Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The XVC take over! ICO. Collect BTC for expensive devs.  (Read 8390 times)
ACAB

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:25:40 PM

Not "Let the code handle it", but this time "Let the community handle it!!"

This is a pre announcement for an upcoming ICO to take over the XVC project by hiring good devs from ICO funds.

Why this take over?

Because John Connor thinks he can play games with his community. It is time to show him what a community is by taking over the project and finishing it by friendly and good developers.

No coins to divide?

Yes, there are XVC coins...which are very cheap at the moment in the exchange. This is a community take over and that means the community are investors.

Why would this work?

I don't know if this works...i never did this before and i don't know how this will go. But what i do know is that the project is gorgeous, but the former dev had no emotional skills. So i'm trying to find 2-3 devs who can work on this project which will get paid by the ICO funds. And i do this at the moment when this coin is at a very low price. Maybe we can show John Connor that even he needs a community to get something done. You can code like a badass, but if you act like a autistic prick everything you make will fail in crypto world.

How much should be raised?

I don't know. Maybe a discussion how much should be raised is welcome in this thread. Also if it is possible to fork it. But i want to do something, because the code is stunning. And not because i am a bagholder also.

So, let the community decide now. It would be great if we could organise an ICO which attracts developers to work on the code. Because with a good community this code has great potential. And a big middle finger to John.

I cant believe this is happening, cant we just rewind the story back a few months and nt need any of this.
Topo Torres

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:49:54 PM

I heard xCore and some others are pushing this project forward, so i stop this ICO thing. We better help them. And no, they are not JC.

Very good forward
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 10:56:13 PM

Finally. Now I see the properly cooked takeover is taking places. Cant say Im surprised or anything, but one little thing to have in mind before u accept the current course of actions as given: what exactly is being taken over? Code base site, acceptance, community driven online services or what? Its doomed, what to take over. Its over, this is my take.

Lemaxho

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:50:23 AM

Linux nodes always compiled directly from public vcash github. Not a problem.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 05:11:30 AM

xCore has been working with the code for over a year, he has the code and skills to put out an updated wallet and keep the chain running just fine. Developing zeroledger may be a different story. He also was going to put out the android and iphone wallets once zeroledger (thin client) was done. It probably is done, but don't know if JC left it for xCore to work on. And to put anyone's mind at ease, xCore is WELL known in IRC rooms as he made most of the tip bots, rain bots, and pricing bots before Vcash. He has nothing but the communities best interest and continuation of the coin at heart, and JC gave him access to a lot of the code which he was part developer. He worked for free, for the love of the project and knowledge, and even JC scolded him and treated him badly.  xCore is a person with good character, complete opposite of JC.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:13:55 AM

xCore has been working with the code for over a year, he has the code and skills to put out an updated wallet and keep the chain running just fine. Developing zeroledger may be a different story. He also was going to put out the android and iphone wallets once zeroledger (thin client) was done. It probably is done, but don't know if JC left it for xCore to work on. And to put anyone's mind at ease, xCore is WELL known in IRC rooms as he made most of the tip bots, rain bots, and pricing bots before Vcash. He has nothing but the communities best interest and continuation of the coin at heart, and JC gave him access to a lot of the code which he was part developer. He worked for free, for the love of the project and knowledge, and even JC scolded him and treated him badly.  xCore is a person with good character, complete opposite of JC.

Interesting is that XCORE´s Coding Style looks nearly like this of JC.

redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:30:33 AM

xcore could be Julian Cain, or whatever new dev could be JC...

this is what happens with anon developers...

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 11:50:48 AM

A bunch of shameless creatures with no coding experience that are trying to milk off the scammer's work because they are bagholding since 40k

Or maybe xcore is julian john cain connor ashley, trying to scam his users once again.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
weilichesbin

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:59:51 AM

I now read a lot about xcore... it seems he isnt JC but i looked some code´´s from he...looks really good.
I think he can manage it...

I will wait some days to look @ the chart but i think the raising will now beginn...

Buying Side is now also good

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 01:45:07 PM

Finally. Now I see the properly cooked takeover is taking places. Cant say Im surprised or anything, but one little thing to have in mind before u accept the current course of actions as given: what exactly is being taken over? Code base site, acceptance, community driven online services or what? Its doomed, what to take over. Its over, this is my take.

So it appears, I was mistaken here. No code base, no site, no block explorer. Yeah just a snip. Several diligently bagholding punks busy trying to paste together a broken wheel. Remember guys broken things cant restore. Ur broken hopes is just a nightmare of fabrication.

weilichesbin

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:49:57 PM

Dont tell Bullshit, the Community found a new DEV, we make a new SLACK,new PAGE everythink new, because old DEV deleted it.

Here are the new Link

https://vcash.info/
https://vcash.slack.com
https://twitter.com/VCASH_NEWS/followers

I think in one or two weeks XVC will be on old Price.
Good time to buy some more.

Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:18:47 PM

XVC is nothing without JC.
stop kidding yourselves.
Only desperate bag holders are trying to grasp on to the remnants of this shit show.
Let it die FFS
Topo Torres

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:26:25 PM

stop kidding yourselves.
Only desperate bag holders are trying to grasp on to the remnants of this shit show.
Let it die FFS

Jc is a genius, but very crazy, he fucked the coin for the drunk of a compulsive junkie
Jumanji7

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:54:10 PM

Dont tell Bullshit, the Community found a new DEV, we make a new SLACK,new PAGE everythink new, because old DEV deleted it.

Here are the new Link

https://vcash.info/
https://vcash.slack.com
https://twitter.com/VCASH_NEWS/followers

I think in one or two weeks XVC will be on old Price.
Good time to buy some more.

Does the new dev has access to the entire code? I don`t think so  Sad
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:55:30 PM

stop kidding yourselves.
Let it die FFS

Jc is a genius, but very crazy, he fucked the coin for the drunk of a compulsive junkie

yup looks like it.
what a fucking loser.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Topo Torres

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:59:44 PM

Interesting is that XCORE´s Coding Style looks nearly like this of JC.
Of course, he did a lot in Vcash ...
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 12:46:28 AM

Firstly, xCore is not JC. He has been in IRC for years programing tip bots, rain bots, price bots, etc. He also helped JC as a dev with the wallets, mobile apps to be released, etc. And he did all this for free. He learned a lot from JC, but JC even scolded him and was a jerk to him like everyone else. xCore and I believe Kryptrichards have cloned the github and have the code. Development is going on by trustworthy people.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money