Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52909 times)
Quantum Mind Flow

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:07:31 AM

Without fear, you don't put your full attention on what you are doing, so this seems to me a very bad advice.
Fear - under control - is a very positive emotion.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:15:03 AM

Being afraid of losing money and trading do not clearly go together, it is absolutely necessary to detach from failure but also from success, in other words from these emotions.
This is exactly because the market will fluctuate according to the investment needs of investors so the value of each coin will vary quite a lot. When your coin is down, think of it as a bad coin or a simple market fluctuation. When you think so, you will be more confident about the coin you are holding, if the coin is not good you should sell to get back the capital.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:21:47 AM

Without fear, you don't put your full attention on what you are doing, so this seems to me a very bad advice.
Fear - under control - is a very positive emotion.
That fear cannot be eliminated but you can lessen the fear if you educate yourself.
It's not easy when you are investing because the chance of losing is always there but trust your instinct and do the right research so
you can make a very good decision.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:25:11 AM

If you are strong enough and smart in the present time then you will take wise decision for investment and trading as well so it is not a problem for you you can put all your funds in several coins and some amount in the top ranking bitcoins. if you lose the value of one coin there will be the profit from other side and you will not fear of loosing money.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:26:56 AM

Yes, i agree we need to overcome our fear of losing money and most traders are like that even how many times they failed they are still able to stand up and try again. those people who have the courage to try are the one who is been successful in life,if you are afraid of losing you will never learned from your mistakes at least you have experienced things like that so in the next try you can avoid to lose again.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:16:34 AM

Yes,we need fight to overcome your fear of losing money because, if you do not fight your right to your money it will lose your money sooner.Don't trust anyone to join group for earn lot of money if you don't losing money.Be smart and professional to join the group if to enter invest money you need be check and get the information and details if is true paying group site.Most of all this is scam but so on their are times is good and paying site.
Adeyemi

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:25:00 AM

Overcoming your fear of losing money is one of the hardest thing to do in the crypto world. It takes time, patience, and a whole lot of self discipline to attain that level. Even after reaching this level, it's still very possible for this fear to come back to haunt you if you're not in the best frame of mind.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:44:40 AM

If you are an experienced trader it is definitely not going to be afraid to losing money in trading, but I think you do not need to sacrifice your money to succeed in trading. If you are an experienced trader I am sure you will not losing in trading you do because you already have many strategies for trading.
km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:40:59 AM

I feel very bad for those people who are always losing money because they are "afraid" of what can happen with bitcoin or with all the altcoins that they are holding at that moment.
For me, emotions are the worst thing that have been created
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:41:59 AM

I'm not sure there's a way to overcome this fear. But you can get used to it. And the best answer is: if want to feel safe don't bet on large summs that you can't aford to lose.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:47:34 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
Yes, I definitely agree with you.  Losing is part of successful trading because even the expert  in trading suffer losses.  Those who are affected and controlled by their emotion often do not succeed in trading so you must control your emotion and overcome your fear.  Remember that all traders started with a fear in their heart and doubt in their minds but they all overcome and conquer it that is why they became experienced trader.  It is also important to listen to the testimonies of experienced traders on how they overcome they fear and how they continue engaging in trading despite how many times they experience losses.  It is about matter of taking risk to be able to earn.  At the end, when you are able to conquer your fears and start earning, for sure at the end, you will say, the risk is all worthy. 
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:55:05 PM

True, most people are afraid of trading for fear of losing their money, actually this is also an obstacle for me, because I do not dare to take risks. Most successful people in trading are people who convince themselves that losses are part of the risk they face...

RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

My advice is to deal with money you can afford to lose, then your decisions won't be affected by the fear of losing it.

Yes, very well said.  When the money you are investing Is just your spare money.  You can risk it all without unease in your heart.  Unease which came from fear in losing it. The best way is set aside the spare money which you intend to invest.  Then don't look back whatever happen next.  Just always think the phrase,  no gain no pain.

north2542

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

I'm not sure there's a way to overcome this fear. But you can get used to it. And the best answer is: if want to feel safe don't bet on large summs that you can't aford to lose.
Haha, go big then lose big or win big right ?
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

Losing is part of trading. But you have to make sure losing doesn't become routine.  When you identify how you lost in a previous  trade you make sure you don't repeat similar mistakes in subsequent tradings. This is learning.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.

Losing happens with all sort of trade, though you were experienced or have good knowledge about it. In my view one can be considered successful in trading when he has the ability to minimize loss or avoid loss even during times of hard financial crisis. With bitcoin it is very hard because price fluctuation occurs without any notification.

I agree, and to add, I think losing is always a part of everything, not just trading, especially if you're talking about business. Not every factor or aspect converges to give you the outcome you want, sometimes, even if you have already planned out everything and has foreseen the best scenario, there's always a chance that something bad might change the whole situation. I am not saying that you should always expect to lose, but I think that in every venture you try, you should always place a "risk cushion" to consider an alternative plan if your business venture is not going too well. Same thing with trading, the best weapon you can have to combat the chance of losing your investment is by possessing all the knowledge you need and by studying the market carefully.

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

In concept of trading, there are some lose or trash of your money and we must always put that on our mind. But by means of that, we must be responsible in any way or options. Being calm can help for us to think right and well.
wutm8_43

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Losing money but you're gaining experiences and knowledges and you can learn from your mistake too.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

Indeed losing is part of a traders life. But always keep in mind that a wise trader won't be contented easily. Losing is a loss but always think that it is nice to loss something. Keep yourself at high standard. Losing is not an option you can be a good trader if you always loss. But make sure to make Loss as your motivation.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:46:27 AM

Indeed losing is part of a traders life. But always keep in mind that a wise trader won't be contented easily. Losing is a loss but always think that it is nice to loss something. Keep yourself at high standard. Losing is not an option you can be a good trader if you always loss. But make sure to make Loss as your motivation.

Most of the people thing about this issues. But it easy to clear. So you will know the information for coin prices list. Thing and get more profit. You will know the process and how to change the money. It good opportunity for the improve the process. If bitcoin prices low don't fear. You will check the bitcoin prices in the market places.Then you will know the prices information. So check the prices every day. Thimg plan of it.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: