Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:20:39 AM

the last week rose 50%. Qtum laughed at investors. and it will continue. it forms the infrastructure of new projects.

because there are very interesting and successful projects.   Wink

That was a small correction but it was probably needed to find a healthy new floor. From here it can up again!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:24:29 AM

the last week rose 50%. Qtum laughed at investors. and it will continue. it forms the infrastructure of new projects.

That was a small correction but it was probably needed to find a healthy new floor. From here it can up again!

Exactly, already the price went up very quickly so there should be some correction in terms of price. From my understanding qtum is a long term project and has the ability to reach the new milestone in crypto market.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

Qtum (QTUM), cryptocurrency and blockchain for the business

Someone has been following it for some time, but Qtum (QTUM) is making people talk about itself especially in the last hours. At the moment the QTUM price is around $60. Last May, its price was held below $1, while today it broke through $60 again. Considering a time frame of 1 month, QTUM started from $12.59 on December 5th and then went up to $29 on December 15th and reached the historical record of $60.50 on December 19th. On the 22nd it returned to $40 due to the Bitcoin crisis, and then resumed its run gradually up to today’s data.

https://stocksgazette.com/2018/01/06/qtum-qtum-cryptocurrency-blockchain-business/

Qtum never fell below 1$.  The lowest i ever saw it dip was 4$, and that was during the heaviest market sell off.  Get some better writers.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
gallianooo

Activity: 678
Merit: 346

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:49:11 AM

Qtum (QTUM), cryptocurrency and blockchain for the business

Someone has been following it for some time, but Qtum (QTUM) is making people talk about itself especially in the last hours. At the moment the QTUM price is around $60. Last May, its price was held below $1, while today it broke through $60 again. Considering a time frame of 1 month, QTUM started from $12.59 on December 5th and then went up to $29 on December 15th and reached the historical record of $60.50 on December 19th. On the 22nd it returned to $40 due to the Bitcoin crisis, and then resumed its run gradually up to today’s data.

https://stocksgazette.com/2018/01/06/qtum-qtum-cryptocurrency-blockchain-business/

Not true. ATH is 106.50$

Please check on https://onchainfx.com
Wcrim555

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:26:23 AM

Problem with the transaction. Need help!Hello. please tell me how can I get my MED tokens from Qtum core to Gate.io? My tokens in the "QRC Token" block in my wallet and I have 0.1 Qtum on the balance sheet but no MED token transaction is happening ... Help solve the problem. In the window to translation tokens MED I write the MED address which gives me the exchange there is both GasLimit 250.000 and GasLimit -0.00000040 I agree! But when I press "Confirm" nothing happens .there is no MED translation....And , in the wallet qtum in the right corner next to the icon HD there is an icon on which it is written -"not staking because you dont have mature coins" what does it mean? My MED tokens in my wallet for a long time .... more than 10 days. Thanks for the help.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:09:25 AM

0.003 BTC we can obtain the correction to this value. it is very difficult to measure the price of a crypto to Fiat, is better measured relative to BTC.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:34:49 AM

Perhaps,Qtum is only revving UP for a next wave of pump. Just waiting for the time  because of Developments and partnerships Qtum needs some leverage from this kind of media exposures.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kanahide

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:53:57 AM

hello dear qtum comunity,
this was a hell of a ride. Unfurtunatelly some people cash out but doesnt seem to be that bad at all, i will keep an eye on your product.
regards

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Wcrim555

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

Hello. Devs, I asked a question about Qtum wallet .... can any of you help in solving my problem? Thank you.
l4s7re4lg4mer

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

What ROI do you expect in 1 year from now? And where do you see your project in distant future?
Wcrim555

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:58:37 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 02:03:40 AM by Wcrim555

Hello. Devs, I asked a question about Qtum wallet .... can any of you help in solving my problem? Thank you.
Problem with the transaction. Need help!Hello. please tell me how can I get my MED tokens from Qtum core to Gate.io? My tokens in the "QRC Token" block in my wallet and I have 0.1 Qtum on the balance sheet but no MED token transaction is happening ... Help solve the problem. In the window to translation tokens MED I write the MED address which gives me the exchange there is both GasLimit 250.000 and GasLimit 0.00000040 I agree! But when I press "Confirm" nothing happens .there is no MED translation....And , in the wallet qtum in the right corner next to the icon HD there is an icon on which it is written -"not staking because you dont have mature coins" what does it mean? My MED tokens in my wallet for a long time .... more than 20 days. Thanks for the help.
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

Almost all coins were down currently. Lucky are those who got pump because they got more attention and exposure to investors which they thought as a tough one!! Cool
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:38:43 AM

Almost all coins were down currently. Lucky are those who got pump because they got more attention and exposure to investors which they thought as a tough one!! Cool

great opp. to buy more precious QTUM

QTUM will be better than ETH soon
zcrypts

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

Qtum Partners With Baofeng To Become Bigger Than Bitcoin And Ethereum

PRESS RELEASES

January 5, 2018         By: Payment Week

Singapore – 4 January 2018 – Qtum, the blockchain application platform, has partnered with Baofeng, the Chinese video portal giant, to help achieve the world’s first Blockchain Consensus Network (BCN) and build the most decentralized blockchain node network.
With the help of Baofeng, Qtum will run 50,000 full network nodes and become the blockchain platform with the largest number of nodes. Currently the Bitcoin network has around 10,000 and Ethereum has roughly 20,000 full nodes.
The introduction of such a large number of nodes will expand the security, stability and response speed of Qtum’s blockchain, providing underlying support for more enriching Dapps in the future and expanding the Qtum ecosystem.
“We’re excited to have the support of Baofeng, and Storm’s massive user base is a treasure for us,” said Patrick Dai, CEO and Co-Founder of Qtum. “We look forward to their developers’ ideas and contributions to the Qtum platform, and to dedicating this collaboration to the advancement of blockchain technology.”

It is expected that, with this fresh blood injected into Qtum’s community, more users will become aware of blockchain technology and lots of developers will be attracted. As a result, Qtum will become one of the most reliable mainstream public blockchains. Baofeng will also work on Qtum’s platform to introduce new video distribution, copyright protection and payment system technologies.
For Baofeng – which was listed in March 2015 by the Shenzhen Stock Market and is now valued at more than 8 billion CNY according to the data from the Shenzhen securities exchange – this partnership demonstrates the great potential of dynamic integration between blockchain technology and the traditional video industry.

“We are very excited to sign the world’s first Blockchain Consensus Network (BCN) service agreement with Qtum,” said Reccon Cui, CEO of Baofeng Bokocloud. “Baofeng Group operates the world’s largest P2P network, so we are impressed by the security and superior flexibility of the Qtum’s blockchain architecture, and we found that the current ecosystem of Qtum is rapidly developing. We are very happy to cooperate with one of the best blockchain technical teams in this field.”
Qtum has caught the eye of many from the traditional business world because of its efficient underlying blockchain technology and precise roadmap.
The partnership with Baofeng demonstrates how blockchain technology is becoming mature enough to be utilized across a variety of fields.

About Qtum

Qtum is a blockchain application platform. At its core, Qtum combines the advantages of the Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) model, an Account Abstraction Layer allowing for multiple virtual machines, and a proof-of-stake consensus protocol aimed at tackling industry use cases. The Qtum Foundation, headquartered in Singapore, is a decision making body charged with accelerating the development of this open network and protocol. Learn more at qtum.org.

Doesn't this mean that Baofeng will control a large portion of the QTUM network? I would not call that decentralized
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:34:24 AM

PRESS RELEASES

January 5, 2018         By: Payment Week

Singapore – 4 January 2018 – Qtum, the blockchain application platform, has partnered with Baofeng, the Chinese video portal giant, to help achieve the world’s first Blockchain Consensus Network (BCN) and build the most decentralized blockchain node network.
With the help of Baofeng, Qtum will run 50,000 full network nodes and become the blockchain platform with the largest number of nodes. Currently the Bitcoin network has around 10,000 and Ethereum has roughly 20,000 full nodes.
The introduction of such a large number of nodes will expand the security, stability and response speed of Qtum’s blockchain, providing underlying support for more enriching Dapps in the future and expanding the Qtum ecosystem.
“We’re excited to have the support of Baofeng, and Storm’s massive user base is a treasure for us,” said Patrick Dai, CEO and Co-Founder of Qtum. “We look forward to their developers’ ideas and contributions to the Qtum platform, and to dedicating this collaboration to the advancement of blockchain technology.”

It is expected that, with this fresh blood injected into Qtum’s community, more users will become aware of blockchain technology and lots of developers will be attracted. As a result, Qtum will become one of the most reliable mainstream public blockchains. Baofeng will also work on Qtum’s platform to introduce new video distribution, copyright protection and payment system technologies.
For Baofeng – which was listed in March 2015 by the Shenzhen Stock Market and is now valued at more than 8 billion CNY according to the data from the Shenzhen securities exchange – this partnership demonstrates the great potential of dynamic integration between blockchain technology and the traditional video industry.

“We are very excited to sign the world’s first Blockchain Consensus Network (BCN) service agreement with Qtum,” said Reccon Cui, CEO of Baofeng Bokocloud. “Baofeng Group operates the world’s largest P2P network, so we are impressed by the security and superior flexibility of the Qtum’s blockchain architecture, and we found that the current ecosystem of Qtum is rapidly developing. We are very happy to cooperate with one of the best blockchain technical teams in this field.”
Qtum has caught the eye of many from the traditional business world because of its efficient underlying blockchain technology and precise roadmap.
The partnership with Baofeng demonstrates how blockchain technology is becoming mature enough to be utilized across a variety of fields.

About Qtum

Qtum is a blockchain application platform. At its core, Qtum combines the advantages of the Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) model, an Account Abstraction Layer allowing for multiple virtual machines, and a proof-of-stake consensus protocol aimed at tackling industry use cases. The Qtum Foundation, headquartered in Singapore, is a decision making body charged with accelerating the development of this open network and protocol. Learn more at qtum.org.

Doesn't this mean that Baofeng will control a large portion of the QTUM network? I would not call that decentralized
You can run a full node and stake 1 qtum if you wish.  The nodes are just for infrastructure, i doubt they will be depositing much qtum into them.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
onetwo12

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

Qtum is a long term project in the next 10 years.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
heropeter8

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

PRESS RELEASES

January 5, 2018         By: Payment Week

About Qtum

You can run a full node and stake 1 qtum if you wish.  The nodes are just for infrastructure, i doubt they will be depositing much qtum into them.
The news is more exciting than the price increase, because you can see that you are about to pay attention to a small sapling is about to grow into trees
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

Where does QTUM stands compare to Ethereum, Neblio, Stratis, Neo, EOS and ARK coins.

any comparison chart available
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

Where does QTUM stands compare to Ethereum, Neblio, Stratis, Neo, EOS and ARK coins.

any comparison chart available

Qtum is better Platform for smart Contact.

Neo is very centralized.

Same as EOS..

running farm worldwide
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

Qtum will be top5 coin in 2019.

2018 will be a hard year for crypto

running farm worldwide
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: