Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:36:22 AM

when ico start?

when will ico start?

You should really use the search function instead of spamming and asking about something that was just answered on the previous page.
Are you retarded or something?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:42:31 AM

Can anyone point me to this WeChat room and how can I access that?

It seems the discussion there is more active than in the #general discussion. Wants to see some instant updates if there is since Im pretty sure that it will be announced or stated it their first than here in this thread or in the #general discussion at Slack.

Thanks.

Wechat only allows up to 500 people in a room, so we had to create a few. The invite QR code only works when a channel has less than 100 users, so you have to contact the user: "qtumfoundation" for an invite.  

Yes WeChat only allows 500 people in a single chatroom and Im surprised it's already full? Ok thanks for the response I will contact the WeChat user qtumfoundation instead. Are you planning to  migrate to other messenger app so that it can allow up to above 500 to joined?

Well that will be hassle one so nevermind. I have to linked my new mobile number then since as far as my WeChat knowledge is concern, only those who has a linked number can received the invites. Thanks for this.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:44:33 AM

Goodluck to Qtum . I post in your signature campaign but its already full but I hope I will accept for the round4 . I think this project become successful because of always active of the dev. Godbless to Qtum more blessings come to Qtum!
I think they have already posted on the campaign thread that they wont be accepting any new members anymore. Even if someone leaves the signature campaign or gets kicked out from it. If you still have hope for getting into the campaign continue wearing the signature and hope that the they change their mind. Good luck.
If he still want to earn from Qtum project then he have to invest some money in this project because the team of this project will lead it in the crypto world to the highest peak and the investors will earn a good profit.

You are right. The Doors of Qtum project is not limited to signature campaign. If you invest your money in this project you will sure to get lots of profit from this. One of my friend, who is a business man, when i told him and made him saw this project, he planned to invest more than 2 btc in it. I would suggest everyone to invest in this Qtum Project.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:47:14 AM

It will be better that the developers of Qtum project announce the ICO starting date from now because with this some people will get prepared for that date and will keep ready some money to invest in that project.

It's not a big deal. Most of the ICO thing are like that and if people are really eyeing to make a successful partnership in Qtum and really hoping for a success in this project for a long term they should have ready their funds even there is no official announcement when will the ICO start.

I suggest you guys to participate in their discussion at Slacks if in some cases you didn't have some detailed information here about your concerns.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:48:24 AM

when ico start?

when will ico start?

You should really use the search function instead of spamming and asking about something that was just answered on the previous page.
Are you retarded or something?

seems no confirmation from the dev team, just a little uncertain about the date.

sorry for the spam.

running farm worldwide
falala69

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:11:03 AM

seems no confirmation from the dev team, just a little uncertain about the date.

sorry for the spam.

You should join Qtum slack channel  Smiley. Just in case you do not want to scrolling-up many times https://qtumnexus.slack.com/archives/general/p1484764388000620

Brett already said the information about token will released in March 1 by Patrick (Brett - Qtum PR and Patrick - Qtum Project Leader). So we just have to wait until March  Smiley
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:39:08 AM

sorry for the spam.

You should join Qtum slack channel  Smiley. Just in case you do not want to scrolling-up many times https://qtumnexus.slack.com/archives/general/p1484764388000620

Brett already said the information about token will released in March 1 by Patrick (Brett - Qtum PR and Patrick - Qtum Project Leader). So we just have to wait until March  Smiley

Just signed up to this site and still figuring out how it will help for my daily usage. Today is the first visit to this site and going through the information provided on the site.

Finding an option for investment but looks like need to wait.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:14:35 AM

It looks like the ICO will start on March 1st.  Has there been any information posted regarding the ICO details?  With the attention the Qtum project is receiving, there is no doubt the ICO will be very successful.  Time to gather up some bitcoins for the ICO. 
What made you say that ICO will start on 1st March?As a matter of fact there is no official information regarding date of ICO.Everyone is waiting for ICO to invest in this crypto revolution
It will be better that the developers of Qtum project announce the ICO starting date from now because with this some people will get prepared for that date and will keep ready some money to invest in that project.
Absolutely. I want to participate with that project with Qtum If they are gonna launch an ICO project I will invest for that for sure. Smiley I like Qtum because they are the highest paying campaign I ever joined! So for me Qtum is the best for the big investment if they launch that big project and I thinkany will participate too. Because of the reputation of Qtum as the highest paying signature campaign.

Yes, the Qtum signature campaign is indeed the best and highest paying at the moment.  However, it is paid in bitcoins so unless you reinvest it back into ICO which I plan to do myself, it'll only be worth what you received.  I have a good feeling about this project and plan to put all I receive from the bounties and also put in my own investment into the ICO. 
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:54:51 AM

Amazing project...
waiting WP & for 1st March

IOTA
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:49:39 AM

BlackMambaPH please check you personal messages, I haved sent you messages about things related to the signature campaing. Also I want to make a Promotional video of Qtum.
lmaomicky

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:56:46 AM

I wont trust any thing which is made in china Grin
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:15:15 AM

Goodluck to Qtum . I post in your signature campaign but its already full but I hope I will accept for the round4 . I think this project become successful because of always active of the dev. Godbless to Qtum more blessings come to Qtum!
I think they have already posted on the campaign thread that they wont be accepting any new members anymore. Even if someone leaves the signature campaign or gets kicked out from it. If you still have hope for getting into the campaign continue wearing the signature and hope that the they change their mind. Good luck.
If he still want to earn from Qtum project then he have to invest some money in this project because the team of this project will lead it in the crypto world to the highest peak and the investors will earn a good profit.

You are right. The Doors of Qtum project is not limited to signature campaign. If you invest your money in this project you will sure to get lots of profit from this. One of my friend, who is a business man, when i told him and made him saw this project, he planned to invest more than 2 btc in it. I would suggest everyone to invest in this Qtum Project.
This concerns all beliefs for you guys who want to invest.
should be more acquainted with the DEV. If there is a suspicious movement please directly questioned. because of the risk that took you guys own.
This project should be more detailed in. .. so there is no doubt in the running of the project ...

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:13:19 AM

It's not a big deal. Most of the ICO thing are like that and if people are really eyeing to make a successful partnership in Qtum and really hoping for a success in this project for a long term they should have ready their funds even there is no official announcement when will the ICO start.

I suggest you guys to participate in their discussion at Slacks if in some cases you didn't have some detailed information here about your concerns.
I have kept my eyes on this project and look at each of their announcement but I do not know about their ICO that will it have ICO or when will it be start. I only want to hear from the developers about their ICO program.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:23:18 AM

I have kept my eyes on this project and look at each of their announcement but I do not know about their ICO that will it have ICO or when will it be start. I only want to hear from the developers about their ICO program.

Already many times ICO date has been discussed by many people here, i can say they are going to start their ICO in the month of March 1st. Otherwise go to their slack channel, you can ask there you can get answer for your questions.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 10:27:57 AM

Chances are the mobile or laptop you are using to access this forum are also made or assembled in China.
This is not the right way to judge anything.You should read and analyze about the project and point out any cons if you find.
This project has a lot if potential and will change the crypto world for good.
Where it is originate from is irrelevant.
FLoving

Merit: 521

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:31:32 AM

Already many times ICO date has been discussed by many people here, i can say they are going to start their ICO in the month of March 1st. Otherwise go to their slack channel, you can ask there you can get answer for your questions.
Ok. I also think I have to go there to discuss about the project and to get some knowledge about their ICO/crowdfunding etc. I hope I will find my answer at there.

Chances are the mobile or laptop you are using to access this forum are also made or assembled in China.
This is not the right way to judge anything.You should read and analyze about the project and point out any cons if you find.
This project has a lot if potential and will change the crypto world for good.
Where it is originate from is irrelevant.

I think people now going to rely on Chinese technology and it is going to take over the world technology. So anyone who will not accept that will remain back.
MoneyJ

Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:31:53 AM

Better late than never for this Qtum campaign which I just joined. I read the OP and potentially dev is having a great pitch for the platform.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:56:52 AM

then throw your mobile phone to trash Smiley

IOTA
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:59:38 AM

then throw your mobile phone to trash Smiley
Not only mobile phone but everything which is made by China I think nothing will remain in his home if he do not use anything made by China. Everywhere in the world now china electronic goods are used.
hyudien

Activity: 1960
Merit: 591

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:59:50 AM

The thing that awaited the public is ICO, with good reputation and notifications from various companies like Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent, NASDAQ and more, I believe there are no investors are hesitant to put their money in the Qtum project. I also have set up some BTC to buy Qtum coin.
Yeah i think so, because the dev not just give promise for us. This can be evidenced since some campaign before ICO release, they always deliver what they promised, I like this.
Yes true, commitment is the thing that makes us and all investors are confident about the future of Qtum coin. What Qtum have said and certainly will be realized, the one thing I wait besides the ICO is mining, hoping soon to get the full way of mining Qtum coin.
Confidence can not be bought with anything. So, i hope Qtum dev not make we, who are believed with their project disappointed soon. And Qtum users not run away if something happen so.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: