Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ########>>>>>>>>> !!! WARNING !!! EBITZ IS CONFIRMED SCAM !!! <<<<<##########  (Read 11143 times)
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:46:03 PM

SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS !! I WANT MY MONEY BACK !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:50:22 PM

Moi je me suis fait arnaquer 3 BTC Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

go see placebo.

he's in belgium.

not very far from france.

Wink

PS: je suis desole que t'as perdu tes sous mon pote.
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:51:10 PM

Oh my God, at first day Crowdsale EBITZ got 116 BTC and until now received more 200BTC.
I am very sad if ebitz really scam  Cry Cry
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 11:53:17 PM

Oh my God, at first day Crowdsale EBITZ got 116 BTC and until now received more 200BTC.
I am very sad if ebitz really scam  Cry Cry

You didn't read the proof on page 1 etc., huh ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:54:11 PM

I'm really shocked that a project turned out to be scam. and I'm more shocked that we need announcements to let people know about scams.
What a story to see someone who provides pool for new altcoins which are supposed to run on solo mining for awhile before any pool needed comes out and calls scammers, really shocked.

🖤😏
BitPotus

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:55:48 PM

Il a fait ça pub ici c'est comme cela que je me suis fait arnaqué "USpapaMidnight"

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-46543643-447-0-1-0-officiel-ethereum.htm

ben peut-etre tu devrais aller faire un tour en Belgique et voir PLacebo.

Demande lui tes 3 BTC ou sinon appele les flics.

C'est un crime d'arnaquer les gens sur internet.

BitPotus

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:07:28 AM

This is taken from this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144404.0

That picture is apparently someone called Kris Linthoudt Ibragomova, from Nieuwenhove, Oost-Vlaanderen, Belgium

https://www.facebook.com/public/Kris-Linthoudt-Ibragimova
[/quote]

Ben apparement c'est Placebo.

cran

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:21:18 AM

Thieves sent to prison
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:27:29 AM

did anyone got their funds back yet ?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:34:46 AM

What makes you think declouds fits in here too?

I remember people were pointing out that there were similarities between the opair scammer and declouds.

it was being said on the declouds thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552176.1080

also the use of the "legendary" account as well.

the declouds scammer apparently used a similar linked in profile to the opair one

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stas-nikolaev
- declouds

https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankhrettig opair

notice they both used:

I´m an accomplished IT professional with vast experience in the development and delivery of IT solutions

Since 2012 I have been interested in Bitcoin and, especially in the blockchain technology. / Since 2013 I have been interested iin the blockchain technology.

It's just little details that give out the distinct impression that it's the same person who is modifying parts of a script to carry out different scams.

Hmm interesting.. so this turns out to be a very well organized scam over the years.. IF the gets caught in the right country and IF you can find definite proofs which lead to him, he'll be in jail for a long time, thats for sure.

nah, he fucked up with the fake pictures in the declouds scam.

that what led him to being discovered.

But he's learning and getting better from scam to  scam and what is really infuriating is that you have all these idiots on here that are just eager to throw money at scammers despite being warned that a project is clearly a scam.

Look at how Deadbirdzz got called a fudder and now he has red trust on his account despite being right.

Granted, DeadBirdzz is slightly crazy and rude but all the same.....

And that fucking PLacebo needs to be tracked as well.

Am sure somebody somewhere lost enough money in his scams and is highly motivated to have some quality time with him.

WHen the BTC value goes through the fucking roof, believe me, a lot of people who lost money in scams will start getting very very angry.

Yup, I absolutely agree, well I have placebo on ignore for quite some time, as he's the major king of shilling for "his" ICO's and he's also a master chief in badmouthing all POW coins, he does that badmouthing on a regular basis before he starts an ICO. I saw some posts from placebo the last days in a lot of threads but due to the fact I'm ignoring him, I didn't actually see/read what he wrote, usually he's calling me Mr. POW Scammer - ZEC, ZCL, ZDASH etc. are all invented by me and I made tons of money with it would be his opinion or at at least the story he'd be trying to sell Smiley

He has a looooong history in this forum, just type "placebo bitcointalk" on google and you'll also find his real name, his address and also a picture from him. He could be very well at least connected to those ICO's somehow, but from what I know he's only a poor sucker, hey but that shouldn't allow him to do anything of this of course.

Yeah bitcointalk is like wild west - moderation is very low, trojans/viruses aren't removed as so aren't obvious scams.. It's up to the community to get those scams revealed but unfortunately most of the users happily trust the scammers but not the legendary's :-(

Well... After a few days these threads will be somewhere at page 10-15 and those scammers will just start a new ICO. Rinse and Repeat, thats how it is for the last 3-4 years.

Maybe you should put me out of ignore as I said that ZEC, ZCL, ZDASH were scam!! And on every coin you can make money... you should know that,no? On the ZEC pumps etc...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:39:06 AM

Thieves sent to prison

I agree.... or the funds needs to be refunded... but look at Big Vern.... Cryptsy owner... we are all still waiting for our money... over 5 BTC.... Look at Mtgox owner... we are still waiting for our money.... etc

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:51:26 AM

SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS !! I WANT MY MONEY BACK !!

Contact - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=333223

Dev was online...

That is always the problem with coins without escrow, in fact it doesn't really matter if there was a escrow or not. Look at TEAM and FOREX on Yobit. Yobit even had a rule that 30% of ICO funds will be locked for one month, but still devs disappear...
butcherboss

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:57:28 AM

Thank you for letting everyone know. These ico scams are increasing day by day we need to be more alert.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:09:30 AM

Thank you for letting everyone know. These ico scams are increasing day by day we need to be more alert.

this problem can easily be solved. People should not buy any ico coins at all, or they should know that there are risks and when they lose money they don't have to complain.... In fact scams has been changing, the so-called premine coins of only 1% but in reality they are 100% premine.... BEEP, ASAFE, JOBS, JW, IFLT,.... all hit Yobit and dev all dumped his coins on investors.... that are all smaller scams, but check the list of new coins added on Yobit lately and check how many of those coins are 100% premine. They hire Indian people and start spamming the trollbox. People are just buying without checking the coin configuration and then they are surprised that it hit 1 sat and they hold all bag of shitcoins.

ZEC is in fact also 20% premine... and what is dev doing with the coin.... nothing
LISK dev had so much money... and what is he doing with that money... visiting places and fuck some hookers...

I know the risks when investing in cryptocoins, I made some good crazy money on POT pumps etc, and I lost crazy money on ZEC (for example). Every coin is for me useless as you cannot use it in real life, only Bitcoin is a coin with value, and if people don't want to take any risks of being scammed then they need to trade Bitcoin...

ETH is also in fact a scam, fork number 2001....
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:12:54 AM

Moi je me suis fait arnaquer 3 BTC Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

go see placebo.

he's in belgium.

not very far from france.

Wink

PS: je suis desole que t'as perdu tes sous mon pote.

maybe you need to read my posts and not just ignore it... I also invest in Ebitz so i'm in the same boot as you and another 200+ people....
ocminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 10:25:38 AM

Pleasure, people just need to do their diligence before they give some internet stranger money for air.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
jeremy grol

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:56:05 AM

Always same question over and over: how is possible in 2016 to invest in coin with NO ESCROW? Zero Guarantee.
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:03:28 AM

@ocminer @YIz, thanks for the great job by expose scammer plan.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:10:57 AM

Always same question over and over: how is possible in 2016 to invest in coin with NO ESCROW? Zero Guarantee.

Escrow doesn't fix the problem... OPair had a escrow... SebastianJU one of the most dedicated escrows of BCT...the issue is easy fixed by stopping investing in new coins. As mining coins are also scam in certain why... those so-called no premine coins all have hidden blocks or were instamine so that it was in fact not no premine...

The biggest problem is the huge profit that you can make in joining those coins... Lisk x7, even waves that really sucks in the beginning x2... then those topical Yobit ICO coins that are being pumped in the first hours and dumped in buy wall.

SpaceTrader

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:23:26 AM

thanks guys...I was planning to invest in this shit...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: