Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The XVC take over! ICO. Collect BTC for expensive devs.  (Read 8388 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:55:43 AM

I have found a dev who is going to look at it. Also another one has knocked at my door. Lets fork this shit

If it that easy to fork it then I'm sure it would have been done by now. Is that what wbb have done because I notice their features are similar or are they using a different approach? 

Either way I hope they can revive this coin a bit lots of people put their faith in this coin and must be pretty damaged financially about now. I don't think JC can come back from this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 11:04:00 AM

We dont need JC. He is to fragile and should take his meds
CryR

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

kcin obazs

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:00:18 PM

I Hope , but I think this shit is done.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:03:48 PM

I have found a dev who is going to look at it. Also another one has knocked at my door. Lets fork this shit

If it that easy to fork it then I'm sure it would have been done by now. Is that what wbb have done because I notice their features are similar or are they using a different approach? 

Either way I hope they can revive this coin a bit lots of people put their faith in this coin and must be pretty damaged financially about now. I don't think JC can come back from this.

WBB?

Did they fork Vcash?

errrmm WUT?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 12:08:23 PM

oh damn VCASH VANILA COIN is dead, lucky i sold long time ago,lol

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:01:49 PM

please do something to revive this coin, start some promotion, give-aways and anything that will help for the exposure of this reinvented coin,
it's life is still on your hands.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
CryR

kcin obazs

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:53:43 PM

oh damn VCASH VANILA COIN is dead, lucky i sold long time ago,lol
Smart guy. I hold some but I think its done.
BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 03:32:28 PM

Its not done....i have two devs now who are looking into it...one is a well know dev.
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:46:48 PM

Its not done....i have two devs now who are looking into it...one is a well know dev.

So are we about to see the birth of XVC CLASSIC?

You guys going to stick a massive fork up John Connor's Crazy Ass?

Shocked Shocked Shocked
BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 03:52:43 PM

Lol, JC had the time to ban me out of Slack.

Don't you like it, little kid? I have some more surprises for you Wink
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:55:58 PM

ummmmm not sure where you're getting your info from or you've bee misled as to what WBB is and is doing/are planning to release.  or you're just trying to spread "subtle" fud bullshit.   they have zero in common so please stop saying otherwise.

xvc wishes they had the upcoming stuff that wbb has coming lol.

xvc is now dead so just put the final nail in the coffin.  as usual without proper work/dev behind it work will fail and you can forget about "community" help because nobody is techie enough nor cares enough, they just want pnd action.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
romanornr

Activity: 690
Merit: 907

Yeah Romano from twitter

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:11:57 PM

How about just create a new genesis block and call it chocolatecoin?

Won't work, all his backdoors / tricks are still in the code - the code can't be trusted in its current state.

lol you are fast.. lurking in slack? if you cannot protect your pool dont come here bashing with fud like a ctr shill Grin

if you can point us to 1 backdoor you can earn some respect back

Hey your Bitcointalk account is exposed to the public. Your account is vulnerable. I will ask the mods to ban your account.

This is how stupid John his theory sounded when he said suprnova is not safe.

To mine, a pool need to have open ports.. Otherwise you can't connect.

He had nothing to back up with except bluffing /lying.
But maybe you are a pro network engineer and be able show everyone a detailed security analysis.
kalisto

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:44:47 PM

Won't work, all his backdoors / tricks are still in the code - the code can't be trusted in its current state.

lol you are fast.. lurking in slack? if you cannot protect your pool dont come here bashing with fud like a ctr shill Grin

Hey your Bitcointalk account is exposed to the public. Your account is vulnerable. I will ask the mods to ban your account.

But maybe you are a pro network engineer and be able show everyone a detailed security analysis.

If you dont close your inbound tcp ports for the daemon you are not qualified to run a pool lol.

Stratum is the only port that should be open to the public and talks internal to the daemon.

Crybabies
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 04:48:28 PM

If you dont close your inbound tcp ports for the daemon you are not qualified to run a pool lol.

Stratum is the only port that should be open to the public and talks internal to the daemon.

Crybabies

Lol and the daemon talks to itself because it isn't allowed to communicate with other peers, right?

You have p2p ports and rpc ports.  Of course close the rpc port but p2p is the port which connects to other daemons, other wallets...

Drunk?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:52:53 PM

Just use waves or iconomi platform to create free coin with working node.hehehe
kalisto

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:59:33 PM

Crybabies

Lol and the daemon talks to itself because it isn't allowed to communicate with other peers, right?

You have p2p ports and rpc ports.  Of course close the rpc port but p2p is the port which connects to other daemons, other wallets...

Drunk?

LOL i get it, you dont know how a firewall works.
You dont want external peers connecting to your node, you submit your work to the network.
Only outbound is important so you get a firewalled peer, how else does the BTC client work behind a router with closed ports? ROFLOL

Are you really that stupid?  Grin
BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 05:01:41 PM

Can we stay ontopic please?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 05:07:35 PM

Crybabies

Drunk?

You dont want external peers connecting to your node, you submit your work to the network.
Only outbound is important so you get a firewalled peer, how else does the BTC client work behind a router with closed ports? ROFLOL

LOL, I see a real network expert here Smiley

Of course you want external nodes connecting to your node, this will propagate your blocks faster, especialy when you're a pool. You always want as much connections as possible, your're not a peer, you're a pool.. If you're not connecting well, your Blocks won't propagate fast and you'll have problems with orphans. Thats also the reason why there's always a main and a backup node, one gets direct blocks from stratum and communicates with backup node as well as with other nodes on the internet to get this block propagated as fast as possible on the network.

"Bad" or "malicious" peers are or at least SHOULD be automatically banned by the daemon, you can see that as "misbehaving" in the log of the daemon.
If that doesn't work or is disabled intentionally you or ALL peers are having a BIG problems, as EVERYONE with an open wallet is vulnerable to those attacks.

Oh and btw, you firewall expert, you of course CAN block incoming connections and only allow outgoing connections but what about the incoming data over the outgoing connection ? So you don't want to accept any traffic coming in ? Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
rapazev

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:10:13 PM

A few thoughts

1. not the right place to open this thread... apparently it still only a discussion so why here on announcements board?
2. No coins distribution right? so people should simple send you bitcoins hoping that you will solve xvc problems(remove jc, put new devs, start advertising etc etc)?
3. Vcash name is done, big whales will never come again, so we should be discussion a new coin not vcash..

Anyway, hope you achieve what you are proposing... good luck.
kalisto

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:14:11 PM

Crybabies

Drunk?

LOL, I see a real network expert here Smiley

Of course you want external nodes connecting to your node, this will propagate your blocks faster, especialy when you're a pool. You always want as much connections as possible, your're not a peer, you're a pool.. If you're not connecting well, your Blocks won't propagate fast and you'll have problems with orphans. Thats also the reason why there's always a main and a backup node, one gets direct blocks from stratum and communicates with backup node as well as with other nodes on the internet to get this block propagated as fast as possible on the network.

"Bad" or "malicious" peers are or at least SHOULD be automatically banned by the daemon, you can see that as "misbehaving" in the log of the daemon.
If that doesn't work or is disabled intentionally you or ALL peers are having a BIG problems, as EVERYONE with an open wallet is vulnerable to those attacks.

Oh and btw, you firewall expert, you of course CAN block incoming connections and only allow outgoing connections but what about the incoming data over the outgoing connection ? So you don't want to accept any traffic coming in ? Smiley

By making your node public it starts to become probed for collateral, relays encrypted data, votes, seeds the blockchain, etc for services such as ZeroTime, Node Incentives and Chainblender. Because other nodes can connect to you will seed the blockchain to other peers more often and possibly see increased memory growth from Berkeley DB keeping excessive dirty pages. By firewalling your node it will keep a fairly constant memory pattern as it is only performing relaying. The only reason to have the p2p port public is if you intend something described here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: