Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darcrus (DAR) Blockchain Database Startup - Swap from Nxt to Waves Sep 15  (Read 129048 times)
atcoin-official

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 12:59:11 AM

Sasha has said that MERCURY will be added to TIDEX today! Along with AQUA, RIPTO BUX and TOKES. Congrats!

https://tidex.com

This is awesome...But today? Or 2 weeks?

"sasha: tidex guys are updating the wave node,  adding new tokens and announcing new fee schedule after that"

Update from Sasha

"Still updating at tidex, 4 assets will be added tomorrow morning US time. Also fiat markets will be added shortly after that"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 06:14:30 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 01:10:36 PM by yoyoamigo

Message from yoyoamigo
Hi. This is yoyoamigo from the WAVES Community. I am not from WAVES, not a member of their Team or Company.

this is a simple recap of all activities and news for the past week.

i am doing this out of contribution for WavesPlatform and to all ICO tokens using it. As well as for the communities involved.  
Reason? Ever since the WAVES WEEKLY came to an end temporarily, i had thought it would be something good to have while waiting for it to come back.
In addition, i feel that those that are on WavesPlatform shouldn't be left out of this.
i would like to see WavesPlatform and all those who are part of it rise up together in full force. Not one without the others. Grin

No payment is required. Also, all images used below are CC0 (Creative Commons) a.k.a. free for public use.
Mostly from Pixabay.com and Dreamstime.com. And a few of my own. So rest assured Grin

I only asked that you allow me to leave a logo of WAVES in the image you see below and a link to WavesPlatform website and to its recap as well.
As you can see, you will not find any other cryptocurrencies here except yours and WAVES.
This is done so as to respect your space and the community's attention. for the other cryptocurrencies as well.

if you feel the recap is good enough, you are free to share & tweet the 'Recap" image below. Remember to add the link above this message to the tweet.
whoever clicks on it will be directed to this recap. the link is just above this message, just above where the date is. that link.
a small request, add 3 hashtags to your tweets "#wavesplatform #ico #crowdfund" if you can. Thank you.
For the community, please liked it or retweet it as well.

If you want to ensure that all news and activities are to be included into this recap, be sure to tweet it or blog it.
If, however, there are no news for the entire week, i will not post any recap. So be sure to have at least one.
news and activities are only inclusive of new information. old, duplicated or repeated ones will be excluded from the recap.
However, do not trouble yourself about re-posting an old news. I will be able to find out if its new or not. So leave the work to me. =)

If you only a few news now, it's alright. this recap is not meant to put to shame.
But in the future, you can rest assured that i will be covering those many news.
If it takes months to build a house, then it will take months. If it takes hours to bake a cake, then so shall it be. Hope everyone understands this.

Thank you and enjoy the recap.  

Ride on WAVES!

Last Updated on: 4th April 2017
This is the 1st recap that 'yoyoamigo' has done for Darcrus. There is no previous recap.
The next recap is out! Click here

1] MERCURY added to CoinMarketCap |Link:1
2] Q&A: DARCRUS and MERCURY |Link:1
3] MERCURY listed & trading live on Cryptopia Exchange |Link:1

WavesPlatform Recap is out. Check it out!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:54:26 PM

How much Mercury tokens are already in circulation/ distributed by dev? Will there be more "free" distributions coming?
Vyrez

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:54:57 PM

Really? The coins a 2500 sats are already gone, and now people have to pay 4000 sats?  For real?
MR_UNIVERSE_66

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:41:24 PM

Really? The coins a 2500 sats are already gone, and now people have to pay 4000 sats?  For real?

Okay

Darcrus is at 6000+ satoshi
Mercury is at 190+ satoshi

Both are still undervalued and if you follow historical examples of good projects that have grown over a 2 to 4 year period you will see where this project can possibly go with time.

Both DAR and Mercury are very good buys in my own opinion for the long term investor... I quit day trading as it wasn't working out for me.

Now I just buy and hold..then buy some more and hold more.  Then look for new projects to buy next...if nothing appeals to me, then I buy and hold more DAR and MERC.

It takes practice but some people are better at day trading and some long term.  I am going long term as I suck at day trading.
---
xland86

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:34:34 PM

What is mercury? in my waves wallet 12500 mer from where? what good people give it to me?for what?)

mkjohnson

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:56:07 PM

What is mercury? in my waves wallet 12500 mer from where? what good people give it to me?for what?)

The creator decided on an airdrop for initial distribution. If you had 1 WAVE in your litewallet, you got a portion of the MER set aside for the airdrop. About 4000 of us received the 12500 MER. If you held DAR in your NXT wallet, there was a distribution there as well. I think I received about 900 MER for that. It was proportional to your DAR held in your NXT wallet.

I haven't quite wrapped my head around these "tokens" yet. I'm old-school crypto. When BTC-e got up to like, 8 coins (I think FTC was one) I remember thinking, "Jesus, how many coins are there gonna be???" So my description may not be 100% accurate.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:07:34 PM

The creator decided on an airdrop for initial distribution. If you had 1 WAVE in your litewallet, you got a portion of the MER set aside for the airdrop. About 4000 of us received the 12500 MER. If you held DAR in your NXT wallet, there was a distribution there as well. I think I received about 900 MER for that. It was proportional to your DAR held in your NXT wallet.

I haven't quite wrapped my head around these "tokens" yet. I'm old-school crypto. When BTC-e got up to like, 8 coins (I think FTC was one) I remember thinking, "Jesus, how many coins are there gonna be???" So my description may not be 100% accurate.
I haven't received any MER in my wallet ,I only have Nxt wallet and i don't know how to use it as it features are new to me . I have some hundred pieces of DARCUS tokens held on that wallet .

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
mkjohnson

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:16:10 PM

I haven't received any MER in my wallet ,I only have Nxt wallet and i don't know how to use it as it features are new to me . I have some hundred pieces of DARCUS tokens held on that wallet .

I think you had to have it in your NXT wallet on 3-26-2017. I received a msg on 3-28:

The Mercury ratio is 4.5 MER to 1 DAR. Send your non-exchange Waves address in a response to this message. Thanks

To:    You

I sent my WAVES lite wallet address as a reply and received the MER.
mkjohnson

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 11:20:29 PM

I think you had to have it in your NXT wallet on 3-26-2017. I received a msg on 3-28:

The Mercury ratio is 4.5 MER to 1 DAR. Send your non-exchange Waves address in a response to this message. Thanks

To:    You

I sent my WAVES lite wallet address as a reply and received the MER.

Just to clarify, I received the MER for the DAR I held. I have 13,439 MER total from the airdrop and the DAR held in NXT.
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:10:04 PM

whats update balances on bittrex? how can i claim it
DanDan

Activity: 739

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:13:33 PM

Read the post a few above.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
mkjohnson

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:22:08 PM

Exchange wallets were excluded. They had to have been held off-exchange.
jahras

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:06:11 PM

bittrex has 1.4m mer... wonder what they'll do
mkjohnson

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:43:56 PM

How do you figure? Exchanges weren't included.
peschi

Activity: 355

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

Thanks for the Mercury airdrop?
But how to use this coins? Is there any (planned) use case?

jahras

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:25:23 AM

How do you figure? Exchanges weren't included.

http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3P31zvGdh6ai6JK6zZ18TjYzJsa1B83YPoj
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:46:08 AM

Thanks for the Mercury airdrop?
But how to use this coins? Is there any (planned) use case?

You can use mercury coins by trading on Tidex exchange in the meantime.
mkjohnson

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:49:29 AM

Well, this deserves clarification from dev.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:37:09 AM

The mir airdrop flies under my radar, i wonder if there is anything plan out for this token? it runs on waves platform so that should be a good head start and it is already being traded in tidex.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: