Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52906 times)
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
Yes, I believe that you need to overcome that because you will not be a succesful trader if you don't actually know how to except those losses that you got because if you don't do that you will be easily quit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:19:12 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
Yes every business has two side profits and loss. No business only profit, no business only loss. Loss or risk is a part and parcel of a successful business platform. Every trader should overcome its fears.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

For sure, in addition, if one has a fear to lose, why does he/she join risky affairs like trading? You never invest the amount you are afraid of to lose... You either risk or go work on a plant.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

Always consider that in every trading, there is always risk of lossing. Always accept the fact that, you might encounter downfall. But, never give up, it will part of the business and it will become your lesson to the next transactions that can help you a better decision maker.
Loss is a common feature of a trading system. Loss and profit may occur in a business ecosystem. One should not fear 😱 of this. One should overcome this fear therefore he would be a successful traders.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

Yes, I agree. The trader should be willing to get damages sometimes. The trader's profit is better to watch for a certain period of time, for example, a week, a month, etc. Even experienced traders sometimes have unsuccessful deals
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:04:28 AM

Agree on this. There is no people that always gained profits, some are losing, you should learn how to accept loss. It's party of being a trader, you need to become strong, weak hands are not allowed to trade. People are always getting panic, when there are some dips on the market.

It is very difficult to realize such a thing, because it requires a lot of hard work, and more time. And I always think about it. I always thought that the income I earned, must exceed what I lost.
bambino

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

The fear of losing money is quite natural, especially for those who have always lived below the poverty line. However, in order to trade it is necessary to understand that a certain share will be lost, the main thing is that the incomes are higher.
Ivo2012

Activity: 68
Merit: 19

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

Sometimes you need to take a loss to free up some money to make a profit on another trade. You can't win all the time. And sometimes by taking a loss today you will prevent an even bigger loss in the future. In some of my trades selling with a loss was the best thing I could have done because I made the real profit by reinvesting in other projects.

WINGS Beta is live - List your ICO for only 5000 WINGS at https://wings.ai Over $650 Million raised by ICOs with WINGS since June 2017
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

Yes I’m always overcome my losing money with a very short time. I’m a crypto trader and I know how to recover losing money in a short time. If you know how to trade you can always recover your money in a short time. If you don’t know about trading details you can must make a profit with your losing money.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

If you really want to earn here in crypto, you must be ready to take all the risks. Trading is like a trial and error roller coaster ride. Since the value is unpredictable and is unstable, we must be very willing to adapt the changes. Everything that involves money is really risky and it is up to you on how you handle it with braveness.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

Nothing is easy , Every business contains profit and loss , trading is just like gambling! You can't reach your destination until you fall in it's way.

That's right, nothing is easy in crypto currency world and there's no shortcut for success. You must do hard work in order to achieve it, you must sacrifice some for you to have experience in order to overcome the fear to lose more money. And if you have experience and knowledge at the same time and also the luck favorable to you, surely success will come to you. We all know there are many people who became rich here in crypto industry because there are the ones who take the risk and not afraid of losing their money.
Use your brain, experience and your skill to get money from here. Nothing is easy and the profit will automatic come on to your balance. It can takes a long time. You have to spend much time to find the answer for your profit and until you get success, your profit will "automatic" available for you.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

Fear of losing money in trading is normal and greed for taking high profits is normal too, what we need for overcome them are focus on our system trading/trading plan/rules of trading that be made by our self before entry to markets, we must follow the rules of trading that give us profit consistently and the system trading. just for my opinion Smiley
We cannot avoid any losses as long as we take risk. It is part of it and we are the one who control it. We cannot move away our fear, it is always their to control us but we can overcome everything. Experience will make you stronger and teach you a lot of things to do so. There are no person that become successful because who do not do a mistake and never lose their money in trading or investing, they are just good in handling their lose and continue to make it grow again.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

But if you always have fear to invest your money in any kind of business, you will never make money from trading, for becoming a good and  successful trader you need to overcome your fear and only then you can become able to take a right decision in right time and can become able to make money from trading and investment.
so people need to invest only that much amount of money in the beginning which they can afford to lose. Moreover, if they will have this kind of fear in their mind, then people will never be able to make something big in your life. Also they have to be bold to face any kind of circumstances as if they will not act like this, then they will never be able to get what all their dreamed for. Be positive and always hope for the best.
tranquanghuy

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

I totally agree with your thinking.
At the beginning I used to worry a lot.
Also people used to tell that you learn from your mistakes
But I used to ignore them , I used to think that they are just telling for the sake of telling.
But later on after my own experiences I realised they were right.
If you are confident enough you will have profits more and less losses.
Like risking is not always a bad option. Once you have a firm grip in such things you have get scammed once in 100 risks that you take.
Sean25pogi

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

Fear is just a normal response in our mind since it is a defensive mechanism of our brain. In trading you should take the risk because it will gives you more knowledge and opportunities which will helps you alot.
cr_liev

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

I guess fear will always be there, it's a part of human being; but to control it is one thing we need to do if we want to become a successful trader. It will take time for us to be in that position especially when you're new in crypto but if you are eager and sure with crypto then you will overcome it.
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

Indeed, in life failure is always present because this is the reason why we learn and why we strive for victory, because of this failure we tend to try again until we succeed and if we will put it in trading loss is a part of success. Everytime we loss we learn and after that we will try again until we make it. Loss is juat like an ingridients to a dish that will never be delicious wihtout it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mrsbee

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

In any kind of trading business losing money is in the first stage,but losing is the key to succes...just always keep in mind the determination of being a successful trader...
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

I guess fear will always be there, it's a part of human being; but to control it is one thing we need to do if we want to become a successful trader. It will take time for us to be in that position especially when you're new in crypto but if you are eager and sure with crypto then you will overcome it.
Agree, fear still always exist somewhere in you because it is our natural instinct, we can not deny it, what we need to do is accept and live with it, many people choose to escape and forget about fear, that only made the situation worse. Losing money is never a problem too big in trading, we should look more objectively, loss is just experience to help us build strong psychology before every situation, it helps us to understand that what we are missing and should be added to improve, lost then earn more and more, more relaxed in thought and success will come

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
EfganMiu

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

If you want to succeed in the crypto market, you have to take risks. Strong psychology, beliefs and knowledge are essential to trade or hold in this market. You need to overcome panic and psychological effects from the community or the media. Efforts to persevere hold until the time the market grows. That is the success.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: