Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rosso2

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:19:17 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 06:32:52 AM by rosso2

But could anyone respond to the trolls points? I too am wondering exactly what the token is made for

You need to read the whitepaper if you dont understand what the point of vidz is.

Its a token, to be used for investors to reap rewards from investing, for users to place bounties and for uploaders to get paid for their time and effort uploading. Not to mention the global bounties that's been mentioned. Read the white paper and you'll know why we all invested in vidz.

Why do the bounties have to be paid in VIDZ? VIDZ coin specifications have no technical unique service propositions over Bitcoin or other superior designed altcoins. This arguement is void and is just an excuse.

VIDZ was accumulated at low 80 and then this website was launched. The website delivers but its a standalone entity. Now with Bitcoin threatening to break 1k the whales will dump their 5x profits to sell into Bitcoin. This always happens to the alt market you can see poloniex is also downtrending as of Yesterdays bitcoin range breakout.

purevidz is the currency which will be developed now.
Why do you not think about possibility to be specialized in one use?

I don't see the use of Bitcoin clearly.
and I don't think that it produces demand by only tech.
Strong service is necessary around the currency.And the community grows up.

Please read a white paper about the use.

Bitcoin is the one like a department store. And purevidz is the one like a speciality store.
Those coexist.

And Purevidz is a currency of the community.

Why is it necessary to limit it to one currency of bitcoin?

If you don't admit the value, you shouldn't just buy it.
We admit the value.

You seem to deny person's hobby and taste.
You're a boring person.
Many people need the pleasure with investment.
Only investment is not all.

If we go for mainstream, entertainment and pleasure are more necessary than a tech

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheHiveMind

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:23:15 AM

i dunno why you guys waste time giving the newbie time of day, maybe if he posted with his real account

we the investors funded this project because we were incentivized by roi because the product is intended to use vidz. sure, they could say fuck off guys we're using bitcoin now l8er but so could any other project that's already received their funding like take Synereo and the shit thats going on there, they could launch their network and say thanks guys for buying our omni asset AMPS now fuck off when they launch their actual product.......... if they ever do.

the devs have no control over the market, that's literally what a free market means we the investors have the control. what the devs do have control over is influencing the price through development and ensuring their product uses vidz in a way that increases the value producing roi for those who invested

come back with your real account if you expect another serious response im guessing u bought in and now are salty that the coins doing well but sold short expecting to buy back in lower than ico? jokes.

If the product was already built even before the ICO - then why does VIDZ coin still need to be active if it had no role in development/creation of the website itself. VIDZ is an ancillary financial instrument with no tangible use case that is being pumped and dumped. ICO is already at 5x and you can see the whales putting up sell walls. One 10 bTC+ sell wall around 600 sats. They have accumulated large amounts and they'll dump on everyone here because they know VIDZ has no real technology behind the coin

Purevidz is a solid website, VIDZ is not related to purevidz. Purevidz has real use case, VIDZ is a pump and dump that no relevance in this context at all.

We understand your point here. There are no technological advantages to VIDZ, necessarily. However, how does the defacto currency of the next big streaming site sound to you?

They are not entirely unconnected. This project has the opportunity to reach millions of people. It could even have millions of users per day. Many of whom would be new to cryptocurrency. If we understand correctly, fiat investors will have all of their money turned into VIDZ and then some will be burned. Does it not sound like it could appreciate in value?

Moreover, what sort of shit pump and dump stops at 5X returns?

~ The Hive ~

Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:23:18 AM

You're a boring person.

That's pretty awesome lmao

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
TheHiveMind

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:30:11 AM

We are still curious about the lack of https. Is this a non-issue? If so why? Or will it be added later?

~ The Hive ~
KitcatCat

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:33:44 AM

The more I speak the more I get the feeling your just trying to buy coins on the low low. Your fud wont work here. look at the charts, look at the support, yesterday I alone dumped over 6btc worth into the books and now the price is much higher then when I dumped yesterday and the support is stronger. Cant you see that others see the upside potential? If you cant see it your blind or just trying to get coins cheap like I said before.

TheHiveMind

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:34:59 AM

Myopic analysis. Short term drop in price != PnD.

~ The Hive ~
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:39:10 AM

i dunno why you guys waste time giving the newbie time of day, maybe if he posted with his real account

we the investors funded this project because we were incentivized by roi because the product is intended to use vidz. sure, they could say fuck off guys we're using bitcoin now l8er but so could any other project that's already received their funding like take Synereo and the shit thats going on there, they could launch their network and say thanks guys for buying our omni asset AMPS now fuck off when they launch their actual product.......... if they ever do.

the devs have no control over the market, that's literally what a free market means we the investors have the control. what the devs do have control over is influencing the price through development and ensuring their product uses vidz in a way that increases the value producing roi for those who invested

come back with your real account if you expect another serious response im guessing u bought in and now are salty that the coins doing well but sold short expecting to buy back in lower than ico? jokes.

If the product was already built even before the ICO - then why does VIDZ coin still need to be active if it had no role in development/creation of the website itself. VIDZ is an ancillary financial instrument with no tangible use case that is being pumped and dumped. ICO is already at 5x and you can see the whales putting up sell walls. One 10 bTC+ sell wall around 600 sats. They have accumulated large amounts and they'll dump on everyone here because they know VIDZ has no real technology behind the coin

Purevidz is a solid website, VIDZ is not related to purevidz. Purevidz has real use case, VIDZ is a pump and dump that no relevance in this context at all.

i hate to break this to you but at 10 BTC worth @ 600 satoshis would've costed you 1.42 BTC at ICO if that's a whale we're going to need a new term in on bct for what i define as a whale... lol

anyone in the 1st world with even shit income could've thrown $1300 bucks at this but whatever pushes your narrative
adamgud

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:41:49 AM

Recieved my coins for Twitter Bounty. Thanks!
ClamCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:48:57 AM

Im not selling any of my vidz under 2500 satoshi, Not even one! Anyone who does is stupid in my books.
Frosxh

Activity: 322

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:00:06 AM

what is the minimum age for staking?
link for block explorer?

i just bought some coins hopefully its not late for me to join Smiley

rosso2

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:18:12 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 07:28:54 AM by rosso2

But could anyone respond to the trolls points? I too am wondering exactly what the token is made for

You need to read the whitepaper if you dont understand what the point of vidz is.

Its a token, to be used for investors to reap rewards from investing, for users to place bounties and for uploaders to get paid for their time and effort uploading. Not to mention the global bounties that's been mentioned. Read the white paper and you'll know why we all invested in vidz.

Why do the bounties have to be paid in VIDZ? VIDZ coin specifications have no technical unique service propositions over Bitcoin or other superior designed altcoins. This arguement is void and is just an excuse.

VIDZ was accumulated at low 80 and then this website was launched. The website delivers but its a standalone entity. Now with Bitcoin threatening to break 1k the whales will dump their 5x profits to sell into Bitcoin. This always happens to the alt market you can see poloniex is also downtrending as of Yesterdays bitcoin range breakout.

purevidz is the currency which will be developed now.
Why do you not think about possibility to be specialized in one use?

I don't see the use of Bitcoin clearly.
and I don't think that it produces demand by only tech.
Strong service is necessary around the currency.And the community grows up.

Please read a white paper about the use.

Bitcoin is the one like a department store. And purevidz is the one like a speciality store.
Those coexist.

And Purevidz is a currency of the community.

Why is it necessary to limit it to one currency of bitcoin?

If you don't admit the value, you shouldn't just buy it.
We admit the value.

You seem to deny person's hobby and taste.
You're a boring person.
Many people need the pleasure with investment, too.

The use of Bitcoin is quite clear I believe. To cut out 3rd parties from a transaction chain thereby reducing overheads etc. Now the use case for Bitcoin has evolved into an asset that stores some form of intrinsic value and moves inverse to macroeconomic sentiment (in larger timeframes).

I am not saying Bitcoin should be used for everything. There are dozens of coins with less than one second transaction speeds or even extremely high privacy standards. VIDZ is a copy paste POS and theres been 0 innovation into the specs of the coin. The use case for the coin is loosely defined and could just be seen as an excuse.

I could type away different altcoin concepts in ms note and call them whitepapers also.

Price is already brekaing 400 sats. Chinese banks are closed for several days so chinese traders wont be able to deposit new funds or cash out existing funds. Bitcoin market may get some volatility, and alts will sell. Poloniex is red across the board today. The ICO investors will panic sell and run with their profit. One guy has bought over 15 btc, imagine he is already at 30k usd + profit right now.

This is danger buy level

>>One guy has bought over 15 btc, imagine he is already at 30k usd + profit right now.

Perhaps It is VIDZ which I bought.
I bought 7.5BTC in ICO.And I bought 10BTC by addition.
But I buy it with my friends(About 7 people).

There is still no plan when we sell it.
We think about it by long-term investment.

we love purevidz project.
No intention to dump it.

I don’t work as sellers breaking a price. Cheesy
You don't have to worry about that.

We are teams enjoying growth of Purevidz purely.
Only profit is not all.
tobsnn

Activity: 573

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:20:27 AM

link for block explorer?

block explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/#

min 250 confs to stake

welcome onboard

rosso2

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:58:43 AM

now VIDZ has 10 BTC resistance to 500 and less than 5 btc support to 300. Rosso has already made profit of over 35 btc from ICO. You think he will not get greedy? He has probably sold at 500 already.

VIDZ is p and d from group that accumulated in ICO. You can already see them moving their coins to the website and putting sell walls as Bitcoin price is going up because they know when bitcoin goes up alts go down

We don't sell them at all.
You must see my address. There is no mind that I sell really.
I believe in long term growth.I see value of more 10,000 satoshi in purevidz.

I want to enjoy growth of purevidz.
And I don’t work as sellers to trouble when I sell.

When I sell, I will sell little by little. It is not now.

It is consideration for the community. Smiley
tobsnn

Activity: 573

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:03:02 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 08:59:47 AM by tobsnn

now VIDZ has 10 BTC resistance to 500 and less than 5 btc support to 300. Rosso has already made profit of over 35 btc from ICO. You think he will not get greedy? He has probably sold at 500 already.

VIDZ is p and d from group that accumulated in ICO. You can already see them moving their coins to the website and putting sell walls as Bitcoin price is going up because they know when bitcoin goes up alts go down

thats ok, just set up your buy orders and let them get filled.

another question, dealing with the wallet, I get this screen

"stake:" xxx amount is less than "spendable" and "total" amount.
is this adjusted automatically by a specific %- factor or a given time? I don't think I can just adjust it by myself, is that correct?

looking at my staking weight, it is just about 1/6 of my total holdings. what's the trick here to get the whole wallet into staking?

I'm thankful for any help

szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:05:24 AM

I have this message in bounty from twitter "Thank you for participating, registration is closed."When this closed?
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:53:09 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 10:58:00 AM by YAdaminer

Huh, you desperate FUDer, what is the problem, you didn't bought VIDZ on ICO, than sub 200, sub 300 so now it's time to buy ~400sat and you need to FUD to keep the price down long enough?
You contradict yourself with each post you make.
First you talk why not bitcon for bounties then you say bitcoin is asset.
You say that VIDZ don't bring nothing new as currency which is probably true but if you look at FIAT currencies than one could say what EUR have that USD don't or vice versa...
You are speaking of P&D while 90% of polo is nothing but that without any use case scenario. Last example is $PASC where even dev was suprised with what happened.
So stop spreading your well worded FUD and go buy some if you want, and if you don't wan't to buy please let us handle the pumpers and end of the month paybill dumpers.
Also while more than 1/2 of polo is in red VIDZ is doing just fine.

edit
Check this link from day to day and you'll know why VIDZ combined with plans from white paper will be huge.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/purevidz.net
Frosxh

Activity: 322

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:42:57 AM

link for block explorer?

min 250 confs to stake

welcome onboard

Thank you. Ill check again later on my pc if my coins are ready to stake. Looking to buy more later too Smiley

yoohoo309

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:18:32 AM

link for block explorer?

min 250 confs to stake

welcome onboard

late but with great enthusiasm is a good part of human beings.
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:28:53 AM

Dev is online, i like how the announces are correlating to panic buys, popcorn time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:40:41 AM

I think this coin will soon add to Bittrex. Very good movement on it and Bittrex would not stay on the sidelines. A similar situation was with Jewel (JWL).

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: