Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:37:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED] Mainstreet Investment LP (MIT) SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET  (Read 23189 times)
bigpattywhack

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:32:02 AM

Hey Guys,

Charlie Shrem here. Verification: https://twitter.com/CharlieShrem/status/811214192233553920

Any posts ending in "- Charlie Shrem" are my own.

I hope Initial Token Offering Memorandum will be used escrow experienced

also it would be good that Charlie Shrem could come here and give us some words, many big names listed there but no one posting here

Me as well, he is in prison, and he should come here to confirm this, althoug there are some news news, it still not confirmed cuz news press is paid and can be faked

Charlie Shrem? Damn, everyone knows he is in life imprisonment and won't parole, you can't understand escrow? Damn pretty sure scam

We have not announced it yet, but an exchange will be handling our token offering. So escrow will be handled by the exchange.

Typically, ITO's just give an address and you send funds there. We are not doing it that way, we feel its safer and more secure to work with a exchange escrow.

I'm super excited about this project and can't wait for the token offering!

Keeping it simple, we are offering the World communities a vehicle to invest in stable, middle market, US companies. These are companies that have been around for 10-20 years and are cash flow positive. Token holders will own a % in this portfolio of companies.

-Charlie Shrem

A convicted criminal asking for our money and trust. Excuse me while I go laugh my ass off. Grin Grin
Why should anyone trust you Charlie? You've proven you're willing to break the law and I dont know how you can sit here and ask us to invest in you.

Anyway, I cant justify it but Id like to hear your answer none the less.

What's the matter Charlie? How come you wont want to answer my question.

MainstreetLP

Activity: 98

Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 02:36:35 AM

A convicted criminal asking for our money and trust. Excuse me while I go laugh my ass off. Grin Grin
Why should anyone trust you Charlie? You've proven you're willing to break the law and I dont know how you can sit here and ask us to invest in you.

We are live now in a Confound Q&A! Come join and ask me live Smiley

https://hangouts.google.com/call/rvbguyh4kzf3pmuem2l6c6ukuee

Livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0-LzrKfOKE

-Charlie Shrem

Deja

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 02:39:12 AM

Hey Guys,

Charlie Shrem here. Verification: https://twitter.com/CharlieShrem/status/811214192233553920

also it would be good that Charlie Shrem could come here and give us some words, many big names listed there but no one posting here

Me as well, he is in prison, and he should come here to confirm this, althoug there are some news news, it still not confirmed cuz news press is paid and can be faked

Charlie Shrem? Damn, everyone knows he is in life imprisonment and won't parole, you can't understand escrow? Damn pretty sure scam

We have not announced it yet, but an exchange will be handling our token offering. So escrow will be handled by the exchange.

Typically, ITO's just give an address and you send funds there. We are not doing it that way, we feel its safer and more secure to work with a exchange escrow.

Keeping it simple, we are offering the World communities a vehicle to invest in stable, middle market, US companies. These are companies that have been around for 10-20 years and are cash flow positive. Token holders will own a % in this portfolio of companies.

-Charlie Shrem

You know nothing, you don't even know the "charges" why he was put on Jail.

Deja

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 03:50:30 AM

thanks for the answered questions and good Q/A Charlie!.

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:27:10 AM

Great to see Shrem back at it, this time with a proper legal team I hope!
I'll be supporting and following this project
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:32:45 AM

HELLO - AWESOME ITOM COIN!!

I WANT PROOF TECHNICAL WHITE PAPER, WHERE?! -- I REVIEW, USE MICRSOFOT SPELLCHECKER AND TRANSLATE INTO ENGLISH FOR BOUNTY, YES?  Cool Cool

---

MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION:

- WHERE TWIT BOUNTY?
- WHERE FACEBOOK BOUNTY?
- WHERE INSTRAGRAMMER BOUNTY?
- WHERE LINKEDIN BOUNTY?
- WHERE GOOGLE+ BOUNTY?
- WHERE SLACK BOUNTY?
- WHERE REDDIT BOUNTY?
- WHERE SIGNATURE BOUNTY, I WANT COMBINE TWO, YOU DO YES?

<-- EXPERT CUT-PASTE GOODLE TRANSLATOR, FAR SUPERIOR TO ALL TRANSGATORS HERE. I CLAIM ALL ASIA LANGUAGE AND GREEK TRANSLATION, IF YOU ALRADY CLAIM, SEND ME YOU WORK, I GIVE YOU SOME %3 OF BOUNTY IF IS SUPER HI-FI QUALITY.

EXCITED TO BE PART OF ITOM COIN COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!  Shocked Shocked
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 02:04:10 PM

Great to see Shrem back at it, this time with a proper legal team I hope!
I'll be supporting and following this project

Thank you!

Yes, we are not taking chances, which is why the fund is closed to personal US residents.

We are working with Marco Santori, of Cooley, LLP. One of the largest law firms in the world.

Appreciate your support

-Charlie Shrem

Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:28:55 PM

Let me explain. Over the past year we have built a pipeline of profitable middle market USA companies ranging from 3-8m USD each. We are issuing shares in this portfolio of companies on the blockchain via a token. The token will represent shares in all these companies. We will also do on-chain distributions.

-Charlie Shrem

Now I'm confused. The OP read like the tokens were being issued for a new fund that would just start off with the money and then go and invest it. But this comment sounds like the tokens represent a share in the profits from an established fund. Which is it, and if its the latter then what is the current value of your portfolio?

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 05:31:30 PM

Let me explain. Over the past year we have built a pipeline of profitable middle market USA companies ranging from 3-8m USD each. We are issuing shares in this portfolio of companies on the blockchain via a token. The token will represent shares in all these companies. We will also do on-chain distributions.

-Charlie Shrem

Now I'm confused. The OP read like the tokens were being issued for a new fund that would just start off with the money and then go and invest it. But this comment sounds like the tokens represent a share in the profits from an established fund. Which is it, and if its the latter then what is the current value of your portfolio?

Good question!

The first 3 companies we are purchasing have been negotiated, under purchase agreement, and bank loan approved. We will be releasing a prospectus of these companies before the token offering.

Take the first company, a sanitary waste business. This business did 30% bargains last year and they have been in business 23 years.

The price is roughly 5M USD for the company. 1M will come from the token sale, and 4m will come from Intellisys personal bank debt (Intellisys is responsible for this debt, NOT the token holders)

We anticipate being able to close this first deal during the token sale.

Assuming we raise the 25M we anticipate, the funds will be deployed within the 1st year.

New article today: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/charlie-shrems-private-equity-platform-to-hold-crowdsale-capped-at-25-million/

-Charlie Shrem

Deja

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 02:16:11 AM

Hey Guys,

-Charlie Shrem

Looking forward for the start of this fund.

findscam

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:30:44 AM

Shrem is out of jail, congrats, 1 year ago, I helped him translate something, good offer for me.

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 03:09:03 PM

Shrem is out of jail, congrats, 1 year ago, I helped him translate something, good offer for me.

Thank you!

We released a new video:

https://vimeo.com/196756533

Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:27:53 PM

Do you have any escrow?

Hey there! Thanks for the question, can you elaborate?

if ico selling you must use reputable escrow
high transaction, high rank member, and high green trust
you can choice reputable escrow in theread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
prefer you would choose anyone from the The Big 3 ..or as you like
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 04:29:10 PM

Do you have any escrow?

you can choice reputable escrow in theread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Our escrow will go through a exchange. The exchange will be handling escrow. It will be announced after New Years.

Bartholomew32

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:45:13 PM

interesting coin you use escrow ?
swisswatch

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:48:53 PM

Will you have a bounty campaign? Like signature campaign? We know you have more than 10k BTC, so if you offer some money to make, we will appreciate.  Cheesy

jessicadrewd

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:55:10 PM

Do you have any escrow?

you are truly foolish.. give me link to the real identities of "the big 3", regardless if this will be escrowed on a exchange or not, you prefer to trust million of dollars to anonymous escrows over this forum instead of confirmed identity Charlie Shrem and others..

Remember, reputation is meaningless on this forum when dealing with big amounts, as it cannot be sold if they scam.
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 05:14:57 PM

Do you have any escrow?

you are truly foolish.. give me link to the real identities of "the big 3", regardless if this will be escrowed on a exchange or not, you prefer to trust million of dollars to anonymous escrows over this forum instead of confirmed identity Charlie Shrem and others..

Remember, reputation is meaningless on this forum when dealing with big amounts, as it cannot be sold if they scam.

This is exactly true.

We are raising a lot of money that represents ownership in real physical companies. We cannot use escrow by an anonymous person on the forum we don't know.

However, we do see the need for escrow, which is why our token will be run by an exchange.

-Charlie Shrem.

jessicadrewd

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:55:31 PM

Do you have any escrow?

This is exactly true.

We are raising a lot of money that represents ownership in real physical companies. We cannot use escrow by an anonymous person on the forum we don't know.

However, we do see the need for escrow, which is why our token will be run by an exchange.

-Charlie Shrem.

Yep, an exchange is the best desicion for this one.  Smiley
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:48:50 PM

So a US citizen living in the US can not Purchase this ICO??
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: