Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arhgus

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:42:44 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 07:38:41 PM by Arhgus

wolf from Wall Street is a good film. Let's see what happens on the 26st, it's tomorrow. Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

Domain Updated: 2018-01-21
Domain Expires: 2019-01-21
welcome back vidz  Shocked

Wow, what's going on here then? What does Asphyxia have to say about this? Would be a crazy revival if it happens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
CryptoExpert007

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

wolf from Wall Street is a good film. Let's see what happens on the 26st, it's tomorrow. Shocked

you see.. i tould you.. did you see how many dead coins incrase up to 9000% on cryptopia 26.01. when they listed dead coins from close LTC market on BTC market?!
i was 100% sure this will happend.. wich say my previous theory was right.. i need to start selling my knowledge... and soon you will see more coins like this pumped on cryptopia..
omaritsulaia

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:59:41 PM

what do you expect from Purevidz in few weeks?
CryptoExpert007

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:21:32 AM

Sometimes its better to be quiet and make money.. but this coin is not dead Wink
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:39:04 PM

Sometimes its better to be quiet and make money.. but this coin is not dead Wink

Was following this project from the start when the dev was active here and responding to each user queries.But after few months, this was abandoned by the team and no update on this project.If you are gonna waste your time on this shit, then no one can help you get your money back.
bonusdeposit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

Was following this project from the start when the dev was active here and responding to each user queries.But after few months, this was abandoned by the team and no update on this project.If you are gonna waste your time on this shit, then no one can help you get your money back.

I think it's a good decision to minimize losses.
by moving assets to more developed coins than vidz to the rate of 2 satoshi.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:07:34 PM

Yes some people earn alot money and some people lose alot money on projects like this . But to minimize risk i better search for Dev/team backround , future plans , domain WHOIS , all the information i can find about team . Then i choose to buy or not . I was following this project almost from the start and could not find dev information anywhere , only nick . And was warning people not to buy in , because he will run away Smiley
newvidz

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

dear dev
As I think you should build a video website, when the member posted the video will be paid Vidz coin and when download video members will cost Vidz coin.
On the other hand, when the website grows well, you will earn advertising.  Grin
Do not waste your time
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

dear dev
As I think you should build a video website, when the member posted the video will be paid Vidz coin and when download video members will cost Vidz coin.
On the other hand, when the website grows well, you will earn advertising.  Grin
Do not waste your time

First thing, there is no dev here to listen to your words, he went offline with loads of money and after pumping this to 20-30x times and sold all his coins.
newvidz

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:30:05 AM

dear dev
Do not waste your time

First thing, there is no dev here to listen to your words, he went offline with loads of money and after pumping this to 20-30x times and sold all his coins.
I am referring to the person who keeps the domain purevidz.net, apparently Nanci Nette  Huh (according to whois results)
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

dear dev
Do not waste your time

I am referring to the person who keeps the domain purevidz.net, apparently Nanci Nette  Huh (according to whois results)

What would happen even if the site is updated with latest videos? When you don't have a team to manage all these stuff, I bet nothing can improve further and do you think the owner who owes the site would read all this?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3037

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:52:08 AM

If someone have working nodes for the wallet please pm me them

Thanks

Regards  Lafu

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:09:10 AM

PV aka Asphyxia has been unmasked.

https://twitter.com/CoinFlipperDude/status/970363459870355456

Apparently Asphyxia has been scamming a lot on bitcointalk.

seamonkeydoare

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

If someone have working nodes for the wallet please pm me them

Thanks

Regards  Lafu

says the Node manager of top exchange to community  Shocked

all crickets here Huh

BIG DOG [url]https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?top
KellyHuson

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

Hello Pure_Vidz,

In the past year(2017) i entered in the crypto trading and after couple of months I have lost almost 90% of all of my money.., in the hope of some recovery I invested in PureVidz every last penny i had Sad ....

I have bought PureVidz at ~ 1240 satoshi (~2.5 Btc)! ... I can not hold any more ... I really need money... and it seems that your team abandoned this coin... Sad  Cry

Please don't abandon it ... i have invested all of my hopes in this coin, and it lost 97% of its value till now ....my life is being destroyed...! Please make the price to come backs to my investment time, I can't live like this anymore..., or at least buy this coins from me even at half of buy price .

Please do something...
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

Hello Pure_Vidz,

In the past year(2017) i entered in the crypto trading and after couple of months I have lost almost 90% of all of my money.., in the hope of some recovery I invested in PureVidz every last penny i had Sad ....

I have bought PureVidz at ~ 1240 satoshi (~2.5 Btc)! ... I can not hold any more ... I really need money... and it seems that your team abandoned this coin... Sad  Cry

Please don't abandon it ... i have invested all of my hopes in this coin, and it lost 97% of its value till now ....my life is being destroyed...! Please make the price to come backs to my investment time, I can't live like this anymore..., or at least buy this coins from me even at half of buy price .

Please do something...

Its all gone buddy, don't keep those shitty coins, look for a small spike, dump and move on,.There are a number of new projects which can give you 2x 5x 20x.Search for those and invest wisely.No one can help you if you stay over here.
KellyHuson

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

Hello Pure_Vidz,

Please do something...

Its all gone buddy, don't keep those shitty coins, look for a small spike, dump and move on,.There are a number of new projects which can give you 2x 5x 20x.Search for those and invest wisely.No one can help you if you stay over here.

I can not stand this loss ... I really can't. Cry
All savings of my life will become nothing
funminer

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:37:33 PM

Hello Pure_Vidz,

Please do something...

Sorry for you, but listen to Alonzo Ewing, wait that is a little high and sell.
You make a few mistakes in the past, but you are not alone, most People that start trading loose in the beginning.
1. Never invest all in only one Coin.
2. try Invest only 10% of your Money in one Coin.
3. No try to invest in ICO´s when they start a lot are Projects that have no finished project, so it´s a long term invest.
4. When you have invest and a Coin go up, Not only think in the price will go higher sell at good time, sometimes is better only to have 10% before a coin get droped to hard and you loose again.
5. depend on the exchange you are, NEVER listen to people in the Chat when they promote a Coin.
6. Before invest in a Coin use Google to get infos about the Coin.
KellyHuson

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

Hello Pure_Vidz,

Please do something...

Sorry for you, but listen to Alonzo Ewing, wait that is a little high and sell.
You make a few mistakes in the past, but you are not alone, most People that start trading loose in the beginning.
1. Never invest all in only one Coin.
2. try Invest only 10% of your Money in one Coin.
3. No try to invest in ICO´s when they start a lot are Projects that have no finished project, so it´s a long term invest.
4. When you have invest and a Coin go up, Not only think in the price will go higher sell at good time, sometimes is better only to have 10% before a coin get droped to hard and you loose again.
5. depend on the exchange you are, NEVER listen to people in the Chat when they promote a Coin.
6. Before invest in a Coin use Google to get infos about the Coin.

Thank you funminer for your guidance.
I think i would never ever could recover from this ...
Crypto trading was the worst decision I made in my life...  Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: