Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Still Love Democracy?  (Read 5992 times)
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:26:50 PM

Communism is evil and it should be forbidden to use its symbols in any modern country

True this. I saw a black man walking around with a Che guevara shit lol. The bulk of the people idolizing them don't even know what these people stood for. It's an evil, deadly ideology.
Che Guevara is one of the Communist idols. I think the more hands in the blood, the more they worship this leader. I am sure that Hitler would be their hero if the Soviet Union did not fight with Germany and began to each other to fight. After all, until 1941 they were friends, and together they divided Europe.

It's funny to me how they pretend to be moral authorities and especially anti-facists, although they cooperated with Hitler, divided Poland and enforced dictatorships upon their people, took their freedom of speech etc.
And today they represent themselves as anti-facists
Although they fought alongside nazis, although they cooperated with the facists until June 22. 41. Barbarossa which is "funny", the day the first Partisan division was founded
Day that the Nazis attacked USSR, why weren't they anti-facists before it tangled with their own interests?
Unfortunately, it's not very funny. They pose as anti-fascists in order not to alienate the whole world. Who yells stop thief? They themselves have adopted the propaganda of Goebbels and successfully used.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:46:44 PM

Well, if you compare democracy with communism or some other political systems in the past, democracy is still better political system.
It's true that democracy is not perfect but what is solution?
Anarchy?
I don't think so.
At least democracy can learn and become better over time and people have freedom to do what they want, and social security and protection.
If nobody can show me something better, I will not change my opinion about democratic political and social system.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:54:47 PM

Well, if you compare democracy with communism or some other political systems in the past, democracy is still better political system.
Anarchy?
I don't think so.
At least democracy can learn and become better over time and people have freedom to do what they want, and social security and protection.
If nobody can show me something better, I will not change my opinion about democratic political and social system.

Democracy does not perfect, but I'm sure she has great potential. Unfortunately people still do not have the ability to influence politicians. This leads to the fact that discredited the idea of democracy.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:57:20 PM

Anarchy?
I don't think so.

Democracy does not perfect, but I'm sure she has great potential. Unfortunately people still do not have the ability to influence politicians. This leads to the fact that discredited the idea of democracy.

The problem with society today is that we raise our children to listen, instead of questioning

Children that suck up to teachers get better grades, while those who keep distance and don't get so deep in their buttholes you lose sight of them get worse grade, just because the teacher dislikes children that oppose him

Those who oppose the teachers views are the ones that will be punished, and followers will be rewarded

We are being taught to follow, instead of thinking on our own, and question everything we're being told

A standardized test each year should be introduced in schools, a test that will be required to pass the year instead of being subjectively graded based on the teachers mood and the liking of your charachter

Besides that, only a minor part of society discusses events, but majority of it discusses people
We are at the peak of human development, but we are still so stupid and stuck up on so petty things in life that it's just ridiculous..

And then we have these people voting  Cheesy

Democracy is the best system we got, but I believe we should still improve it (a lot!)

Plato
You see, my friend, the three shepherds on the hill? As long as they can outvote me nad Socrates, and then makes decisions, I will not believe in democracy.

I believe while voting, next to your candidate there should be a simple question about him, about his program etc.
You must answer it in order for your vote to count, if you get it wrong, your vote will not count
For starters  Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
CryptoCoinNews

Activity: 504
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:42:17 PM

democracy is the best goverment system
in succsection leader country is democracy is the best
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:15:31 AM

From Wikipedia at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy:
According to political scientist Larry Diamond, democracy consists of four key elements: (a) A political system for choosing and replacing the government through free and fair elections; (b) The active participation of the people, as citizens, in politics and civic life; (c) Protection of the human rights of all citizens, and (d) A rule of law, in which the laws and procedures apply equally to all citizens.

The thing that many people, including Wikipedia, do not point out is that in a democracy, it is the majority over the minority. The 51% might be happy, but the 49% probably won't be.

Another thing that Wikipedia doesn't point out is that the difference in the governments of the United States, Canada, the U.K., Australia, and a few others is that the laws of the governments are only suggestions for the people to follow. These governments are democratic, but the people are directly over and above the governments.

For example. In the USA, people who don't obey a governmental law must be taken to trial. (If the person is dangerously violent, or if there are corrupt cops, he may never make it to trial.) There are 4 things that must exist at the trial before a person can be convicted (The person must invoke them.): 1) a complainant or claimant (plaintiff); 2) obviously, the person accused (defendant); 3) harm, damage or injury; 4) proof that the accused did the harm, damage or injury, in the form of at least one witness, and incriminating evidence.

If these 4 things are not all there at trial, and if the accused calls for them to be present, if they are not there, there is no case. It is in the Federal Rules of Court. However, if the accused or his attorney doesn't require these things through notice to the court, the court can do anything that it wants.

The point is, the people who know this are above all the statutes of governments in the countries listed above, and a few others. In addition, the 12-person jury can rule any way they like. They don't have to listen to the judge. This is what makes these democracies, common law governments, to be free. A civil law democracy does not have this kind of freedom.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:39:37 PM

From Wikipedia at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy:
According to political scientist Larry Diamond, democracy consists of four key elements: (a) A political system for choosing and replacing the government through free and fair elections; (b) The active participation of the people, as citizens, in politics and civic life; (c) Protection of the human rights of all citizens, and (d) A rule of law, in which the laws and procedures apply equally to all citizens.

The thing that many people, including Wikipedia, do not point out is that in a democracy, it is the majority over the minority. The 51% might be happy, but the 49% probably won't be.

Another thing that Wikipedia doesn't point out is that the difference in the governments of the United States, Canada, the U.K., Australia, and a few others is that the laws of the governments are only suggestions for the people to follow. These governments are democratic, but the people are directly over and above the governments.

For example. In the USA, people who don't obey a governmental law must be taken to trial. (If the person is dangerously violent, or if there are corrupt cops, he may never make it to trial.) There are 4 things that must exist at the trial before a person can be convicted (The person must invoke them.): 1) a complainant or claimant (plaintiff); 2) obviously, the person accused (defendant); 3) harm, damage or injury; 4) proof that the accused did the harm, damage or injury, in the form of at least one witness, and incriminating evidence.

If these 4 things are not all there at trial, and if the accused calls for them to be present, if they are not there, there is no case. It is in the Federal Rules of Court. However, if the accused or his attorney doesn't require these things through notice to the court, the court can do anything that it wants.

The point is, the people who know this are above all the statutes of governments in the countries listed above, and a few others. In addition, the 12-person jury can rule any way they like. They don't have to listen to the judge. This is what makes these democracies, common law governments, to be free. A civil law democracy does not have this kind of freedom.

Cool

The problem is that the majority isn't very intelligent

The minority are the ones that actually know how to lead the country

However, we are terrible at differing who are the ones that know how to do this

As I said in my previous posts, I believe there should be a couple of questions on the voting sheets
If you get them wrong, your vote doesn't count

We have people who don't know anything about people they're voting for and these are the people who decide who is going to rule millions of people for over 4 years

Looking for a signature campaign.
varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:53:59 PM

Unfortunately, any, even the most justified limitation of the right to vote is contrary to the laws of democracy. We are doomed to the fact that low-qualified majority would be to interfere with everything.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:22:27 PM

india is the largest democracy in the world .in democracy u can do  anything u want ,in democracy there are many loopholes which is beneficial  and u can point  it to people who have high  rank positions and u can get it out without any problem .that doesnot mean you will go on going bad things which is not good at all.
DimidoffVany

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:49:19 PM

india is the largest democracy in the world .in democracy u can do  anything u want ,in democracy there are many loopholes which is beneficial  and u can point  it to people who have high  rank positions and u can get it out without any problem .that doesnot mean you will go on going bad things which is not good at all.
Unfortunately in a democracy to live well, but the state does not develop. All examples of the rapid development of countries associated with autocracy and totalitarianism. Then comes democracy and the country is slowly starting to fade.
Daniel91
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:27:26 PM

Anarchy?
I don't think so.

The problem with society today is that we raise our children to listen, instead of questioning

Children that suck up to teachers get better grades, while those who keep distance and don't get so deep in their buttholes you lose sight of them get worse grade, just because the teacher dislikes children that oppose him

Those who oppose the teachers views are the ones that will be punished, and followers will be rewarded

We are being taught to follow, instead of thinking on our own, and question everything we're being told

A standardized test each year should be introduced in schools, a test that will be required to pass the year instead of being subjectively graded based on the teachers mood and the liking of your charachter

Besides that, only a minor part of society discusses events, but majority of it discusses people
We are at the peak of human development, but we are still so stupid and stuck up on so petty things in life that it's just ridiculous..

And then we have these people voting  Cheesy

Democracy is the best system we got, but I believe we should still improve it (a lot!)

Plato
You see, my friend, the three shepherds on the hill? As long as they can outvote me nad Socrates, and then makes decisions, I will not believe in democracy.

I believe while voting, next to your candidate there should be a simple question about him, about his program etc.
You must answer it in order for your vote to count, if you get it wrong, your vote will not count
For starters  Cheesy

It's true that we teach our kids in the schools just facts and don't give them practical knowledge, which they can use in the society.
We have followers, not leaders and this is specially visible in the politics.
How to change it?
Political system is not issue here but education.
Compare the best education system in the Europe, Finland, and our country, Croatia, and everything will be clear.
We need to start with small kids, and give them freedom in the schools, guide them to explore and question everything, not just to remember facts.
Such kids will be further leaders, not followers.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:57:16 PM

Democracy to me is still the best form of government to me. There is a saying for countries that have witnessed quite a number of coups that "the worst democracy is better than the best military government" for the fact that I have a choice to make of the notion that I have a choice to make in the governance of my country is enough reason why I choose democracy. Another is the of criticism where civilians can do against government and not scared of soldiers knocking on your door the next hour is enough.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:53:28 PM

Democracy to me is still the best form of government to me. There is a saying for countries that have witnessed quite a number of coups that "the worst democracy is better than the best military government" for the fact that I have a choice to make of the notion that I have a choice to make in the governance of my country is enough reason why I choose democracy. Another is the of criticism where civilians can do against government and not scared of soldiers knocking on your door the next hour is enough.

Democrasy is not the best form of government at all in today's time. Why? Well because you havea lot more people than you did when democrazy was created and people can havfe a lot more power now, also democrazy is a lot more available to corruption.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:06:13 PM

Democrasy is not the best form of government at all in today's time. Why? Well because you havea lot more people than you did when democrazy was created and people can havfe a lot more power now, also democrazy is a lot more available to corruption.

General democracy might not be the best form of government. But democracy as it is in America just might be. Why? Because the American democracy has a little twist to it that allows the people to overrule the government any time they want.

On top of this, we need to realize that the 12-person jury can overrule all laws. How to get an issue in front of a 12-person jury? File a claim of injury in a court of law, against government, or against a government person, and require a jury.

In addition, Federal Rules of court state that there need to be 4 things before court can even be held:
1. A complainant or claimant (plaintiff);
2. An accused (defendant);
3. REAL injury, harm or damage;
4. At least one witness, and evidence.
But if Government accuses you of anything, and you don't require these 4 things, they can do anything they want.

What this means is that most government laws don't have any affect on you. Why? What about a speeding stop? The fine is, say, $120 dollars. Have you harmed anyone or damaged his property? No? They don't have a case except if you don't require them to show real injury to someone.

How about smoking some pot at home? Did you harm anyone with real harm or damage? No? They don't have a case except if you don't require them to show real injury to someone.

"But I can't afford to fight them" Yes you can. You can require damages for them filing a false claim against you to the tune of:
1. Whatever your fine would have been - now you get it from them;
2. Loss of time, a job, and other damages they did to you by filing a false complaint against you;
3. Court costs;
4. Depending on the case, more $$$.

Your attorney is an officer of the court. His first obligation is to the court and not to you. If he won't require that they bring forward an injured person, he is screwing you. Fire him, and sue him for damages.

It's in the Federal Rules of Court. If they go against their own rules, sue them. Take them to court.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:28:59 PM

Democracy is an idea, the people should be able to decide what they want their country to do but so many times, the interests of the few overcome the interests of the many.
That is the main problem, direct democracy is something that must be improved in every country, things as referendums are a must!
Referendums must be optimized to cost less, aka. digital voting, volunteers etc. and require less signatures to be taken so the nation actually has the means to correct actions from politicians they do not support.

Elected politicians often forget that they are where they are to serve the nation and not vice versa and that's why direct democracy must be improved.
Democracy is a growing system, we had it for a long time but we must improve it so the individual has more power.

And yes, I still love it, although flawed, it's still the best system we have.
The current system of democracy does not meet their requirements. I believe that the government is the sphere which requires special education and does not tolerate publicity. For these purposes, democracy can be destructive.

Whose requirements?

Democracy can be destructive if implemented badly, corruption WILL happen if everything is not transparent, but this is not a problem of democracy but a problem of control.
On the other hand, a country can be destroyed if carelessly implemented democratic principles. All should be the measure. I think that the crisis of democracy is associated with the lack of communication of the politicians with the people.

That's exaclty what I said in my previous reply, direct democracy must increase as politicians often don't reprensent the will of the people who they're supposed to represent
I believe they should also be graded by the nation and their salary judged on the average grade
Most of them would probably starve,  so I'd put a min. and max. salary so they can at least eat  Cheesy

Market competition is what improves everything, race to become the best, to earn the most by giving the buyer what he wants
And here we are the buyers
We pay them to represent us, if they do not do so we will grade them badly and they will earn less
At the new elections we will pick somebody else and he wouldn't give a damn for 4 years unless we had an option to decrease his salary
I have an idea of digitalazing the whole political process so politicians remain under control of the people during their 4 year rule, not just before the elections
Unfortunately, politics has become the clan business. Many politicians run the country with their families. I'm not a supporter of such dynasties, but admit that such an approach could facilitate dialogue between the authorities.

Political dynasties occur everywhere and politics is a battle of families. Democracy today is useless, it is just a guise but the truth remains that the people are less free, they become more closer to poverty and hardship while the oligarchs that rules the government enslaves them and enjoys a happy and luxurious life. Sometimes a communist country with a good leader brings more freedom to the people rather than a democratic country run by enslaving and corrupt individuals.
Communist ideology mixed with blood. Under the guise of beautiful words the Communists destroyed their state. Name one Communist country where the people lived well.
Why we must have a democracy?
Democracy gives citizens the ability to influence laws and policies through the election of representatives. Through support of certain candidates and public communication, citizens are able to influence the direction of economic, social and political values. Because of this power in the hands of everyday citizens, the theoretical political control of the country lies with the majority as opposed to a select few in power.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:13:52 AM

Why we must have a democracy?
Democracy gives citizens the ability to influence laws and policies through the election of representatives. Through support of certain candidates and public communication, citizens are able to influence the direction of economic, social and political values. Because of this power in the hands of everyday citizens, the theoretical political control of the country lies with the majority as opposed to a select few in power.

And the majority is what? Educated, intelligent group of responsible people? No, the majority is the mob, the easily influenced group that can be lead by money or promises that later become no more than a pile of crap. In every society there's much more illiterate morons than professors, which means that if they all cast a vote it will always be as the morons want it.

sugarfly

Activity: 135

Zettel-Dolphin

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:19:09 AM

What does democracy mean anymore?

When North Korea calls itself officially the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) then what does it even mean?

-sf-
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:49:25 AM

When North Korea calls itself officially the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) then what does it even mean?

-sf-

It means that there is only one person the people can vote for. In addition, they are required to vote or die.

Cool

sugarfly

Activity: 135

Zettel-Dolphin

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:12:09 PM

-sf-

It means that there is only one person the people can vote for. In addition, they are required to vote or die.

Cool

Exactly, so the word democracy has no meaning or expectation of outcome.

It's like the word "relationship".
Can mean many things.
It can be a good one or an abusive one.

But the word itself gives no indication.

-sf-
Daniel91
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:19:06 PM

-sf-

Cool

Exactly, so the word democracy has no meaning or expectation of outcome.

It's like the word "relationship".
Can mean many things.
It can be a good one or an abusive one.

But the word itself gives no indication.

-sf-

Word democracy have real meaning.
It comes from Greek word ''demos'' which means people.
So, democracy means that people rule and can choose their political representatives.
Of course, democracy is not ideal political system and many leaders can abuse it but still we don't have anything better.
It's fact.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀