Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52906 times)
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:26:36 AM

fear it will always exist. but it can be done several ways, one of which is to regulate our emotional. I urge that you leave about 50% of your total wealth. because it will be very helpful when you lose 50% more parts. you can still build a business currently has 50% of the money you have. believe me, because I've been there.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

If you’ve ever made a bad business decision that has resulted in failure, congrats! Failure is a good thing. Don’t let your ego tell you differently.If you invested time and money into something that didn’t work, look at what you learned from the process. Use that knowledge as fuel to propel you forward. I always say that the more you learn, the more you earn.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
In each circumstance losing isn't anything but difficult to overcome or difficult to acknowledge. In some cases despondency accompanies loosing something. Losing cash from exchanging isn't simple however my method for defeating it is by methods for gaining from my wrong moves or my choices.
ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:06:34 AM

It is true, all the work must have risks.
From the experiences we can learn, we can understand, how we can not fall again and be motivated to rise.
so we can think how we transact so as not to lose again and even big profits
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.

Yes you need to overcome  your fear of losing money. Because if you don't trade your money because you're afraid to lost it, you can't experience to hold a big money. Because in trading you have to wait for the price you want Or your target price to sell. You have to  control yourself to sell it.Just wait for your target price.You have to be brave in trading so that you will succeed  in life. You can acheive  your goal.
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

You will either sell too late (read not sell at all) or too early, and then you will be watching the price grow and calculate with disappointment how much you could have earned if you didn't sell. Other than that, while it is certainly better to have some amount of fear present when the price goes down, it is not fear that is at play when the price goes up. Fear of everything is just a normal nature of a human being. Like in business, investment is involve unto it, since we are here in bitcoin world, we are afraid to our investment
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

These are mostly the people that end up selling in panic to prevent further losses at the time there is a dump happening. It's a very expensive lesson for them. Trading is completely different scenario it is not comparable with gambling because many be he is not doing his part correctly by choosing the right one to make profit
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

You will either sell too late (read not sell at all) or too early, and then you will be watching the price grow and calculate with disappointment how much you could have earned if you didn't sell. Other than that, while it is certainly better to have some amount of fear present when the price goes down, it is not fear that is at play when the price goes up. Fear of everything is just a normal nature of a human being. Like in business, investment is involve unto it, since we are here in bitcoin world, we are afraid to our investment
Of course. All the person who are in trading or investing must learn how to accept loosing of money because in able to become a good investor and a trading person you need that acceptance and you need to overcome the attitude when loosing money because it not it may affect your income and your way of investing and trading with others. It's really normal to loose some money when you trade, and for me the first thing that you should think before you trade your money is already loss and not you money anymore
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

Of course purchase of coins in the market of cryptocurrencies is always risk. But who knows and has studied this direction has to understand that it is necessary to sustain time and you surely get profit and result. The risk is but it is in any business and investments. It is necessary to overcome fears and not to put the last

davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

A potential Trader or Investor must adequately put loosing into consideration as Risk before, during and after investment. By so doing, when any lost occurred, he would have budgeted for this inevitability and would definitely have something to fall upon. My opinion is to consider Insurance within its financial capability at a point in time.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:23:28 AM

If you want to be successful trader must be psychologically strong,ups and down are part of the trade so never panic yourself.If you feel that you are loosing just hold and make it long term investment and focus another portfolio this strategy will work and you will earn beyond the expectations.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

Overcoming the fear of losing your money is an asset of a successful business person. You have to overcome every fear you have to be able to participate confidently in investing. Overcoming your fear pushes you to have the courage and motivation to gain more.

You will not be able to learn if you'll keep on holding unto your fears. Consider your fear  as your strenght so it wouldn't be able to pull you down but rather, you'll succeed and rise up.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:22:28 PM

It is true, all the work must have risks.
From the experiences we can learn, we can understand, how we can not fall again and be motivated to rise.
so we can think how we transact so as not to lose again and even big profits
Without taking risks, we cannot succeed in our lives. Those who take risks, they are well appreciated by everyone throughout their lives. We should do something different in order to stand out of the crowd. Risk takers are the real leaders of the world and these people are born with special courage within them. Same scenario is here in the world of digital currencies, one needs to take big steps by making large investments into bitcoin for great returns.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:41:34 PM

losing money in bulk is one that I fear, it is difficult to avoid it, but if we do not dare we will not get huge profits (rich), and I have experienced the loss, I think no need to regret, we take the lesson is great, because the loss is part of the trade then we are an experienced trader.
Losing the big money was very sick, had lost 80% of my wealth to trade but a month later I get back 200% of my wealth, the loss of is the same with profit and they spur on one point that is emotion.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

In our life we didn't remove a part of losing if you want earn lot of money. That's true, losing is part of successfully because, we know as if what is the problem/mistake when you losing so we need be think and give more time and patience the way of earn lot of money.
jbarcenas18

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:10:19 PM

A good trader feel good about themselves, whether they win or lose, they don't blame themselves but instead, they are happy with the success of others. You need to extend your patience in trading and take risk.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

It is not easy to overcome the fear of losing money especially if that money had earned through your full effort and time. But if you want to enter trading it is a must thing to do in order for you to be successful.
Well off course that is part on doing trading, we need to be ready on losing a big amount of money because doing trading is we will not always the winner, there are some point that we may face a big loss so if  we are ready on losing a money it will not hurt us very much.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:19:16 PM

If you want to be successful trader must be psychologically strong,ups and down are part of the trade so never panic yourself.If you feel that you are loosing just hold and make it long term investment and focus another portfolio this strategy will work and you will earn beyond the expectations.
- Yeah, trading is always a risky game, anyone can not avoid the loss, and a successful trader needs to pass this stage, a stage that I think is the most important if we want to grow and go further in our careers. The fear of losing money is very normal, it is not too scary or too terrible, the most important thing is that we need to keep our psychology stable, calm, should not let it oscillate too much, the key to this is the experience and clear understanding of the market, it is the foundation for building a strong psychology that helps us overcome fear

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

You should be brave here in this cryptocurrency world because there is a time that you will experience loss. Losing is part of becoming a expert trader, I think you should overcome your fear of losing money.
rejin29x

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:34:28 AM

I think that trading costs a lot in terms of nerves and mental power. I'm a day-trader for almost a year, and this started to take a toll on me. I learned to accept the losses easily, even if we're talking about thousands of dollars. I don't stress about that anymore. And I think that it is really important to accept the losses as a part of the game and not lose your spirit. I lost almost 70% a few months ago in a crash (I was on margin, so that made things way worse). A few days ago I drew a line and not did I made my money back I even made a huge profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: