Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darcrus (DAR) Blockchain Database Startup - Swap from Nxt to Waves Sep 15  (Read 129048 times)
sigwo (OP)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 01:21:47 AM

The reason the price is rising is because people are getting in. People look into the project and think wow this a good undervalued project I need to buy this. I already got a few DM's on Slack from different people who wanted to tip Darcrus to me because they just found out and where like wow this is an amazing project you need to get in. People talk to each other about and.

Steven is pretty transparent on Slack, he is following his roadmap and he explains things we don't understand. There even is a Q&A channel where you can ask your questions. So how I look at it, its just getting valued at the real value at the moment because new investors get in and ICO holders won't sell.

tbh, this price increase seems too unnatural to be based on 'general public interest'. It's all speculation right now, there's no telling how successful the project will be.
Anyways, let's see what happens in the future. I'm still holding my bag. Very confused whether to sell right now or not. Undecided

Then don't buy it. NO NEED TO BOLD Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 01:23:33 AM

Can someone explain the purpose of the Mercury token? There is also a Jupiter Token? And something called Venus in the future?

What is the point / use of all the various tokens? It is quite confusing

No one can understand, why they issued Two different coins from same website. there was no need of Mercury if DAR already exist. Mercury Social Media Feeds are already inactive. sth doubtful.

Darcrus is a share that has been used for the ICO part. 10% of the net profits of Sigwo Technologies Ltd will be used to buy and burn Darcrus.

So the Darcrus Token was used for the ICO but won't have any use in the future? Mercury will be used on the Jupiter Blockchain, what justifies the existence of the Darcrus Token now that the ICO is over? Why does it have any value?

Justifies? It is created on a decentralized blockchain, no justification needed. Check the blog, youtube, or hang out in slack to get a clearer picture. I'm sure you all can see I don't come to BitcoinTrollTalk often....
sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 01:24:47 AM

Ok, that's enough BitcoinTrollTalk for a month or so. Hang out in Slack or Telegram to get better information and ask questions Wink
ibrahim11

Activity: 777

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:31:14 AM

I think that MER airdrop was not fair
I also had a bunch of Dar on bittrex that I didnt transfer to nxt wallet, sucks that I didnt get any MER too.. :/
The Mercury airdrop was completely fair.

Anyone who had atleast 1 wave in their waves wallet was given 12,500 mercury. Additionally, sigwo already gave pre notice to DAR holders that their DAR must be in a private wallet. Ample time was given to do so. It is your fault for not putting your DAR in a private wallet.
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 01:57:52 AM

The address had 1 Wave. They don't spend any tokens anyhow afaik. Anyway, oversight on my part. They are free tokens....

how i can get mer coin
i have holding darcus coin in my wallet in 3 month
sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 02:11:13 AM

The address had 1 Wave. They don't spend any tokens anyhow afaik. Anyway, oversight on my part. They are free tokens....

how i can get mer coin
i have holding darcus coin in my wallet in 3 month

Then you would have received a message from me. What is your NXT address?
LiV3WiR3

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:10:25 AM

tbh, this price increase seems too unnatural to be based on 'general public interest'. It's all speculation right now, there's no telling how successful the project will be.
Anyways, let's see what happens in the future. I'm still holding my bag. Very confused whether to sell right now or not. Undecided

Sir, I'm still new to crypto-verse, so sorry if I was out of line, but with all due respect, it's my right as an investor/customer to examine everything about what I'm putting my money in. Everyone on your slack is so high on DARCRUS, and are not ready to listen to any critique. The fact is that we don't know anything about the success of the project right now, and there has been little to no advertisement/marketing which is directly related to success of any product. Compare that to STRATIS who released a bunch of stuff + participation in conferences all over the world + crazy marketing.

If you can't handle a little criticism, then why are you even in business? I'm a long term holder. I believe in the project, and I don't want to see it fail. Please stop trying to be a 1 man company and start hiring people dedicated to marketing. And, if you think marketing isn't necessary because your project is good enough to market itself, then please look at BELA & Belacam which is a flawed and absolutely trash project, and has survived based completely on their world-class marketing.

Thank you!
sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 12:48:09 PM

Sir, I'm still new to crypto-verse, so sorry if I was out of line, but with all due respect, it's my right as an investor/customer to examine everything about what I'm putting my money in. Everyone on your slack is so high on DARCRUS, and are not ready to listen to any critique. The fact is that we don't know anything about the success of the project right now, and there has been little to no advertisement/marketing which is directly related to success of any product. Compare that to STRATIS who released a bunch of stuff + participation in conferences all over the world + crazy marketing.

If you can't handle a little criticism, then why are you even in business? I'm a long term holder. I believe in the project, and I don't want to see it fail. Please stop trying to be a 1 man company and start hiring people dedicated to marketing. And, if you think marketing isn't necessary because your project is good enough to market itself, then please look at BELA & Belacam which is a flawed and absolutely trash project, and has survived based completely on their world-class marketing.

Thank you!

New and already presuming everything is a scam? I think you have been here longer than you lead on Wink I take criticism all the time, it doesn't bother me. Your first post I responded to had no substance, thus my response. Since you took the time to write again, I'll take a few minutes to give a short rebuttal and information.

I cannot control, nor do I try to control other's enthusiasm. If you have spent any significant time there, you will see that it is surely organic and not a 'rah rah let's add the newest trend (like a masternode) to my coin to get a price rise, although our coin doesn't need it' type of environment. I'm in business because I am good at what I do, provide technical solutions for others, and enjoy solving other's business cases. Random bold statement, you'll learn to love my dry sense of humor.

I am not 'trying' to be a 1 man company....I AM a one man company, with customers, without having all the overhead of people. I hire contractors to do things I cannot or do not have time for. Just because I don't make the hiring of a contractor public, doesn't mean things aren't getting done.

Some new things I'm working on will be in April's blog post in a few days. I see I have hit the 19th in February and March, so look for it to drop on the 19th of April.

I am happy for Stratis, great job to their team. I don't know anything about BELA or Belacam, but I wish them the best.
LiV3WiR3

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:27:45 PM

New and already presuming everything is a scam? I think you have been here longer than you lead on Wink I take criticism all the time, it doesn't bother me. Your first post I responded to had no substance, thus my response. Since you took the time to write again, I'll take a few minutes to give a short rebuttal and information.

I cannot control, nor do I try to control other's enthusiasm. If you have spent any significant time there, you will see that it is surely organic and not a 'rah rah let's add the newest trend (like a masternode) to my coin to get a price rise, although our coin doesn't need it' type of environment. I'm in business because I am good at what I do, provide technical solutions for others, and enjoy solving other's business cases. Random bold statement, you'll learn to love my dry sense of humor.

I am not 'trying' to be a 1 man company....I AM a one man company, with customers, without having all the overhead of people. I hire contractors to do things I cannot or do not have time for. Just because I don't make the hiring of a contractor public, doesn't mean things aren't getting done.

Some new things I'm working on will be in April's blog post in a few days. I see I have hit the 19th in February and March, so look for it to drop on the 19th of April.

I am happy for Stratis, great job to their team. I don't know anything about BELA or Belacam, but I wish them the best.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I sense some anger here.. :3
Bro, I never said anywhere that it's a Scam. I'm just saying that you should focus on the marketing side of DAR as well. So far, almost nothing has happened on that front. Anyways, Goodluck with everything! Smiley
sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 01:33:17 PM

Bro, I never said anywhere that it's a Scam. I'm just saying that you should focus on the marketing side of DAR as well. So far, almost nothing has happened on that front. Anyways, Goodluck with everything! Smiley

Angry? At you? No way. Smiley I don't have time to be angry.
https://i.imgur.com/yBAukyx.png
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:16:56 PM

probably got scammed by one project and now everything is scam for him.
LiV3WiR3

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:33:08 PM

probably got scammed by one project and now everything is scam for him.
HAHAHA, Are you guys referring to what I have written under my username? Cheesy That's just a line from Assassin's Creed video game series that I modified for Crypto. I'm disappointed, smh.. -__- ... Lemme be clear, I AM NOT calling DAR a scam!
soomro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:49:41 PM

everyone is promoting DAR and no one care about MER
Cuongchanhuynh1981

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:16:53 AM

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie to cryptocurrency, after 3 days research i decided to invest in Darcrus mainly because:
 (i) the project is really meaningful for business and i believe it will be great success soon.
 (ii) the project owner is absolutely focus with the core feature development to deliver the milestone as he promised in roadmap instead of attracting new people to invest by manipulating DAR price.
 (iii) the concept of issue\ buy back & burn DAR by company profit really benefit for long term investor and clearly show his commitment to make sustainable growth of his company.

Yesterday, I bought 10k DAR on Bittrex and plan to invest & hold  more DAR long term if dappsheet v1 can be published in May 17 as per roadmap no matter what price of DAR.

Via the forum i know that if we hold DAR in NXT wallet we will receive certain amount of Mecury token as bonus, could anyone provide clear guidance on following:

- How to create a NXT wallet, if possible pls give me step by step guidance or clip.

- How to transfer all my DARs from Bittrex to NXT wallet without failure as i am going to tranfer all my DARs bought on Bittrex now and upcoming time to NXT wallet to keep them long term.

Your prompt feedback is highly appreciated!

Cheers

runiwani

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:35:10 AM

heloo

what is ICO price is for 1Darcrus?

sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 03:59:15 AM

April's Update Smiley

https://twitter.com/darcrus/status/854869336875573252
runiwani

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:23:06 AM

nice updated my mann

hope next month you will update about an exchanges.. maybe poloniex Grin Grin

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:49:55 AM

I'm really glad that this project is on the right track and also for Sigwo, he derserves all the success. Now I think he now understand better our to engage the community and feed us with lastest update. Off course this is easy to sing praise song when the price is up especially for ICO investors

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
888cj

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:06:24 AM

Why do I have Mercury in my Waves wallet? Is Mercury replacing DAR? Or are they separate?
Thanks
sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:07:33 AM

Why do I have Mercury in my Waves wallet? Is Mercury replacing DAR? Or are they separate?
Thanks

Please attempt to read the blog update.
https://blog.darcr.us/april-update-mercury-and-beyond-8c73245edf5d
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: