Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525274 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:39:45 PM

QTUM | AMA with CEO Patrick Dai LIVE in Singapore!
Qtum is a blockchain application platform. At its core, Qtum combines the advantages of the Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) model, an Account Abstraction Layer allowing for multiple virtual machines, and a proof-of-stake consensus protocol aimed at tackling industry use cases. QTUM utilizes solidity smart contracts through its integration of the Ethereum Virtual Machine. Qtum's independent blockchain aims to bring smart contracts technology to mobile and connected devices, which is designed to bridge the still-existing gap between blockchain and the business world. This development strategy will also widely improve the commercialization of blockchain technology and its practicability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d2q0dEgb20&feature=youtu.be
DragonETH

Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:38:51 AM

"The cooperation will boost StormX’s expansion across the global blockchain market and let participants in the STORM Token crowdsale contribute with QTUM tokens."
https://blog.qtum.org/riding-into-the-storm-9ff4245e378a
What are the benefits from the joint project and when we'll be able to see and feel.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
sokicsokic

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:20:13 PM

how  to claim qgup coins if we have gup on bittrex?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:36:39 PM

good news

https://medium.com/pundix/qtum%E9%87%8F%E5%AD%90%E9%93%BE%E6%90%BA%E6%89%8B%E4%B8%9C%E5%8D%97%E4%BA%9Apundi-x-%E5%B8%A6%E6%9D%A5%E5%85%A8%E6%96%B0%E6%94%AF%E4%BB%98%E8%A7%A3%E5%86%B3%E6%96%B9%E6%A1%88-f65f9f64f6d6

The Qtum Quantum Chain, along with Pundi X in Southeast Asia, brings a new payment solution

Beijing November 24, Qtum Quantum Chain official announced it will work together with the world's leading digital finance and trading solutions provider Pundi X, Pundi X POS devices and consumer technology to the world.
Pundi X used the blockchain technology to create the Pundi-Pundi non-cash payment system. Mobile phone users simply scan two-dimensional code, you can retail and restaurants and other physical stores using digital encryption currency for instant payment. In less than a year Pundi-Pundi already has more than 100,000 registered users and more than 500 merchant partners in Jakarta and has become Indonesia's premier local payment solution. Pundi X expects to deliver up to 700,000 Pundi X POS devices to all target markets over the next three years.
In the future, Qtum Quantum Chain will provide the underlying technical support for Pundi X's underlying blockchain, which will not only enrich the Qtum quantum chain ecosystem, but will also help Qtum's quantum chain to reach Southeast Asia, especially in Indonesia. And Pundi X will also perfect their digital financial payment system based on the Qtum quantum chain, allowing more users to appreciate the conveniences blockchain brings to life. Moreover, each Pundi X POS device can connect to Qtum, Ethereum and the NEM blockchain to enable consumers to use legal currencies (U.S. dollars, Indonesian rupiahs, Thai baht, etc.) or to use bank cards, mobile wallet or Pundi X Pass Cards Easily buy or sell cryptocurrencies (QTUM, BTC, ETH, XEM, LTC, PXS tokens).

ZacCheah, CEO of PundiX, said: "Qtum Quantum Chain technical support will help reduce potential trading risks, protect customer assets and provide a better user experience." Qtum's global chain of influence will also help Pundi X in the near future to the world rather than confined to Southeast Asia. "
Qutum Co-founder Qiu Quan Qiu said: "I really appreciate the concept of Pundi X. The development of financial technology using blockchain technology is a global hot spot.I am very pleased that we can work together Pundi X, accelerate the application of blockchain technology in life It also helps to expand the community of Qtum Qtoms in South East Asia and looks forward to the fresh blood Pundi X injected into the ecosystem of the Qtum quantum chain. "
About Pundi X
Pundi X is a blockchain startup that aims to enable cryptocurrencies to reach ubiquitous cashless payments in Southeast Asia and beyond. Its product, Pundi X POS, assists offline environments such as stores, cafes and convenience stores with the ability to encrypt currencies directly for the vast majority of consumers, based on the business model Pundi-Pundi, Indonesia's most popular QR code cashless payment application.
Pundi X presales ICO to raise over $ 6 million and is well-supported by industry-renowned angel investors, including Prof. Li Guquan, a senior researcher who has invested in ZCash, Qtum, TenX, InfoCorp and OmiseGo, and in blockchain innovation and Mr. Huang Lun, the chief person in charge of NEM's block chain plan, and hopes to expand the deployment of Pundi X POS intelligent system in the Southeast Asia market.
Pundi X public initial chip issue (ICO) will begin January 21, 2018. Pundi X is expected to provide up to 700,000 Pundi X POS devices for all target markets over the next three years.
For more information on Pundi X, visit our official website at https://pundix.com
Article Source Qtum public number, link: http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/OXI63Oaxqov4wcGI6FSaXw

artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:02:52 PM

It seems to me that this project is now strongly underestimated in comparison with the capacities which he possesses. The community around the planet really growing. Many have compared 2 of the project NEO and QTUM who is better. Between them there is a struggle for the Chinese market and Korean. I think in the long the project everything will be just fine.

And such good news wonderful as above

High risk high payoff
DragonETH

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:50:05 AM

It seems to me that this project is now strongly underestimated in comparison with the capacities which he possesses. The community around the planet really growing. Many have compared 2 of the project NEO and QTUM who is better. Between them there is a struggle for the Chinese market and Korean. I think in the long the project everything will be just fine.

both projects will be enough space in the market. limiting factor is uncertainty in the market ICO, but it will soon be determined legally.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:03:37 AM

both projects will be enough space in the market. limiting factor is uncertainty in the market ICO, but it will soon be determined legally.

From my point of view both projects have good potential there is huge space for these to grow in future. But both are long term projects so we should keep hodl them if we want to enjoy the big advantages from this journey.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:55:50 AM

Just trying to get my head around what Qtum does, or aims to do. Is it essentially a logistics management solution for businesses, which uses blockchain to support logistics tracking?

So it will create software that links this all together in an easy to use way for business?
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:37:45 AM

Just trying to get my head around what Qtum does, or aims to do. Is it essentially a logistics management solution for businesses, which uses blockchain to support logistics tracking?

So it will create software that links this all together in an easy to use way for business?

Simple explanation is that it is a platform like ethereum that enables building of DAPPS.  It can port from ethereum network with minimal effort b/c it supports Solidity.  It's advantage is that it is POS, has decentralized governance, and is optimized for lightweight use so it can be used to run mobile DAPPS.  B/c of these advantages, DAPPS that care about mobile only are starting to choose qtum, i.e. Vevue.  It's also the only other large network besides ethereum that has a ton of DAPPS that are ICOing.  It's a huge bargain compared to the price of ethereum.  I hope we will see 50$ qtum soon.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:48:03 AM

I think it all depend on the team development strategy, both have a strong presence in Asia but I think Neo has done a better marketing strategy with the way the evolve into smart contract platform

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
justvamp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:01:36 PM

When China eventually comes back into the fold, all the asian coins will moon

That would be great Smiley But first we need Bitcoin to stop its massive expansion.
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:16:51 PM

Check out the latest Qtum Community and Development Updates - Week of November 21st-28th

https://medium.com/@Qtum/qtum-community-development-updates-november-21st-28th-2017-f3c05566abf3

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:06:15 AM

Simple explanation is that it is a platform like ethereum that enables building of DAPPS.  It can port from ethereum network with minimal effort b/c it supports Solidity.  It's advantage is that it is POS, has decentralized governance, and is optimized for lightweight use so it can be used to run mobile DAPPS.  B/c of these advantages, DAPPS that care about mobile only are starting to choose qtum, i.e. Vevue.  It's also the only other large network besides ethereum that has a ton of DAPPS that are ICOing.  It's a huge bargain compared to the price of ethereum.  I hope we will see 50$ qtum soon.

Great explanation, but aren't there a few other projects that enable building DAPPS ? I mean Qtum is obviously first in line as far as ICO's being built on it right after Ethereum, but what is the different between the other DAPP building projects and Qtum?

Campaign Manager (2018)
althedge

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:14:59 AM

Are there any figures released as to which companies have ICO'd with this and how much they raised?
Kanahide

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:51:14 PM

Are there any figures released as to which companies have ICO'd with this and how much they raised?
This would be interessting to know since this seems like a promising project.
I will keep an eye on it and try to figure it out.
I think now is a great time to fill the bags with some fresh coins since bitcoin is soaring, i think im going to drop 1btc Smiley
regards

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DragonETH

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:20:29 AM

This would be interessting to know since this seems like a promising project.
I will keep an eye on it and try to figure it out.
I think now is a great time to fill the bags with some fresh coins since bitcoin is soaring, i think im going to drop 1btc Smiley
regards
https://blog.qtum.org/qtum-at-blockshow-asia-20e94d3f69ce
Part of Qtum’s appeal to IoT comes from our proof-of-stake design, qtum’s ability to execute smart contracts from light clients, and our lightning network and x86 virtual machine which are in the works.
look forward to new breakthroughs and implementations, as a result, rapid growth rates and capitalization of the company.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:13:50 PM

Big news for Qtum. YahooFinance rolls out full charts and price data of the top 100 CryptoCurrencies on web and app, an integration with Coinbase via TradeIt and a Crypto focused All Markets Summit conference.
Qtum (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:46:30 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 09:27:36 PM by Qtum

Friday, December 1st, 8am EST, CFun will host an 'AMA' event on the Qtum subreddit. They are a decentralized application building on our platform, with over 200,000+ content contributors on their platform and 5000+ articles published monthly. Their project has an application on the iTunes marketplace, you can see here:

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/cfun/id983132457?mt=8

And you can find out more about their project at their website:

Feel free to post your questions early for the AMA, the team will start answering them at 8am EST, Friday December 1st:

BenRock

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:43:40 PM

This seems like a  good project and it's good news for QTUM

regards
Qtum (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:08:54 AM

More information about the CFun project:

https://blog.qtum.org/cfun-tokenizing-creativity-d53d1f56a3df

Please remember, they will be hosting an AMA session on the Qtum subreddit tomorrow. This will take place at 8am EST, Friday December 1st.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Qtum/comments/7gdgpk/cfun_dapp_ama_event_friday_december_1st_8am_est/

Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: