Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 35594 times)
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:45:50 PM

I don't know  about the OP's method
But few yrs back,there use to be a simple trick..you can remove the hold when a partial payment was refunded to buyer.
Like, if you have received $100..refund $0.50 cents and the hold is removed...I don't know if this trick is working now or it is the same method OP uses

@OP: Let me know if yu have any vouch copies.I would like to try
i highly doubt it since he is able to release any payment made from the 21 days hold, what i know with the partial refund it's only available if payment was made using a website link and not sending the funds directly to the seller's email.

On the other hand this looks very fishy if the op requires your login details, he might do it with small funds and someone gives him access to an account with a bunch of money and they never get their account back.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:49:29 PM

But few yrs back,there use to be a simple trick..you can remove the hold when a partial payment was refunded to buyer.
Like, if you have received $100..refund $0.50 cents and the hold is removed...I don't know if this trick is working now or it is the same method OP uses

i highly doubt it since he is able to release any payment made from the 21 days hold, what i know with the partial refund it's only available if payment was made using a website link and not sending the funds directly to the seller's email.

On the other hand this looks very fishy if the op requires your login details, he might do it with small funds and someone gives him access to an account with a bunch of money and they never get their account back.

i think the funds are not held for direct payments..but only for goods and services payments
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:06:12 PM

i think the funds are not held for direct payments..but only for goods and services payments
Funds are only held for goods and services, what I meant was that a partial refund is only available when making a payment through a website, if I send you funds directly from my email to yours then it is not possible to do a partial refund.
Boombastic77

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:14:18 PM

OP can he get a vouch ??
kirch

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:07:16 PM

Funds are only held for goods and services, what I meant was that a partial refund is only available when making a payment through a website, if I send you funds directly from my email to yours then it is not possible to do a partial refund.

Generally funds sent directly are not held by paypal,unless there is any suspecious activity on the account..so the question of OP's service will not arise for those funds
bitcointradex (OP)

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:49:35 AM

Yes of course man! I am more than interested to give out a vouch to a reputable member with green trust - I already sent you a PM with my skype id, contact me there to proceed.

And NOPE, my method has no relation with that outdated trick you're talking about, mine is completely different and works all kind of holds paypal puts in your fund, though there has exception - but those are rarest kind.

Thank you for your post man! And NO, I don't need your account access, login details, password etc. ever to make your fund released, everything would be done OUTSIDE of your paypal account - however, I'll need few screenshots and links from your pp account to make my method work - but rest assured that you won't find anything fishy and you'll leave amazed with your fund, 100% satisfied!

I am here to make money by providing a legit service, it is not my intention to scam etc., that won't be profitable for me. Lots of people already bought my service and buying from me each and everyday - once anybody get this service, he simply comes back for more, this is such dope! I have more return client than new client - only because people gets hesitant thinking that this "seems to be too good to be true", but once somebody got balls strong enough to give it a try - they feel like magic!

Moreover, I have no problem if you don't feel like paying my fee directly to my wallet - you can most definitely arrange an ESCROW from here in bitcointalk or marketplace like bitify where escrow is built-in already.

OP can he get a vouch ??

Already offered him a vouch to his PM and requested him to contact me over skype. I hope he will accept this offer and post his experience here in this thread for everyone to see.
kirch

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:58:13 PM

Yes of course man! I am more than interested to give out a vouch to a reputable member with green trust - I already sent you a PM with my skype id, contact me there to proceed.

And NOPE, my method has no relation with that outdated trick you're talking about, mine is completely different and works all kind of holds paypal puts in your fund, though there has exception - but those are rarest kind.

Thank you for your post man! And NO, I don't need your account access, login details, password etc. ever to make your fund released, everything would be done OUTSIDE of your paypal account - however, I'll need few screenshots and links from your pp account to make my method work - but rest assured that you won't find anything fishy and you'll leave amazed with your fund, 100% satisfied!

I am here to make money by providing a legit service, it is not my intention to scam etc., that won't be profitable for me. Lots of people already bought my service and buying from me each and everyday - once anybody get this service, he simply comes back for more, this is such dope! I have more return client than new client - only because people gets hesitant thinking that this "seems to be too good to be true", but once somebody got balls strong enough to give it a try - they feel like magic!

Moreover, I have no problem if you don't feel like paying my fee directly to my wallet - you can most definitely arrange an ESCROW from here in bitcointalk or marketplace like bitify where escrow is built-in already.

OP can he get a vouch ??

Already offered him a vouch to his PM and requested him to contact me over skype. I hope he will accept this offer and post his experience here in this thread for everyone to see.

The OP offered vouch,but he has backed out citing the reason that the amount is too high to give a vouch and demanded to pay 10%
johndurston

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 08:02:22 PM

Backed out of a vouch  Huh  Grin Grin No Bueno man.
Boombastic77

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:16:04 PM

dude is just a scammer...
Boombastic77

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:16:59 PM

give me the vouch,  i have been your biggest critic...  will mean something if i say everything went smooth
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:31:37 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 09:45:00 PM by bitcointradex

The OP offered vouch,but he has backed out citing the reason that the amount is too high to give a vouch and demanded to pay 10%

Backed out of a vouch  Huh  Grin Grin No Bueno man.

Yes I backed out, the amount is too high to give as a vouch. Just like a web designer will give a basic site as a vouch, not a 100 pages e-commerce site, same logic applied here too. I thought it would be an amount like 200-300$ - but it is 1100$. Here I want to let @kirch know that whenever he has fund like 200-300$ - I'll release it for free, no matter he vouch me or not. My apologies.

dude is just a scammer...

give me the vouch,  i have been your biggest critic...  will mean something if i say everything went smooth

Yeah yeah I am a scammer, now let people here know that how much I scammed from you, come on, you're my buddy! But wait, you still want a vouch from me?! WTF bro! I am a scammer - and you want a vouch from a scammer? And you're my critic?! For what? Did I give my service to you yet? Then what you're criticizing here man?! First get a life dude, then start thinking before you open your mouth!

And man, you contacted me TWICE over skype, both times you just doubted my service without actually trying it. So, if you still want my service, just come once again in skype for last time - and avail my service by paying my fee. You suspect me as a scammer? That's fine, ESCROW is here for paranoids! Being paranoid is one thing (I am too), but being illogical is another thing. I am trying to be neutral as a seller, so despite of the fact you consistently accusing me as a scammer without any reason (and you dare to call it criticizing), I will still sell my service to you - you just need to pay my fee and feel the difference! Calling me scammer without any reason not benefiting you at all, buying my service will benefit you actually. And asking free vouch after calling me scammer making you a blackmailer, you can do better than this man!
Boombastic77

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:20:07 PM

messaged u on skype, no reply
johndurston

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 04:36:02 AM

I like this guy. He gives through responses. Let me ask you a question. Since performing your exploit on various accounts have any of the account holders run into problems. E.G. Having their accounts limited because of it? Etc. If no, answer here and send me your skype. I'll be your Huckleberry.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:55:38 AM

Yes replied in skype, we discussed, but the deal was not done as your payment was held by "ebay", not "paypal". I can't release "ebay" hold (ebay non performer hold - applicable to new ebay account or ebay account with very less sales history or less feedback) - I clearly mentioned this in FAQ section in my OP.

I like this guy. He gives through responses. Let me ask you a question. Since performing your exploit on various accounts have any of the account holders run into problems. E.G. Having their accounts limited because of it? Etc. If no, answer here and send me your skype. I'll be your Huckleberry.

Hello man, thanks for your reply in my thread. And let me assure you, technically my method has nothing to do with your paypal account particularly - it is a glitch/loophole inside paypal's system what I am exploiting. And let me assure you once again, I have never received any of my clients come screaming to me that due to my method their account has got into any problem, theoretically and technically it's impossible, unless somebody directly inform/tip paypal with your paypal email and they review your account manually - still even if they manually review your account, there's nothing suspicious inside they can find, except you fund got released within 72 hours instead of 21 days. They will have basically no clue exactly how that happened, if they had any clue, they would have fixed it long back. This thing is not new, this was being practiced very looong back among a group of Russian hackers, but it is now forgotten knowledge - only few handful guys knows this atm. So, once again, rest assured that you'll only benefit with my method - no harm involved.

Sent u my skype id in PM, contact me over there please.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

Bump
kirch

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:16:20 PM

Yes replied in skype, we discussed, but the deal was not done as your payment was held by "ebay", not "paypal". I can't release "ebay" hold (ebay non performer hold - applicable to new ebay account or ebay account with very less sales history or less feedback) - I clearly mentioned this in FAQ section in my OP.

9) I just created a brand new paypal account 2 days back which is still unverified and today I sold a digital item for 700$ in ebay and my payment I received in paypal got hold for 21 days - am I asking too much if I want you to release this fund?

Not at all! This exact situation may be considered end of the world until today, but trust me, this is one perfect situation where I can help you most definitely! In short, YES, I can release the fund, 100% guaranteed, no problem at all.

Can you explain above and your FAQ Point No 9 in your OP
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:27:35 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 07:08:03 AM by bitcointradex

9) I just created a brand new paypal account 2 days back which is still unverified and today I sold a digital item for 700$ in ebay and my payment I received in paypal got hold for 21 days - am I asking too much if I want you to release this fund?

Not at all! This exact situation may be considered end of the world until today, but trust me, this is one perfect situation where I can help you most definitely! In short, YES, I can release the fund, 100% guaranteed, no problem at all.

Can you explain above and your FAQ Point No 9 in your OP

Yes absolutely I can explain man! From the FAQ #9 - please notice carefully - this was about a "Brand new paypal" - not about a "brand new ebay" - if your Ebay is brand new, has very little sales or no sales at all - ebay itself puts a hold and though you see the amount in your paypal account, it's not inside your paypal account yet technically - cause it's "ebay" who is holding the payment and has not been entered in your paypal account yet. While when it's paypal who is holding the fund, it's already inside your paypal account. And it's very hard to decide whether it's "paypal" or it's "ebay" who put that 21 days hold, cause both have no visual difference - but it can be detected if you know how to do it. From the title of this thread and in details, everywhere I emphasized this "Brand new paypal" factor, but never mentioned "brand new ebay" - hope you got my point!

Also, check my FAQ #3 - here I am giving it below, so that you can check once again that I have mentioned it already very clearly -

3) Can you release Ebay related fund hold?

Yes of course! As long as the fund is held by the paypal, not ebay itself - my method will work! Some ebay payment get held by ebay itself (when the ebay account is brand new), in that case I can't help.

In short, if you're dealing with ebay - make sure your ebay account is strong enough and have enough sales history already and you're selling there regularly without any long gap - otherwise your payment will be held by ebay which nor I, neither anybody else can release without complying by the rules (putting tracking code, having the buyer post his positive feedback, or calling ebay etc etc).

But if it's about your paypal, rest assured, I can release the held fund even from LIMITED paypal account (let alone "brand new paypal" etc) - you'll see your balance is released and showing in "available balance" - however it's another question that you won't be able to send/spend/withdraw that fund as your account status is LIMITED already, hence that "available balance" is useless until and unless you UNLIMIT your account again...lol.
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:36:37 AM

This thread is interesting. I dont see why you dont just give the dude the $1100 vouch. If it works you're going to make way more then the $110 you want him to pay.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:47:25 AM

This thread is interesting. I dont see why you dont just give the dude the $1100 vouch. If it works you're going to make way more then the $110 you want him to pay.

Yes, I can feel that now! Okay, as I see few people, including you, suggesting this - I will do it now! It seems by not giving that vouch I am in fact losing potential customers here! Moreover it seems he is bit angry and digging deep inside my sales pitch to find if I did any promise anything contradictory lol. It's not very beneficial for me to have a hero member angry behind my ass. @kirch bro, add me in skype again, last time you just blocked me from skype immediately after I backed off the vouch - why man? Vouch or no vouch - can't we be friends forever! But whatever, please re-add me in your skype (okay, I am re-adding you, please accept me again) and I will do yours now!
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:05:54 AM

Yes, I can feel that now! Okay, as I see few people, including you, suggesting this - I will do it now! It seems by not giving that vouch I am in fact losing potential customers here! Moreover it seems he is bit angry and digging deep inside my sales pitch to find if I did any promise anything contradictory lol. It's not very beneficial for me to have a hero member angry behind my ass. @kirch bro, add me in skype again, last time you just blocked me from skype immediately after I backed off the vouch - why man? Vouch or no vouch - can't we be friends forever! But whatever, please re-add me in your skype (okay, I am re-adding you, please accept me again) and I will do yours now!

Sounds like a smart business move. Let's see what happens.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: