Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Waste Your Life On The Internet?  (Read 19910 times)
Drowzy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:19:56 PM

Yes I waste my life on the internet. Past 4 years I've wasted my life on crypto coins. Now I'm rich so ... no so wasteful huh?

canvan

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:41:39 PM

Considering I don't currently have a job yes I "waste" most of my life away on the internet. I don't really consider it a waste though because I really enjoy it. I mean one could consider any activity a waste otherwise.
krampus854

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:49:48 PM

No way im not wastog my time here i make money here internet
googie4

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:32:09 AM

This is a good topic, because I often think about this, just seeing how much time people spend online. A lot of wasted time. And people need to be reminded that much of what they do is a waste.
LAETI

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:42:05 AM

i would say i m 40/60

the only time i dont use internet its when i m in skool.

johnUser and some criminals in the french board tried to ruin my reputation for a $40 job , https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2041176.0
Love!

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:16:44 AM

I am about 30/70 right now, with the 70% being in the real world. Being that I'm not really that sociable, I use the internet for work and social media. Social media because, for the people that know of me in real life, they can get to know me more personally through social media.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 05:40:01 AM

I am always online to know and understand something. I do not know whether the time is wasted !!! Nowadays everyone uses facebook. Which is enough for the time consuming. Use this online for you to learn. Hopefully many will benefit from

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:34:14 AM

No , i spend alot of time in the internet but i dont consider this a waste of time , i believe if you do something that you enjoy and educate you its not waste of time , the website is incredible place , and same as you i can be for a quite time in the internet and sometime i dont have much time to be in the internet , so yeah its like 50/50 , Great topic !

Yes i'm also approve to that, educating yourself doesn't mean you wasting your time to the internet but its all about planting some knowledge on your mind for something that will benefit you in the future like here you enjoy making a discussion and you also learn something that's waste or rather invest your time to something that will helps you to grow in knowledge
rahmat92

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:38:40 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21PXdxPNI2w

Do you live in the real world or do you waste your life on the internet?

I'm 50/50. Sometimes I don't use social media or internet except email and google maps maybe, like, for weeks but then some months I just sit on my ass on the internet.

What's your lifestyle?

Actually my life activities away from computers and internet, but I do not spend too much time in the internet world because I take into account my health factor also if I was too long in front of the screen
bobaLOL

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:35:53 AM

basically wasting all my time in front of the computer/internet except for sleeping/eating/shitting
Anegg

Activity: 469

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:03:47 AM

I spend a ton of time on the internet. I am love to learn new things but when I am out with my friends, I try my best not to go onto my phone. Socializing is a lot better than just sitting on the internet forever.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Forhadm

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:04:41 AM

Yes of course I spend or wast my life on Internet, everyday I spend 6 or 7 hour on Internet  more time play online games & others time seend acqure knowledge by online when I need some one then I search it inrernet & find it very easily
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:44:00 PM

i like to spend my free time on internet. ilike to search news, do my job, much of them for earn bitcoin Cheesy
 i don't use the word "waste" cause it's mean we do useless thing for it,

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:12:18 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 07:09:48 AM by galestorm

Nowadays we cant really resist the urge to surf the net.. since we our surrounded by technology.. I admit that there are days were I just lay on my bed and open my social media account to search for some interesting stuff that's going on .. (mostly memes) but there are times were I just read a book or watch T.V .. though the accumulated time were I use the net is higher compared to the time were I just stay off of it..

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Aismabbs

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:40:43 AM

Im not actually wasting it, I'm doing it on purpose. I'm using internet as a source of knowledge. In researching assignments, news and a lot more. Im also using it to became more progressive, like bitcoin. Gaining bitcoins requires internet. There's a lot use of the internet and I think it is not a waste of life.
joymalieza

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:57:51 PM

I don't think I waste my life on the internet since the internet actually shows and teaches a lot of things. The internet also provide jobs for so many people. It is at the same time entertaining and fun. 
CoolCmd

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:51:49 PM

I waste many time on the internet everyday and constantly trying not to but can't
MemphizFar

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:08:55 PM

Yes, saddly since 2006.
Berwar

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:14:13 PM

sad to agree but yes i do.
Dref

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:21:56 PM

I waste of time on entertaiment purpose is particular as read news, use social media, listen to music...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: