Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darcrus (DAR) Blockchain Database Startup - Swap from Nxt to Waves Sep 15  (Read 129050 times)
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:36:57 PM

Cryptopia will be delisting MER - https://blog.darcr.us/cryptopia-vs-waves-62a93732d97e

remove your coins when the exchange allows for it. Find MER trading on Tidex and the Waves DEX and vote for Waves to be added to Binance - https://www.binance.com/vote.html

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
arch365

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:25:02 PM

i'm trying to withdraw some MER from cryptopia to Tidex and the exchanger say: Invalid MER address (what's wrong here?)
marcus1986

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:27:54 PM

i'm trying to withdraw some MER from cryptopia to Tidex and the exchanger say: Invalid MER address (what's wrong here?)

same here

I have the same problem and got this error. What's wrong? Can somebody help please?
that

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:27:28 PM

[...]

Can dAppsheet help in anyway to get medical records online and still be in a secure manner without having to go to the hospital or having them mail it but actually getting it through the chain
Yes, 100% , a hospital can provide outside connection to the records. But I honestly do not see it happening due to current HIPPA regulations and the risk the hospital would have to be comfortable with. This could happen in 5-7 years though.

When in future hospitals can legally use a decentralized database, would the Darcrus team need to be involved to make this hasten or would the hospital IT administrators be able to handle this from their end?
It will depend on how competent their team is. I want to provide a complete solution, but implementing something that has 1 2 3 instructions  is still too much for some. There are opportunities for us to have administrators assigned to deploy a dAppsheet as an onsite admin, basically in this scenario we become a contracting company for services and personnel.

With customers' data being in the blockchain, I assume that customers will be able to access their data from anywhere in the world with a internet connection?
This, again, is up to the business policy for that particular company.

Is dAppsheet hacker proof?
It is not hacker proof, it protects any info that's hacked with encryption. Thus making the hacked information essentially useless. Hacked information can be properly secured as for example was BTC-E database, which is stolen from few years but properly secured and not cracked as of now.

Encryption alone is not sufficient to protect outsourced databases, in particular to inference attacks. I would like to point out to one of the main papers that brought much attention to these type of attacks. The author has a link  to the paper (in pdf format) if you may search for the title on google.

http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2813651

Title: Inference Attacks on Property-Preserving Encrypted Databases.
Authors:   Muhammad Naveed   University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Urbana, IL, USA
Seny Kamara   Microsoft Research, Redmond, WA, USA
Charles V. Wright   Portland State University, Portland, OR, USA

Abstract:
Many encrypted database (EDB) systems have been proposed in the last few years as cloud computing has grown in popularity and data breaches have increased. The state-of-the-art EDB systems for relational databases can handle SQL queries over encrypted data and are competitive with commercial database systems. These systems, most of which are based on the design of CryptDB (SOSP 2011), achieve these properties by making use of property-preserving encryption schemes such as deterministic (DTE) and order- preserving encryption (OPE). In this paper, we study the concrete security provided by such systems. We present a series of attacks that recover the plaintext from DTE- and OPE-encrypted database columns using only the encrypted column and publicly-available auxiliary information. We consider well-known attacks, including frequency analysis and sorting, as well as new attacks based on combinatorial optimization.

We evaluate these attacks empirically in an electronic medical records (EMR) scenario using real patient data from 200 U.S. hospitals. When the encrypted database is operating in a steady-state where enough encryption layers have been peeled to permit the application to run its queries, our experimental results show that an alarming amount of sensitive information can be recovered. In particular, our attacks correctly recovered certain OPE-encrypted attributes (e.g., age and disease severity) for more than 80% of the patient records from 95% of the hospitals; and certain DTE- encrypted attributes (e.g., sex, race, and mortality risk) for more than 60% of the patient records from more than 60% of the hospitals.

Does your work protect against inference attacks and can you explain why or whynot?

P.s The idea is cool but needs to be safe before investing.
maradjah

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:22:48 PM

same here

I have the same problem and got this error. What's wrong? Can somebody help please?

Any news?
coinking
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:17:59 PM

the Cryptopia problem is on their end. The team has been notified by the exchange that things will be in place shortly. Send in a ticket if you want to know the status.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
maradjah

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:38:19 AM

Otherwise I have a problem with the Waves's wallet, I can't find any place to generate a Mercury address

Can someone's help me with that?

Thank u very much
soronmar

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:54:14 AM

The Slack invite (inviteme.darcr.us) link is down.
How do I join the Slack now? Any tips?

Thanks in advance!
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:28:19 PM

Otherwise I have a problem with the Waves's wallet, I can't find any place to generate a Mercury address

Thank u very much

if you want to send mercury to you're waveswallet you can use your waves address.

arch365

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:16:19 PM

Thank u very much

if you want to send mercury to you're waveswallet you can use your waves address.

Done, thanks
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:22:56 PM

the Cryptopia problem is on their end. The team has been notified by the exchange that things will be in place shortly. Send in a ticket if you want to know the status.
I'm happy to see this information. I hope you can provide more details, when ....? thank you
andrew2k

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:46:26 PM

This switch might prove to be the best thing for Darcrus, bringing both tokens onto the same platform, one that is more stable. Grin It helps a lot since NXT itself is going through some changes right now.
coinking
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:52:09 PM

only one week left until the Bittrex snapshot! Get you DAR to trex if you want to take part. There will be additional options provided by the Sigwo team if you're not into using the exchange or miss the Bittrex swap.

Updates can be found here: https://blog.darcr.us/

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:05:27 AM

only one week left until the Bittrex snapshot! Get you DAR to trex if you want to take part. There will be additional options provided by the Sigwo team if you're not into using the exchange or miss the Bittrex swap.

I am convinced my team to buy your coin. I need some more information. Plan on crytopica. Is that problem solved?
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:16:52 AM

Forgive my ignorance but what is the advantage of swap? Can i buy wDAR after the swap?
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:30:36 AM

Forgive my ignorance but what is the advantage of swap? Can i buy wDAR after the swap?

Yes, you can buy wDAR after swap

Advantage of swap
First of all, as you know we are moving from NXT > Waves. One of the reasons why this is made because Mercury (Assets of Darcrus) is created on the Waves platform, in order to pair up Darcrus+Mercury, moving it to waves will be easy to integrate such pair.

Furthermore, NXT will be undergoing a huge transformation into Ardor network which NXT will be (Most likely) less progressive on development compare to Ardor. Waves has full stack developer and IMO, i like waves platform more as the lite client use less memory and it is real user friendly
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:33:23 AM

Yes, you can buy wDAR after swap

Advantage of swap
First of all, as you know we are moving from NXT > Waves. One of the reasons why this is made because Mercury (Assets of Darcrus) is created on the Waves platform, in order to pair up Darcrus+Mercury, moving it to waves will be easy to integrate such pair.

Furthermore, NXT will be undergoing a huge transformation into Ardor network which NXT will be (Most likely) less progressive on development compare to Ardor. Waves has full stack developer and IMO, i like waves platform more as the lite client use less memory and it is real user friendly
Thank you for fast answer. One more question: Will you release your Roadmap?
coinking
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:49:00 PM

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:46:51 PM

awesome! moon soon  Cheesy

andrew2k

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:01:15 PM

Just updated the roadmap for you guys. After some intense 5 minutes, it's done and it's beautiful. I'll have to thank the community for its support, for the inspiration but mostly for the memes.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: