Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is not supported in some countries?  (Read 98431 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:00:57 PM

Some countries do not like the bitcoin as it can destroy their own economy due to that they do not want it in their own country..
Bitcoin cannot destroy the economy, since bitcoin is money then it is the opposite, bitcoin was created to help the economy to flourish by offering a new version of money that is the most practical yet devised by humans what it can do is to limit the power of governments.

Limiting the power of governments on controlling their own economy because of bitcoin is becoming their primary currency is indirectly destroying the economy. If bitcoin becoming just 2nd option or an alternative currency then it's definitely fine but different if bitcoin is really dominating the whole economy of a country and government can't do anything, there might be many criminalities occur due to this case and probably people will take advantages of each other

I agree. Governments always want to control the economy. Some Governments have realized that they cannot shut down bitcoin
easily as egold and alternate currencies that were developed before bitcoin.
So they try to bring in regulations and tax on bitcoin to discourage people form dealing with it.

but i think until know not a single country has not yet given as statement that bitcoin is illegal or they have banned bitcoin in their country, or i have never seen a single person who is charged by any government for using bitcoin, i think the governments are also in favour of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:21:41 PM

Because for many governments, Bitcoin is considered a threat to the local currency, and therefore, to the centralized model of power that the state imposes on people. The truth is that the more you fight against this kind of technology, the more people are interested in understanding what's behind it.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 11:05:05 PM

I have heard that bitcoin is not supported in some countries. But why ? Is it because bitcoin is risky ? Some countries even declare 6 months jail if her people use bitcoin. Is it fair ? I mined few cryptos and have left mining. It was fun and challenging too. But I never got any clear answer. What does my gpu actually do ? I pay electric bill, my room temperature goes high and I get paid. With actually no skill on pc hardware and software. Whole thing is still pretty unclear to me

What are you even talking about ? No skill on pc hardware or software ? What does that mean ? You mean it takes no skill ? Lol wtf dude. Do you want mining bitcoin to be like a game that takes skill ? Wow.

What countries will give you 6 months jail time ? I dont believe one word of that.

Betcoin.ag Support

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:59:04 PM

Bitcoin is a direct threat to governments because it completely destroys the ability for the government to control the people using their monetary supply. 
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:23:37 AM

Because for many governments, Bitcoin is considered a threat to the local currency, and therefore, to the centralized model of power that the state imposes on people. The truth is that the more you fight against this kind of technology, the more people are interested in understanding what's behind it.
Yeah bitcoin has a huge potential for the use of all people in the world, certainly when the government adopted a bitcoin, certainly everyone in the country will more often use the bitcoin that easier
and of course it would threaten their currency
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:53:58 AM

I think the major things reason  why bitcoin is not supported in some countries is they maybe thinking that it is a kind of threat to their businesses in their economy. But they never check the advantage of it for what bitcoin can do to their country.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:07:44 AM

It is because some countries government thinking that Bitcoin is illegal and is not in control by by anyone and no one official father of Bitcoin . And no income due to this coin for government . So some countries have banned the  Bitcoin .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:09:59 AM

because today most countries are afraid of the instability of the price of bitcoin. government apparently still not willing to enter into their regulatory bitcoin. was fair because the government is concerned may be the economic chaos in their country.
RhodaGila

Activity: 615

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:23:35 AM

Can you give an example of which country? I think it all depends on the policies and rules of the country itself, there is nothing not allowed. May not be allowed as possible in terms of trade or using Bitcoin but not in the conventional or the real world in the country. There are still many people who do not know what it was Bitcoin probably why it's one of a few countries are still not willing to trade or as a means of buying and selling Bitcoin in the real world.
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:41:05 AM

It actually depends on the country that you're in.
I think one of the reason why they didn't support the bitcoin in some countries, its all because they don't know what bitcoin is. We all know that bitcoin is not so popular around the world. Bitcoin is just existed in some countries. Not all the people knows the bitcoin. That's the reason why other countries didn't support the bitcoin.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:43:47 AM

countries not support bitcoin maybe think that bitcoin is illegal activities and just use it with negative things like gamble , money laundering etc
this is bad thing , we have to persuade not support countries to support again because bitcoin is good things..
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:55:26 AM

Bitcoin will make them lose control of the financial system and what government do is to control and be in charge of things especially the financial control, see what is happening in Venezuela and India presently

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 10:12:00 AM

Bitcoin will make them lose control of the financial system and what government do is to control and be in charge of things especially the financial control, see what is happening in Venezuela and India presently
I think bitcoin could make the economic system of a country becomes worse if the government does not know how to cope with it. Well, I do not know how the economic system is running, but I just felt that bitcoin will bring good apda countries that receive them, but most people say that it would create a bad impact if bitcoin accepted. Well, maybe the state revenues will be reduced, because the local currency also act as government revenue.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 10:51:39 AM

I have heard that bitcoin is not supported in some countries. But why ? Is it because bitcoin is risky ? Some countries even declare 6 months jail if her people use bitcoin. Is it fair ? I mined few cryptos and have left mining. It was fun and challenging too. But I never got any clear answer. What does my gpu actually do ? I pay electric bill, my room temperature goes high and I get paid. With actually no skill on pc hardware and software. Whole thing is still pretty unclear to me

Bitcoin is not known as a good thing worldwide, and one of them is that bitcoin is being user from hackers too and when a huge news is about bitcoin then it is for bad and this made some countries to not allow bitcoin but it is still being used, we can't say that bitcoin is untraceable but there are ways to hide like bitcoin mixers.
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:57:31 PM

Because bitcoin is decentralized, so government has no control over it, only it's owner has. And bitcoin is anonymous, it has potential for illegal use, like scam, money laundry, drugs, and guns.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:03:54 PM

Because bitcoin is decentralized, so government has no control over it, only it's owner has. And bitcoin is anonymous, it has potential for illegal use, like scam, money laundry, drugs, and guns.
yes the government is too frightened to use bitcoin. this time bitcoin does have a fast enough rate movements. so they think that bitcoin can give chaos in a country's economic system.
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:21:54 PM

yes the government is too frightened to use bitcoin. this time bitcoin does have a fast enough rate movements. so they think that bitcoin can give chaos in a country's economic system.
The government will be frightened to see bitcoin as they thing it would destroy the economy and bitcoin will be used as a parallel economy which would hurt any government organization but with changing times they have to come up with new innovative technologies and options for the people and that is not an easy task so they tend to ignore bitcoin as a whole which would later hurt their revenue at a later stage in the form of tax that could be collected from it. Cheesy
chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:38:32 AM

Ofcourse they didnt support a thing that dont have profit for their country, and they didnt support this bitcoin because they aware that this coin is using in illegal transaction. They jail some bitcoin user in their country because they know only bad things about bitcoin. They dont know they can earn here in good ways.
Dont mine if you dont know how it works, if this is unclear. Study first about mining before mine so that you will not loose money, effort and time.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:56:07 AM

besides chaos, bitcoin potential to be used by all communities in the country was also very high so it could make their country's currency is not used? it is feared by the government
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:14:22 AM

yes, I agree with that opinion. bitcoin prices have stabilized, it may have been when the government bought bitcoin in significant amounts, and sudden price drops, I think it would have a negative effect on a country. the government may wait until the bitcoin prices stable, and then accept bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: