Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:56:40 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 11:15:26 AM by Zer0Sum

I think anyone talking about price should be doxxed and burnt alive.

fucking yobit traders

Ya man, but THREATENING TO KILL PEOPLE IS OK.

Get some help.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:02:12 AM

Hey Guys Lets Get started with some integration again

While the android APP is still under development (https://sendvid.com/r3eku9d8)

Bounty for KODI IPFS Integration - We can be first network to integrate IPFS hash into KODI system if it is technically possible. 

Bounty for Samsung Smart TV SDK App - Same goes for Samsung Smart TV platform. We were speaking about this before and they have open SDK where we will most likely be able to integrate something as easily as we did with the android app

To be honest, I think you guys would be better off making your own project.

This PV developer has shown a blatant disregard to all the efforts the community is making to keep his project alive.

Doesn't take a lot to just come on here or to tweet a "proof of life", is it?

Filli

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 11:30:27 AM

Bounty for KODI IPFS Integration - We can be first network to integrate IPFS hash into KODI system if it is technically possible. 

Bounty for Samsung Smart TV SDK App - Same goes for Samsung Smart TV platform. We were speaking about this before and they have open SDK where we will most likely be able to integrate something as easily as we did with the android app

This PV developer has shown a blatant disregard to all the efforts the community is making to keep his project alive.

Yes they should really.
I call Pv no scammers, but a disrespectful Dev.
This is something you simply can not support.
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:32:43 AM

Yes they should really.
I call Pv no scammers, but a disrespectful Dev.
This is something you simply can not support.

I would still call this a scam, imagine after getting the funds they went crazies and just left.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:53:26 AM

whats going to happen on 25th?

even something was mentioned for 15th feb...but nothing came up
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:56:33 AM

Nothing, only a FUD to pump the price in order for them to dump their bags.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:00:47 PM

Nothing, only a FUD to pump the price in order for them to dump their bags.

300+ pages,all full of fuds and trolls???

Looks like this will be next Iconomi fudding centre
devilsadvokat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:08:10 PM

This isn't the first time I've been through a revival boys. I've dealt with idiot trolls like this when Vericoin dev 'left' for a week, when Supercoin dev 'scammed', before Blackcoin multipool release

I have been in this game for years and have seen several situations like this one.

Whoever has been interacting with me or has even seen  my communication on the Slack in the past week or so will be unable to give one example where I have not objectively analyzed VIDZ.

In the past few days I have told everyone, this is a binary bet on PV, DO NOT bet what you can't afford to lose. This is Alts, sometimes logic doesn't apply and the systematic risk can be ridiculous.

Regardless, I have spent the last week or so looking at the facts in front of me before making any judgements.

I am a believer in the potential of the coin, however I have made a bet ON the continued communication and cooperation of Dev #1. Something which NO one can be certain about and thus the reason for why the price is UNDER 2k at this point in time.

Let me quickly recap the facts:

1) I have done extensive wallet analysis proving that PV owns 11 MILLION VIDZ that have been untouched for the past 10 DAYS. He DEPOSITED the funds BEFORE the pump to 2k even BEGAN.

These funds are directly linked to the Dev Coins Fund. Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17852805#msg17852805

Why would PV have over $100k USD worth of VIDZ UNTOUCHED for the past 10 days and run away from the project?

Is this what scammers do? Is this what anyone does? Hell no, he and Asphyxia would have sold off their 18M + BEFORE the announcement. Asphyxia didn't touch his 7m and is doing a public burn on the 16th. What does this tell you about ANON devs?

These guys aren't you're usual fuckcoin boys

2) The DAMN API WORKS - All the FUDDERS have been going non stop about fake development no technology no API no socket BS. We have had the API v1 that WASN't intended for public release privately tested by not one community dev but two.

This post has the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17853294#msg17853294

If you are a dev go try it yourself if you want to verify it. If you just want to see some proof go register and acc and get your private identifier.

Why the hell would PureVidz dev not make this available to the public and instead say that he will release 1.1 when ready???

Approved a few more things from the queue. We showed the escrows the 1.0 api which isn't intended for production. When 1.1 is ready proper documentation will be provided to everyone. When an update is ready I will tweet the details.

Why the hell would a scammer block the release of a working API function to say that he needs to perfect the utility. Wouldn't a scammer release whatever bullshit he has at the current time and just dump his coins?

3) BITCOINTALK Staff Member Holding Escrow -

Dabs - Bitcointalk Escrow Holder has verified that the PV Dev has completed API V1.0. (We have privately tested and approved of API V1.0).

Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17785462#msg17785462

Dabs - Bitcointalk Escrow Holder has verified that PV Dev has completed all of the elements that were meant to be finished before escrow release (listed on main ANN page).

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/YQ81x

Will a Bitcointalk Staff Member who receives dozens of requests for Escrow and is paid 4 + figure sums on GOOD deals really risk his PERFECT reputation for a 1 BTC escrow fee  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

4) PV/ Asphyxia Relationship (MOst speculative point) - Many people say that PV and Asphyxia might be the same. Will we ever really know? Maybe not. So this point is TAKING FOR GRANTED that they are two individuals who wish to cooperate with each other in the beginning but couldn't see eye to eye with each other.

Asphyxia has repeatedly said within HOURS of splitting from PV that he was the sole person RESPONSIBLE for Twitter and Bitcointalk communication.

PV's last post :

I've approved of some more content and I'll try to do this on a more regular basis so sorry about being slow with that as I have been focused on development. Since we switched to the new interface there is no moderator interface so until then it's only possible for me because of database access to approve things. At this point I'm not interested in bringing on any other developers as it is just more costly and not needed since I can do it myself. When there is something to show I will come and post an update till then be patient. If you need to reach me just send me a private message and I'll reply when I get a chance.

Potential Inference

3) 1) PV Does not want to waste time by manually adding movies just to show people that he is there while he could be spending time completing the function that would automate the whole god damn process

3) 2) PV never had any experience or real responsibility with the community and is a recluse back-end dev who requires the assistance of a community manager/PR manager.

Quick recap

1) I've proven these guys have barely dumped shit, ive proven PV hasn't even touched over 100k usd worth of vidz in the past 10 days, before the value of those coins even went frmo around 30k to 200k (at the peaks).

PV would have dumped and ran if he was a scammer, he would have sold off and split

2) API is functional tech is working site is STILL running perfectly.

3) Bitcointalk Staff Member Risked his Escrow rep (as he does with every project he approves of) - and his reputation is fucking perfect.... Over 50 Escrows held. Come on guys - you think that he's BSing about VIDZ for a btc ??  Grin Grin

Against PV -

The ONLY logical explanation I can think of :

PV had a mental breakdown? Decided that he doesn't care about Vidz? Ran with 40k and abandoned coins that have easily over $200k USD potential

THIS DUDE PV IS ANON AND THIS COIN HASNT EVEN BEEN TRADING FOR A FULL MONTH , WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND LEAVE $100k - $200k USD UNTOUCHED IF THEY ARE A SCAMMER
BitPotus

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:23:40 PM

old spiel

you need a new speech devil

should go along the lines of community take over
A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

Unbelievable you bunch are, unfucking believable  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
devilsadvokat

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:43:10 PM

old spiel

If you look at the people left in this, they are not your normal idiot bag holders hoping for a dev who has dumped out all. Please check out wallet #1. Wallet #1 is 16m and has only bought coins during the lows. This wallet has made transfers to wallet #3, #5 and some other smaller wallets.

The fact is in the end this guy hasn't sold his coins. The fact is that bitcointalk member has verified the technical developments required to release the escrow, and these guys haven't even published or made the updates yet.

Updates are ready waiting to be release... coins are still in the wallet.. and he said be patient and its clear he has no experience with managing discussions with investors.

If i saw his wallet move I would have been gone a while ago, but its been 16 days man.

Either this guy went to the himalayas and said fuck money or he is planning something big. Doesn't make sense to take only 40k away. I mean these coins were in his wallet even when price went to 2k and he didn't sell from the wallets I've identified.

In vericoin i went through the same fucking shit. Dev doesnt show up for over a week price suppressed from 2k to under 700 then boom.

There is a whale wallet accumulating forsure - whether the whale is making a huge mistake or not is up to interpretation. However the fact is someone is sinking thousands of dollars into this continuously - and has put in easily over 40k in the past 10 days. This guy has his coins and he has updates ready to go.

Either logic can go fuck itself here or there is some kind of plan.

Thanks for your constructive comments. I may just be over-analyzing a situation that has a more simpler explanation however I think that some of these facts really cant be refuted and point to a few possibilities.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/address.dws?13987.htm

#1 is linked to #3 #5 and #21
dominikherzog5

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:47:08 PM

now ,the price has drop a lot,will the price back again?
BitPotus

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:47:13 PM

old spiel

If you look at the people left in this, they are not your normal idiot bag holders hoping for a dev who has dumped out all. Please check out wallet #1. Wallet #1 is 16m and has only bought coins during the lows. This wallet has made transfers to wallet #3, #5 and some other smaller wallets.

The fact is in the end this guy hasn't sold his coins. The fact is that bitcointalk member has verified the technical developments required to release the escrow, and these guys haven't even published or made the updates yet.

Updates are ready waiting to be release... coins are still in the wallet.. and he said be patient and its clear he has no experience with managing discussions with investors.

If i saw his wallet move I would have been gone a while ago, but its been 16 days man.

Either this guy went to the himalayas and said fuck money or he is planning something big. Doesn't make sense to take only 40k away. I mean these coins were in his wallet even when price went to 2k and he didn't sell from the wallets I've identified.

In vericoin i went through the same fucking shit. Dev doesnt show up for over a week price suppressed from 2k to under 700 then boom.

There is a whale wallet accumulating forsure - whether the whale is making a huge mistake or not is up to interpretation. However the fact is someone is sinking thousands of dollars into this continuously - and has put in easily over 40k in the past 10 days. This guy has his coins and he has updates ready to go.

Thanks for your constructive comments. I may just be over-analyzing a situation that has a more simpler explanation however I think that some of these facts really cant be refuted and point to a few possibilities.

well whale wallet accumulating is a double edge sword......

one has to dump before whale decides to take a shit cause when whale decides to dump, everyone else will be REKT.....

also, will the market really react dramatically to "PV" returning?

cause all he's done so far is piss off many people with his little disappearing act.....

food for thought....
devilsadvokat

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:56:57 PM

old spiel

well whale wallet accumulating is a double edge sword......

one has to dump before whale decides to take a shit cause when whale decides to dump, everyone else will be REKT.....

also, will the market really react dramatically to "PV" returning?

cause all he's done so far is piss off many people with his little disappearing act.....

food for thought....

I completely agree with you bro. It is indeed a double edged sword. I have seen coins where people saw wallets accumulating on the way down and these wallets turned out to be the biggest losers of the lot.

All it shows is that there is someone with a lot of money absorbing the coin dumps. Whether that person has a plan or is just making a bad bet is up to complete speculation.

I truly believe that the market will react extremely positively. Everyday there are many people old and new who come into the slack asking for an update. On this thread there have been 15 + new people I have not seen before (with some account reputation) come to PV's defense and say that this is normal in coins that are usually more mature.

PV may not understand that this game is not like anything else in the world. In other setting will issuer of equity have direct communication with the trader. Altcoin is more like a seed stage start up not a damn stock. He doesn't get this i think and he may just think we are over 4x of ICO and my initial obligation was to the ICO buyers, not the speculators who followed once they saw proof of concept.

I am making some assumptions about his personal point of view and his own character. As I have said before I have spent an hour with him on the day of the split speaking to him (99% sure they are different devs at this time pv/asphyxia) and he was coherent and quite patient/intelligent.

On the 8th he sent me a private message saying he will come when he has something to show and till then be patient etc. (with a more harsher tone).

It is a speculative bet at this point but one with a good risk:reward ratio in my eyes.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:33:58 PM

old spiel

Or maybe he just signed out of this sock puppet account and using his other account for Novus lol...vids swap available. Keep watching to see if those millions of coins get swapped. Swap gives you 1.5x amount of Novus by the way.

Both projects are shady, I wouldn't touch either one as I am guessing it's the same person. Scammers are getting smarter, finding new ways to trick people.

If you're holding vidz just swap with novus for 50% more coins...wait for Novus exit pump and dump making back your btc plus profits and move far from these 2 projects. Just some advice hopefully you take into consideration.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:18:03 PM

This isn't the first time I've been through a revival boys. I've dealt with idiot trolls like this when Vericoin dev 'left' for a week, when Supercoin dev 'scammed', before Blackcoin multipool release

I have been in this game for years and have seen several situations like this one.

If you've been around for so long, why are you using a noobie account?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
A.M.

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:55:19 PM

Why should he not?
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:51:27 PM

Why should he not?

Because people would listen more if he was a legendary member with history of winning maybe.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:03:46 PM

lol scammers gonna scam this shit, with stupid name and all!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Selerius

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:41:35 PM

Pure_Vidz, if you are back, as the moderator activity post would imply if true:

I can't overstate the value of even a single one-liner post from you once a week.  You could ignore most of the recent posts in this thread (mostly just several spammy posters anyway), but the success of this project will be aided if the community has hope you have not abandoned it entirely: Even 2 minutes could deliver that hope.
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: