Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do with your winnings?  (Read 29833 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:35:12 AM

Create a gamble-only wallet. Because I think the results of gambling for savings and used for important things only Maybe the future is used to open a business
Gambling only wallet is not a good idea instead a person can simply download another wallet eventually the job of gambling wallet and non gambling wallet would just be to store bitcoin so it doesn't really matter weather it's a gambling one it is just a stupid idea. It's better to keep control on yourself than building different types of wallets
I think it means making a wallet in a wallet provider like blockchain and saving all the results of his gambling. I thinks that's a good idea if afraid to can't control himself in gamble.
Yes, this will certainly provide the user an detailed description about the history of the the gambling events in which the user has taken place within certain time frame. So the user can easily keep track of the wins and loses happened providing profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:21:36 AM

Create a gamble-only wallet. Because I think the results of gambling for savings and used for important things only Maybe the future is used to open a business
Gambling only wallet is not a good idea instead a person can simply download another wallet eventually the job of gambling wallet and non gambling wallet would just be to store bitcoin so it doesn't really matter weather it's a gambling one it is just a stupid idea. It's better to keep control on yourself than building different types of wallets
I think it means making a wallet in a wallet provider like blockchain and saving all the results of his gambling. I thinks that's a good idea if afraid to can't control himself in gamble.
Yes, this will certainly provide the user an detailed description about the history of the the gambling events in which the user has taken place within certain time frame. So the user can easily keep track of the wins and loses happened providing profit.

You could do that with simple excel sheet, sometimes perhaps this kind of thing wont really help you anyway but there are alot of people that willing to keep track of these record. I dont think how this could help me so I dont really mind to not keep track of anything because I only use small amount only
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:35:48 AM

Exactly, two wallets strategy will not work as its totally depends on the owner that how and where to spend the money of any wallet. I think people should spend the money responsibly and it doesn't matter from where the money comes from, Money is Money.
slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:23:44 AM

I would spend part of the winnings on my family to please them with gifts and part of the win spent again on gambling. I like the opportunity to get a win and please my loved ones.

crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:32:33 AM

I would spend part of the winnings on my family to please them with gifts and part of the win spent again on gambling. I like the opportunity to get a win and please my loved ones.
Some of that has happened to me and it has been a while since I had a win. It was an important thing that you manage your funds whether you had a big win or not, it's best that you should know what you're going to do with the money because it might just go somewhere else unnecessary.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:41:52 AM

In my own practices, i spent it for the sustainable development of my body posture. to sustain also my wants, needs. i used also my winnings in my study too. through my winning i will able to help my family needs. I invest also for my future life. gambling play vital role to our environment especially to the gambler nowadays, it is easy way to earn more money that you want. Eventually it is  international pastime to every gambler.
That too, I expect that someone could really do something good with their winnings, not just on themselves but for other people too, especially with family. I just don't agree with you that it's easy to earn money with gambling because maybe there would be a time you're lucky, and sometimes you're not. It still depends.

Victory and defeat are the result of gambling. It is true that you say, that while gambling we certainly has time to win and a time to lose. But it's all largely depends on how we do some gambling, typically if we benefit has certainly done right and not give a lot of things that harm, so does the opposite. so if you want to get ahold of the profits yourself and always do an analysis. Because it's the most profitable thing gives a lot.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:43:22 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 03:05:33 PM by naidray

In my own practices, i spent it for the sustainable development of my body posture. to sustain also my wants, needs. i used also my winnings in my study too. through my winning i will able to help my family needs. I invest also for my future life. gambling play vital role to our environment especially to the gambler nowadays, it is easy way to earn more money that you want. Eventually it is  international pastime to every gambler.
That too, I expect that someone could really do something good with their winnings, not just on themselves but for other people too, especially with family. I just don't agree with you that it's easy to earn money with gambling because maybe there would be a time you're lucky, and sometimes you're not. It still depends.
I am also with you on one point. Gambling is no easy way to earn huge profits. Furthermore, I doubt its ability to even produce little ones. Gambling should be taken an act of fun. However, if somebody really hits on a big amount, he must go for establishment of his own business.

I believe instead of re-adding profits into bankroll of gambling, we can do anything with those profits that must be good practice for any gambler. Gambling is already having lots of risks hence enjoying time to time must be the right approach.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:31:54 PM

In my own practices, i spent it for the sustainable development of my body posture. to sustain also my wants, needs. i used also my winnings in my study too. through my winning i will able to help my family needs. I invest also for my future life. gambling play vital role to our environment especially to the gambler nowadays, it is easy way to earn more money that you want. Eventually it is  international pastime to every gambler.

Victory and defeat are the result of gambling. It is true that you say, that while gambling we certainly has time to win and a time to lose. But it's all largely depends on how we do some gambling, typically if we benefit has certainly done right and not give a lot of things that harm, so does the opposite. so if you want to get ahold of the profits yourself and always do an analysis. Because it's the most profitable thing gives a lot.

There's always a positive and a negative side in everything, even if it's not in gambling. You wouldn't know when that chance is going to come but it would be something to look forward if you're positive in the outcomes. I agree with that analysis because it's how you increase your chances in winning and also in learning how to be a better gambler.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:49:27 PM

In my own practices, i spent it for the sustainable development of my body posture. to sustain also my wants, needs. i used also my winnings in my study too. through my winning i will able to help my family needs. I invest also for my future life. gambling play vital role to our environment especially to the gambler nowadays, it is easy way to earn more money that you want. Eventually it is  international pastime to every gambler.
i think gambling look like an easy way of making money, but i think it is not so easy as we think about it. in fact gambling is making people addicted they consider it as easy way because gambling do not require any proper education or time, but you can play and make money from it in a very very short time but when people start playing gambling they they realize the hardness of gambling and for most of the people lose their money in gambling.
Actually gambling is only for those people who want to get some entertainment through playing games. But some people get lost in the way and get something else and cannot play their way that how to gamble and how to invest. So they often lose all of their money.
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:13:52 PM

When you think of gambling, everybodies mindset is either being rich or being bankrupted. It really depends on people how he or she is thinking about gambling. But as for me, gambling is just a leisure time for us. Enjoying it to the fullest will make you dig in your addiction to gambling. But if I were to win a lot or gain profit in gambling, I would invest it right away and separate myself from gambling.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:31:14 AM

I am also with you on one point. Gambling is no easy way to earn huge profits. Furthermore, I doubt its ability to even produce little ones. Gambling should be taken an act of fun. However, if somebody really hits on a big amount, he must go for establishment of his own business.

I believe instead of re-adding profits into bankroll of gambling, we can do anything with those profits that must be good practice for any gambler. Gambling is already having lots of risks hence enjoying time to time must be the right approach.
You doubt its capability; I believe it can't give you anything. It is good for nothing but still when I gamble, for some moments I feel relaxed and I am just into game, forgetting about all my worries and tensions. That does not mean I am running from reality, that just mean I am on a break.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:36:39 PM

i think gambling look like an easy way of making money, but i think it is not so easy as we think about it. in fact gambling is making people addicted they consider it as easy way because gambling do not require any proper education or time, but you can play and make money from it in a very very short time but when people start playing gambling they they realize the hardness of gambling and for most of the people lose their money in gambling.
Actually gambling is only for those people who want to get some entertainment through playing games. But some people get lost in the way and get something else and cannot play their way that how to gamble and how to invest. So they often lose all of their money.
In this age in time, it's quite rare to see someone gambling with just want to be entertained it's almost always people want to win in gambling which their aim is to win all the time. For sure there are reasons why people tend to forget their original goals because they get caught up with what they seek in revenge with what they lost.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:05:25 PM

I would provide my family and fulfill all my dreams, and if there is still money, I will be engaged in charity to help all people in need. Only first you need to win so much money Smiley
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:01:41 PM

I would provide my family and fulfill all my dreams, and if there is still money, I will be engaged in charity to help all people in need. Only first you need to win so much money Smiley
I hope people like you have those real intentions and especially for the charity that you are talking about. It's easy to say but hard to do in the real situation. I hope when somene does win, they would be able to help people in their own way.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:17:32 PM

Whenever I win I withdraw my profits and invest those winnings in promising altcoins from where I keep on making regular profits as my capital to gamble is intact and profits from altcoin is an additional income for me which can be earned regularly.

It's a good way of making your winnings to become more profitable by investing to trading. Unlike others most of us are keep on depositing it for gambling and we really don't if that is going to grow or not because the risk is very high. And it's better if there are some other investments like depositing to casino bankroll's but only if you are able to make it up to 1BTC or higher.
he did keep despositing to gamble by the way  Tongue see the bold part , as gambling addictive then not surprising if most people do that. investment after gamble actually not a bad idea at all , it could locka and secure your winning funds for a better reason rather than have to make it gone again to do another gamble session.

He keeps on depositing only if he will get some profit from trading. But what if he doesn't have some profit for this day that will make him stop for a while. And you are right, investment will always be a good idea as this is going to give you assurance that you are into something that will give you higher chance of making profit unlike in gambling.
yeah i'm pointing out about how people mostly tend to keep playing with their winning money instead to keep it or use for any other thing like trading or to invest. the reason of course everyone know how the feeling won something good from gambling and hard to just leave it, only special rare person who can do that.

It's a very normal feeling that most of the gamblers are thinking that it will always be profitable to keep on using those winnings for the same method. But in the end once they experienced failure on it they will do something or will try another way for using that winnings in a wiser way.

Victory and defeat are basically derived from our thinking if we do something wrong with the way the game has certainly achieved is defeat, nor vice versa. So if we want to benefit would have had to do some appropriate way, therefore the main thing indeed we should have is self control and also make the best analysis. Because an analysis gives us a lot of advantages, one of which is a very precise strategy.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:35:51 PM

I hope people like you have those real intentions and especially for the charity that you are talking about. It's easy to say but hard to do in the real situation. I hope when somene does win, they would be able to help people in their own way.

Yeah, i think a lot of people are thinking about the same thing. Some would find it as a way of giving thanks and paying it forward for the blessing they received when they win. Although gambling is really not something that religious people would do but none the less if you can help other people with it then thats good

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:31:45 PM

i will first need to have a lifetime savings so that even i will about to quit my job still i have some money to provide the needs of my family and i will have some money to create bussiness, were getting old each day so we need a savings too so that we will not worry for tomorrow. that is the good thing i know.

Y U MAD AT ME
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:43:15 PM

i will first need to have a lifetime savings so that even i will about to quit my job still i have some money to provide the needs of my family and i will have some money to create bussiness, were getting old each day so we need a savings too so that we will not worry for tomorrow. that is the good thing i know.

This is quite a good move if ever you got money from winning.  I agree that we should secure our future first than buying unnecessary stuff that is not really needed in our daily lives.  If all is secured we can then buy things that we wants.  This should be our philosophy in life Smiley . But well, the decision is still on the person if he wanted to secure stuff or just go and enjoy himself with the money he have.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:46:27 PM

Whenever and whatever I win I prefer to withdraw 70% of it and either save it in my wallet or if I look good opportunity in trading then invest those funds in good altcoins from  where I can make regular profits as gambling again with profits can be risky as there are more chance of loosing that money.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:13:44 PM

Well, if I just lose and lose my money after gaining, what will happen with my income. Not everybody can win in gambling. Some time I win my money by writing game results. It is true at the beginning I win but later when I don't have money, I play and I lose, I play again. At last, i have rest nothing on my hand.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: