Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:55:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do with your winnings?  (Read 29833 times)
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:31:13 AM

I've read here a lot about "Gambling doesn't make you rich" So I thought about it, and it does make sense. So what do you feel about gambling then? Just entertainment? I think that's not everybody's mindset.

In the back of my mind, I want to be rich but not because of gambling. But when I gamble, I still always want to win. So when you always win, you become more rich and more risk will be involved. Anyway, if I would earn a winning bet that would have a lot of profit from, I would withdraw the initial bet or the bitcoins I deposited to get it back, then still gamble.

If you would have a winning bet that would give you a lot of profit, what would you do with it?

So what do you feel about gambling then? Just entertainment?

Yes for me gambling is just for entertainment, fun, past time, and not as profitable thing.

I want to be rich but not because of gambling. But when I gamble, I still always want to win.
Yes of course nobody wants to lose. But that is gambling, if we do not win then we lose. Somebody is lucky if he always win the game, probably his money will double or maybe triple in just a bit. Then maybe after a month or months he is already a rich person.

What would you do with your winnings?
Well, if I won especially when it is a big amount of money, the first thing I am going to do is to celebrate with my friends. It is just a simple celebration. It is my treat, commonly we go out together and have some drinks. If the money I won is just enough to get back my losses, I do not celebrate, I save half of the money and the other is half is either for my allowance or to be used to buy our needs or for gambling (my choice). It depends upon the situation.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:40:30 AM

When ever I win part of it keep it for my expenses and part of it goes for party and rest of whole money I use to play again and again. I believe most of the gambler do same like me. May be I am wrong. But I never cross the limit of my budget planned for gambling. Still under control only.
Yeaa mostly just spend the money that time to gamble again until they back to zero.
If you win huge amount in bitcoin it is always worth to hold it on for long term investment .
And take a little amount only for your daily expense , after your winning better to quit and don't come back , you will feel your winning last forever!
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:04:07 AM

First i will buy what i needs and my family needs and if theres more money i will donate it to poors and buy them needs, school supplies and ect, and i will keep the more money.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:17:53 AM

First i will buy what i needs and my family needs and if theres more money i will donate it to poors and buy them needs, school supplies and ect, and i will keep the more money.

this is the important that we can do because we have continue our life and fill what we need. i will donate some of the winning money to people which really need foods, school or others so i can share what i have to them and makes them happy too. beside that, i will use the money to save in my bank account so if in future i am in emergency situations, i have my money to cover so i don't have to feel confuse.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:44:32 AM

this is the important that we can do because we have continue our life and fill what we need. i will donate some of the winning money to people which really need foods, school or others so i can share what i have to them and makes them happy too. beside that, i will use the money to save in my bank account so if in future i am in emergency situations, i have my money to cover so i don't have to feel confuse.
For me, because I think of my family's future I would rather build a business to make sure I have a higher percentage of getting profit. Gambling has a low percentage of winning and can also drive to addiction so business is better for me.
PagSure

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:09:37 AM

For me, because I think of my family's future I would rather build a business to make sure I have a higher percentage of getting profit. Gambling has a low percentage of winning and can also drive to addiction so business is better for me.
Putting money in business is way better than putting it in gambling and you are right the percentage of getting profit in business is good compared in gambling. Though we can sometimes be lucky and win in gambling but then I prefer putting my money in something else than gambling.

Neddie1908

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:40:21 AM

First I would buy or budget everything I would need as a student like for school projects and then put some to my savings and another piggy bank for emergencies and then I would donate the rest for the poor or give it to charities.

▬ ▬▬▬   The First & Largest Payment Processor of Over 75 Cryptocurrencies   ▬▬▬ ▬
█ █          CoinPayments          █ █
▬ ▬▬▬   Over 375,000 Vendors Accross 217 Different Countries   ▬▬▬ ▬ (https://www.coinpayments.net/)
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:49:09 PM

One big win in gambling and it will open many doors for you in real life as with that money you can invest in real business from where you can generate regular revenue but no one knows when the day will come when we will make massive money in a single day by hitting a jackpot and if it happens with me someday then I won't gamble anymore and be happy with my winnings.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:18:28 PM

What ever money if I win I will keep it as bitcoin only. Bitcoin has a potential of growing fast as it is the future of cryptocurrency of the world and I can rely on it for best returns.
maybe this is also a solution what he meant is how would spend your winning amount weather
buy clothes etc but you are playing along with bitcoin which isnt a bad decision if possible try to
even trade with it you can grow your bitcoins more
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:07:41 PM

I've read here a lot about "Gambling doesn't make you rich" So I thought about it, and it does make sense. So what do you feel about gambling then? Just entertainment? I think that's not everybody's mindset.

In the back of my mind, I want to be rich but not because of gambling. But when I gamble, I still always want to win. So when you always win, you become more rich and more risk will be involved. Anyway, if I would earn a winning bet that would have a lot of profit from, I would withdraw the initial bet or the bitcoins I deposited to get it back, then still gamble.

If you would have a winning bet that would give you a lot of profit, what would you do with it?
If i win a huge amount of money in gambling. honestly i would like to save it for future purposes or emergency purposes only because i know to myself that will be once in my life if that happens. Or i could invest the half of my winnings to double it.

We all live  for the future and so investing or saving for the future is one paramount decision everyone of us must  make and so if you get the chance somehow to win big from gambling then i think it makes every sense to invest it for the future.

Not really. Most people don't over for the future. Perhaps the majority here do but it's close to half I think. Globally I don't think most people look to the future because they either greedy or impatient or both. Some people can't really look to the future too much because they struggling with the today.

What ever money if I win I will keep it as bitcoin only. Bitcoin has a potential of growing fast as it is the future of cryptocurrency of the world and I can rely on it for best returns.
maybe this is also a solution what he meant is how would spend your winning amount weather
buy clothes etc but you are playing along with bitcoin which isnt a bad decision if possible try to
even trade with it you can grow your bitcoins more

Yeah. Spend bitcon instead of fiat, it helps stimulate the market as well. Plus it's just way way way easier I mean I watched my brother pay for something online with a credit card. Gees what a mission.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:33:56 PM

One big win in gambling and it will open many doors for you in real life as with that money you can invest in real business from where you can generate regular revenue but no one knows when the day will come when we will make massive money in a single day by hitting a jackpot and if it happens with me someday then I won't gamble anymore and be happy with my winnings.

This is a good strategy especially if you are not needing to convert your bitcoin into cash,  having a stable income will make this stuff possible.  Though spendig it wisely such as investing to legit ventures or riding the dip and increase of certain alcoins and getting profit from it will really give your Bitcoin to increase.  This is what I believe a good move towards our winnings in gambling.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:19:07 PM

If that happen, I think im going to save the amount I won in gambling. Because first its already my earning. If ever that Im going to play again I will not use it all. I'll just get a part of it that will serve as my capital. So its one of my technique to avoid a bigger loss if ever I loss in the gambling. I also want to be rich but not I need to be wise especially in this way of earning.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:31:06 AM

If that happen, I think im going to save the amount I won in gambling. Because first its already my earning. If ever that Im going to play again I will not use it all. I'll just get a part of it that will serve as my capital. So its one of my technique to avoid a bigger loss if ever I loss in the gambling. I also want to be rich but not I need to be wise especially in this way of earning.
That's good to know because some people tend to gamble their winnings in the hopes of earning more and we all know what happens when you still play in the long run, it's going to get unlucky. It's either you are going to lose a part of it or all of it and no one wants that right? We all want to be rich knowing that we could do just so by working.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:11:09 AM

I want to invest, invest and invest... And getting a lot of earn from it,. So that I just look up what do I have and get by...from investment of what I started to lean on.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:46:03 AM

Yeah, one big win is what everyone looking for. not everyone is lucky though to win big in gambling, only few people are. Roll Eyes if i win big, i'll be investing half of my money in real estate or buy houses.
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:14:04 AM

Winning may not always mean getting a crazy sum of money raining all over the place. Most of the times, wins are quite minimal compared to what you initially put in into the game. That is how tge game works, people win less amountd at more frequent times, and only sometimes di they win big.

That being said, if I am consistent enough in winning, i would like to re-invest or re-play the game may be fpr a couple of more wins. If the win is large enough to not to be lost, i would certainly save it. You wouldnt want to risk a large sum of money that you just won.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:39:38 AM

I would setup a business so to make something from what is essentially a gift.
What some good advice was given to me long ago:
"Dont waste a gift but make something of it".
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:18:09 AM

Yeah, one big win is what everyone looking for. not everyone is lucky though to win big in gambling, only few people are. Roll Eyes if i win big, i'll be investing half of my money in real estate or buy houses.
I hope we will really do our plan when we will win, the problem with most of us is we do not easy stop and take our profit, if we still gamble
again because we are hoping to win more, then for sure in time we will lose all our winnings. Once a gambler always a gambler, so discipline is really necessary.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:32:02 AM

I hope we will really do our plan when we will win, the problem with most of us is we do not easy stop and take our profit, if we still gamble
again because we are hoping to win more, then for sure in time we will lose all our winnings. Once a gambler always a gambler, so discipline is really necessary.

Discipline is the most important thing. As good as any of our plans, if we are undisciplined then the plan is just nonsense. When you plan to buy a house if you win big, then it is your must to do. Gambling can still be anytime, but big win is not guaranteed to come again. So think well before using that profit.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:41:44 AM

Discipline is the most important thing. As good as any of our plans, if we are undisciplined then the plan is just nonsense. When you plan to buy a house if you win big, then it is your must to do. Gambling can still be anytime, but big win is not guaranteed to come again. So think well before using that profit.

Discipline does play a big role in gambling. The best thing to do is to set limits for your gambling sessions so that you do not over spend on your gambling. When you lose the set amount then quit or if you gained the target profits then quit as well. It is all about not getting greedy and losing it all to gambling. Some really just can't control themselves and they end up losing more than what they can afford to lose. Especially those people that have an addiction and those that think that gambling is a some sort of profit source.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: