Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 35594 times)
bitcointradex (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:59:38 PM

This thread is interesting. I dont see why you dont just give the dude the $1100 vouch. If it works you're going to make way more then the $110 you want him to pay.

Yes, I can feel that now! Okay, as I see few people, including you, suggesting this - I will do it now! It seems by not giving that vouch I am in fact losing potential customers here! Moreover it seems he is bit angry and digging deep inside my sales pitch to find if I did any promise anything contradictory lol. It's not very beneficial for me to have a hero member angry behind my ass. @kirch bro, add me in skype again, last time you just blocked me from skype immediately after I backed off the vouch - why man? Vouch or no vouch - can't we be friends forever! But whatever, please re-add me in your skype (okay, I am re-adding you, please accept me again) and I will do yours now!

Sounds like a smart business move. Let's see what happens.

Almost 2 days since i posted last time and still no sign of of @kirch in my skype or any PM from him.
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:11:35 AM

Time to find another voucher.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
hackazer

Activity: 234

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 02:37:11 AM

I can vouch for the service Cheesy

Because i know little secret about this service and i already use this service before.
bittrojan

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:53:10 AM

Because i know little secret about this service and i already use this service before.

No one will trust that though. We still need a trusted member to give this trick a try and let us know if it works and not fucks up his paypal forever.

bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:58:44 AM

Thanks for your vouch man, I appreciate.

No one will trust that though. We still need a trusted member to give this trick a try and let us know if it works and not fucks up his paypal forever.

Yes, ok I admit that! Nobody here trusts anybody until and unless somebody with some super badge comes here and vouch for me, I completely get that. But what I don't get is, why people, for instance, YOU won't want to try this to see it yourself? What's here for you to lose - when I welcome ESCROW and that should enough to assure that you won't be scammed. Just tell me, if you need this service right now (I don't know if you actually need this or not, but seeing you posting in this thread regularly, I assume you might need this and just waiting for someone reputable to vouch it first), what you're waiting for? I don't need your paypal login access to make this work, I don't need my fee upfront cause you'll be using escrow - now in what logic you (or anybody waiting on fence) choose to wait instead of jump on this - particularly if you have some fund held for 21 days in paypal and you could have used that right now if you had a choice! Now you have a choice - then what you're waiting for?

Bro, in your life, I am sure you already took much much much more important decision without any vouch, any escrow - like when you loved somebody! That's truly life-changing decision when you choose your GF/BF, and you still choose that based on what your heart tells you. There, you give your GF/BF the login+password of your life (also of your purse, bank account, sometimes email and facebook too lol), and of course NO escrow there in love - here you don't have to give me any login access and you get escrow assurance on top of that, if you still don't want to try this without a fucking vouch - then I have only one thing to say, did you ask vouch from the ex-BF of your current-GF before getting involved with her? Hahaha just kidding bro! I am surely waiting for somebody reputable here to take a free vouch - and yeah this time I will accept any amount, no problem at all.
bittrojan

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:23:52 PM

Yes, ok I admit that! Nobody here trusts anybody until and unless somebody with some super badge comes here and vouch for me, I completely get that. But what I don't get is, why people, for instance, YOU won't want to try this to see it yourself? What's here for you to lose - when I welcome ESCROW and that should enough to assure that you won't be scammed. Just tell me, if you need this service right now (I don't know if you actually need this or not, but seeing you posting in this thread regularly, I assume you might need this and just waiting for someone reputable to vouch it first), what you're waiting for? I don't need your paypal login access to make this work, I don't need my fee upfront cause you'll be using escrow - now in what logic you (or anybody waiting on fence) choose to wait instead of jump on this - particularly if you have some fund held for 21 days in paypal and you could have used that right now if you had a choice! Now you have a choice - then what you're waiting for?

Bro, in your life, I am sure you already took much much much more important decision without any vouch, any escrow - like when you loved somebody! That's truly life-changing decision when you choose your GF/BF, and you still choose that based on what your heart tells you. There, you give your GF/BF the login+password of your life (also of your purse, bank account, sometimes email and facebook too lol), and of course NO escrow there in love - here you don't have to give me any login access and you get escrow assurance on top of that, if you still don't want to try this without a fucking vouch - then I have only one thing to say, did you ask vouch from the ex-BF of your current-GF before getting involved with her? Hahaha just kidding bro! I am surely waiting for somebody reputable here to take a free vouch - and yeah this time I will accept any amount, no problem at all.

What's here for me to lose? Ahhhhhhhh. How about my paypal account at the very least. Maybe a visit from the police if what you do is fraud related.

Im sure you can understand this concern.

bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:21:23 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 07:44:18 PM by bitcointradex

What's here for me to lose? Ahhhhhhhh. How about my paypal account at the very least. Maybe a visit from the police if what you do is fraud related.

Im sure you can understand this concern.

WOW! Just WOW!!! Sometimes I get really amazed by the illogical thought process of some people, and this time you almost topped that list mate, congrats!

But hey, I am here to answer any concern you may have - no matter how ridiculous those may sound, I am here to answer! So, you think if I release your HOLD, your account and eventually you may get into legal problem - correct? Now, did you question yourself that what did you do to invite legal problem? Let me help you here buddy -

1) You got a payment into your paypal account, may be you sold some physical or digital item to another individual or you sold something on ebay, or you just got a payment from your friends/family/relative etc - in short, no matter how you received that fund, you received that by legit way and not by fraud - or did you? Question yourself buddy, here you must question yourself, not ME - from which source you got that payment into your paypal account? If it is all legit, then why are you afraid of getting LE knocking your door buddy? Food for thought!

2) Now, after you got the payment from "legit source", you got that deadly "21 days hold". And you, as a law-fearing average guy-next-door (who did not do any "fraud" to get that fund to his paypal) want that fund released asap, cause you may be dropshipping - so you need your "Legit" money asap to run your business, correct? And then you come to know about my service here!

3) You contacted me to release that fund - and once you got assured that you're not giving me access to your paypal account - you agreed to avail my service. Then I asked few details about your held fund, and once I get them, I made your fund "released"! You got your fund released - which is once again YOUR hard-earned legit money - not generated by any fraud means!

Now think deeply, you don't know what I did to release that fund, I might called the paypal customer care guy and begged that guy and promised him a great blowjob - and then only that paypal guy released your fund - who knows! I mean that may sound funny, but hey, you don't know, nor you care - you just know that you got your fund which is by all means your own money and you earned and deserve every penny of that fund. As long as you did not give access to your own paypal account to me, why you need to care what I did to get your fund released, correct?

Now think again, till now, did you find even a slightest hint of any illegal action, by you or me, which may led you to any legal problem? If you can think of any, kindly post here - otherwise please refrain from commenting such bullshit!

However, this does not mean that I can't release the hold of the fund that you got by fraud - I don't ask any question regarding the source of fund, that's your problem entirely. I am just a licensed gun shop and I sell guns to everybody with legal age and a license to own a gun and I don't ask, nor I care, that who you're planning to shoot with that gun - donald trump or just wild turkey!

This new year, I took 2 resolutions, just like every year - that I won't smoke anymore and I won't reply to any bullshit comment. I already started smoking from 2nd, and now I broke the 2nd one too I think, just like every year Grin
bittrojan

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:43:46 AM

Looks like no one trust you.

bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:22:02 AM

That's totally irrelevant! I am not selling "trust" here, I am simply selling a much sought-after service - with ESCROW option. So leave the "trust" thing to the reputable escrow providers here and come experience my unique life-saving service. However, thanks for bumping my thread for free Grin
bittrojan

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:48:14 AM

That's totally irrelevant! I am not selling "trust" here, I am simply selling a much sought-after service - with ESCROW option. So leave the "trust" thing to the reputable escrow providers here and come experience my unique life-saving service. However, thanks for bumping my thread for free Grin

I dont think its a "much sought-after service" if no one is even trying to take you out for a test drive. Dont ya think?

ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:57:03 PM

I can vouch for this guy. Very helpful, and responsive. No issues what so ever.
zepilantra

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:34:20 PM

Great service, works for me! I know I'm a new user but I take the risk and worth every penny!
bittrojan

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:02:04 AM

In come the shills praising the service. Cue SCAM accusation now.

bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:57:34 PM

I dont think its a "much sought-after service" if no one is even trying to take you out for a test drive. Dont ya think?

There are other means to contact a service provider, namely "PM". Just beacuse there is no post in my thread in a day, does not mean that I am not getting 4-5 queries each and everyday from new clients in PM (I just wish I can show you my PMs here lol) and most of them are happily busy to release their paypal fund than to comment here, just like "normal business minded" people do! And most of them don't brag in public about what they do (If you know, then you know, I won't say much) and most don't care posting a review here. I'd prefer my thread to a be a silent board room where multi million dollar business being discussed than to be a very loud fish market.

And you'll see some of this so-called "shills" have better member status than ME and they are more aged than me here! Please do something good than being just jealous of others who providing something great - this witch-hunting-without-proof attitude won't take you too far man! Is there any written rule here that no new member can't buy something and they can't post their positive/negative review only because they are new here!

I appreciate man! You did not buy from me anything, as yours was external hold which I can't release (stated very clearly in my OP) - still we chatted and I explained how you can can detect which is an "external hold" and which is not, something very hard to tell if you don't know as they are visually same!

Great service, works for me! I know I'm a new user but I take the risk and worth every penny!

Thanks a lot man! Guys like you are real proof that post count and member status does not always mean a lot!
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:28:07 AM

You better get use to it. This place is a magnet for dickheads, and some are even Hero or Legendary members, which basicaly means nothing, except that they discover this forum some time before others.

One more anoying thing is that many of them would want to get selling stuff for free, which I would reffer as gipsy bargaining and status bullying.

Also, which is amazing, it is allowed here to have multiple accounts, or even to sell accounts.

So, as I said, get use to it, if you want to stay here and continue selling.

BTW hope you are providing valid services (I don't suspect it), best of luck with your sales.

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
bittrojan

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:00:22 AM

There are other means to contact a service provider, namely "PM". Just beacuse there is no post in my thread in a day, does not mean that I am not getting 4-5 queries each and everyday from new clients in PM (I just wish I can show you my PMs here lol) and most of them are happily busy to release their paypal fund than to comment here, just like "normal business minded" people do! And most of them don't brag in public about what they do (If you know, then you know, I won't say much) and most don't care posting a review here. I'd prefer my thread to a be a silent board room where multi million dollar business being discussed than to be a very loud fish market.

And you'll see some of this so-called "shills" have better member status than ME and they are more aged than me here! Please do something good than being just jealous of others who providing something great - this witch-hunting-without-proof attitude won't take you too far man! Is there any written rule here that no new member can't buy something and they can't post their positive/negative review only because they are new here!

I appreciate man! You did not buy from me anything, as yours was external hold which I can't release (stated very clearly in my OP) - still we chatted and I explained how you can can detect which is an "external hold" and which is not, something very hard to tell if you don't know as they are visually same!

Thanks a lot man! Guys like you are real proof that post count and member status does not always mean a lot!

Dude, I'm not jealous of anyone. I just think it says something when no one is willing to post here and try your service besides for people that look like obvious shills of yours.

bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:30:02 AM

You better get use to it. This place is a magnet for dickheads, and some are even Hero or Legendary members, which basicaly means nothing, except that they discover this forum some time before others.

One more anoying thing is that many of them would want to get selling stuff for free, which I would reffer as gipsy bargaining and status bullying.

Also, which is amazing, it is allowed here to have multiple accounts, or even to sell accounts.

BTW hope you are providing valid services (I don't suspect it), best of luck with your sales.

100% agreed! And thanks for wishing me luck man, I really appreciate and wish you same in your hustle.

Dude, I'm not jealous of anyone. I just think it says something when no one is willing to post here and try your service besides for people that look like obvious shills of yours.

I am amazed to see people like you even exist in 2017 man! Who cares what do you "just think" inside your fertile brain?! Get back to your business man instead of lurking in my thread. And I know you're waiting with open claw for my virtual blood to see if anybody post a scam report and then you can jump on "virtual me". But that won't happen man, sorry to disappoint you! No matter how eagerly you wish it to be a scam - this is 100% legit service. Just because my clients are too much busy making big profits now due to my service only and they hardly get time to lurk here - you "just think" something?! Get a life dude - all I say is "May Jesus forgive you for you don't know what you're missing here".
bittrojan

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:34:36 AM

100% agreed! And thanks for wishing me luck man, I really appreciate and wish you same in your hustle.

I am amazed to see people like you even exist in 2017 man! Who cares what do you "just think" inside your fertile brain?! Get back to your business man instead of lurking in my thread. And I know you're waiting with open claw for my virtual blood to see if anybody post a scam report and then you can jump on "virtual me". But that won't happen man, sorry to disappoint you! No matter how eagerly you wish it to be a scam - this is 100% legit service. Just because my clients are too much busy making big profits now due to my service only and they hardly get time to lurk here - you "just think" something?! Get a life dude - all I say is "May Jesus forgive you for you don't know what you're missing here".

TBH I don't think your service is a scam and I never said it was. I only questioned what might happens to someones paypal account after you work your little trick. You had a trusted member offering to try your service and something happened there and he backed out. I'd love to see that not only does your service work but it also has no negative affect on the paypal account. But until we have some prrof of that from accounts that are trusted anyone who comes here claiming that the service works will just be written off as a shill. Just deal with it and find a serious member to try you out and vouch for it.

bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:09:21 AM

TBH I don't think your service is a scam and I never said it was. I only questioned what might happens to someones paypal account after you work your little trick. You had a trusted member offering to try your service and something happened there and he backed out. I'd love to see that not only does your service work but it also has no negative affect on the paypal account. But until we have some prrof of that from accounts that are trusted anyone who comes here claiming that the service works will just be written off as a shill. Just deal with it and find a serious member to try you out and vouch for it.

To make things short and sweet, I will mention this only ONCE again and never again - I am ready to give a vouch to any member who is hero or above. How come it is my fault that nobody claiming the vouch yet? Of course the @kirch guy came to take the vouch and I backed out from it (it is not "him" backed out, but "me" backed out) as his amount was too large to provide as a free vouch. However, I changed my mind later and decided to release his large fund as vouch - I announced that here in my thread, also PMed him - it's him who did not ever come back to claim that vouch again. So now anybody (including @kirch) with hero status or more comes for a free vouch, I am very much agree to provide it, no matter how large or small the amount is. Do you know anybody such? Go tell him to PM me and I will happily release his fund in exchange of a detailed honest review. Am I clear enough bro? If you still behave like a nagging kid and consistently mention this same thing over and over, then clearly you have some vested interest here.
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:01:58 PM

Bump
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: