Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darcrus (DAR) Blockchain Database Startup - Swap from Nxt to Waves Sep 15  (Read 129049 times)
tyjhaynes

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:08:47 AM

Man, you really do have a chip on your shoulder.

Please research the entire project before attempting any FUD.

It would be appreciated if you did not hang around if that's all you have to say and don't support the project.

I'm not a crypto forum or chat room hobbiest, so whatever "FUD" means has nothing to do with me or our aim. Simply, the goal here is to stop loss of money from hopeful, but uninformed, people.  I fully support and liberally fund projects that have proven themselves as legitimate proposals of projects with utility by issuing **comprehensive** white papers and needs-assessments demonstrating their project will meet an unmet need. This project fails to do this.
Deanero

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:13:22 AM

You have a newbie account, it's obvious you either do not have much experience in the crypto world or you have just made the account for the sole purpose of Fudding.

It's clear for all to see to be honest.

tyjhaynes

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:17:09 AM

You have a newbie account, it's obvious you either do not have much experience in the crypto world or you have just made the account for the sole purpose of Fudding.

It's clear for all to see to be honest.

Alright, I get why folks will think this. I didn't make an account ages ago and post nonsense daily or speculate about prices of various coins. But as a social worker and citizen concerned with GOOD people losing money, I don't care if I'm a "newbie" or not. I'll show my face. Give my address. I am going to speak out loud until I see your common man make a dollar on one of these ICOs.

The "newbie" accusation doesn't work if you want to say you have debated with people you haven't encountered before. Remember, MONEY IS REAL. PEOPLE ARE REAL. Therefore, they may have never registered here before! Foreign idea, I'm sure.
Deanero

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:21:56 AM

Your concern for our financial well being is much appreciated.

You have preached your concern here now. There are many other ICO threads you need to be posting in.

Best of luck.

Deanero

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:41:12 AM

You have nothing constructive to contribute to this project.

I will now be setting you too my ignore list.

tyjhaynes

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:46:01 AM

You do not matter to me. I am not talking to you. I am speaking at you in order to talk to anyone who may think ICOs are good idea. You, as a username appearing on my screen who fails to address anything I have posed in previous posts, mean absolutely nothing to me. What does "ignore" even do? Disable notifications?

Considering you don't actually address any question or topic posed, you ignoring me only hurts my feelings. :'-( To anyone who reads the thread, I've asked real questions and received no answers.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:46:30 AM

Noobs don't know that they'll be lucky to even get such low prices in a few months. Will definitely HODL.  Wink

tyjhaynes

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:52:03 AM

Noobs don't know that they'll be lucky to even get such low prices in a few months. Will definitely HODL.  Wink

Last address regarding the "noob" approach in attacking anyone who asks provocative questions but does not spend their time chatting online. I spend my time earning money that I invest in real projects that solve real problems. I do not spend my casual time racking up post counts. I may be new here, but I once thought I spent too much money on XBT in Q1-13. The forums didn't save me.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:11:24 AM

Hi, tyjhayne you are the first in my ignore list if you want to be a real scam buster go attack the obvious ICO scam.
tyjhaynes

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:13:25 AM

I. am. and again. Ignore me, I frankly have no idea what that does. I asked real questions thinking this sounded somewhat legitimate before deciding to invest. I received no answer so we researched further and aggregated the data on similar projects in order to compare. This project does not propose anything new and no response has yet been given to enlighten about anything that may have been overlooked.

I'm speaking to an advertising void that NON-USERS READ IN ORDER TO MAKE INVESTMENTS, here and in other forums.  Anyone who is genuinely concerned with whether or not to invest in a project should consult their judgement and sound financial advice, not forum opinionators (including myself).

Thank you.
wrxbuzz

Activity: 291

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:40:42 AM

You do not matter to me. I am not talking to you. I am speaking at you in order to talk to anyone who may think ICOs are good idea. You, as a username appearing on my screen who fails to address anything I have posed in previous posts, mean absolutely nothing to me. What does "ignore" even do? Disable notifications?

Considering you don't actually address any question or topic posed, you ignoring me only hurts my feelings. :'-( To anyone who reads the thread, I've asked real questions and received no answers.

You just want to buy cheap price, if you like this coin, don't claim false accusation against it. You will destroy the coin. Unless you are deliberately harming this coin.
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:05:31 AM

calm down tyler. you do what you want with your money. lay person does not go around throwing his money on anything he does not know because he is a stupid layman. ICOs are neither a joke nor a lottery. you had ample time to clear your doubts with devs before and during ICO through slack and this forum.

crypto trading is 24/7 and its different in that sense from traditional forex exchanges that close on weekends. so there is no point arguing over that. as a layman, you should have read wikipedia at least before jumping into crypto with your real hard earned money.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:25:20 AM

Under ICO price leveled purchasing always has been profitable in every medium leveled project in past. Darcrus is more good than those ordinary projects so buying cheap is opportunity to turn your investment into 4X at least in coming days. No reason for price to remain under 10k satoshi for long time.
yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:29:48 AM

Under ICO price leveled purchasing always has been profitable in every medium leveled project in past. Darcrus is more good than those ordinary projects so buying cheap is opportunity to turn your investment into 4X at least in coming days. No reason for price to remain under 10k satoshi for long time.

It is 2700 sat right now, it is more than ICO price, the majority ICO price is 2500 sat, more than 250 BTC bought that price. 4000 sat is a little, only 50 BTC bought in this price, so we officially above ICO price again. Congrats dudes.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:32:29 AM

The only reason of current dumping what I can understand is some people are cashing out their bonus tokens at these price. We are going to see huge bounce back soon. Just having a look at the total supply and development can say with full confidence buying now will not make me regret in future.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:33:06 AM

-snip-

run along child, let the adults invest in real projects.
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:44:14 AM

The only reason of current dumping what I can understand is some people are cashing out their bonus tokens at these price. We are going to see huge bounce back soon. Just having a look at the total supply and development can say with full confidence buying now will not make me regret in future.

there is not much dumping now. the price is above 2.5k and support building slowly. the only way is up. we should be discussing progress now and hodl as sigwo delivers first milestone!  Grin
yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:48:59 AM

there is not much dumping now. the price is above 2.5k and support building slowly. the only way is up. we should be discussing progress now and hodl as sigwo delivers first milestone!  Grin

Yes, those who bought at 2500 sat and bounty hunters dumped, bounty hunters dumped below 2500 sat, and 2500 sat investors dumped below 4000 sat. So everything is expected, wait more days, IMO we will see the huge pump within 3 months, especially when Sigwo delivers the roadmap contents. Mark my words.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
De Selby

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:56:05 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 12:17:52 PM by De Selby

I really dodged a bullet with this one.

The original ICO setup seemed somewhat promising at the time: the premise sounded vaguely plausible, and the developer seemed like a somewhat trustworthy, technically-adept figure. After all, Sigwo had been involved in the Stratis project, which at the time of the first Darcrus ICO still seemed like an honest coin. Since then, Stratis has proven to be a pump and dump (on which I profited somewhat handsomely), but that things would play out this way was (probably) unknowable at the time.

In hindsight, I am just glad the I chose not to invest after the first ICO flopped miserably. I'd say Tyler's analysis is a absolutely spot on.
Deanero

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:21:38 PM

I really dodged a bullet with this one.

The original ICO setup seemed somewhat promising at the time: the premise sounded vaguely plausible, and the developer seemed like a somewhat trustworthy, technically-adept figure. After all, Sigwo had been involved in the Stratis project, which at the time of the first Darcrus ICO still seemed like an honest coin. Since then, Stratis has more or less proven to be a scam, but this was (probably) unknowable at the time.

In hindsight, I am just glad the I chose not to invest after the first ICO flopped miserably. I'd say Tyler's analysis is a absolutely spot on.

Just to correct you on a couple of things you may have missed.

Sigwo refunded $400,000 of Bitcoin to first round investors because that is what he said he would do if he didn't hit the 1000 btc target.

Don't know how you came to the conclusion this is a scam, refunding almost half a million dollars seems pretty trustworthy to me.

Then the second ICO was launched, all ran very smoothly and is now distributed and trading on Bittrex.

If anything, this is THE textbook way any ICO should be ran.

The only thing your hindsight will cost you is lost profits.

You still have time to get in this great project at a great price.

I'm sure you have your reasons for not investing. But please, don't speak negatively about things you are not knowledgeable about.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: