before, they may see an incentive in doing so if the amount of altcoins being held there to stake is immense in the future if the service gets used a lot.
I have been in the crypto game for years, and I know human nature. I have seen MtGox, Cryptsy, Mintpal, Bitfinex... this is no different. And the fact that they are not putting their reputation on the line by staying anonymous, is even more concerning. Im sure this project will keep growing, if they improve the stupid looking frontpage which has no information, improve the GUI, make the BTC deposits faster, and the developers stop being anonymous to show they are putting their reputation on the line. Just being a realist here.

The max supply has always said 250m, coinmarketcap isn't always correct lots of coins show supply as "?" Lol

From what I understand, max supply was changed from 250million to 70million and the OP of this thread is not update for some reason.
TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 10:34:15 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 10:46:37 PM by TomVelvetPaws

So why does this ANN say the max supply is 250 mil and coinmarketcap says the max supply is 70 mil?

max supply was changed. This ann is not anymore modified by dev, this is a place free to talk about POSW, but if you want to real-time info then the best place is Slack. In this topic, you can get info from other users, not by devs.

Sounds shady

Changing the total supply of coins after the coin is launched is not seen as a cool thing. Do we know for a fact all those extra coins have been burned? how do we know the devs aren't holding them?

All coins were pre-mined to control the coin supply and maintain price stability reflective of https://poswallet.com revenue and dividend growth.

How can the price freely go up and down if the coin supply is controlled? I don't understand this.

Also, what guarantees the developers will not run with people's altcoins? Why would you trust putting your coins in a centralized website for staking? I like the idea, but if we depend once again in a centralized website, it is a recipe for disaster. They are all anonymous developers, so they can run with people's money at any time claiming they got hacked or whatnot, so beware.

Again, great idea will probably keep pumping, but it's high risk to trust centralized services. They will leave when the time is right, collapsing the PoSW token price.

This coin is not depending on dividends, dividend I just a good bonus, Website future services support coin price, like and also store, where you can buy things with POSWs. And Master nodes and master node pools will support price, so In basic design, it is like every other coin. And that is yours to choose if you hold your coins on the website or on your local wallet. Poswallet has been offering online staking service almost 2 years, so what reason it would they take off now.

Every coin has its own risks, and soon there will be released Company details, maybe you can get some peace, I understand your concerns, I asked those questions 2 months ago, mostly cause it is rational to ask them and a lot of people will ask them, but if you spend your time in slack and talk with devs every day, then you can find peace. This project hasn't appeared on thin air, this has been built up for a long time, and soon there will be ready full roadmap, the draft is already available.

I still don't understand what "All coins were pre-mined to control the coin supply and maintain price stability reflective of https://poswallet.com revenue and dividend growth."

I like this project, I like the idea, but I don't like having to trust some random guys into hoping they will not run with people's altcoins. If the project grows a lot, it may be too tempting for the admins to not run away with everyone's altcoins (you need to keep them there to stake, and this is the main point of this project, this is what gives value to the PoSW token). If this fails, the PoSW token fails, so they would be shooting themselves in their own feet if they steal everyone's alts, but like I said before, they may see an incentive in doing so if a number of altcoins being held there to stake is immense in the future if the service gets used a lot.
I have been in the crypto game for years, and I know human nature. I have seen MtGox, Cryptsy, Mintpal, Bitfinex... this is no different. And the fact that they are not putting their reputation on the line by staying anonymous, is even more concerning. Just being a realist here.

Yea I see your point.It is a very valid concern.They would be shooting themselves in the foot as you say.Also, they would be abandoning one of the best ideas to come along in a good while too.Someone with a great amount of trust would pick it up most likely and run with it.I know there are people out there kicking themselves that they didn't think of this first.I know I am  Tongue I really want to see this succeed and get bigger There are some really good coins up for a vote on there and I would like to see every one of those coins get added.The Faucets are just icing on the cake.Great for a beginner to get started with.To me the Posw coin is kinda secondary to the idea.

skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:24:29 PM

max supply was changed. This ann is not anymore modified by dev, this is a place free to talk about POSW, but if you want to real-time info then the best place is Slack. In this topic, you can get info from other users, not by devs.

Sounds shady

Again, great idea will probably keep pumping, but it's high risk to trust centralized services. They will leave when the time is right, collapsing the PoSW token price.

This coin is not depending on dividends, dividend I just a good bonus, Website future services support coin price, like and also store, where you can buy things with POSWs. And Master nodes and master node pools will support price, so In basic design, it is like every other coin. And that is yours to choose if you hold your coins on the website or on your local wallet. Poswallet has been offering online staking service almost 2 years, so what reason it would they take off now.

Every coin has its own risks, and soon there will be released Company details, maybe you can get some peace, I understand your concerns, I asked those questions 2 months ago, mostly cause it is rational to ask them and a lot of people will ask them, but if you spend your time in slack and talk with devs every day, then you can find peace. This project hasn't appeared on thin air, this has been built up for a long time, and soon there will be ready full roadmap, the draft is already available.

I still don't understand what "All coins were pre-mined to control the coin supply and maintain price stability reflective of https://poswallet.com revenue and dividend growth."

I like this project, I like the idea, but I don't like having to trust some random guys into hoping they will not run with people's altcoins. If the project grows a lot, it may be too tempting for the admins to not run away with everyone's altcoins (you need to keep them there to stake, and this is the main point of this project, this is what gives value to the PoSW token). If this fails, the PoSW token fails, so they would be shooting themselves in their own feet if they steal everyone's alts, but like I said before, they may see an incentive in doing so if a number of altcoins being held there to stake is immense in the future if the service gets used a lot.
I have been in the crypto game for years, and I know human nature. I have seen MtGox, Cryptsy, Mintpal, Bitfinex... this is no different. And the fact that they are not putting their reputation on the line by staying anonymous, is even more concerning. Just being a realist here.

Yea I see your point.It is a very valid concern.They would be shooting themselves in the foot as you say.Also, they would be abandoning one of the best ideas to come along in a good while too.Someone with a great amount of trust would pick it up most likely and run with it.I know there are people out there kicking themselves that they didn't think of this first.I know I am  Tongue I really want to see this succeed and get bigger There are some really good coins up for a vote on there and I would like to see every one of those coins get added.The Faucets are just icing on the cake.Great for a beginner to get started with.To me the Posw coin is kinda secondary to the idea.

i feel the same it is hard in the crypto world to trust any site.. yes running they may get a few million but over long run they can make far more then that... would be better if poswallet was somehow a licensed place and i think to run an exchange they will have to be or could face the feds... i could be wrong..
konstant111

Activity: 924

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:43:29 PM

Growing so well, so fast to 9K rise in anticipation of price $ 1 per coin posw, good job, good project Wink

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:55:41 PM

max supply was changed. This ann is not anymore modified by dev, this is place free to talk about POSW, but if you want to realtime info then best place is Slack. In this topic, you can get info from other users, not by devs.

Sounds shady

Again, great idea, will probably keep pumping, but it's high risk to trust centralized services. They will leave when the time is right, collapsing the PoSW token price.

This coin are not depending on dividends, dividend i just good bonus, Website  future services support coin price, like and also store, where you can buy things with POSWs. And Masternodes and masternode pools will support price, so In basic design, it is like every other coin. And that is yours to choose if you hold your coins on website or on your local wallet. Poswallet has been offering online stakeing service almost 2 years, so what reason it would they take off now.

Everycoin has its own risks, and soon there will be released Company details, maybe you can get some peace, i undrestand your conserns, i asked thouse questions 2 month ago, mostly couse it is rational to ask them and alot of people will ask them, but if you spend your time in slack and talk with devs everyday, then you can find peace. This project havent apeared on thin air, this have been builded up for long time, and soon there will be ready full roadmap, draft is already avaible.

I still don't understand what "All coins were pre-mined to control the coin supply and maintain price stability reflective of https://poswallet.com revenue and dividend growth." means to be honest.

I like this project, I like the idea, but I don't like having to trust some random guys into hoping they will not run with people's altcoins. If the project grows a lot, it may be too tempting for the admins to not run away with everyone's altcoins (you need to keep them there to stake, and this is the main point of this project, this is what gives value to the PoSW token). If this fails, the PoSW token fails, so they would be shooting themselves in their own feet if they steal everyone's alts, but like I said before, they may see an incentive in doing so if the amount of altcoins being held there to stake is immense in the future if the service gets used a lot.
I have been in the crypto game for years, and I know human nature. I have seen MtGox, Cryptsy, Mintpal, Bitfinex... this is no different. And the fact that they are not putting their reputation on the line by staying anonymous, is even more concerning. Im sure this project will keep growing, if they improve the stupid looking frontpage which has no information, improve the GUI, make the BTC deposits faster, and the developers stop being anonymous to show they are putting their reputation on the line. Just being a realist here.

The max supply has always said 250m, coinmarketcap isn't always correct lots of coins show supply as "?" Lol

From what I understand, max supply was changed from 250million to 70million and the OP of this thread is not update for some reason.

Maybe, not sure honestly; I just assumed coinmarketcap had messed it up ~

TomVelvetPaws

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 12:21:40 AM

Awesome.The first few roadmaps I saw were too small and I couldn't read them lol  Tongue I don't see very well.Anyway, it looks good.Now I'm even more excited about this project.

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:22:40 AM

So I think polo's delisting of several coins tonight will bring more trading to poswallet = more dividends

gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:21:27 AM

Hello guys!
Quick question about monthly dividends. If I store the POSW coins in my desktop wallet I'm eligible to earn dividends or I must keep them online @poswallet.com ?
Thanks!

you can earn dividens also on your personal linux or Windows wallet, For dividends it does not need to be online, but i suggest you sync it for Dividend time so once in month should be online.

But if you want to get stakes wallets needs to be open ( can stake on windows, linux wallet). But i suggest keeping your POSW on online wallet, so you can get pool stakes and montly dividends easily.

If you have more than 10 000 POSW you can set them on term deposit, for 1 month, so you are discarded from dividends and stakes but get 1% flat, what is more than dividends and stakes combined.

zincra thanks for your answer! The 1% term deposit thing sounds temptateing tbh... maybe I'll give it a try.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:38:00 AM

When posw in bittrex price skyrocket.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:13:37 AM

Hello guys!
Quick question about monthly dividends. If I store the POSW coins in my desktop wallet I'm eligible to earn dividends or I must keep them online @poswallet.com ?
Thanks!

you can earn dividens also on your personal linux or Windows wallet, For dividends it does not need to be online, but i suggest you sync it for Dividend time so once in month should be online.

But if you want to get stakes wallets needs to be open ( can stake on windows, linux wallet). But i suggest keeping your POSW on online wallet, so you can get pool stakes and montly dividends easily.

If you have more than 10 000 POSW you can set them on term deposit, for 1 month, so you are discarded from dividends and stakes but get 1% flat, what is more than dividends and stakes combined.

zincra thanks for your answer! The 1% term deposit thing sounds temptateing tbh... maybe I'll give it a try.

I do it; have 11 or so 10k terms, 1 50k (% went up recently) and then have my free pos for stake/dividends and trading.
1% per month is hard to beat tbh

TreeAcid

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

What's in the Magic bottle?

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:26:59 AM

What's the next POSW?

I can't justify buying in at 9k sats when people bought in at 500 sats a few weeks ago.

I know the counter argument is "but it will go so much higher to 100k sats and you will cry, look at PIVX!".

I'd prefer to be an early bird and actually be able to afford a masternode though. As it stands 9k sats, 25k for a master, is 2.6 BTC. It used to cost 0.10 BTC. This is still cheap for most I guess but again I'm waiting for the next trend.

Please, if you know of similar masternode POS new new projects, let me know or PM.

Cheers   Smiley
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:31:51 AM

Any news about bittrex?
LittleWolf

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:58:36 AM

What's the next POSW?

I can't justify buying in at 9k sats when people bought in at 500 sats a few weeks ago.

I know the counter argument is "but it will go so much higher to 100k sats and you will cry, look at PIVX!".

I'd prefer to be an early bird and actually be able to afford a masternode though. As it stands 9k sats, 25k for a master, is 2.6 BTC. It used to cost 0.10 BTC. This is still cheap for most I guess but again I'm waiting for the next trend.

Please, if you know of similar masternode POS new new projects, let me know or PM.

Cheers   Smiley

Price of a masternode has not been determined yet.
LittleWolf

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:09:20 AM

Any news about bittrex?

No not yet.
Xtar

Activity: 625

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:57:42 AM

Is any API on https://poswallet.com ?
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:00:31 AM

What's the next POSW?

Cheers   Smiley

if you realy need a cheap coin that will feature Masternodes and has POS/POW look at ESPERS https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0 from team that gave us  InsaneCoin   

at the moment you can buy millions for few bucks
LittleWolf

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:08:21 AM

Is any API on https://poswallet.com ?
Not yet. It is on the roadmap that was posted further up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: