Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [User Generated] - Known alts of anyone  (Read 146277 times)
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 03:24:28 AM

This is very funny on whoever tried to be sherlock!

I was busy and just noticed this .

I will sort this all out in a day or two when i get time from class - i will try to do it today as seeing an accusation on my name sucks.

It is known that i have farmed and sold accounts before(which is common here) but i haven't used any in any scam, i have resold many accounts as well to QS and many people as well.

About MZ , he was a good friend , he took interest free loans from me sometimes over skype which he last time failed to pay(0.16) since he dissapeared ever since(some personal issue) . Though he contacted sherona after a year or so and paid it to him which he forwarded to me after sharing the fee he paid

I haven't even read the post above as am in class as of now , just read two names QS and MZ

i will explain this soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:00:37 AM

This is very funny on whoever tried to be sherlock!

I was busy and just noticed this .

I will sort this all out in a day or two when i get time from class - i will try to do it today as seeing an accusation on my name sucks.

It is known that i have farmed and sold accounts before(which is common here) but i haven't used any in any scam, i have resold many accounts as well to QS and many people as well.

About MZ , he was a good friend , he took interest free loans from me sometimes over skype which he last time failed to pay(0.16) since he dissapeared ever since(some personal issue) . Though he contacted sherona after a year or so and paid it to him which he forwarded to me after sharing the fee he paid

I haven't even read the post above as am in class as of now , just read two names QS and MZ

i will explain this soon

Edit - the more time you take, the more of a scammer you appear to be. Just sayin'

Well ... What's the hold up again?  Roll Eyes

If you haven't noticed your accounts rep is about to be trashed unless you can start explaining....   Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:11:59 AM

Interesting information you have posted, thanks Timelord2067. It helps connect a few dots, for me anyway.

Archive: http://archive.is/gHA6F

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 04:16:21 AM

First of all, this is not a farmed account - i first saw bitcoin in 2013 along with this forum but the price was so high of bitcoin that i left it
Then Virtapay and stellar got me in and i started here!
chronicsky is my pseudo name that i used in games and sky is my name(after translation in my language)

Just like any new user i wanted to earn free btc from faucets and giveaway and posted my address everywhere and also when i found out about alt accounts, i made some but that was too long so i started buying little btc to invest in alts and resell them.

I agree that i used numanoid and some other with girlbtc to earn extra but it was stopped since the admin found it(he didn't he wasconfused with many ip but i thought he did so... )

vaskiy and flew were some of the accounts that i bought and resold

Now,

as for the neutral tag by QS , QS sucks big time, he is an asshole , i used to think he does just by giving his time for right and wrong on the forum until i sold him 25 accounts and then he left me positive trust(happens when u do a trade) but then for the auction, he not only left me a neutral but removed the positive(how does that justify his actions? ) .
He did a trade and he shouldn't have removed the previous feedback , aside that i do not deserve that neutral tag either , the winner backed out - he said i had to buy cos first denied , i denied. You can ask a lower bidder not make him do it!
Do not connect me to QS , cos i hate that guy for the way he works(not personally). If you're doing something good , stay fair to everyone , keeping personal vendetta out.

MZ was a great friend and a brother to me , i even had his contact info and boutht a Hardware wallet from him as well(he is from same country as mine but far) . i still have that wallet(unused) along with his address maybe.

Finally , i haven't committed any scam and never plan to , am here cos bitcoin is fun and i love collecting physical coins.
I can show proof later when i get time of that the accounts weren't in my possession and QS and MZ aren't my account along with many other mentioned in POST above!

I will add more to it when i get home! i just had to do this for now as it was annoying to not reply it.
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 04:20:27 AM

Edit - the more time you take, the more of a scammer you appear to be. Just sayin'

If you haven't noticed your accounts rep is about to be trashed unless you can start explaining....   Tongue

Really?
It's funny to you , ain't it?
I dont care man! leave as much neg you want , it will clear up in the end and when am done explaining i want an apology from everyone who leaves neg
Just cos am busy and this shit will take long time(searching old logs) , this will make me scammer? Read the reason for holdup above properly

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:25:29 AM

Right.. So let's wait for QS... Oh... QS ... What have you to say oh mighty forum lord??!!! Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:37:33 AM

Really?
I dont care man! leave as much neg you want , it will clear up in the end and when am done explaining i want an apology from everyone who leaves neg
Just cos am busy and this shit will take long time(searching old logs) , this will make me scammer? Read the reason for holdup above properly

No it's not funny at all, sorry, I hate accusing anyone of anything, but right now, the evidence is clearly not in your favor, which is why I suggested getting it sorted asap. Tongue

Edit - The onus is on you , not me to prove anything at this point, so I'm done digging.
Thanks.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 04:47:31 AM

Accounts connected: dawnasor, Greenbits (bought acc)
And here he is, cheating in my giveaway thread:

MyPrediction: 4072656303
RollinUsername: WhatIsYourname
BitcoinAddress: 12jenhYCr6faZCwv1QC6HKinL6mRVSrDVC

second week (8-14)
MyPrediction: 4421948022
RollinUsername: ImDawn
BitcoinAddress: 1NeENMQfutSuNHKHWRBWEquuWbycHawFbX

2nd week (8-14)
I've archived it for evidence, and deleted his entries from my self-moderated thread.

Direct links to profile pages: GreenBits, dawnasor
Hello im didn't cheat on that because this account will be return to the real owner  you can checked the thread here.
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 04:52:37 AM

Really?

No it's not funny at all, sorry, I hate accusing anyone of anything, but right now, the evidence is clearly not in your favor, which is why I suggested getting it sorted asap. Tongue

Edit - The onus is on you , not me to prove anything at this point, so I'm done digging.
Thanks.
Did you try checking his copious scores to see if they are similar:D

If you are leaving trust then the burden is on you to show that the ratings have merit. Otherwise you will not be taken seriously.

I am also fairly confident that you personally have evidence that would either confirm or deny this report in your possession without question:)

Kind Regards
Panthers52

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16618

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 06:41:57 AM

Accounts connected: dawnasor, Greenbits (bought acc)
And here he is, cheating in my giveaway thread:

MyPrediction: 4072656303
RollinUsername: WhatIsYourname
BitcoinAddress: 12jenhYCr6faZCwv1QC6HKinL6mRVSrDVC

second week (8-14)
MyPrediction: 4421948022
RollinUsername: ImDawn
BitcoinAddress: 1NeENMQfutSuNHKHWRBWEquuWbycHawFbX

2nd week (8-14)
I've archived it for evidence, and deleted his entries from my self-moderated thread.

Direct links to profile pages: GreenBits, dawnasor
Hello im didn't cheat on that because this account will be return to the real owner  you can checked the thread here.
You did cheat! What you plan to do in the future doesn't change that.

You broke this local rule:
Rules
2. Only one entry per person per week (Rollin time).

If what you're saying is true, you could have contacted me first to cancel your first entry. You didn't contact me, you joined twice. That's cheating.

Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 09:06:13 AM

Really? It's funny to you , ain't it?
This is hilarious, surprising and disappointing at the same time. I did not know the extremity of your account farming 'business', and this connection via the wallet is pretty sound. I do not trust you one bit anymore, and I'm certain that you've lost most of your trust/credibility among the collectors already. Nobody has to apologize for leaving a negative rating FYI.

Correct. In the case of the account being returned, I would probably just neg. rate the original account of the user in question (dawnasor).

Wrong account QS.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:48:32 PM

Really? It's funny to you , ain't it?
This is hilarious, surprising and disappointing at the same time. I did not know the extremity of your account farming 'business', and this connection via the wallet is pretty sound. I do not trust you one bit anymore, and I'm certain that you've lost most of your trust/credibility among the collectors already. Nobody has to apologize for leaving a negative rating FYI.

Correct. In the case of the account being returned, I would probably just neg. rate the original account of the user in question (dawnasor).

Wrong account QS.

Archived quickseller's alt for future reference: http://archive.is/x0M1k#selection-8397.0-8318.9

By the time I finished investigating, I've pretty conclusively confirmed quickseller and chronicsky are not alts, but they are in each-other's company quite a bit behind the curtain.

Creating the ACCTVendor u=509119 and Quickerseller u=509376 fake accounts (less than 36 hours after the twin trades were done) out of spite for the negative trust which chronicsky has confirmed part of (the neutral trust part) - but at least chronicsky has confirmed the various other alts.

Just remember chronicsky: Everything's been archived for future reference....

chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 03:25:50 PM

Archived quickseller's alt for future reference: http://archive.is/x0M1k#selection-8397.0-8318.9

By the time I finished investigating, I've pretty conclusively confirmed quickseller and chronicsky are not alts, but they are in each-other's company quite a bit behind the curtain.

Creating the ACCTVendor u=509119 and Quickerseller u=509376 fake accounts (less than 36 hours after the twin trades were done) out of spite for the negative trust which chronicsky has confirmed part of (the neutral trust part) - but at least chronicsky has confirmed the various other alts.

Just remember chronicsky: Everything's been archived for future reference....

so what do i have to prove now? That am not in his company ?
So i need a trusted party who you guys trust and is good here so i can show him everything on here or anywhere needed!

No where above have i committed that various alts are mine , if you read carefully you'll see some were mine and weren't in my possession after anything happened(which i don't know/remember) either.

PS - what are the proofs that am in his company? i need something to work on here
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:40:51 PM

Timeloard is an idiot and unreliable. I have frequently seen him post a bunch of unrelated evidence about connections and somehow to the conclusion that two people are connected.

From what I can tell, he has found evidence of a trade that was never a secret.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:36:42 PM

Timelord2067 is an idiot and unreliable. I have frequently seen him post a bunch of unrelated evidence about connections and somehow to the conclusion that two people are connected.

From what I can tell, he has found evidence of a trade that was never a secret.

And yet it took you two UID's to come to that conclusion eh Panthers52 -6: -3 / +2?

Archived for future reference: http://archive.is/ZUuLN#selection-10547.0-10551.80

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:44:17 PM

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This address is owned by chronicsky, bitcointalk profile :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=353680

Signed on: 19/03/2015, Thursday

-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1LCjVo8go5rD2AGd6tQS1bALpcVrry4n3G
HOYFKA4cCA2GvZNHNMEhF8f+c4v/Kd+sWhKk3OJhVxMuGjG7AbOyxU6ARpX+aNIP1T9y+mDVy44QmdL2XLd63nU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

But hang on, Muhammed Zakir u=320943 also uses Wallet Address 1LCjVo8go5rD2AGd6tQS1bALpcVrry4n3G to receive funds from MrDjAK u=164082 in this thread that orryde bumps:

Thread use Archive

Look to this page:

https://blockchain.info/address/1LCjVo8go5rD2AGd6tQS1bALpcVrry4n3G?offset=5000&filter=6 not quite half way down, the times are GMT/UTC and is the *only* BTC 0.085 transaction around that time.

Muhammed Zakir u=320943 *must* be chronicsky, or rather chronicsky must be Muhammed Zakir because it was created first.

Muhammed Zakir, numanoid and chronicsky all use Wallet Address 1LCjVo8go5rD2AGd6tQS1bALpcVrry4n3G it is part of Wallet [1a210eb353] https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/1a210eb35313f511/addresses and there are twelve wallet addresses, they are:

Code:
1LCjVo8go5rD2AGd6tQS1bALpcVrry4n3G	13.84722426 	2312	452102
1SkyS6hDjV85cvGAneEBAG3koQEL1S5pN 0.          7 368605
1BUTeqFDgm3vByQKJzppiayDhttDtXRKcw 0.          4 352757
168sKDri6ryRMd9eB1SPnUNKT63ZDe44Yc 0.          4 347875
19c8f2sbpehQXxcCwdEhyfF9VNMRaPxJEU 0.          3 350072
1DRFQ6vhxnHcbbTkVqNS5jnkjpyQm2J6mR 0.          2 348316
1MVbzeihRUAz82pemkEJv2QEFr9zYbvV7B 0.          2 348050
1Bf4oKbHTMChShtKnUimKmmpDyPHzKjVRB 0.          1 371551
155mcRmqWZ3SpT2PufYASoreJ4rnch6H8c 0.          1 353936
16mEBbDEkkUUFEJSV6paXsTHRkuV8sKbYH 0.          1 353105
1Bqwcgtd52UoBibPXa3bNa1mi4CicFPvou 0.          1 352533
18YG5W5XvMFP33hqdb6VfCiuomecFGLqXT 0.          1 346528

Not even going to bother with Qs and his random bullshit army of alts. I never accused anyone of being the same person, I simply asked you to explain. And... You have not.

Again... How can you explain the above? Zakir clearly posts your wallet address for someone to send payment to. I mean, can't you or QS even read? Were you guys sharing wallets that day or something? lol.....

And I also find it a little strange that you come here calling QS a bunch of names, yet you seem so buddy buddy with him in the past, as Timelord indicates above. Anyhow, Just explain that one above about Zakir posting your staked address, if you can. Thanks.

And btw, I don't care if we have traded in the past - it only makes me trust you less now, does that even make sense to you? You seem vaguely unaware of how untrustworthy your account has now become, but i guess it doesn't matter to you? Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 02:47:39 AM

Accounts Connected: Kuriko, BuyWithBitcoin.info

The address 1DoNaTePux8oGKBBxH1d8RFx8FbLn2YoSp is on BuyWithBitcoin.info's profile. The same address is posted by Kuriko here.

Misc: Kuriko is probably a bought account considering BuyWithBitcoin.info made a few bids to buy accounts, Kuriko has a recent password and email change, and is wearing a BuyWithBitcoin.info signature.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:23:00 AM

Accounts Connected: Kuriko, BuyWithBitcoin.info

The address 1DoNaTePux8oGKBBxH1d8RFx8FbLn2YoSp is on BuyWithBitcoin.info's profile. The same address is posted by Kuriko here.

Misc: Kuriko is probably a bought account considering BuyWithBitcoin.info made a few bids to buy accounts, Kuriko has a recent password and email change, and is wearing a BuyWithBitcoin.info signature.

Quoted for my reference. Thanks for the info.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:22:12 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 12:48:10 AM by The Pharmacist

I appreciate Timelord2067 giving me a neutral and not a neg for the Huge Black Stereotype account.  That would sting.
Personally, I found that account to be pretty funny! I guess you were just goofing around there, but practice what you preach right!? Tongue  Cheesy
Indeed.  Except I'm not farming that account, not selling it, and I'm not scamming with it.  Nor am I breaking any rules by having HER enrolled in the Secondstrade campaign.  Plus Timelord2067 is on my modified trust list, so I'd be staring at a red trust score every time I logged in.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:32:26 AM

I appreciate Timelord2067 giving me a neutral and not a neg for the Huge Black Stereotype account.  That would sting.

Personally, I found that account to be pretty funny! I guess you were just goofing around there, but practice what you preach right!? Tongue  Cheesy

so what do i have to prove now? That am not in his company ?
So i need a trusted party who you guys trust and is good here so i can show him everything on here or anywhere needed!

No where above have i committed that various alts are mine , if you read carefully you'll see some were mine and weren't in my possession after anything happened(which i don't know/remember) either.

PS - what are the proofs that am in his company? i need something to work on here

See a page back sky - explain how you are *not* muhammed zakir? He posts your address for payment. Again. Read. Like QS needs to learn to do.  Huh

Cheers and thanks again Timelord. Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: