Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
cryptoguy121

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:26:26 AM

I need help from Qtum team.

I have lost my 100 Qtum funds in my wallet. It doesn't show that address anymore and hence doesnt show my balance.

On November 16, I purchased 100 Qtum via Bittrex and transferred them to my newly created qtum wallet on Android. I used the address the app generated, to get the funds. The funds did arrive in the app wallet and it showed the transaction in the app itself.
I backed up the passphrase and everything.

Yesterday, I opened the app, but now the app doesn't show that address and neither the balance as well, nor the transaction. It shows a completely new address and no past transactions.

I check the explorer: the balance is still in that wallet.

I also tried re-installing the app, and using the 12 word passphrase to restore the wallet, but that old address and balance is gone.

I tried emailing them as well, but haven't received a reply.

I am very disappointed because I did everything by the book, by copying the passphrase and address etc. The transaction was also visible in the wallet after I had received the funds from Bittrex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:11:56 AM

I have lost my 100 Qtum funds in my wallet. It doesn't show that address anymore and hence doesnt show my balance.

On November 16, I purchased 100 Qtum via Bittrex and transferred them to my newly created qtum wallet on Android. I used the address the app generated, to get the funds. The funds did arrive in the app wallet and it showed the transaction in the app itself.

Yesterday, I opened the app, but now the app doesn't show that address and neither the balance as well, nor the transaction. It shows a completely new address and no past transactions.

I also tried re-installing the app, and using the 12 word passphrase to restore the wallet, but that old address and balance is gone.

I am very disappointed because I did everything by the book, by copying the passphrase and address etc. The transaction was also visible in the wallet after I had received the funds from Bittrex.

Is it possible to get your wallet version, a link to the transaction, and the address you used? PM this account if you'd like to keep this information private.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
cryptoguy121

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:09:51 AM

Is it possible to get your wallet version, a link to the transaction, and the address you used? PM this account if you'd like to keep this information private.

I have sent you a message with my address. The wallet was the Qtum wallet android app (latest version)
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:37:55 PM

Tencent led the artificial intelligence project ObEN announced QTUM will build blockchain laboratory
 by thisthingismud

https://www.reddit.com/r/Qtum/comments/7jz6xx/tencent_led_the_artificial_intelligence_project/

Tencent led the artificial intelligence project ObEN announced QTUM will build blockchain laboratory
Recently, ObEN, a leader in the Personalized Artificial Intelligence (PAI) in the United States, announced that it will jointly build a blockchain laboratory with QTUM.

ObEN just completed a round of financing of about $ 14 million A by Tencent, SoftBank, and Yamazaku in June 2017. A year ago, he started to study the application of blockchain technology to make PAI, and became the artificial intelligence common blockchain PAI Innovation partners in the chain.

Oben and Project PAI think the two hottest IP tech- nologies and blockchains in the tech world are a whole.

PAI chain contains three modules, authentication layer, intelligent network layer and data layer. Its core module is an intelligent network, which applies blockchain computing power to artificial intelligence parallel computing, reducing the cost of artificial intelligence computing, improving efficiency and turning computing power into productivity and more valuable. The PAI chain was co-sponsored by Adam Zheng, ObEN co-founder of Personal AI (PAI) leader.

ObEN itself will provide PAI chain a lot of artificial intelligence computing tasks. ObEN for example, builds an artificial intelligence image of the user through personal images and audio uploaded by the user on the PAI chain. The artificial intelligence computations required to generate an AI image are assigned to PAI chain miners via smart contracts on the PAI chain. The miners use the power to complete the task of artificial intelligence tasks like Bitcoin mining process.

"The data on the blockchain needs to be learned and refined.If the application on the blockchain does not have an artificial intelligence algorithm to process and execute, it needs a large number of platform companies and middlemen to do it, so it can not achieve decentralization The same time, artificial intelligence requires a large amount of data to be able to progress.

The two are a fusion of the whole, the blockchain is the underlying structure, artificial intelligence is integrated in the underlying structure of the neural network.The blockchain allows users to trust themselves Of the artificial intelligence, the user is willing to contribute data, data fed artificial intelligence, artificial intelligence to give users a variety of artificial intelligence skills for the user services.

Therefore, PAI chain and blockchain is not the same.PAI chain is based on the assets Blockchain.Everyone's data is his own assets, the PAI trained by the data is also his own assets.PAI more, the more artificial intelligence PAI, the higher the PAI chain assets, the higher the value. "
Adam Zheng

The technical development of the PAI chain is led by Alex Waters. Since 2010, Alex has been involved in the development of Nakamoto's Bitcoin core source code, Bitcoin Core, and is a core member of the Bitcoin blockchain original algorithm. He also founded Coin.co, a Bitcoin payment company, and Coin Validation, a Bitcoin due diligence company
Mefestofel_Mefis

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:58:51 PM

I tried downloading the 64bit Qtum wallet for linux, it was too difficult for  me.
Wondering if anyone have had opportunity to test electrum version?
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:27:09 PM

Ink, the first IP project in the Qtum Chain, received the largest investment in sovereign funds in the world
 by thisthingismud

https://www.reddit.com/r/Qtum/comments/7jz41s/ink_the_first_ip_project_in_the_qtum_chain/

Ink, the first IP project in the Qtum, received the largest investment in sovereign funds in the world
In recent years, the rise of digital assets, the block chain industry continues to rise, more and more traditional giants began to embrace this area.

Russia is a big country of digital assets, crypto-currency regulation will be introduced soon, related industries will also spurt growth. In this environment, Gazfond and Alor, the pension funds under Gazprom's giant energy group Gazfond and Alor, turned their attention to blockchain and financial technology. The first investment was Ink.

Gazprom is currently the world's largest natural gas company with a government-owned pension fund Gazfond.

Alor Invest is an investment company founded in 1993 that specializes in investment banking for small and medium-sized businesses. Alor has been awarded the Russian Financial Elite Award for several times since 2005 and currently has more than 12 M & A projects, 15 financial advisory projects and 15 debt capital markets projects, including the Russian government's first round of consumer loan securitization A national project.

Gazfond and Alor joined forces to form the largest pension fund in the world by way of merger and assume responsibility for the pension fund business of the Russian government. The fund scale is expected to reach 200 billion U.S. dollars in 2020.

Why does a pension giant like Alor love Ink?

Ink is a blockchain solution based on the global cultural industry. It provides Sovereign Alliance Chain for a specific cultural circle, builds a cultural asset trading platform based on Qtum, and realizes the value and information in both the public chain and the affiliate chain through the Ink cross-link interactive protocol The flow between the construction of a new global creative industry ecology.

In recent years, the cultural industry has increasingly highlighted its role as a pillar. However, there are many problems and difficulties in terms of copyright protection, the realization of cultural assets and credibility.
Ink core functions include blockchain IP rights, cultural assets trading platform, etc., can provide a complete set of cultural and creative industries to decentralized content solutions, through the user, consumer, asset and circulation of the four elements, set up a global cultural industry economy Ecological, solve the shortcomings of the cultural industry.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:05:50 PM

the price rise a lot just now, which just set a new record, i think it will go higher after stay a low position for several months
quotas

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:15:35 PM

Cool Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes WHOOOP   >>>> $30,- and rising ...
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:28:19 PM

I wish I never listened to Gleb early on.  I wanted to put 10BTC @ ICO but put 1 Instead due to all the fud.... Cry   Would be a million dollars today

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:08:51 PM

I wish I never listened to Gleb early on.  I wanted to put 10BTC @ ICO but put 1 Instead due to all the fud.... Cry   Would be a million dollars today
Same here I was thing to put some some btc in qtum before 3 days but i didn't. I will buy on dip now.
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:17:49 PM

I hope the time has come for some new highs on QTUM... We are on this level for some time...

Are there any business use cases on qtum? Killer app? Any ICOs?

Well we are $20+ searching for a new floor... With a few good new it could be pretty high Wink
I hope the time has come for some new highs on QTUM... We are on this level for some time...

I Hope you are all full of QTUM now and ready to enjoy the ride Wink We could come to top 10 in weeks to come...

ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:23:51 PM

Same here I was thing to put some some btc in qtum before 3 days but i didn't. I will buy on dip now.

I don't know. No one really stopped you from deciding not to buy. I think Gleb's points was somewhat valid but crypto is maniacally bullish so any decent project would have its price appreciate a lot.

luka4x

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:32:10 PM

I don't know. No one really stopped you from deciding not to buy. I think Gleb's points was somewhat valid but crypto is maniacally bullish so any decent project would have its price appreciate a lot.

Can´t believe Neo is still over Qtum...30 usd is Etc without a single Ico Cheesy
zuepfi11

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

nice gains. dont forget to honor your small code-brother Blackcoin. cheers
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:53:31 PM

I wish I never listened to Gleb early on.  I wanted to put 10BTC @ ICO but put 1 Instead due to all the fud.... Cry   Would be a million dollars today

Can´t believe Neo is still over Qtum...30 usd is Etc without a single Ico Cheesy

NEO had at that time potentially positive China story behind itself, but in the long run, I think that most people will realize that Qtum id dominating project when compared to it...

mojn

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:48:17 AM

why the value is raising up non stop ?

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■ SPARKSTER ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪ Run ‘Smart Software’ at 10 Million TPS! Crowdsale Starting Soon ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪
 Website | Telegram
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:41:57 AM

I wish I never listened to Gleb early on.  I wanted to put 10BTC @ ICO but put 1 Instead due to all the fud.... Cry   Would be a million dollars today

NEO had at that time potentially positive China story behind itself, but in the long run, I think that most people will realize that Qtum id dominating project when compared to it...

Neo China Story was always a farce.  Qtum was more popular in China than NEO

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
CoinMenX

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:51:27 AM

hello can i take this book at where? i do cant open it in this site
https://qtum.org/en/what-can-qtum-smart-contracts-do
klidex

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:28:01 AM

what is the reason behind the jump of qtum? today was 50% of 24 h low. I have downloaded the wallet but have no idea to interact with the qtum contract

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:07:31 AM

HARDWARE COMPANY WILL RUN 50K FULL QTUM NODES AROUND THE WORLD
 by thisthingismud

https://i.redd.it/1mmmn3n429401.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/Qtum/comments/7k63k0/hardware_company_will_run_50k_full_qtum_nodes/
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: