Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darcrus (DAR) Blockchain Database Startup - Swap from Nxt to Waves Sep 15  (Read 129048 times)
888cj

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:24:23 AM

Why do I have Mercury in my Waves wallet? Is Mercury replacing DAR? Or are they separate?
Thanks

Please attempt to read the blog update.
https://blog.darcr.us/april-update-mercury-and-beyond-8c73245edf5d

"Attempt to read..."??  Nice welcome from DAR for Waves community member.....
sigwo (OP)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:28:31 AM

Why do I have Mercury in my Waves wallet? Is Mercury replacing DAR? Or are they separate?
Thanks

Yes, did you read the blog? It answers a lot of questions you may have. Welcome.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:14:02 AM

Thanks

Yes, did you read the blog? It answers a lot of questions you may have. Welcome.

Congratulations everybody. The milestone of 20k has been reached.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:18:15 AM

Darcrus is dominating making happier to its holders it is playing wonderfully in the market and setting up new floors after stabilizing last. All credit goes to team and supporter which stood by through all the thin times. Good days are ahead and are waiting to be enjoyed. It is indeed very pleasant achievement to get this much market capitalization.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
justone123

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:27:11 PM

There are so many markets heavily overpriced.

I would expect Darcrus to reach 10M marketcap, if not more.

It's surprising though, there is  nearly 0, zero marketing for Darcrus. Imagine the value of this coin, had it been marketed on a bigger scale.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 02:07:11 PM

It's surprising though, there is  nearly 0, zero marketing for Darcrus. Imagine the value of this coin, had it been marketed on a bigger scale.

This would only be possible if they had enough funds to bribe a larger exchange. Which aint possible in large part due to refunds and cancellation of their ico. It came as no surprise to me that they are begging money in random altcoin threads while using dummy accounts to praise their failed dappsheet platform. At least this shit will be added to waves dex after its out and could help getting some publicity for waves.

justone123

Activity: 810
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:32:43 PM

This would only be possible if they had enough funds to bribe a larger exchange. Which aint possible in large part due to refunds and cancellation of their ico. It came as no surprise to me that they are begging money in random altcoin threads while using dummy accounts to praise their failed dappsheet platform. At least this shit will be added to waves dex after its out and could help getting some publicity for waves.

I don't understand what you mean? Where are they begging and what is up with the ico(i don't know about it)?

By the way also, where should i store Mercury/Darcrus if i want to receive if there is to be another distribution? I have them on bittrex and Cryptopia because i don't know how exactly can i store them, or how should i?
blakanskakankakansblaka

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:56:53 PM

I just made 100% profits from Darcrus. Thank you everyone in Darcrus! Smiley
Swimswithwhales

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:11:06 PM

Hello everyone! I am relatively new to DAR, but have been watching the project since pre ICO. Whoops missed out on this gem didn't I! Anyway, I have now accumulated a decent amount of coins and am currently catching up on the NXT blockchain. I had a couple of quick questions and I appreciate any help you guys may have to offer.

1.I have been reading BCT since Sept of '16, but have finally decided to log in and would love to have DAR as my first signature.Is the signature campaign still going on?  If there is a bounty, that would be great, but even if that is over, I would still like to have DAR as my first signature. Thanks for any help directing me to the proper link, I see others, but was hoping to get the current one and right one if possible.

2. Once the blockchain catches up, I would like to move my coins to my wallet. I have only downloaded the Stratis wallet, so I don't have much to compare to. My question is, that my anti virus has been going off alot, as I catchup on the NXT blockchain. Is this normal?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I again, appreciate any and all help. I am excited to join you guys on what I expect to be a great ride!

MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 09:35:33 PM

I just made 100% profits from Darcrus. Thank you everyone in Darcrus! Smiley

Well done dude great move to sell early and lose at least another 1000% profit.  Wink It is surely better for us Darcrus holders we don't sell such an undervalued token for peanuts.  Roll Eyes

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 09:44:53 PM

Hello everyone! I am relatively new to DAR, but have been watching the project since pre ICO. Whoops missed out on this gem didn't I! Anyway, I have now accumulated a decent amount of coins and am currently catching up on the NXT blockchain. I had a couple of quick questions and I appreciate any help you guys may have to offer.

1.I have been reading BCT since Sept of '16, but have finally decided to log in and would love to have DAR as my first signature.Is the signature campaign still going on?  If there is a bounty, that would be great, but even if that is over, I would still like to have DAR as my first signature. Thanks for any help directing me to the proper link, I see others, but was hoping to get the current one and right one if possible.

2. Once the blockchain catches up, I would like to move my coins to my wallet. I have only downloaded the Stratis wallet, so I don't have much to compare to. My question is, that my anti virus has been going off alot, as I catchup on the NXT blockchain. Is this normal?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I again, appreciate any and all help. I am excited to join you guys on what I expect to be a great ride!

1. Campaign is over dude
2. Dont turn off your antivirus
3. Keep reading 
candrammm

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

research > buy on dip > and HODL

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:50:07 PM

Good movements in a few months, happy to hold back long, thank you DAR, the result as I expected, I get a good profit from here  Grin Wink
Swimswithwhales

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:14:57 PM

1. Campaign is over dude
3. Keep reading 

LOL thanks man. I guess a better question would be, Did anyone else receive multiple "threats" from thier anti-virus when catching up on the NXT blockchain? Just wandering how safe it is.

Also, I will keep reading. Thanks for the advice.
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:57:19 AM

1.I have been reading BCT since Sept of '16, but have finally decided to log in and would love to have DAR as my first signature.Is the signature campaign still going on?  If there is a bounty, that would be great, but even if that is over, I would still like to have DAR as my first signature. Thanks for any help directing me to the proper link, I see others, but was hoping to get the current one and right one if possible.

1. Campaign is over dude
3. Keep reading  

LOL thanks man. I guess a better question would be, Did anyone else receive multiple "threats" from thier anti-virus when catching up on the NXT blockchain? Just wandering how safe it is.

If you download Nxt from the official channels it's safe. Some anti-virus software are overreacting. Mine has that too. Download Nxt from https://nxt.org.

Another question: What's the difference between Mercury (on Waves) and DAR?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:04:07 AM

That flexibility and possibilities in market capitalization expansion for DAR is what will be seen in coming days. DAR was heavily undervalued for months where some people were keep accumulating and some left it at early stages. DAR has to gain a lot as current marketcap nowadays is like joke. This has grow a lot further it is just beginning in my opinion.
Swimswithwhales

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:03:37 AM

Thanks farl4web. I did d/l from the official site, but Avast (paid version) was ringing every 30 mins, so I couldn't help but to be a bit concerned. I wish I could answer your question on Mercury, but I am still trying to figure that out myself. By chance do you know what rewards, if any are available to long term investors, if they keep thier coins in the next wallet? I have been reading and searching, but can't find it. Thanks for the help.
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:29:44 AM

Mercury is growing day by day. Thank you for the free coins.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
soomro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:03:25 PM

Mercury is growing day by day. Thank you for the free coins.

As I think all DAR coins will be burned, only the MER will remain for transactions.. This is very valuable COIN
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:03:20 PM

Thanks farl4web. I did d/l from the official site, but Avast (paid version) was ringing every 30 mins, so I couldn't help but to be a bit concerned. I wish I could answer your question on Mercury, but I am still trying to figure that out myself. By chance do you know what rewards, if any are available to long term investors, if they keep thier coins in the next wallet? I have been reading and searching, but can't find it. Thanks for the help.

Sorry, I don't know. There is not much around. The OP is outdated too. Hope someone can answer our questions.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:13:01 PM

1.I have been reading BCT since Sept of '16, but have finally decided to log in and would love to have DAR as my first signature.Is the signature campaign still going on?  If there is a bounty, that would be great, but even if that is over, I would still like to have DAR as my first signature. Thanks for any help directing me to the proper link, I see others, but was hoping to get the current one and right one if possible.

1. Campaign is over dude
3. Keep reading  

If you download Nxt from the official channels it's safe. Some anti-virus software are overreacting. Mine has that too. Download Nxt from https://nxt.org.

Another question: What's the difference between Mercury (on Waves) and DAR?

https://faq.darcr.us/showcat.html

Darcrus can be seen as the share representing the value of Sigwo Technologies. Darcrus itself does not have any functionality as a 'product', it is purely a trade token. 10% of the net profits of Sigwo Technologies will be used to buy Darcrus of the market and burn it. So the supply will decrease.

Mercury is a public token used to link the private Jupiter network to the public Waves blockchain.

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: