Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
devilsadvokat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:01:31 AM

Once again, trolls don't address a single factual point and always have some normative biased argument. If you give me some nice logic that contradicts anything I say I will openly accept it and never repeat it.

Posting this again just to get on Pikachus nerves  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

From Yesterday -----

Wouldn't be surprised if the dev took a day or two extra as well

This isn't the first time I've been through a revival boys. I've dealt with idiot trolls like this when Vericoin dev 'left' for a week, when Supercoin dev 'scammed', before Blackcoin multipool release

I have been in this game for years and have seen several situations like this one.

Whoever has been interacting with me or has even seen  my communication on the Slack in the past week or so will be unable to give one example where I have not objectively analyzed VIDZ.

In the past few days I have told everyone, this is a binary bet on PV, DO NOT bet what you can't afford to lose. This is Alts, sometimes logic doesn't apply and the systematic risk can be ridiculous.

Regardless, I have spent the last week or so looking at the facts in front of me before making any judgements.

I am not a bag holder, see the price of the coin when I joined this thread. I was the most active guy when we hit 350, you think I wasn't buying?

I am a believer in the potential of the coin, however I have made a bet ON the continued communication and cooperation of Dev #1. Something which NO one can be certain about and thus the reason for why the price is UNDER 2k at this point in time.

Let me quickly recap the facts:

1) I have done extensive wallet analysis proving that PV owns 11 MILLION VIDZ that have been untouched for the past 10 DAYS. He DEPOSITED the funds BEFORE the pump to 2k even BEGAN.

These funds are directly linked to the Dev Coins Fund. Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17852805#msg17852805

Why would PV have over $100k USD worth of VIDZ UNTOUCHED for the past 10 days and run away from the project?

Is this what scammers do? Is this what anyone does? Hell no, he and Asphyxia would have sold off their 18M + BEFORE the announcement. Asphyxia didn't touch his 7m and is doing a public burn on the 16th. What does this tell you about ANON devs?

These guys aren't you're usual fuckcoin boys

2) The DAMN API WORKS - All the FUDDERS have been going non stop about fake development no technology no API no socket BS. We have had the API v1 that WASN't intended for public release privately tested by not one community dev but two.

This post has the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17853294#msg17853294

If you are a dev go try it yourself if you want to verify it. If you just want to see some proof go register and acc and get your private identifier.

Why the hell would PureVidz dev not make this available to the public and instead say that he will release 1.1 when ready???

Approved a few more things from the queue. We showed the escrows the 1.0 api which isn't intended for production. When 1.1 is ready proper documentation will be provided to everyone. When an update is ready I will tweet the details.

Why the hell would a scammer block the release of a working API function to say that he needs to perfect the utility. Wouldn't a scammer release whatever bullshit he has at the current time and just dump his coins?

3) BITCOINTALK Staff Member Holding Escrow -

Dabs - Bitcointalk Escrow Holder has verified that the PV Dev has completed API V1.0. (We have privately tested and approved of API V1.0).

Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17785462#msg17785462

Dabs - Bitcointalk Escrow Holder has verified that PV Dev has completed all of the elements that were meant to be finished before escrow release (listed on main ANN page).

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/YQ81x

Will a Bitcointalk Staff Member who receives dozens of requests for Escrow and is paid 4 + figure sums on GOOD deals really risk his PERFECT reputation for a 1 BTC escrow fee  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

4) PV/ Asphyxia Relationship (MOst speculative point) - Many people say that PV and Asphyxia might be the same. Will we ever really know? Maybe not. So this point is TAKING FOR GRANTED that they are two individuals who wish to cooperate with each other in the beginning but couldn't see eye to eye with each other.

Asphyxia has repeatedly said within HOURS of splitting from PV that he was the sole person RESPONSIBLE for Twitter and Bitcointalk communication.

PV's last post :

I've approved of some more content and I'll try to do this on a more regular basis so sorry about being slow with that as I have been focused on development. Since we switched to the new interface there is no moderator interface so until then it's only possible for me because of database access to approve things. At this point I'm not interested in bringing on any other developers as it is just more costly and not needed since I can do it myself. When there is something to show I will come and post an update till then be patient. If you need to reach me just send me a private message and I'll reply when I get a chance.

Potential Inference

3) 1) PV Does not want to waste time by manually adding movies just to show people that he is there while he could be spending time completing the function that would automate the whole god damn process

3) 2) PV never had any experience or real responsibility with the community and is a recluse back-end dev who requires the assistance of a community manager/PR manager.

Quick recap

1) I've proven these guys have barely dumped shit, ive proven PV hasn't even touched over 100k usd worth of vidz in the past 10 days, before the value of those coins even went frmo around 30k to 200k (at the peaks).

PV would have dumped and ran if he was a scammer, he would have sold off and split

2) API is functional tech is working site is STILL running perfectly.

3) Bitcointalk Staff Member Risked his Escrow rep (as he does with every project he approves of) - and his reputation is fucking perfect.... Over 50 Escrows held. Come on guys - you think that he's BSing about VIDZ for a btc ??  Grin Grin

Against PV -

The ONLY logical explanation I can think of :

PV had a mental breakdown? Decided that he doesn't care about Vidz? Ran with 40k and abandoned coins that have easily over $200k USD potential

This is what the trolls are propagating as the truth? This is what everyone who is not in this coin wants to believe?

And you guys are giving me some example of John Connor from VCash. VCash had its pump cycles and connor was at it for over a year. They had all made their money on several run ups Vanillacoin was in the Alt limelight for a few weeks. John Connor's RL identity was known by people in the inner circle and investors started going after him once he realized he may have to declare it as a sunk cost.

THIS DUDE PV IS ANON AND THIS COIN HASNT EVEN BEEN TRADING FOR A FULL MONTH , WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND LEAVE $100k - $200k USD UNTOUCHED IF THEY ARE A SCAMMER
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuckerDog

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:05:00 AM

Sell side being squeezed. I still think this goes up in the next couple days on technicals alone.
DEV not needed IMO.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:14:31 AM

because you are an idiot and you keep buying in the blind hope that others will follow suit and then pump the price enough for you to dump in their face........ Kiss

You're the idiot who spends his day talking shit on a forum of an investment you don't even own. How fucking sad. Do you have any life whatsoever?
If you really want the price to dump, disappear you fucking shitwit... All the FUDers are literally giving smart traders like me hope because we know what that means.
Jesus Christ you're a moron. Feeding into the only thing giving bagholders hope right now. What's really concerning is when no one is interested in spreading FUD.

sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:33:29 AM

What is funny in this ,they you always send smile face or flash?
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:46:51 AM

Admittedly, at quick glance, I am not able to conclusively tell that Asphyxia and PV are separate people (though I think so), but Devilsadvokat is practically certainly an independent person.

Asphyxia has admitted repeatedly posting as PV and is clearly the only Dev that has delivered anything...
Also, Dynamic Index developed a new PV web site which was never released... instead DI has delivered Novus ICO site.

There is zero evidence that there were "2 Devs"... other than anon people on the net claiming this.

Advocat has done a lot of good research and is entitled to his longshot bet = Big VIDZ Pump coming by sleeping whales.

weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:58:39 AM

Hi which anon email you are using to register the slack chaNNEL`?

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 11:09:53 AM

The price is at 480 satoshi now, will it be the support level of the day?

Or will it become a resistance level for tomorrow and price will be dropping back towards 100 satoshi?

Any specs?
Freakiii

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:22:46 AM

Pepecash is doing pretty well  Grin
Odrak

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:48:11 AM

For the people who are actually interested in the project; (just to show, the project is still very much in Beta, either allow the dev some time or (GTFO) leave Smiley)

I thought we can put in a bounty for a movie.  Huh Is that not going to happen this weekend?  Huh  thats why I want to put up the bounty of vidz.  Sad

Did the bounty thing plan change Thats how its supposed to work from the post 01.

Until the ico ends users will not have their own VIDZ with which to place manual bounties. During the entire beta period of the site (from this weekend until the full 1.0 launch) there is a global bounty set from our dev fund of 1KK VIDZ. Everything submitted and approved during that time entitles you to a portion of those coins.

For example lets say there are 10,000 items are submitted during that time and you submitted 10 of them, you are entitled to 1000 of the global bounty (1/1000 of the 1KK coins).

So you mean you'll be offering two sites, one on tor and one on the regular internet?
Huh

The onion domain is simply a backup for those who cannot access the main one for whatever reason or need to use torbrowser due to the situation in their country. Obviously torbrowser is not going to be quick enough to reliably stream with so users would only be using that route to access magnet links and the search engine on our site. Consider it a stripped down 'text only' version of the website for them to access.

How exactly you are keeping this site open and not having an ugly lawsuit? The site is not decentralized? Right?
Getting free money from pirated stuff (i am assuming that's the goal, since we are not going to compete with youtube and vimeo), is kind of slap in the face of copyright owners.
Even piratebay was silent about any money being involved.

During launch the website will be semi-decentralized. This means that the database and web host will be spread across multiple servers in multiple countries and we will be randomly routing users between them using the purevidz.net portal page. We've discussed at length both in the OP and throughout the thread our legal status and our plans moving forward in regards to redundancy. Here is the major points that have been discussed so far.

-Our service and our business model is not illegal in our region.
-The server does not host any copyright materials of any kind making any legal action difficult at best
-Our servers/backup hosts will be spread across numerous countries where American copyright law does not apply making them very difficult to interfere with
-The entire website can be made decentralized through the same technology the streams are using: Latest version of site can be live torrented to populate the website content, magnet link to access that torrent pulled from blockchain.

The reason the 'centralized' server exists to start with is because it makes the load time for the site much lower. The back end content of the site will be automatically backed up using decentralized methods. Regardless of any attempts to interfere with the main site, domains being seized or servers being confiscated the site will continue to run with little to no downtime.

Yes sports streaming will be possible or what is the point, it should have everything.
Now will it be a premium service to watch the sports streams is another matter, dev?

Live streaming is not part of our site design. It is a theoretical possibility but is not something that we plan for our service to cover unless the technology improves significantly.
Sounds like an interesting project. How does it compare with TVAddons?

TVAddons that I know about is a site listing and hosting KODI addons rather than a streaming or torrenting service. With the release of our public API (as listed in the dev timeline) we will be looking to engage developers working on KODI and other devices to include our site with the possibility of partnering with android tv merchants to market set-top boxes using our site as a preconfigured option.

The comparison between vTorrent and PureVidz is not unexpected but as you say can be hard to draw parallels.

As per their thread, they are looking to re-create the days of Kaza They are looking to re-create the days of kazaa or limewire where users access torrents through a downloaded client with the search engine and file tags being decentralized through that application. I am not going to pass judgement having not been involved in their project but the only real difference between what they are describing and what is offered by dozens of applications or websites for a decade or more is rewarding people for submitting and seeding content. While we strongly believe rewarding users for participating in building and maintaining our site's content is necessary and useful, I do not see it as some grand breakthrough that dismisses the inconvenience and mistrust users have for torrents and I don't believe it alone is enough to push users away from their favorite torrenting sites or applications.

Purevidz is designed completely around simplicity. The end user should need no addons or 3rd party applications and it should simply 'work'. I would prefer to refrain from 'trashtalking' other projects so I will simply leave it at that one comparison, our site does not require any knowledge of torrenting or blockchain technology in order to be used and enjoyed. It should feel for the user no different than how they already interact with youtube or any traditional streaming service.

Will be interested to know how IP addresses logs and following the blockchain money thing will be worked out - you know, tracking users.

To ensure the safety and anonymity of our users, our website will not record any logs more than are required to function and troubleshoot the site. Our site will contain a section specifying exactly what data is recorded, our policies on how long records are maintained for and our policies on who has access to that data. The most simplistic description of those policies will be:  no user-specific data will be recorded, any logs will be purged within 30 days and will not be accessible through any external network connections and not made available to any 3rd parties.

When dealing with user accounts we will of course offer standard security features including but not limited to site wide SSL, 2FA and passwords and emails being salted and hashed to avoid any personal data being accessible by site staff. We will have a separate mailing list which users can opt into which will give us permission to store a readable copy of your email address for use in promotions, a similar privacy policy will be placed on this database and will be viewable when opting into that service.

Because torrents available through our website will function just as well on traditional torrent sites, tracking individual user seeds is not necessary. Instead we simply need to know who submitted the original torrent and moderators must review a torrent to ensure it has a healthy existing seed count and is properly tagged before approving it for use in our site. For anyone with experience in torrenting, having them available across as many sites as possible is a good thing for the health of the network.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:49:41 AM

http://mailnesia.com/

and fuck you weilichesbin you fucking faggot
Do you really think that no one understood that you'r answered to yourself? Stupid idiot...

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:54:12 AM

Wll there be porn in your catalogue?  Grin
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:31:03 PM

Do you really think that no one understood that you'r answered to yourself? Stupid idiot...

no you fucking twat.

we are actually 2 different people

and I can't stand Weilchesbin cause he's actually a fucking pump and dump troll

He's been trolling in the ICONOMI thread for ages.....

but whatever floats your boat you little cunt.... Kiss
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:37:25 PM

no you fucking twat.

We 2 different and bla bla bla...Go to hell with your altacs...

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:39:56 PM

no you fucking twat.

I vacation in hell....

and if you had your little synapses firing correctly, you would have noticed that Weilichesbin is german while I am a native English speaker....

but yeah, whatever floats your boat.....faggot.... Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
weilichesbin

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

no you fucking twat.

I vacation in hell....

and if you had your little synapses firing correctly, you would have noticed that Weilichesbin is german while I am a native English speaker....

Are you shizo? We are one Person.you forget it?

weilichesbin

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

no you fucking twat.

I vacation in hell....

Are you shizo? We are one Person.you forget it?

fuck you cunt.

you got proper REKT on pepecash and SHIFT

and you call yourself a trader.... Roll Eyes

ROFL

On shift i rekt thats true but on pepe i win. Pepe is great it is not only an investment.it is great fun to trade the cards and buy rare cards.it is like a Virus. U buy on card and than you will collect them all.best i ever invested in.in every crypto before it seems scam.but pepe is just fun. More than 700 people on telegram

btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:43:49 PM

PikachuYou & weilichesbin (plus various shill accounts from same person)

even if you are 2 different persons (i doubt it), surely your life is miserable in same way

if your life goal is to continue post day and night on this thread, i'm really sorry about your miserable life

you must have something not right with your health and i'm also sorry about that

i understand this thread is now your playground, keeping on posting useless shit confirms even more your issues. 90% of posts come from same person, this is sick!
look for help, you need it son  Wink
LuckerDog

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:46:59 PM

even if you are 2 different persons (i doubt it), surely your life is miserable in same way

if your life goal is to continue post day and night on this thread, i'm really sorry about your miserable life

Hahaha I know right. Jesus I expect to come back to this thread in 20 years and see pikachu talking to himself in big bold red letters lmfao.

"NO GUYS REALLY. REALLY THO."

LMFAO

I wonder how often he hits that refresh button.

Good kush. Tongue
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:48:17 PM

you must have something not right with your health and i'm also sorry about that

i understand this thread is now your playground, keeping on posting useless shit confirms even more your issues. 90% of posts come from same person, this is sick!
look for help, you need it son  Wink

not as sick as the dev who's taken all those BTC and decided to organise a 2nd ICO as his alter ego 'Asphyxia"..... Wink

but it's ok......keep taking that Hopium.... Grin
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:04:13 PM

not as sick as the dev who's taken all those BTC and decided to organise a 2nd ICO as his alter ego 'Asphyxia"..... Wink

we understand the "dev" situation very well, even without your help  Wink

and btw:

Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: