Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:59:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
devilsadvokat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:35:11 AM

Quite disappointing to see people FUD against me after two weeks worth of blood sweat and migraines into trying to create a decentralized development community.

If you guys were paying attention you would have realized that there were so many features that we have finished for VIDZ that we decided to hold back due to the FUD.

No matter what I tried to do, bounties for several functions - get android app built (thanks lootz!) etc. everyone ask where is PV where is PV.

I am blessed to go through this experience, I truly am. Because we have found a dev who has descended from the holy heavens of Crypto Paradise down to this third density medium of yoshit scammers.

Those who have taken the initiative to truly find out what was going on with the community initiatives with Vidz have understood our ambition, our drive, and the amount of transparency we bring forward.

We <3 you Sindren  Kiss

As I have said from the beginning, chase the vision and the quantitative results will follow.

Those who are ambitious, willing to do their due-diligence on a daily basis and look for real opportunities will succed in this market.

Those who hold their dick lurking on forums talking bullshit all day will be the laggards who eventually drop out of this market within half a year.  Kiss

Encrypted Wallet Sindren made for Vidz - And did not release due to the communtiy fud...

https://ibb.co/jO1g3v

Wallet Based Media Player made for Vidz - And did not release due to community fud....

https://ibb.co/buWQVa

And now where sindren is at today....

https://ibb.co/e6tuOv

Screw fudding me, you guys should be damn ashamed of fudding Sindren. He took a break from his day job for over 10 damn days in the hopes of helping the Vidz community. He was holding less than 400k coins after buying high and he was in there EVERY god damn day working with people answering questions and just being a stand-up guy.

I know when proof of work is shown half of you ungrateful people will come into the slack with a new name and act inquisitive.  

Nevertheless the Visio Slack is open to all, haters and lovers alike Smiley  Kiss

https://visiogroup.slack.com

Hate me, shit on me, make conspiracy theories about me - but don't you guys dare say a thing about sindren

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:47:21 AM

Quite disappointing to see people FUD against me after two weeks worth of blood sweat and migraines into trying to create a decentralized development community.

If you guys were paying attention you would have realized that there were so many features that we have finished for VIDZ that we decided to hold back due to the FUD.

No matter what I tried to do, bounties for several functions - get android app built (thanks lootz!) etc. everyone ask where is PV where is PV.

I am blessed to go through this experience, I truly am. Because we have found a dev who has descended from the holy heavens of Crypto Paradise down to this third density medium of yoshit scammers.

Those who have taken the initiative to truly find out what was going on with the community initiatives with Vidz have understood our ambition, our drive, and the amount of transparency we bring forward.

We <3 you Sindren  Kiss

As I have said from the beginning, chase the vision and the quantitative results will follow.

Those who are ambitious, willing to do their due-diligence on a daily basis and look for real opportunities will succed in this market.

Those who hold their dick lurking on forums talking bullshit all day will be the laggards who eventually drop out of this market within half a year.  Kiss

Encrypted Wallet Sindren made for Vidz - And did not release due to the communtiy fud...

Wallet Based Media Player made for Vidz - And did not release due to community fud....

Screw fudding me, you guys should be damn ashamed of fudding Sindren. He took a break from his day job for over 10 damn days in the hopes of helping the Vidz community. He was holding less than 400k coins after buying high and he was in there EVERY god damn day working with people answering questions and just being a stand-up guy.

I know when proof of work is shown half of you ungrateful people will come into the slack with a new name and act inquisitive.  

Nevertheless the Visio Slack is open to all, haters and lovers alike Smiley  Kiss

Hate me, shit on me, make conspiracy theories about me - but don't you guys dare say a thing about sindren

devilsadvokat is a massive twat in my books for sticking up for "PV" all this time but he's finally seen the light.....

if you idiots had any sense, you would be fucking backing Visio 1000 % cause guess what bitches?

VISIO is going to la fucking Luna.

Kiss
andrew2k

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:03:41 PM

We <3 you Sindren  Kiss

devilsadvokat is a massive twat in my books for sticking up for "PV" all this time but he's finally seen the light.....

if you idiots had any sense, you would be fucking backing Visio 1000 % cause guess what bitches?

VISIO is going to la fucking Luna.

Kiss

Maybe more people would've gotten into Visio if the ICO lasted for more than 1 hour, if there was escrow, etc. All we can do now I guess is wish everyone good luck, lol.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:23:33 PM

When PV dev vanishes for long periods of course there will be concern.

In the end it looks like the FUD was on point and it was a scam.

Next we see about novus.

VISIO = SCAM

you can not distribute like that in a few moments.... just go to the main section and brand it as a scam as it rightly is.

Nobody will support such a scheme.

Distribution is key to the success of the coin. They can generate a huge pump and dump now and will do.

Just ensure visio is a pariah project so they forget about such future insider schemes.

chungfungfuckyou

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:56:59 PM

Are you mentally handicap?

Mods banned who post this earlier within 5 minute of posting, and they never touch any of the spam before?Huh?

That means that DAB is being an insider on novus trying to censor bitcointalk with his staff member status. Screenshot this before I get ban

EXPOSE ASPHYXIA AND PV AND VIDZ AND NOVUS AND THEIR CONTRACTOR/ESCROW AGENT

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0zu04wt7b5yf7z/NOVUSVIDZTRUTH.pdf?dl=0 - this pdf off dropbox you idiots... how you get scam or virus from dropbox pdf viewer idiot... so much censorship and scam

VIDZ = NOVUS, they are scammer they make 100 more btc on novus already, and why dab release escrow all Huh Why he release 80 btc??? Where are feature for vidz? ?

This is one of biggest scam i see ever
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:59:26 PM

Mods banned who post this earlier within 5 minute of posting, and they never touch any of the spam before?Huh?

That means that DAB is being an insider on novus trying to censor bitcointalk with his staff member status. Screenshot this before I get ban

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0zu04wt7b5yf7z/NOVUSVIDZTRUTH.pdf?dl=0 - this pdf off dropbox you idiots... how you get scam or virus from dropbox pdf viewer idiot... so much censorship and scam

VIDZ = NOVUS, they are scammer they make 100 more btc on novus already, and why dab release escrow all Huh Why he release 80 btc??? Where are feature for vidz? ?

if you believe it is vital evidence then post on the main alt board not here.

or even better copy and paste the pdf to plain text on the main board too.

vlechogo

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:00:46 PM

I think censoring some posts has to do with innocent people being doxxed and exposed their personal information in this thread
chungfungfuckyou

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:04:43 PM

I think you surely have some mental problems... This guy is asking me to post some REAL FACT PROOF about situation to some other forum instead of forum of WHERE COIN FORUM BELONG.

Are you also scammer or asphyxia or are you as smart as north korean? You idiot you quit losing money from credit card on trading altcoin because you are shit and go pick up can on street for recycling to make money instead

You know why all of you IGNORE FACT? Because you burn vidz or buy in novus so if more people also get fool into investing your share go up so you can dump

ALL IN DENIAL, all of you see fact and cannot say anythign about content of file.

Till now no one doubt anything in file on forum because they know all true

Everything true novus is huge scam and copy - dab released ico fee for asphyxia and asphyxxia use same technology on novus so he raised 100 btc more and he make now over $200k USD in scam from you idiot

Just go look up company registration... idiots...
chungfungfuckyou

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:20:01 PM

dab is working with mod and admin of website and they are trying to censor... hidden agenda.... big conspiracy worth hundreds of thousand of dollar

the only way that it can be knowledge to all to help them not from a scam then it is in pdf on secure website.....

there is no fud or any guess in that file - all of the proof is fact that can verified

Anyone saying it is fud did not read it or is mentally handicap north korean
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:21:01 PM

I think you surely have some mental problems... This guy is asking me to post some REAL FACT PROOF about situation to some other forum instead of forum of WHERE COIN FORUM BELONG.

Are you also scammer or asphyxia or are you as smart as north korean? You idiot you quit losing money from credit card on trading altcoin because you are shit and go pick up can on street for recycling to make money instead

You know why all of you IGNORE FACT? Because you burn vidz or buy in novus so if more people also get fool into investing your share go up so you can dump

ALL IN DENIAL, all of you see fact and cannot say anythign about content of file.

Till now no one doubt anything in file on forum because they know all true

Everything true novus is huge scam and copy - dab released ico fee for asphyxia and asphyxxia use same technology on novus so he raised 100 btc more and he make now over $200k USD in scam from you idiot

Just go look up company registration... idiots...

I am telling you to post in both places. Your  lack of english comprehension is preventing you from grasping that I am trying to assist you.

If you research my post history you will probably observe after some time and much pain that I have presented the same overall message as you are trying to present now with new additional evidence.

So do as I tell you or remain here getting deleted over and over. The main board will garner you more attention than here and will not be moderated out by dabs since he is not the moderator there. Although I am not sure what staff powers he has anyway.

Just because you believe there is no way to obtain a virus from and file listed as a pdf on dropbox does not mean that others share your view whether you are correct or they are.

If you want people to view your evidence then take every opportunity and eliminate any road blocks to that eventuality.

I believe there is a good chance both PV and NOVUS are the same person.

If you want to be heard clearly in this sphere try to maintain your composure and refrain from casting personal remarks. Stick to the facts and you won't get drawn into school yard irrelevant battles that are just noise with no substance.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:24:43 PM

I am only posting because I was mentioned. I am not the moderator of this forum section. I do not have any powers in here, I am just another regular forum member in this thread. My section is a local foreign language section.

But since I am replying, I might as well mention that that document does not show any proof whatsoever. It shows information that other people have already known and dismissed a week or two ago, the dox of two people who are unrelated to this project other than by name, and a company that only bears resemblance because it uses "Novus" just like hundreds of others. It's conclusions ... are something that someone jumped.

People keep asking about the probabilities of coincidence. Well, in a room of only 23 people, there is a 50% probability that two of them will share the same birthday. 99.9% probability is reached with just 70 people.

As for escrow, it was released because all milestones were met. That they were not in production, I have no idea about that. That the main dev is absent, I have no control over that as well. And finally, I did not sign the transaction; I wasn't able to before it was broadcast. But to be fair, I would have right after SebastianJu signed it.

Eventually, the technology of Novus will be open sourced, then anyone and everyone will have access to it.

All these issues have already been addressed.

I am no insider to anything other than holding the keys to a 2-of-3 multisignature address. I don't know anymore than anyone else does. I was asleep when the pump of vidz to 2.4k sats happened and I showed proof with a signed message at that time that I was still holding my entire stash and did not sell a single vidz.

If there is verifiable proof about anything in that document, I have not seen it.

But feel free to take it out on me. I am sorry for your loss. I mean, 200 BTC loss ... from an 85 BTC ICO.

chungfungfuckyou

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:27:20 PM

I am only posting because I was mentioned. I am not the moderator of this forum section. I do not have any powers in here, I am just another regular forum member in this thread. My section is a local foreign language section.

But since I am replying, I might as well mention that that document does not show any proof whatsoever. It shows information that other people have already known and dismissed a week or two ago, the dox of two people who are unrelated to this project other than by name, and a company that only bears resemblance because it uses "Novus" just like hundreds of others. It's conclusions ... are something that someone jumped.

People keep asking about the probabilities of coincidence. Well, in a room of only 23 people, there is a 50% probability that two of them will share the same birthday. 99.9% probability is reached with just 70 people.

As for escrow, it was released because all milestones were met. That they were not in production, I have no idea about that. That the main dev is absent, I have no control over that as well. And finally, I did not sign the transaction; I wasn't able to before it was broadcast. But to be fair, I would have right after SebastianJu signed it.

Eventually, the technology of Novus will be open sourced, then anyone and everyone will have access to it.

All these issues have already been addressed.

I am no insider to anything other than holding the keys to a 2-of-3 multisignature address. I don't know anymore than anyone else does. I was asleep when the pump of vidz to 2.4k sats happened and I showed proof with a signed message at that time that I was still holding my entire stash and did not sell a single vidz.

If there is verifiable proof about anything in that document, I have not seen it.

But feel free to take it out on me. I am sorry for your loss. I mean, 200 BTC loss ... from an 85 BTC ICO.

you scam what 85 btc ico you see how much coin go up idiot 2k sat how much buy happen you scam idiot

how much top wallet worth at 2k idiot.... dev themselves dev fund $500k at 2k idiot....

you tell you see all proof you full release where proof? nothing is there because you novus now helping asphyxia scam one more time you make money from this

you are not independent person telling from without any partialness to one person

you are get paid by asphyxia thousand of dollar you dump your vidz coin hgih for thousand of dollar and now you get thousand of dollar in novus
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:00:44 PM

I got paid 1 BTC, and 1 Million VIDZ. Same as SebastianJu. It's all in the OP. So yes, it's worth about one thousand dollars even back then a couple weeks ago.

(to everyone else: sorry for feeding the trolls.)

Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 02:13:37 PM

Noobs burning their money on trading? Grin

Welcome to crypto world  Cheesy

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
chungfungfuckyou

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:16:17 PM

I got paid 1 BTC, and 1 Million VIDZ. Same as SebastianJu. It's all in the OP. So yes, it's worth about one thousand dollars even back then a couple weeks ago.

(to everyone else: sorry for feeding the trolls.)

This complete bullshit, if you see archive of the slack of the vidz you see you say you dump all coin except 250k - you know this. whoever look find this

Dabs is scam - he did not talk about any points at all when he talk about the PDF

THE ONLY THING ASPHYXIA SAY ABOUT PDF IS THAT HE REGISTER DIFFERENT COMPANY. NOVUS AND VIDZ REGISTER SAME DAY PROVEN - AND YOU IDIOT ACTUALLY BELIEVEHIM???

Also on discord he admit he is andrej

AND THEN HE LIE THAT VIDZ WAS SOME BULLSHIT PV IDEA AND NOT HIS WHEN HE POSTED PUREVIDS IDEA IN 2010
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:22:43 PM

Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:28:42 PM

I dump? I said I did not dump any at all. I even signed a message showing I had 1 million vidz intact. At that time. I have since sold half, and burned half.

Perhaps it's the language barrier, and I can forgive you for that. English is not my native language either.

I did address almost every point in the PDF. But I guess you don't understand.

Maybe I am an idiot. I should have sold all my vidz for 24 BTC. But anyone who loses 200 BTC in an ICO that raised only 85 or 86 BTC, they are probably not idiots no? Just traders on yobit.

I also don't see anyone admitting to being Andrej. I could see a PureVid idea in 2010, but not PureVidz (with the z). Maybe that was intentional, or perhaps it's another coincidence that the name looks almost the same from 7 years ago.

I think I'm done talking to you for now. I thought trolls were a very happy race, who like to sing, and dance, and hug.

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 02:36:09 PM

Hi, can someone give me a quick summary. Is this an official scam, done and over with? Or is there any hope?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:37:20 PM

Hi, can someone give me a quick summary. Is this an official scam, done and over with? Or is there any hope?

110 % SCAM
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:54:38 PM

Yeah....I know ...some disappointment and some hope  Huh

and appreciate the information very bad but very obvious to the hope... Cry

thanks @dabs  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: