Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Attraction  (Read 13899 times)
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 08:24:26 AM

One thing that attracted me mainly is the use of technology (Cryptography) in your favor. The fact that it is based on the Internet and does not require third parties in its negotiations. Of course his philosophy is also something that seems very interesting to me.
Being part of the Internet has its downsides too. Bitcoin is connected to the internet which means it is more vulnerable to scams, hacks, and other related things than real money. Bitcoin can easily be stolen by so called investment plans which is not easily avoidable for most persons as they are looking for quick bucks.
We can avoid that scams or hacks by just dont revealing our email addresses or any info to pur accounts. In scam , we can avoid it by not investing on HYIPs or any ponzi scheme sites. Better to be safe than loosing your bitcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:25:32 AM

First, i got interest in bitcoin as an investment which has the potential of giving huge returns.But then, i realized that we can invest in some Altcoins and do trading to earn profits.Now, this trading has become the main attraction for me towards the bitcoin.I am earning a fair income to lead my life successfully.
Yeah you are right because of the trade most of the people attract to bitcoin in my area those people who are now working in bitcoin and have adopted it as their currency they in the start joined bitcoin because they heard that it is a way to increase their money too high.
daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 11:50:34 AM

One thing that attracted me mainly is the use of technology (Cryptography) in your favor. The fact that it is based on the Internet and does not require third parties in its negotiations. Of course his philosophy is also something that seems very interesting to me.
Being part of the Internet has its downsides too. Bitcoin is connected to the internet which means it is more vulnerable to scams, hacks, and other related things than real money. Bitcoin can easily be stolen by so called investment plans which is not easily avoidable for most persons as they are looking for quick bucks.
We can avoid that scams or hacks by just dont revealing our email addresses or any info to pur accounts. In scam , we can avoid it by not investing on HYIPs or any ponzi scheme sites. Better to be safe than loosing your bitcoins
In the future we will fully move to cashless payments. Now stealing money from credit cards, and much more than Bitcoin. Also, no one is safe from theft of cash. No ideal currency that can not be stolen. Everyone should protect their own funds. nobody will do it for you. People will always lose money by deception, this can not be avoided.

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:16:34 PM

I have no boss or overlord looking down on me and breathing on my neck when I'm turning my money into bitcoins and basically there is no one telling me what I can and can not do, I'm limitless with BTCitcoin.
Yes that is a best feature of bitcoin. Working in bitcoin is just like to work in our own company. In bitcoin we are our own boss. The most special thing in bitcoin is that the money which we earn are not passed through any third party especially through government and we get it directly no matter how many amount we get.

I think that is not true. How can you be a boss of your own company in bitcoin? Does everybody own bitcoin? I don't think so. We all just work and get paid in bitcoin. It's just similar to any fiat currency. You just get paid in that currency and not any other. You are correct about the ease of transfer of bitcoin as it does not need to pass in a lot of hands before reaching the final receiver.
In my that comment I am saying about bitcoin trading where we do not have to work for others but we work whenever we feel that now we have to work and when we get some time. We do not need to be ready in the early morning and do not need to go to office for that work.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:23:11 PM

In general, the advantages offered by BitCoin are mentioned. But the part that affects me the most is the technological infrastructure. I think that what you do with Blockchain technology will change our lives.

We will soon begin to see a lot of projects related to the following issues.

* Banking
* Voting and Selection Systems
* Internet of the Things
* Money Transfers
* Cyber security
* E-Commerce and Payments
* Online Music Sector
* Stocks
* Health care
* Identity Management Systems
* Donation Systems
* Copyright

-i highly discourage banking in bitcoin you have your wallet and that equates to bank in fiat
-how possible? What are the features of btc that leads developers in such idea
-money transfers are really good especially when we are talking its efficiency
-cyber security can also be bad for bitcoin
-
I guess banking as is in the list, is not about the conventional ways we have been, but the now way, bitcoin can turn every holder to his/her own bank. The entire list and even much more, are various endeavors in life that Bitcoin or the technology behind it - blockchain, are currently been worked upon for adoption, because of the unprecedented level of trust and security made possible by this technology.

The list actually should be endless as more and more people are becoming aware of Bitcoin and its technology, far more points of attraction are sure to emerge. The case of voting and selection systems, is something that is needed badly in most of our societies and that alone can settle most of the ills in our societies.
Barbut

Activity: 1694

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:51:53 PM

Making money is what attract us, that is main reason for most of us. With bitcoins I can gamble play many games that I like, before that was impossible for me to do online. Everything I do online now is connected with bitcoins, I spend a lot of time in earning and gambling with bitcoins and I enjoy in every second. Long live bitcoin!

False. Before, there was zynga poker and the like. There's gambling back then even when there was no bitcoins. People buy chips using their credit cards but there are also people that just buy from other players personally by doing meetups. The online gambling industry doesn't depend on bitcoins even though it's the trend right now.

I hope that your joy of gambling would continue. There's not that much user in here that's enjoying gambling. Most people here were already bankrupt in gambling. I think eventually you'll reach that point too. Just saying. Wink

You know it's false?! First comparing Facebook poker with poker just shows how much you don't know about poker. And what is more important first read something carefully before you make any statement's, before was impossible for me to gamble online cause I work for Dinars!!!! Do you understand? And before it was complicated for me to buy something online cause for that you needed special account in bank, fees was very high.
You wear betcoin.ag signature and you don't know nothing about gambling.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:55:27 PM

I guess banking as is in the list, is not about the conventional ways we have been, but the now way, bitcoin can turn every holder to his/her own bank. The entire list and even much more, are various endeavors in life that Bitcoin or the technology behind it - blockchain, are currently been worked upon for adoption, because of the unprecedented level of trust and security made possible by this technology.

The list actually should be endless as more and more people are becoming aware of Bitcoin and its technology, far more points of attraction are sure to emerge. The case of voting and selection systems, is something that is needed badly in most of our societies and that alone can settle most of the ills in our societies.

Who knows? and yes bitcoin is self banking and you should not allow other people to handle your amounts so i guess there is no point in banking. Nope in terms of endless list we don't have to discuss everything but IMO for those very important features only.
daylox

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:03:51 PM

First, i got interest in bitcoin as an investment which has the potential of giving huge returns.But then, i realized that we can invest in some Altcoins and do trading to earn profits.Now, this trading has become the main attraction for me towards the bitcoin.I am earning a fair income to lead my life successfully.

Yes, in my country, media tells us that bitcoin is the alternative good for gold, better than diamond, because diamond inflation, so does fiat. Only bitcoin is reverse, it is deflation
Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:00:41 PM

Making money is what attract us, that is main reason for most of us. With bitcoins I can gamble play many games that I like, before that was impossible for me to do online. Everything I do online now is connected with bitcoins, I spend a lot of time in earning and gambling with bitcoins and I enjoy in every second. Long live bitcoin!

False. Before, there was zynga poker and the like. There's gambling back then even when there was no bitcoins. People buy chips using their credit cards but there are also people that just buy from other players personally by doing meetups. The online gambling industry doesn't depend on bitcoins even though it's the trend right now.

I hope that your joy of gambling would continue. There's not that much user in here that's enjoying gambling. Most people here were already bankrupt in gambling. I think eventually you'll reach that point too. Just saying. Wink

You know it's false?! First comparing Facebook poker with poker just shows how much you don't know about poker. And what is more important first read something carefully before you make any statement's, before was impossible for me to gamble online cause I work for Dinars!!!! Do you understand? And before it was complicated for me to buy something online cause for that you needed special account in bank, fees was very high.
You wear betcoin.ag signature and you don't know nothing about gambling.

Nope. That doesn't show anything. What's the difference of Facebook poker and simple poker? Oh yes, Facebook poker is online and that was our topic. I'm a poker player before and I know things about poker. With all those exclamation marks, you seem to be upset. Maybe you're the one who doesn't know anything about poker and felt guilty or whatever.

You didn't mention about your work or anything and honestly I don't care. Being so upset and pointing out what signature I'm wearing doesn't count as a counter argument.

Another point, you don't need to have some "special account" in the banks. You just need a bank account, that's all. You just need to input your bank account and that's how you buy tokens. But it seems it's so hard for you to understand.

st0nefish

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 11:03:49 PM

In general, the advantages offered by BitCoin are mentioned. But the part that affects me the most is the technological infrastructure. I think that what you do with Blockchain technology will change our lives.

We will soon begin to see a lot of projects related to the following issues.

* Banking
* Voting and Selection Systems
* Internet of the Things
* Money Transfers
* Cyber security
* E-Commerce and Payments
* Online Music Sector
* Stocks
* Health care
* Identity Management Systems
* Donation Systems
* Copyright

-i highly discourage banking in bitcoin you have your wallet and that equates to bank in fiat
-how possible? What are the features of btc that leads developers in such idea
-money transfers are really good especially when we are talking its efficiency
-cyber security can also be bad for bitcoin
-

One of the most important aspects of banks is the hiding of money and the safe transfer of money. Blockchain technology provides an infrastructure that can change the traditional banking system quickly and safely.

Many banks have started to work on this subject. I am confident that we will hear more about blockchain technology in the financial sector in the future.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:33:31 AM

What attracts you towards bitcoin?
I'm asking this because it could be different from person to person. Different people may like different aspects of bitcoin. So what do you like the most about it?

Bitcoin attracts people who wants to earn some money. I like bitcoin.because you can save it into your wallet if you don't use it. If you have a free time you can do your job here. And if you want a bitcoin be your business's it would a big earning. And attract me so much because it is a crypto-currency located in the network that is reason why.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:15:18 AM

I'm asking this because it could be different from person to person. Different people may like different aspects of bitcoin. So what do you like the most about it?

Bitcoin attracts people who wants to earn some money. I like bitcoin.because you can save it into your wallet if you don't use it. If you have a free time you can do your job here. And if you want a bitcoin be your business's it would a big earning. And attract me so much because it is a crypto-currency located in the network that is reason why.
bitcoin is also so much attractive because it is a decentralize currency. you can use bitcoin anywhere in the world without changing your it into any other local currency. bitcoin also providing good service for online shopping. most of the people are now using bitcoin for online business and other activities. bitcoin also providing opportunities of trading and investment.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 06:13:36 AM

bitcoin is also so much attractive because it is a decentralize currency. you can use bitcoin anywhere in the world without changing your it into any other local currency. bitcoin also providing good service for online shopping. most of the people are now using bitcoin for online business and other activities. bitcoin also providing opportunities of trading and investment.
That benefits is what we are hoping it will happen to our respective country, however only big countries which bitcoin are popular has a good experience in using their bitcoins. Online shopping would be easy if there are many stores that is going to adopt with bitcoin and it will not be limited to few industries only as it can be for all, we just have to wait that they will fully adopt with it.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3446

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:09:43 AM

Bitcoin's attraction, now that I am some six months into it, probably is more akin to the gold rush. That lure of (digital) money, that promise of riches in the distant future when this coin gets harder to mine, harder to come by, and rarer. I suppose gold must have started out like that. And we're all looking for our flash in the pan. We're all told it'll get more valuable tomorrow, and we're hoping we can get as big a slice of that pie if possible.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:51:26 AM

Bitcoin's attraction, now that I am some six months into it, probably is more akin to the gold rush. That lure of (digital) money, that promise of riches in the distant future when this coin gets harder to mine, harder to come by, and rarer. I suppose gold must have started out like that. And we're all looking for our flash in the pan. We're all told it'll get more valuable tomorrow, and we're hoping we can get as big a slice of that pie if possible.

If you bought some bitcoin more than 6 months ago, the value could have been doubled.
wisqo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:01:13 AM

If you bought some bitcoin more than 6 months ago, the value could have been doubled.

Yep but that's pretty much been the case for a few years now, on and off. Its just as possible to halve in value if adoption rates do not climb or if governments try to stamp out bitcoin. It's anyone's guess where it will be in 6 months time but I personally invest in bitcoin because I believe in it over financial institutions.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:19:05 AM

Just like your experience, more and more people are being attracted to bitcoins by the belief that they will get huge profit when they invest on bitcoins. I cannot deny that fact and we are all witness of that truth that is happening everyday. If we dont buy enough bitcoins today then we will regret that decision since if we decide to buy sufficient amount of bitcoins today you will surely change your life in the future.
requester

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:48:39 PM

i like its ease and simplicity in simple words. bitcoin is my now best friend as it stands aside me always in financial situation economical discomfort so during my hard time bitcoin is helping me to stand up and race with the world.
SpousedHF

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:12:28 PM

The idea of its security and anonymity it has that sort of legitimacy to be a bank currency and it is for the most part fairly stable and always running good seems to be companies even opening up to it so that must mean something good.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:20:59 PM

What attract me the most at first is the chance to make money online using bitcoin. Later i realized that bitcoin price fluctuates so much that can be used for trading opportunity. I don't care about decentralized, private or anonimous at first, just being honest here  Grin.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: