Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POSW] POSW COIN | Earn Monthly Dividends in Profit-Driven Growth Coin  (Read 118809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hansvaneek

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:59:12 AM

Did some calculations.  some math may me wrong cause... well... it happens

Only got 41.xx for having 16801 posw.  Im not a huge whale in the pool.  Im only about .05 percent of sites pool. Calculating how many coins in existence and add those to the pools number.  You can calculate true vested amount percent, it lowers even more.

using the 41 dividends and my total balance, the percent of my dividends was equal to .00244.  To check correctness: .00244 * 16800 = ~41.X

This confirms the dividend percentage was correct.  Now we are going to use last months reports to figure out how many coins used as dividend.  They used 278k coins

If we use the last month as an average satoshi price and the amount of coins in the march listing.  They handed out 2 btc worth of dividends.  If we estimated at 8k satoshis, using the same amount of coins would they would be estimated to give out ~22 btc.  Using the amount of 41 received posw, the dividend rate, the total circulation supply of 41mil and the current cost .11 cents:

278k/41m = 0.006780487804878 = amount of total supply given to dividends

41/16800 = .00244 ratio of received coins.  So this means that .00678 * 16800 = ~ 111 coins should have been received.  Then 41/111=37% . i received 37% less dividends as expected.  This opens up an option to be explored

So either the true amount of dividend coins should either be [.37*278k] = 102,684 actual coins distributed (this is based on using same satoshi price) or if they did the same amount due to rise of price of 10.66X in a month, the calculations mean they may had only given 28,000 coins (this way they would only distribute they same 2btc worth of dividends, instead of 22 btc as expected. Which means that the calculation of .00244 *102,684 should come out to 41, but it does not, it comes out to 250.5.  Odd... so trying 41/28k = .00146*28,000 is .... 41!!!!!!  So that means my 41 posw is only .00146 of the dividend given up.  Using .000497 (my ratio of 16.8k coins to the 41 million in circulation.) means that I really should have received only 14 posw.  I have no idea about what I being used as variables.  We need the info.

^
^
All this random shit leads to the conclusions that instead of using the amount of btc that should have been distributed (22 btc), they lowered the amount of coins need to distribute to 28k in order to only pay out the 2btc.

So my 41 coin payment is really worth 4.51$.  However with the price increase, the 41 posw would have been 437.06 at last div block. Those coins would now be worth 48$. The 4.51 is not bad for a dividend, but not acceptable or viable if you going to lose half your value in a week.  We need transparency.

-------

The ICO scares me.  Not much info attached to it.  No pics, no teasers, nothing.  Any company would advertise their brand if they were trying build excitement.  Could be an item to grab more money and not fulfill it.  Their batch of silver bars did not pan out well.  This site may have been a scam idea, but people got pretty interested in the concept, so im not sure what is going on.  Was it just a pump in dump planned like this or was it supposed to be a scam, got popular and now they are struggling to actually build it, if in fact, it was supposed to be a scam  

So I dont know if its a lack of vision so far by development, the non exist transparency on how money is being spent or what it goes too, no public identities (we dont see any proof of those figures, we dont know who they are.  Most developers that really believe in a coin will want to put their identity up front incase it blows up big.) the non public identities is a serious issue since these coins arent safe.  We dont have the private keys, which is vulnerable to hacks and fraud.

I want to believe that this is legit because the website is pretty genius if you do it right.  It will never explode until we own private keys.  Im getting scared.  Havent lost money yet, but most of my profit was shot down by the halving of the coin price.  The 16800 ct. of coins was like 2.8 btc at one point.  Now its down to 1.4 btc.  Might have to dash and save what can be saved in order to not lose money

I had high hopes.  Now I need to see more details that can convince me to stay.  Also if this was random and didnt make sense, just ignore
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:08:23 AM

What a shame the price plummeted and everyone is selling. I should have sold on the high I guess and put in a buy order lower down to catch the dumps. I guess it's too late. I either sell now with a minimal profit or wait and hope for another price increase.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Swimswithwhales

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:40:08 AM

What a shame the price plummeted and everyone is selling. I should have sold on the high I guess and put in a buy order lower down to catch the dumps. I guess it's too late. I either sell now with a minimal profit or wait and hope for another price increase.

Kinda figured it would retrace a bit. I think it's a solid concept and could develop into something very big. Alot of great startups have big swings during the discovery phase. I am buying through these dips myself.
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:55:20 AM

Only got 41.xx for having 16801 posw.  Im not a huge whale in the pool.  Im only about .05 percent of sites pool. Calculating how many coins in existence and add those to the pools number.  You can calculate true vested amount percent, it lowers even more.

using the 41 dividends and my total balance, the percent of my dividends was equal to .00244.  To check correctness: .00244 * 16800 = ~41.X

This confirms the dividend percentage was correct.  Now we are going to use last months reports to figure out how many coins used as dividend.  They used 278k coins

If we use the last month as an average satoshi price and the amount of coins in the march listing.  They handed out 2 btc worth of dividends.  If we estimated at 8k satoshis, using the same amount of coins would they would be estimated to give out ~22 btc.  Using the amount of 41 received posw, the dividend rate, the total circulation supply of 41mil and the current cost .11 cents:

41/16800 = .00244 ratio of received coins.  So this means that .00678 * 16800 = ~ 111 coins should have been received.  Then 41/111=37% . i received 37% less dividends as expected.  This opens up an option to be explored

So either the true amount of dividend coins should either be [.37*278k] = 102,684 actual coins distributed (this is based on using same satoshi price) or if they did the same amount due to rise of price of 10.66X in a month, the calculations mean they may had only given 28,000 coins (this way they would only distribute they same 2btc worth of dividends, instead of 22 btc as expected. Which means that the calculation of .00244 *102,684 should come out to 41, but it does not, it comes out to 250.5.  Odd... so trying 41/28k = .00146*28,000 is .... 41!!!!!!  So that means my 41 posw is only .00146 of the dividend given up.  Using .000497 (my ratio of 16.8k coins to the 41 million in circulation.) means that I really should have received only 14 posw.  I have no idea about what I being used as variables.  We need the info.

I think they use a moving satoshi price as opposed to to do the dividend payments; one of my friends had 52k and received I think he said 129? dunno although at the price of 15k satoshi this time around maybe? -- also they had more expenses this month compared to last month; which could have increased their expenses so the numbers are a little harder to guestimate.   April report goes up soon and we can backmath the satoshi price they played with -> I would assume it was a higher price point than last month just simply because well the price exploded.

We shall see x)

zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:18:07 AM

The ICO scares me.  Not much info attached to it.  No pics, no teasers, nothing.  Any company would advertise their brand if they were trying build excitement.  Could be an item to grab more money and not fulfill it.  Their batch of silver bars did not pan out well.  This site may have been a scam idea, but people got pretty interested in the concept, so im not sure what is going on.  Was it just a pump in dump planned like this or was it supposed to be a scam, got popular and now they are struggling to actually build it, if in fact, it was supposed to be a scam  

So I dont know if its a lack of vision so far by development, the non exist transparency on how money is being spent or what it goes too, no public identities (we dont see any proof of those figures, we dont know who they are.  Most developers that really believe in a coin will want to put their identity up front incase it blows up big.) the non public identities is a serious issue since these coins arent safe.  We dont have the private keys, which is vulnerable to hacks and fraud.

I want to believe that this is legit because the website is pretty genius if you do it right.  It will never explode until we own private keys.  Im getting scared.  Havent lost money yet, but most of my profit was shot down by the halving of the coin price.  The 16800 ct. of coins was like 2.8 btc at one point.  Now its down to 1.4 btc.  Might have to dash and save what can be saved in order to not lose money

I had high hopes.  Now I need to see more details that can convince me to stay.  Also if this was random and didnt make sense, just ignore

How old you think this project is? And how old you think this coin is?

This project is longterm project if you thought you can triple or ten fold your money with few months you decived yourself. Market always has up and down. My bag value was 35BTC now it is 14 btc, i dont cry much. But with few years it is 350+ value. cconsept is more than a year longer than that coin. Coin will grow as all project will grow.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:31:41 AM

0.003369 wait...... Unnecessary scripted destructible stuff, trying ... !so we get treshak in the style of call of duty !ebony full!!!still ... Played 1 time by the company of 10 people, no one else in the game does not go
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 09:46:07 AM

Kinda figured it would retrace a bit. I think it's a solid concept and could develop into something very big. Alot of great startups have big swings during the discovery phase. I am buying through these dips myself.
When price is going up, everyone say giod things and talk about holding.As soon as price take a dip,they change their tone.
Posw is still above ICO and that speaks a volume how strong it us.
As far recent price fall, it is nothing unusual in crypto.Even btc take a dip.
I am holding and am sure huge price hike in coming months Smiley
RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:56:31 AM

^
^
All this random shit leads to the conclusions that instead of using the amount of btc that should have been distributed (22 btc), they lowered the amount of coins need to distribute to 28k in order to only pay out the 2btc.

So my 41 coin payment is really worth 4.51$.  However with the price increase, the 41 posw would have been 437.06 at last div block. Those coins would now be worth 48$. The 4.51 is not bad for a dividend, but not acceptable or viable if you going to lose half your value in a week.  We need transparency.

-------

^totally this .. they got a lot of money it's time to hire some experienced PR and marketing guys since this project needs transparency and a good strategy .. I think they didn't expect that fast rise and now they how no plan how to handle it so go for some professional help ..

Nice website design, but a huge facepalm on the exchange part.. Way too complicated. At this time, its almost laughable to exchange there and not worth the struggle. You basically need a calculator or a piece of paper for every exchange you make. There are 100 others that do it better.

also this^

your exchange is beside the stakign one of the key parts how POSW worth increases so why the fuck would you do such a bad layout .. just check polo and bittrex and add both best features .. like auto buy an open order by clicking the arrow on bittrex and design of polo etc ..

also take the money out of your bags and star to invest again so we're all able to get good return it's wrong trying to master all by your own anonymous group
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:58:59 AM

When price is going up, everyone say giod things and talk about holding.As soon as price take a dip,they change their tone.
Posw is still above ICO and that speaks a volume how strong it us.
As far recent price fall, it is nothing unusual in crypto.Even btc take a dip.
I am holding and am sure huge price hike in coming months Smiley

starting to buy back in now, sold a few thousand at 10000 and 24000. I can't believe how silly people are being I'm sure by now most people understand fud and there can't be that many noobs panic selling  Huh still its good for me  Cool

who else is getting a hardware wallet?

Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:04:07 AM

Details ICO for a custom PoSW hardware wallet. We have teamed up with one of the most popular hardware wallet vendors to deliver a custom engraved wallet that supports PoSW, BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH, STRAT, and others. The wallet has a USB type Micro-B connector, stainless steel hardware, and is compatible with Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS.

Price includes limited edition wallet, shipping, and handling. 1 HW = 1 wallet.

Can you show me hardware wallet image that you sell?
PosW HW supports PoSW, BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH, STRAT, and others. What is others coin?
Can we add custom coin to this HW?
Can we use Hardware Wallet without account in PosW?
RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:14:00 AM

Details ICO for a custom PoSW hardware wallet. We have teamed up with one of the most popular hardware wallet vendors to deliver a custom engraved wallet that supports PoSW, BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH, STRAT, and others. The wallet has a USB type Micro-B connector, stainless steel hardware, and is compatible with Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS.

PosW HW supports PoSW, BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH, STRAT, and others. What is others coin?

another point here in correlation with the post I've done some posts above ..

Show me an ANN of any coin or ICO where you have to pay 100 bucks into it and get those limited information?

Even scammers try to give more information on their coins than it's being done here in this ICO.. why are you going offering this without giving people proper information?

I don't know why but you guys seem to hate good oppertunities .. take them and make the worst outcome of it

zincra

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:42:03 AM

another point here in correlation with the post I've done some posts above ..

Show me an ANN of any coin or ICO where you have to pay 100 bucks into it and get those limited information?

Even scammers try to give more information on their coins than it's being done here in this ICO.. why are you going offering this without giving people proper information?

I don't know why but you guys seem to hate good oppertunities .. take them and make the worst outcome of it

What information you seek? Dont you know what is HW? Google is friend for helping.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
SamuelPickwick

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:43:56 AM

What is the withdraw fee at POSWallet? The FAQ indicates 40K sats (or equivalent); is that correct?  If one wants to withdraw, for example, 100K sats worth of DOGE (about 1800 coin), the fee is 40K sats, or about 740 DOGE? I don't use this service yet, was just looking into it a bit.

Thanks.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 11:48:25 AM

about the dumps could be alot of fud or 1-2 whales dumped and noobs follow into abyss

about the site ye i agree they need to work on it, but devs in slack always respond to feedback and they have alot in store

the ico is total fail imo, first why do i need a hardware wallet?! second where is the info on why i need it and whats so great about it?

could have done better things like invest into a fancy sidechan security system where you hold control over your coins or whatever
zincra

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:50:32 AM

What is the withdraw fee at POSWallet? The FAQ indicates 40K sats (or equivalent); is that correct?  If one wants to withdraw, for example, 100K sats worth of DOGE (about 1800 coin), the fee is 40K sats, or about 740 DOGE? I don't use this service yet, was just looking into it a bit.

Thanks.

most coins have 0.01 coins withdrawal feel. dont know on doge, couse dont hold them on POSWallet, but i belive it is same. YOu can check withdrawal fee by trying to withdraw, and then not confirming it, so you see fee.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
zincra

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:54:12 AM

about the dumps could be alot of fud or 1-2 whales dumped and noobs follow into abyss

about the site ye i agree they need to work on it, but devs in slack always respond to feedback and they have alot in store

the ico is total fail imo, first why do i need a hardware wallet?! second where is the info on why i need it and whats so great about it?

could have done better things like invest into a fancy sidechan security system where you hold control over your coins or whatever

do people dont know, what is HW for? HW is personal wallet what is more secure than Windows or linux wallet couse it can be removed from PC. And second this is limited editon, so its collectible. And people can say they have something unique, POSW engraved on it.

People who dont know what hardware wallet is, they dont desire or need it, couse dofar they have been without it. Alot of BTC owners/traders have HW wallet, for antihacking and security

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
SamuelPickwick

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:55:05 AM

most coins have 0.01 coins withdrawal feel. dont know on doge, couse dont hold them on POSWallet, but i belive it is same. YOu can check withdrawal fee by trying to withdraw, and then not confirming it, so you see fee.

OK, thanks. I don't have anything to withdraw there, just some trinkets as I was evaluating the site. I saw that fee in the FAQ but perhaps it is only relevant for withdrawing BTC.
zincra

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:57:37 AM

OK, thanks. I don't have anything to withdraw there, just some trinkets as I was evaluating the site. I saw that fee in the FAQ but perhaps it is only relevant for withdrawing BTC.

this was re discussed months ago and FAQ is not updated, but devs decided to change it. to be smaller withdrawal fee

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 12:09:54 PM

do people dont know, what is HW for? HW is personal wallet what is more secure than Windows or linux wallet couse it can be removed from PC. And second this is limited editon, so its collectible. And people can say they have something unique, POSW engraved on it.

People who dont know what hardware wallet is, they dont desire or need it, couse dofar they have been without it. Alot of BTC owners/traders have HW wallet, for antihacking and security

the porpose of posw is to leave ur coins ON their site to get stakes and dividents, so a hw is a direct conflict to the main site reason, tough reasons for having ur coins offline are logical, the site should try to find solutions for leaving them ON site AND guarante safety

so a failed concept imo
The Crypto Baron

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:14:06 PM

Hope they hire someone into leadership intelligent enough to realize that dumping your most legitimate coin = dumping your legitimacy

So much potential wasted on such piss poor decision making.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: