Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52909 times)
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:09:05 AM

As the saying goes : don't invest more than you are prepared to lose...
That’s a rule of wise investors and if you really want to be successful in business, you should not take risks beyond your limits. Risk taking is a great factor to make you stand out of the crowd but there is still limits for everything even risk in excess is dangerous.

As far as investing into bitcoin is concerned, I am pretty sure that it is not much risky to invest maximum amount in this coins and the reason is very much obvious.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

Yeah right, like everyone else. I remember the first convertion i made, I was totally insane while whatching the movement of btc. When I saw the movement of btc went down I felt sad, but when I saw that it actually goes up, it made me even more crazy, that almost every minute I am checking the btc movements.  From the beginning I am afraid if course of losing my money.  But now that I knew how to dance on the movement of btc I am not afraid anymore.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
All have one thing in common is that we all feel sad and worried if the money you lose when entering a transaction. Overcoming fear of losing money, only wealthy people pass. Those who earn hard money just take a few hundred thousand revenue is also very painful. Asking for bitcoin business can cost you hundreds of millions.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

Of course losing is part of Trading and sometimes it's not bad lose just learn from it and i think that those whose not willing to sacrifice something will never go forward. Just be confident and make sure you learn something in your past mistake so it will not happen again, in trading or in life we always lose something it is normal we just need to accept it and move on and be a much better person.
Zentor

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

Human brain remembers clearly faults, connected with money loose and in future you would not repeat this mistake. These faults are making you stronger and more experienced.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.

Become a trader like other professions, is not something that is easily. Many people want to become a successful trader, but forget about that being a successful trader is a process. There are several stages that must be passed by a trader before becoming a successful trader. And I agree losing as part of become successful trader, many traders who experienced this being scared and surrendered, whereas this can add to the experience and ability to be more ready to face the market.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

that's right, the fact is my own experience. first I was always afraid to lose money so that makes me so hard to make a profit and I always miss to earn huge profits. but after that I more courageous and assume like a gambling must be prepared to lose to get a bigger profit.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
hxk451

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

Indeed in trading you need to losing to procure understanding on it. In any case pursuing misfortune cash isn't a decent procedure by any stretch of the imagination. You should control your feeling when you're at loss man. Try not to give it a chance to control you.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

It is hard to lose money you don't have. It is still best to prevent losing money. But like what you said, it is all part of a trader's journey. Losing money is part of the experience and will even make you a better trader.

marqonah

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

for anyone who loses money will certainly be afraid. but different from losing money in trading. if you lose money in the trade it is a matter that need not be feared, because loss is the beginning of success in trading. and maybe with that loss we will be more enthusiastic in trading and keep on fighting. losing money is one of the trade trips.
19mlmendoza82

Activity: 84

AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

tolerance.. but to remember to take only what you can afford..

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

Losing have levels provided you don't loss continously. Every trader should learn how to treat losses as part of trading. Overcoming the fear of losing is also important because fear restricts you from taking the risk even when it is worth it.
True! Fear is something which stops you from taking more risks in your life and if you will remain afraid of losing your money, then you will never be able to make out something good in your life. You have to make yourself understand this thing that there is nothing in this world which you can achieve once you will remain afraid of losing something. You have to be strong enough to face any kind of circumstances.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1132
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

In each one of us we are all preventing losing some money but we can't afford it because it is the risk of holding money for a long time. I could relate some of the previous statement that we should keep on eye of our money because we should be responsible to the profits wr make.  Be sure to have a strong ming and soul it's because money is a big things we effort and it is the achievements that anyone of us to commit.

cen212687

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

Only beginner's are afraid of losing money. Just think about this the more you lose the more you learn, and thats how we come up to new idea, that oh I should have not done this, I should have  do the other way to earn money and not losing it. Much alike with gambling. So much attempt, and so much money I loose. But even though, losing makes me even more stronger in this career. That is how I overcome my fear.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

When you go investment, afraid to lose money, I recommend you put money in the safe, I think when you bring money to invest that fear is the ability for you to succeed is very small, when you want to invest in a Some problems you have learned a lot before investing, but when you have learned so much that until the investment you are still scared I have nothing to say
gerald246kru

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

If you are constantly looking for 'safe' trades you will never make enough on this trades to outweigh the times that it does go bad. Personally I probably profit on about 2/3 of my trades and lose on 1/3 of them. But as long as the amounts are similar then for me this is still fine, loss is something you have to accept is going to happen again and again.We can't blame those newbies here in the forum or in the crypto world about having fear on losing our money, we are all started on that, but once they are earning enough money, they will overcome this fear
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

If we will just embrace our losses and learn to move forward always in whatever we do then eventually we will be successful. Trading is just one of those that we need to fail sometimes or most of the time before we can go to the altitude of success
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

Actually let us consider an example where we buy alt coins and during the pump we are too relaxed to sell and them dump comes, this would lead to loss everytime while if we have fear in mind that dump is coming, then we will make a wise sell at its peak. It is unlikely that you will be able to sell at the peak. You will either sell too late (read not sell at all) or too early, and then you will be watching the price grow and calculate with disappointment how much you could have earned if you didn't sell
HV3S

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

It's good to have fear of losing money in trading , fear is making us more careful

and stops us from losing all the money we have.

On other side if we wish to make profit then we need to be brave and to risk money,

with higher risk reward is higher and fear is proportional to risk we make.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

Yeah, and not only in trading but also in investment I think we all have overcome our fear of losing some money,
and also a lot of people overcome it by gambling haha a lot of people got addicted and didn't even fear that they might lose it in gambling.
actually some people are psychologically very weak, they cannot bear a minor lost, and they is the reason that they feel reluctant to invest their money, i think they can only overcome their fear if first they make some money and then trading with the profit. may be then they feel a little confident.
I would say a little differently. Losing is not part of a successful trade. The fact is that without losing can not be successful work and roofing. Everyone who is engaged in any business must know how to win and lose. And the most important thing is that the loss does not affect your actions in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: