Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:08:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Play with your profit or not?  (Read 34048 times)
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:44:16 AM

I generally use my profits to keep gambling. Most of the time I end up losing but I just play for fun anyway. The little bit I win keeps the gambling going.

As long as you play with a small amount for gambling fun once in awhile then you can still continue gambling. But if you play with a small amount every day then it is not good in the longer term. Because even if you lose small amount every day then in the longer run you will lose lot of many and it can also lead you to addict these games. So don't gamble every day these gambling games.
When you gamble, it's better to play what you can afford to lose, not just being a small amount. That's what you can do every time you gamble. It's sometimes beneficial, sometimes not because for sure, you are going to lose from time to time.

Yea gambled using money that you can afford to lose even when you play with only small amount and that person just play for entertainment/fun automaticallly he already used money that he can afford to lose if not then he didn't play for fun.

Most pro gamblers have two characteristics that few people realize.  First, they quietly make a modest profit daily.  Second, they never use that profit to gamble.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:31:28 AM

~snip~
 if youre out of luck then you will lose nothing
No. You still lose something but you didn't realized it. You lost your time.

Gambling everyday is not good even if you are playing with small amounts. 
As long as you can affrod what you can lose in gambling, i think it's ok. I mean, there is no difference with "Gamble everyday with small amount only" and "Gamble in 1 day with big amount".
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:52:39 AM

As long as you can affrod what you can lose in gambling, i think it's ok. I mean, there is no difference with "Gamble everyday with small amount only" and "Gamble in 1 day with big amount".

There if of course some difference. We could win with some variance on our side. You might have had some smooth run when you started gambling. Started with few small amount then manage to double it, imagine how much you could have earn if you started with bigger amount? The risks are higher however if you win then it is worth it
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:25:23 AM

There if of course some difference. We could win with some variance on our side. You might have had some smooth run when you started gambling. Started with few small amount then manage to double it, imagine how much you could have earn if you started with bigger amount? The risks are higher however if you win then it is worth it
That's why you need to be a risk taker if you really want to make money in gambling, if you want to win most of the time than you lose, that is a hard journey knowing that house has an edge. However, if you know how to utilize your luck, you just need one event in your life then push your luck and earn big.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:35:06 AM

When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?
Playing with your profit is the most recommended strategy on bitcoin/fiat currency gambling.Because if you won a good amount with your base capital you can play with your profit and earn pure profit and if youre out of luck then you will lose nothing but your profit and you still got you money with you
to me i always try to play with my profit, as my strategy is totally different as i play gambling and first try to recover my invested money and after that i like to play using my income. i found that strategy really successful and i also recommend this to my friends, through this way i can protect myself from losing a big amount of money .
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:22:23 PM

When you guys are gambling and already doubled your bankroll, do you still play with the whole money you got or you take away half of your bankroll and start playing with your profit or not?
Playing with your profit is the most recommended strategy on bitcoin/fiat currency gambling.Because if you won a good amount with your base capital you can play with your profit and earn pure profit and if youre out of luck then you will lose nothing but your profit and you still got you money with you
to me i always try to play with my profit, as my strategy is totally different as i play gambling and first try to recover my invested money and after that i like to play using my income. i found that strategy really successful and i also recommend this to my friends, through this way i can protect myself from losing a big amount of money .

Good if its work for you and to your friends. However, this is not a 100% guarantee to always work because you can't win all the time. What if you can't recover your losses, what's your plan B now? This will work only as long as you are winning but I have doubt that it will work at the long run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:28:54 PM

When I already doubled my bankroll it is already a good momentum for me. I will going to save the half of it for my assurance that I don't have nothing to lose.

And with the remaining half, I'm going to save another half of it and will going to keep on using the half of it for gambling.

posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:45:57 PM

I generally use my profits to keep gambling. Most of the time I end up losing but I just play for fun anyway. The little bit I win keeps the gambling going.

As long as you play with a small amount for gambling fun once in awhile then you can still continue gambling. But if you play with a small amount every day then it is not good in the longer term. Because even if you lose small amount every day then in the longer run you will lose lot of many and it can also lead you to addict these games. So don't gamble every day these gambling games.
When you gamble, it's better to play what you can afford to lose, not just being a small amount. That's what you can do every time you gamble. It's sometimes beneficial, sometimes not because for sure, you are going to lose from time to time.

Yea gambled using money that you can afford to lose even when you play with only small amount and that person just play for entertainment/fun automaticallly he already used money that he can afford to lose if not then he didn't play for fun.

Most pro gamblers have two characteristics that few people realize.  First, they quietly make a modest profit daily.  Second, they never use that profit to gamble.

Yeah, Each day, they start with a starter bank, play their systems, and either lose that bank or make a set goal amount and quit. The goals are modest in that they are the gamblers “income”, whatever daily amount they need.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:47:28 PM

Yeah, Each day, they start with a starter bank, play their systems, and either lose that bank or make a set goal amount and quit. The goals are modest in that they are the gamblers “income”, whatever daily amount they need.

They are not generally table players, machine players or odds bettors.  They play the games that put them against other non-official players, like poker.  That is because the house will always win, given enough time, games like poker pay a percentage or fee to the house and then the rest is exchanged from other people that are not working for the house.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:49:43 PM

When I already doubled my bankroll it is already a good momentum for me. I will going to save the half of it for my assurance that I don't have nothing to lose.

And with the remaining half, I'm going to save another half of it and will going to keep on using the half of it for gambling.
You are playing safe but it will not be safe all the time, the best way to treat your bankroll is you count your winning once you session is done already. That is being realistic and with that attitude, it will make you matured in gambling, when you set a bankroll, you also need to ensure that you have a target of winning and no matter what will happen you have to quit when you hit it already.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 01:39:47 PM

Well, if my bankroll or money would be doubled, i will withdraw the first one that i deposit to play then, i will play for my remaining balances or profit to grow again. But it's so hard to do so if i have some luck to play gamble then i will definetely play my remaining balaces just to try out my luck. So if i win its nice

Setting a pretty good bankroll. Because using only the remaining balance of advantage early in the game gave us a little relaxed to play, because the results will not make us lose when getting a defeat. So do next, because it is a profitable thing in gambling is by being able to fold the duplicate benefit after deposits and also to be able to get an advantage, you should be able to control myself and always update strategy
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:32:44 PM

All your plans will be coming into effect only in the case of you had doubled your bankroll. Are you sure how often you will be doubling your bankroll and gambling again only with 25% of bankroll ?

We can plan like this but gambling always disposes our plans. Playing with profits is not possible for many of the gamblers including myself as making profits is an impossible thing almost all the times. Once I am able to make profits more frequently, I too may follow your plans because you have points with your plans.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:43:20 PM

That is a good strategy I think, but you can only do that if you have doubled your bankroll right? how about when you are not that lucky winning like, quarter of what your bankroll is, will you do the same? I think not. If I win in a gambling I rather withdraw all of it and buy something good with it before I gamble it again and regret it for the rest of my life.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:49:29 PM

Well, if my bankroll or money would be doubled, i will withdraw the first one that i deposit to play then, i will play for my remaining balances or profit to grow again. But it's so hard to do so if i have some luck to play gamble then i will definetely play my remaining balaces just to try out my luck. So if i win its nice

Setting a pretty good bankroll. Because using only the remaining balance of advantage early in the game gave us a little relaxed to play, because the results will not make us lose when getting a defeat. So do next, because it is a profitable thing in gambling is by being able to fold the duplicate benefit after deposits and also to be able to get an advantage, you should be able to control myself and always update strategy

Yeah my way of being an gambler is much pretty nice, becuase it if i lose its just my profit and its so much nice if i win again and again, but now i win pretty nice 0.1BTC just a couple of minutes ago playing an dice with have a "Riskyyyy Strategy" but its nice and profitable just play without nervous in your body hahaha and you will win Cool

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:09:47 PM

In real life, its not happening to me but if in case that happen I think for what I'm gonna do with it I will segregate my winning amount(withdraw)  then my original bankroll in balance will remain to that place then continue to play again.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:17:56 PM

The best idea is to take some profits, preferably more than half of it and play with the rest. This way even if you lose everything you'll always be able to take your money and leave.
You'll have less regrets if you save up and be able to treat yourself to something nice to feel better after a loss.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:31:02 PM

Yes that is nice strategy and the most better strategy is that if a person is promoting a gambling site and is earning some extra money from them then he can deposit that money in that casino and then play with that money so they will not lose from their pocket.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:49:46 AM

If you can afford the risk of loosing it all, surely it better to play. Personally I usually don't play with full of the profit. Now the amount of profit I play with depends on time to time and my requirements and ofcourse my luck Tongue
If my luck is not supporting me, then if I profit, I keep them Smiley
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:25:36 AM

If you can afford the risk of loosing it all, surely it better to play. Personally I usually don't play with full of the profit. Now the amount of profit I play with depends on time to time and my requirements and ofcourse my luck Tongue
If my luck is not supporting me, then if I profit, I keep them Smiley
Thats good your playing is base from time to time and ofcourse the amount you profit ,but the question is how do you know when your luck is at your side or not ? Luck is just a state of mind when we win a lot with continues streak .I am sure we can't determine if it is our luck in 2-3 times of betting thats why many of gamblers when they feel lucky they continue and the result is going to be greedy.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:18:23 AM

Thats good your playing is base from time to time and ofcourse the amount you profit ,but the question is how do you know when your luck is at your side or not ? Luck is just a state of mind when we win a lot with continues streak .I am sure we can't determine if it is our luck in 2-3 times of betting thats why many of gamblers when they feel lucky they continue and the result is going to be greedy.

You dont know when is luck on your side but you know that you will not win in gambling because it is designed like that. Either you play for fun or you invest on the gambling site to get profit. Most people choose to play for profit but as long as they can afford it then they can do whatever they want with their money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: