Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92502 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:51:05 PM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
Looking at the current bitcoin development, many people try to get bitcoin and then expand it as capital to multiply it. Because bitcoin has become the next gold of the future

Future?? It is the gold from years now and became an investment very early, seeing the pump which is happening right now as we speak I'm thinking of selling some of it reaches $1500 in coming days. That'll be a good profit for most of us.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:20:10 PM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
Looking at the current bitcoin development, many people try to get bitcoin and then expand it as capital to multiply it. Because bitcoin has become the next gold of the future

Future?? It is the gold from years now and became an investment very early, seeing the pump which is happening right now as we speak I'm thinking of selling some of it reaches $1500 in coming days. That'll be a good profit for most of us.

Yeah. $1500 would be the base amount for me to sell as well. But I want to hold as much bitcoin as I can. If some situation come up and I need to sell, then I will sell it at $1500 and probably buy more again in my emergency situation is already settled. I hope greed will not conquer others because it will do you more harm later. If you think that you have profited enough then sell it because maybe later the price will go down.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
DocGTR

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:46:58 PM

Yeah. $1500 would be the base amount for me to sell as well. But I want to hold as much bitcoin as I can. If some situation come up and I need to sell, then I will sell it at $1500 and probably buy more again in my emergency situation is already settled. I hope greed will not conquer others because it will do you more harm later. If you think that you have profited enough then sell it because maybe later the price will go down.

I'm not sure that we will soon see 1500 dollars. On the contrary, most likely the price will fall. So now is the best time to sell. But for those who will keep a long time, it's too early to sell
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:36:06 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 08:49:18 AM by Fireblade

I'm not sure that we will soon see 1500 dollars. On the contrary, most likely the price will fall. So now is the best time to sell. But for those who will keep a long time, it's too early to sell
we can expect that the price of bitcoin will hit 1500 USD level in very next moth. but i am still gong to hold my bitcoin. because i am even confident that the price of bitcoin will hit 2000 USD lever very soon and i have to wait tell that price. therefore i am not going to sell my bitcoin in the resent price. i think most of the people who are using bitcoin have the same feeling and even they are going to hold their bitcoins and not to sell it in current price.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:22:41 PM

we can expect that the price of bitcoin will hit 1500 USD level in very next moth. but i am still gong to hold my bitcoin. because i am even confident that the price of bitcoin will hit 2000 USD lever very soon and i have to wait tell that price. therefore i am mot going to sell my bitcoin in the resent price.

I hope so, many investors are expecting these price since the last month that it dropped and many panicked. But we can't be sure with these price, for now I will be just enjoying the price of $1356 aand might pump up to $1400 these last week of the month, I don't know if these pump continues or it is just a bubble.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:33:32 PM

we can expect that the price of bitcoin will hit 1500 USD level in very next moth. but i am still gong to hold my bitcoin. because i am even confident that the price of bitcoin will hit 2000 USD lever very soon and i have to wait tell that price. therefore i am mot going to sell my bitcoin in the resent price.

I hope so, many investors are expecting these price since the last month that it dropped and many panicked. But we can't be sure with these price, for now I will be just enjoying the price of $1356 aand might pump up to $1400 these last week of the month, I don't know if these pump continues or it is just a bubble.
Yes indeed, we are having currently a really nice price for a bitcoin, but I would like to ask you a very important question.

Are you going to buy at 1400$ per one BTC and more?
Or you are just a bitcoin holder which is happy to have them stashed: the price is still increasing, so you hope for a better rate.

In a first scenario, I doubt you will actually say yes. It is because many people tend to say that BTC is overpriced, so there is no reason to buy it right now ( unless for a really long-term)
In a second case, you are going to dump your coins as soon as price will satisfy you. If many traders like you will do the same, the price is going to decrease.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:37:09 PM

I'm in Bitcoin for a long haul but take profit regularly from my trading profit and investment returns but most of my profits sit in Bitcoin portfolio

As of now, I don't take profit regularly, did you mean that you are selling it when you have enough profit? Because most of the time, I just make my bitcoins stay at my wallet and my first aim is to sell it when the price reached at $1,300 but upon seeing the fast increase of the price, I would love to wait for some more.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wck

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:06:31 AM

Some thought I was crazy when I said I need to wait until $13000 USD to sell.  Well we are 10% the way there already.   Also I've been scammed enough I've hopefully got smarter.   So now I only need $10850 to break even.   At this rate I might even get a profit someday!   Roll Eyes
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:07:25 AM

when btc reach $10-30k

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:50:41 AM

day by day btc increase so i don't sell btc. now i wait for high profit. after some time when i see btc rate slowly decrease i sell my btc. i sell other person that intended for buy.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:22:27 PM

day by day btc increase so i don't sell btc. now i wait for high profit. after some time when i see btc rate slowly decrease i sell my btc. i sell other person that intended for buy.
There is a continuing rise in bitcoin prices. You should be able to make big profits if you have lots of bitcoins.
Use the right time like this to be able to achieve a lucrative profit.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:20:56 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 07:59:33 AM by Fireblade

Some thought I was crazy when I said I need to wait until $13000 USD to sell.  Well we are 10% the way there already.   Also I've been scammed enough I've hopefully got smarter.   So now I only need $10850 to break even.   At this rate I might even get a profit someday!   Roll Eyes
i think majority of people in this form were expected that the price of bitcoin is going to hit 1500 in very few moths, therefore they were not even thinking about the selling of bitcoin. actually bitcoin is becoming more and more popular and therefore new people are entering in the world of bitcoin investing their money which is also causing the price to increase. so people are expecting that very soon the price of bitcoin will cross 1500 USD level and will be trading about that price.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:41:56 AM

Some thought I was crazy when I said I need to wait until $13000 USD to sell.  Well we are 10% the way there already.   Also I've been scammed enough I've hopefully got smarter.   So now I only need $10850 to break even.   At this rate I might even get a profit someday!   Roll Eyes
i think majority of people in this form were expected that the price of bitcoin is going to hit 1500 in very few moths, therefore they were no even thinking about the selling of bitcoin.
They don't think about selling bitcoins because they are bitcoin believers and they are looking forward for the long term run and not short term run, in fact that 1500 price is just an easy target for bitcoin because we can see 2000 price before the year ends base on the charts and base on the news and the prediction of the experts, it is not too late to join the train.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:43:43 PM

i think majority of people in this form were expected that the price of bitcoin is going to hit 1500 in very few moths, therefore they were no even thinking about the selling of bitcoin.
They don't think about selling bitcoins because they are bitcoin believers and they are looking forward for the long term run and not short term run, in fact that 1500 price is just an easy target for bitcoin because we can see 2000 price before the year ends base on the charts and base on the news and the prediction of the experts, it is not too late to join the train.
The times come those who plan to sell coins at $1500. Tomorrow or day after tomorrow BTC price will cross $1500. So who are waiting for this movement they can sell and make a profit. But if you are expecting $2k then you have to wait for least 4 to 5 months. Or else this year end it may reach or may not be. I don't have more profit I will sell my coins next week.
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:10:58 PM

I will sell some of my bitcoins when price will touch $2k in near future and then will again hold my coins and wait for the price to touch $5k and that would be the time when I will sell all my bitcoins.
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:19:41 PM

This time the bitcoin chart is so hot. Why are people trying to sell his bitcoin if the chart of bitcoin looks very bullish right now?They're really dumb to sell his bitcoin right now.

$1500 looks easy for bitcoin itself, GDAX has being a leader and his price looks very odd like bitfinex.

But my thought if too risky to take a train in this moment, We don't know if is this just another bitcoin bubble? and anytime it goes to Pop!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:25:24 AM

This time the bitcoin chart is so hot. Why are people trying to sell his bitcoin if the chart of bitcoin looks very bullish right now?They're really dumb to sell his bitcoin right now.

$1500 looks easy for bitcoin itself, GDAX has being a leader and his price looks very odd like bitfinex.

But my thought if too risky to take a train in this moment, We don't know if is this just another bitcoin bubble? and anytime it goes to Pop!

Yes it is advisable to just watch the market now because the price is extremely high and we should wait for the price drop because the current price now is just a hype and someday it will go down and back to a thousand dollar again. The price of bitcoin is just like a bubble right now and we should be prepared for the bubble to pop out because there is a lot of people who got bitcoins at a cheap price and ready to sell off.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:36:57 AM

This question will arise when we will make bulk earning , As before the selling we need to earn more .
Here the most of the things in the Earnings depends upon the altcoins not in the bitcoin , so if we earn then will sell altcoins into use and BTC and then sell them for the cash in bank deposit .
Here my main goal is to make 10btc , when I will achieve my goal then I will sell my 80% of the bitcoin and then will make slow risky trading with altcoins in bulk .
Amd I will not sell directly , but slowly slowly otherwise market will down .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
olyaru

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:13:45 AM

This question will arise when we will make bulk earning , As before the selling we need to earn more .
Here the most of the things in the Earnings depends upon the altcoins not in the bitcoin , so if we earn then will sell altcoins into use and BTC and then sell them for the cash in bank deposit .
Here my main goal is to make 10btc , when I will achieve my goal then I will sell my 80% of the bitcoin and then will make slow risky trading with altcoins in bulk .
I think that many bitcoin users who are stubbornly waiting for an increase in the price of bitcoin, then they will definitely not sell. Because the forecasts for the future are quite serious.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:44:09 AM

I think that many bitcoin users who are stubbornly waiting for an increase in the price of bitcoin, then they will definitely not sell. Because the forecasts for the future are quite serious.
When the price is increasing, I don't think majority will sell, of course human nature will take place as we want more profit for our investment. The current continues price increase is nice to see but we should also consider to be more specific with regards to our plan because when it pump, the next thing will happen is to dump and we do not know how hard it will dump. Everything is just speculation and we live with it as a trader and investor so make sure when making a decision, we are confident on it.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: