Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do with your winnings?  (Read 29831 times)
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:55:45 AM

Create a gamble-only wallet. Because I think the results of gambling for savings and used for important things only Maybe the future is used to open a business

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:59:03 AM

I don't want to be a professional gambler. I don't have the skill for it, and I don't think I would be able to handle the stress of not having a regular income. I play and bet with low stakes, and when I get some profit I just keep withdrawing and buy online stuff with it. If I got a huge amount I would do the same. Withdraw the money and buy stuff with it. I don't think I will ever try to increase my stakes.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:24:41 AM

I don't want to be a professional gambler. I don't have the skill for it, and I don't think I would be able to handle the stress of not having a regular income. I play and bet with low stakes, and when I get some profit I just keep withdrawing and buy online stuff with it. If I got a huge amount I would do the same. Withdraw the money and buy stuff with it. I don't think I will ever try to increase my stakes.
Thats a good control and should really be maintained on that kind of mindset because this thing would really avoid you on getting addicted on gambling.Spending your winning would really depend on ones mind if they would decide to use it again on playing gambling or use it on buying some stuffs that they do like. We do have different minds and choices would really be different too.

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:12:53 PM

Well, I will use it for investment because no one can get rich with gambling, nothing can be successful with gambling
Invest personally is really good, or use gold investment, gamble just for fun

But it depends on every individual
DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:15:40 PM

Gambling does not teach a person to manage their money and those who win a jackpot can lose it very quickly and become poor again. It all depends on how a person can manage money.

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:51:50 PM

That's a good way having control on gambling. With gambling participation without limitations leads to loss majority of the time. Very few will be lucky enough to earn big as well win jackpots. As mentioned having lower stakes is the only way to get a constant winning without big losses.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:10:20 PM

If ever i will in gambling, i would definitely buy a new car. At least i have a remembrance from the money i gambled. Or maybe i'll travel outside the country and take a lot of pictures for a souvenir.

Your wish to come true then you must need to win big jackpots not a small amounts. I suggest don't waste more money in gambling to win those big jackpots instead try your luck sometimes with a small amount because it is not so easy to win these jackpots and we must be very lucky for that to happen. I wish you good luck...

I agree but the question was "What would you do with your winnings?". Gamblers do win sometimes, right? And sometimes they win really big, like millions of dollars. Well, if I ever win big I buy myself a nice car, a nice red car to be more specific. Smiley
Ha ha. Yes it is compulsory to something big if you had a huge win. It is often predicted that gamblers only loss and they had nothing do with any winnings. It is not true in every case. They win and even win a very huge amount but I think gambling is not that much profitable. You can do something better to get your red car Tongue
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:43:23 PM

If I received a large win, I would open a business that will provide my family and not care about the lack of money. Of course sometimes I will gamble for fun, but with small amounts.
I think everyone would try to venture out business that would make your winnings into profit. In my opinion everyone would like to not think about money anymore because if you dream about winning, you should go big, meaning money comes to you. And of course you should really do hard work instead of gambling.
Since you cannot make gambling in always and profitable for sure.
Cash them out and start a new business or just invest it to a promising project if you lazy enough.
Spend the money for your needs will only make you gamble in regular time.
There's nothing wrong with gambling unless you are addicted, like you spend all of your savings that shouldn't be spent at all, and still lose. That's bad luck and it could never be positive that's why you should invest in something that is for sure that would make you more money than you should. Don't forget to give back to the people that given you the opportunity or helped you on how you achieved it.
There's no investment could assure you to give the profit.
But at least it has lower risk and fair return rather than gambling that always looks too good to be true.
Looking for something that promising to grow your bitcoin more than just a temporary profit like to continue gambling is always be my plan on my winning allocation.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:18:20 PM

That's a good way having control on gambling. With gambling participation without limitations leads to loss majority of the time. Very few will be lucky enough to earn big as well win jackpots. As mentioned having lower stakes is the only way to get a constant winning without big losses.
I actually think that a gambler starts to win, only after huge losses. Therefore, we can say one thing, that this winnings can hardly be enough to cover all of its costs and pay the bills. Not always gambling brings good profits and you need to accept it.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:22:55 PM

Thats a good control and should really be maintained on that kind of mindset because this thing would really avoid you on getting addicted on gambling.Spending your winning would really depend on ones mind if they would decide to use it again on playing gambling or use it on buying some stuffs that they do like. We do have different minds and choices would really be different too.
Limits must be put on any sort of action as excess of anything is fatal. However, this question has sort of hurt me. I have always gambled with the money which loss would not put me in any trouble but I only won thrice in my whole life and the money wasn't a big one. But if I would ever win a big amount, most probably I would establish my own business.
btcloi78

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:35:54 AM

I use my earnings from gambling to buy gadgets,party with my friends and save for new investments.
pan0124

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:57:23 AM

Travel around the world

Party

Saving

crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:02:38 AM

If ever i will in gambling, i would definitely buy a new car. At least i have a remembrance from the money i gambled. Or maybe i'll travel outside the country and take a lot of pictures for a souvenir.

Your wish to come true then you must need to win big jackpots not a small amounts. I suggest don't waste more money in gambling to win those big jackpots instead try your luck sometimes with a small amount because it is not so easy to win these jackpots and we must be very lucky for that to happen. I wish you good luck...

I agree but the question was "What would you do with your winnings?". Gamblers do win sometimes, right? And sometimes they win really big, like millions of dollars. Well, if I ever win big I buy myself a nice car, a nice red car to be more specific. Smiley
Ha ha. Yes it is compulsory to something big if you had a huge win. It is often predicted that gamblers only loss and they had nothing do with any winnings. It is not true in every case. They win and even win a very huge amount but I think gambling is not that much profitable. You can do something better to get your red car Tongue
For me, I think it's a reward for your hard work in gambling lol. But in reality, it makes your ambition in gambling heavier and you could become more dependent on it and it could really make you lose relationships with your family or even just your friends. It's not something you would want because no one can really live alone, you would still feel lonely even if you have lots of money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:59:34 AM

In my own practices, i spent it for the sustainable development of my body posture. to sustain also my wants, needs. i used also my winnings in my study too. through my winning i will able to help my family needs. I invest also for my future life. gambling play vital role to our environment especially to the gambler nowadays, it is easy way to earn more money that you want. Eventually it is  international pastime to every gambler.

crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:53:00 PM

In my own practices, i spent it for the sustainable development of my body posture. to sustain also my wants, needs. i used also my winnings in my study too. through my winning i will able to help my family needs. I invest also for my future life. gambling play vital role to our environment especially to the gambler nowadays, it is easy way to earn more money that you want. Eventually it is  international pastime to every gambler.
That too, I expect that someone could really do something good with their winnings, not just on themselves but for other people too, especially with family. I just don't agree with you that it's easy to earn money with gambling because maybe there would be a time you're lucky, and sometimes you're not. It still depends.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:59:13 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 03:28:47 AM by BunnyShibe

In my own practices, i spent it for the sustainable development of my body posture. to sustain also my wants, needs. i used also my winnings in my study too. through my winning i will able to help my family needs. I invest also for my future life. gambling play vital role to our environment especially to the gambler nowadays, it is easy way to earn more money that you want. Eventually it is  international pastime to every gambler.
i think gambling look like an easy way of making money, but i think it is not so easy as we think about it. in fact gambling is making people addicted they consider it as easy way because gambling do not require any proper education or time, but you can play and make money from it in a very very short time but when people start playing gambling they they realize the hardness of gambling and for most of the people lose their money in gambling.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:20:24 AM

For me, I think it's a reward for your hard work in gambling lol. But in reality, it makes your ambition in gambling heavier and you could become more dependent on it and it could really make you lose relationships with your family or even just your friends. It's not something you would want because no one can really live alone, you would still feel lonely even if you have lots of money.

It depends, if you could still control yourself in gambling, then this winning won't make any bad effect on you. Winning will just be normal to you, and you will not going to be dependent on gambling. It would be better if you are doing other things where you could esrn bitcoin other than gambling.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 03:12:56 PM

It depends, if you could still control yourself in gambling, then this winning won't make any bad effect on you. Winning will just be normal to you, and you will not going to be dependent on gambling. It would be better if you are doing other things where you could esrn bitcoin other than gambling.
Probably, and it would serve as an entertainment for you because it's not your main source of money and you wouldn't have to depend on it all the time, you would be free. I hope no one is getting addicted to anything and they should control themselves.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:41:02 PM

Create a gamble-only wallet. Because I think the results of gambling for savings and used for important things only Maybe the future is used to open a business
Gambling only wallet is not a good idea instead a person can simply download another wallet eventually the job of gambling wallet and non gambling wallet would just be to store bitcoin so it doesn't really matter weather it's a gambling one it is just a stupid idea. It's better to keep control on yourself than building different types of wallets
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:21:41 AM

Gambling only wallet is not a good idea instead a person can simply download another wallet eventually the job of gambling wallet and non gambling wallet would just be to store bitcoin so it doesn't really matter weather it's a gambling one it is just a stupid idea. It's better to keep control on yourself than building different types of wallets
I think it means making a wallet in a wallet provider like blockchain and saving all the results of his gambling. I thinks that's a good idea if afraid to can't control himself in gamble.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: