Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92502 times)
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:05:58 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
I'm currently waiting to sell at $1500 which I expect to come by this year. I would certainly hold for long time, no matter what it takes. I don't wanna lose my money due to volitality anymore.
That is good make investments in bitcoin for long time, the volitality of bitcoin price is good for the traders who
invest in bitcoin short time because of it, they can make profit from trading
but basiccally depend on the strategy investments long time or short time
we choose the strategy the most comfort and suitable for us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:47:38 AM

there are two circumstances in which I sell bitcoin I have. perhaps the first, because I really need the money, maybe at that point I did not care about the price of bitcoin. and the second when prices are rising with higher bitcoin, well, maybe when the price of bitcoin up about $ 1300, I will immediately sell bitcoin I have.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:23:11 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
I'm currently waiting to sell at $1500 which I expect to come by this year. I would certainly hold for long time, no matter what it takes. I don't wanna lose my money due to volitality anymore.
Really? . You really don't want to sell or at least spend your Bitcoin?. I think it's impossible to not spend your Bitcoin with huge merchant lists accepts Bitcoin and Discount, for me tbh when I have something to buy and with such a discount stuffs I will buy it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wck

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:54:18 AM

I'm going to need around $11500 USD to break even from all the scams I've been a victim of in the virtual currency world.   Most of these were mining related.   Angry
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:05:35 AM

I'm going to need around $11500 USD to break even from all the scams I've been a victim of in the virtual currency world.   Most of these were mining related.   Angry
$11500 USD, it means you need to wait around 11x from current price (BTC price : $1076)
Sorry to hear that, i was a victim from a cloudmining site too 1.5years ago, but i only got scammed a little money.
I'm planning to sell my bitcoin at $1200, i thought when it was reached $1250, it would going to break $1500, but it falling down to under $1000. Glad bitcoin rise again to $1000 above.
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:11:53 AM

That is good make investments in bitcoin for long time, the volitality of bitcoin price is good for the traders who
invest in bitcoin short time because of it, they can make profit from trading
but basiccally depend on the strategy investments long time or short time
we choose the strategy the most comfort and suitable for us.
Yeah if the price of Bitcoin will be volatile of course this great to invest for long time.
We are can make a plan to sell at rate $1200 above, I think it's the price to sell if we hold for long time.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:12:44 AM

$11500? That's impossible mate it will take long time to reach your goal price and I'm sorry if you experienced scam most of mining will turn to scam in the long run trust me you will lose all your funds

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Qartada

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 10:49:07 AM

I'll sell when either Bitcoin is falling too much to recover again, or when the price has risen enough that I won't need more money for a long time.  If I ever take up trading, though, it'll be more like when I see that the price has flattened at a high price for more than 12 hours, and I'll buy in a similar scenario at a lower price (I'm not experienced enough to deal with quick pumps).

czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:50:36 PM

My plan is to sell when price reaches to $1500 in coming months and it may take longer to touch that price but I am not at all in hurry to sell my coins and will prefer to hold them till I don't see that price and it is assumed that it will reach to that price at the end of the year.
wck

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:34:29 AM

I'm going to need around $11500 USD to break even from all the scams I've been a victim of in the virtual currency world.   Most of these were mining related.   Angry
$11500? That's impossible mate it will take long time to reach your goal price and I'm sorry if you experienced scam most of mining will turn to scam in the long run trust me you will lose all your funds
Not impossible but it isn't likely to happen very soon.   I've been using my remaining BTC to make more BTC, just a lot more carefully these days.  Maybe 10 years from now I'll have double the BTC and only need $5750 to break even!   Cheesy
revans

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:50:45 AM

My plan is to sell when price reaches to $1500 in coming months and it may take longer to touch that price but I am not at all in hurry to sell my coins and will prefer to hold them till I don't see that price and it is assumed that it will reach to that price at the end of the year.

Its not easy to touch that price in quick time and even there is no guarantee that bitcoin will touch that price by the end of the year as everything depends on BU issue and if there comes any negative news then there is a chance that price will fall dramatically in coming months.
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:49:27 AM

Right now I don't have any plan to sell my coins as the price is not too promising for me at a moment and my target price is $2000 so I will sell my all coins only when the price of bitcoin reaches there and till then I am trying to grow my bitcoins with trading altcoins.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:09:57 AM

Right now I don't have any plan to sell my coins as the price is not too promising for me at a moment and my target price is $2000 so I will sell my all coins only when the price of bitcoin reaches there and till then I am trying to grow my bitcoins with trading altcoins.
I apply the same strategy as you. As of now i don't sell my 10 bitcoins and i'm just playing with them in the altcoin market because there is a lot of coins that are pumping and being manipulated by the whales. I will sell my bitcoins if the price reaches at least $1500 to at least get doubled price profit.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:52:36 AM

I apply the same strategy as you. As of now i don't sell my 10 bitcoins and i'm just playing with them in the altcoin market because there is a lot of coins that are pumping and being manipulated by the whales. I will sell my bitcoins if the price reaches at least $1500 to at least get doubled price profit.
That is same as my target. I have 3 btc stocked in my blockchain and any time, I'm willing to cash it out howevr it's not the time to cash it out. As bitcoin experts predict its certain future value, I would stick on that.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:23:15 AM

That is same as my target. I have 3 btc stocked in my blockchain and any time, I'm willing to cash it out howevr it's not the time to cash it out. As bitcoin experts predict its certain future value, I would stick on that.

Everyone is predicting higher price in future so following and believing in the same I think we should hold our coins without spending them at a moment as price can go drastically higher in coming months so that would be the better time to sell our bitcoins.
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:39:59 AM

Yeah, all the people who plan to sell their Bitcoin on rate $1500. I think It is the ideal
rate for us to selling. Before reaching such price, for better way,
we use Bitcoin to trade the altcoins in Poloniex or Bittrex exchange. I do like it.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:46:42 AM

Yeah, all the people who plan to sell their Bitcoin on rate $1500. I think It is the ideal
we use Bitcoin to trade the altcoins in Poloniex or Bittrex exchange. I do like it.

There is no ideal price for bitcoin, just keep selling it when it spike that when it spike a bit and you thought its going to dip, sell your because that's the ideal price. It will eventually rise so just buy it back when the price stable a bit and then once again when the price is high, sell your again. Its about earning not selling at the price you thought is ideal because you will lose an opportunity knowing that BTC price keeps moving up.

Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:59:17 AM

Well not everyone will prefer to hold their bitcoins till it achieves that price as people who have bought their bitcoins at $250 or $300 level would have sold their coins even when it crossed $1000 as that price was giving them good profits so to sell or not to sell will depend on the entry price of a person.
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:10:56 PM

I'll sell when either Bitcoin is falling too much to recover again, or when the price has risen enough that I won't need more money for a long time.  If I ever take up trading, though, it'll be more like when I see that the price has flattened at a high price for more than 12 hours, and I'll buy in a similar scenario at a lower price (I'm not experienced enough to deal with quick pumps).
but i am not going to sell my bitcoin if the price of bitcoin is going to decrease. i will hold my bitcoin tell the price of bitcoin start increasing. and as i never sell my bitcoin in previous downfall.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:30:29 PM

but i am not going to sell my bitcoin if the price of bitcoin is going to decrease. i will hold my bitcoin tell the price of bitcoin start increasing. and as i never sell my bitcoin in previous downfall.
Its not always good idea to sell if the price is going to down or crash better to hold it and if you seen the price is low much better to buy more bitcoins to increase your profit when the price of bitcoin is going to increase more you can start selling them gradually 20% every time the price was increase by 5% to 20% so that you don't lose the opportunity price increase of bitcoin..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: