Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED] Mainstreet Investment LP (MIT) SECURITIZED BLOCKCHAIN ASSET  (Read 23189 times)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:56:39 AM

Eligibility to invest in the Fund and acquire MIT is open globally; however, no residents of the United States or European Union may participate. - Very important thing i missed before ... hope everyone else is paying attention  Wink
chikiuso

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:05:17 AM

awesome  Grin good luck. I hope many fans in this project and I am still waiting on the bounty program  Smiley

We don't have a bounty program, if things change in the future we will make announcements.

Not an open bounty especially signature bounty has less media exposures, Charlie you are so rich, but why don't share some for signature campaign for general users? It doesn't make sense.
MainstreetLP

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mainstreet.ky - 1st Securitized Blockchain Asset

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 12:47:49 PM

Hey did you guys just postponed the ITO? I thought that ITO would start today because when I check http://mainstreet.ky/ (day before yesterday) the countdown was 1 day left

Yes we did postpone it, read the announcement above your post for more info.

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 12:49:33 PM

What is wrong with this guys this is the second time they would postpone the ICO, I hope this is not because of legal issue or maybe the exchanges issues. 

No legal issues we did our homework with that. It's to make sure our Chinese investors are also included since there are withdrawal issues with local exchanges.

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 12:50:10 PM

Is anyone able to access the official website, each wants to open always appear : "The connection has timed out"

Is it my connection is problem or website being maintenace?  Roll Eyes

Website is up and running no maintenance is being performed.

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

Eligibility to invest in the Fund and acquire MIT is open globally; however, no residents of the United States or European Union may participate. - Very important thing i missed before ... hope everyone else is paying attention  Wink

We have updated eligibility a few weeks back and we also made an announcement.

Only excluded countries are USA and Hong Kong, everyone else can participate including EU countries.

Here's the announcement for more info: http://www.intellisys.ai/mainstreet-investment-removes-restrictions-widens-investor-eligibility/

no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:03:27 PM

Eligibility to invest in the Fund and acquire MIT is open globally; however, no residents of the United States or European Union may participate. - Very important thing i missed before ... hope everyone else is paying attention  Wink

Only excluded countries are USA and Hong Kong, everyone else can participate including EU countries.

Here's the announcement for more info: http://www.intellisys.ai/mainstreet-investment-removes-restrictions-widens-investor-eligibility/

It is a bit interesting. If USA and HK citizens can't purchase your token/share, how will you limit them? I assume you only disallow the IP there, how about they use VPN to buy? And will you allow them trade in the exchanges?
metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:14:18 PM

It is a bit interesting. If USA and HK citizens can't purchase your token/share, how will you limit them? I assume you only disallow the IP there, how about they use VPN to buy? And will you allow them trade in the exchanges?

Good question, after I view the whole OP, I can answer your one question: "If USA and HK citizens can't purchase your token/share, how will you limit them? I assume you only disallow the IP there, how about they use VPN to buy?"

Answer: BTC will be captured by the exchange handling the ITO, AML, and KYC for this project, and will be immediately converted to ETH and also sent to the multisig account.

So they will check the investors' ID to avoid them. Second question, i can't answer, please let Charlie answer.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:16:35 PM

awesome  Grin good luck. I hope many fans in this project and I am still waiting on the bounty program  Smiley

We don't have a bounty program, if things change in the future we will make announcements.
if you don't have any bounty program than you must change your plan, it is totally your own decision, but I think you should consider this as well, bitcointalk is the largest community of bitcoin users, not only within the forum but bounty will help to cover most of the web with the social media, article and media bounties,
metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:44:29 PM

if you don't have any bounty program than you must change your plan, it is totally your own decision, but I think you should consider this as well, bitcointalk is the largest community of bitcoin users, not only within the forum but bounty will help to cover most of the web with the social media, article and media bounties,

Yes, marketing and promotion in bitcointalk forum is extremely important, you know here is the biggest community, paying in bitcoin is good, if you afraid US people get LP coins.
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 01:55:37 PM

User will have to register and provide proof of ID and residence for KYC/AML purposes. VPN won't get you around having to provide such info. We will have a platform for people to register when the ITO starts.

MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 02:08:10 PM

We replied to the first two questions in the post above. Yes they will be tradable on exchanges once distribution is complete after the ITO end.

Marina_T

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:20:02 PM

Interesting, this (third? fourth?) delay in the ICO start emphasizes just how much MIT relies on Chinese investors for this project...
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:19:13 PM

Interesting, this (third? fourth?) delay in the ICO start emphasizes just how much MIT relies on Chinese investors for this project...

It's the second delay. I do understand the team wanting to be able to have a successful token sale and make sure everyone is included right at the beginning when people can get the better deal.
I also don't think doing postpone ITO is a problem if the team have good marketing and promotion strategies, I am very interested in this project and will keep my eye on it. if ICO do will in beginning I will join too.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 08:28:20 PM

It's the second delay. I do understand the team wanting to be able to have a successful token sale and make sure everyone is included right at the beginning when people can get the better deal.

its fine with me, i have been sitting on the fence about this one, just trying to absorb all the info as it come in and i'm very happy to come to the conclusion to get in.

Times are changing in cryptoland, as they do. Gone are the quick-flip ICO,Alt days. Nothing but garbage as far as the eye can see, people trying to out-scam one another thu false promises to users who don't know enough to challenge them.

But here's MainStreet.  A Real world, long term, experience backed investment being offered to ALL OF US (well minus Americans but its complicated)
We don't get many long term gems offered here (and less and less every year), and i can say i don't think we have EVER had an offering exactly like this!

If your looking for something long term, legit and real world like i am, this is it. No doubt. 

You launch this at best possible time Charlie, the highest possible funding here really opens up MainStreet's plans more off the bat! Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 04:17:33 AM

its fine with me, i have been sitting on the fence about this one, just trying to absorb all the info as it come in and i'm very happy to come to the conclusion to get in.

Times are changing in cryptoland, as they do. Gone are the quick-flip ICO,Alt days. Nothing but garbage as far as the eye can see, people trying to out-scam one another thu false promises to users who don't know enough to challenge them.

But here's MainStreet.  A Real world, long term, experience backed investment being offered to ALL OF US (well minus Americans but its complicated)
We don't get many long term gems offered here (and less and less every year), and i can say i don't think we have EVER had an offering exactly like this!

If your looking for something long term, legit and real world like i am, this is it. No doubt. 

You launch this at best possible time Charlie, the highest possible funding here really opens up MainStreet's plans more off the bat! Cheesy

We appreciate the support, thank you!

chikiuso

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:23:18 AM

And another one on CoinTelegraph... mmmh busy day!

With Charlie Shrem as Advisor Changelly Is Set to Outperform ShapeShift

Changelly is always better than Shapeshift, because their rate is much higher than SS, SS has 10% margin, why changelly has much lower margin than SS. Glad to see they are partners.
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:38:41 AM

HELLO !

WHERE BOUNTY?

- TWIT BOUNTY
- FACEBOOK BOUNTY?
- LINKIN BOUNTY?

WHAT IS COIN? PRISON COIN? WHAT FISH?! CONFUSE, NO CARE! WANT BOUTNY!!!!11!!1!!
lenyro

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:45:03 AM

HELLO !

WHERE BOUNTY?

- TWIT BOUNTY
- FACEBOOK BOUNTY?
- LINKIN BOUNTY?

They have claimed they don't have bounties, because they don't need us, Charlie has many celebrities friends can give him easy 25 million usd, like Eric Voorhees scammer.   Grin Grin  Charlie himself was a prisoner. Do you wanna lose money?
MainstreetLP

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 05:08:56 AM

HELLO !

WHERE BOUNTY?

- TWIT BOUNTY
- FACEBOOK BOUNTY?
- LINKIN BOUNTY?

They have claimed they don't have bounties, because they don't need us, Charlie has many celebrities friends can give him easy 25 million usd, like Eric Voorhees scammer.   Grin Grin  Charlie himself was a prisoner. Do you wanna lose money?

We don't have plans to offer bounties, we are aware that some projects do. What we saw is a lot of spam going around when these bounties are on and people may get misled into contributing into a sale because of the buzz, not because the token is actually worthwhile. Our approach is to present the information about our project and make the relevant documents available. We have a Slack for people to come on and ask us questions. We let people make their own educated judgement about Mainstreet. We also recommend to read all our documentation first.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: